Save Me

By sundaygt

I feel his dirty hands touch me once more and move up higher to my thighs. I try to jerk them away but he loc... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
SEQUEL
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter
Announcemnts

Chapter 4

10.8K 260 22
By sundaygt

The last few days I've trying to adjust effectively to my new reality that I'm not very fond of.

My aunt is a kind and sweet woman and her husband is a nice man. Noah is the one that I've connected to more. He talks to me even though I don't return the kind 'gesture'. I want to, I just...can't.

Jacob, the brown curly boy and twin of Noah, has been avoiding me. I don't think he doesn't like me, he just minds his own business, as he usually likes to put it. Oliver, the small five-year-old boy is the sweetest and shiest boy I've ever met.

Going downstairs to find my aunt, I hear loud laughter and I follow the sound to find its origin.

Jacob is sitting in the back yard laughing with his head back. Is he alone? I move closer to the window and see a boy with blonde hair laughing as well. Suddenly, he turns to Jacob and I gaze at the annoying and beyond rude boy that I, unfortunately, met my first day here. Corbyn.

I huff rolling my eyes and head to the kitchen. What is he doing here? Is he friends with Jacob? Does that mean he comes here often?

"Hello, sweetheart!" my aunt cries cheerfully as I enter the kitchen and grin. I look at the vegetables on the counter and bite my bottom lip. I dart my eyes to her and as if reading my mind, she speaks.

"Do you want to help me?" I smile and go over to the kitchen island as I start chopping the vegetables. I hear the laugh again and roll my eyes as I mentally revisit my now embarrassing memories with Corbyn. He's such a jerk.

"Oh no!" I hear her say and I turn to her.

"I need to go buy tomatoes. I thought I had. Anyway, can you chop these" she tells me pointing to the carrots and broccoli in front of me "and put it in the casserole until I come back?" I nod smiley agreeing.

"Great, I'll be back in a little."

With that, she leaves and I continue my task. After finishing what she asks me, I move around the kitchen trying to figure out where the essential ingredients are for our meal. As I open a cupboard, I see the salt. I try to reach it but it's too high. I pop in my toes and try again, failing miserably and then...

I feel a big, tall and hard body press against mine, as a hand snakes in my waist, pulling me to him. My lips part as my lungs beg for some air since I stopped breathing. My eyes widen and I feel my mouth dry as he pulls me closer to his body. And then I see a hand above my head gripping the salt. He puts it on the counter before me and spins me.

My eyes widen at the sight of him as my heart starts to race. Corbyn? Images of me falling in the ground with him on top of me and his eyes piercing into mine flood my mind and I blush.

He notices immediately and I see a frown form on his face followed by a small smirk. He must be enjoying this.

"If you need help, ask," he says and I just nod, wanting to avoid him.

"What's your name?" he asks out of the blue. I open my mouth to answer but then I remember. I can't.

Since that night, nothing has come out of my lips. Words and sentences form in my head and I want to say them out loud but when I open my mouth, it's like my brain clears and my mouth can't work. I don't know how long it'll be happening to me. No one does.

A scowl troubles his eyebrows as I hesitate to answer but when he tries to speak again, Jacob shouts.

"Are you out yet?"

"Yeah, coming." he roars for Jacob to hear and then his attention is back at me. Oh...

He locks his eyes in mine for a minute and I gaze at him. His blue eyes are so clear that I finally understand the quote 'the eyes are the mirror of our soul'. I think I can see every single of his emotions by just staring at these breathtaking eyes of his. His blonde hair is messy and falls on his forehead just like I remembered it. I feel the urge to run my fingers through it but I shake my head.

What is wrong with me? What am I thinking? Why did I just want to do that? Am I going crazy?Probably...

"See you around,"

Once he's out of my sight, I turn around and place my hands on the counter to steady myself and take a breath. It's like all my energy has been drained out.

Why am I feeling like that?

My aunt comes in after a while with a beam plastered on her face.

"She couldn't get it, man!" Jacob complains as he enters the kitchen with Corbyn.

"Tell me about it," Corbyn cries exasperated while shaking his head.

"Is Vanessa coming tonight?" My aunt asks Jacob. Who is Vanessa and go where?

"We broke up," he states and I get that she must have been his girlfriend.

"Oh!" my aunt says surprised "May I ask why?"

"She was a bitch," Corbyn huffs and I flinch at his choice of words. I don't like it when people curse, something that he must notice since a wicked smirk covers his face. My aunt clears her throat and shoots a warning look at Corbyn.

"She's!" he repeats and shrugs as if it's the absolute truth that he can't deny.

"She was," Jacob corrects but my aunt keeps staring at the annoying blonde boy.

"Damn, she was always fucking talking and complaining about fucking EVERYTHING. And she would go on and on and on about not having his full attention and looking at other girls and Fuck, she would call him a hundred times to check up on him! It was time he ended it."

Why is he cursing so much? I wonder but before I can put more thought to it my aunt speaks, pulling me from my thoughts.

"Do you want to go?" she questions and a frown troubles my brow.

"Since it's the last days of the summer break, one of their famous classmates is throwing a party at his house. They are going, do you want to go too?" I start shaking my head as an answer but she insists. "I think it'll be good for you to get out and meet some of the kids you'll spend the next year with. What do you say?" The hope painted in her voice makes it more difficult for me to decline.

But I can't. I don't speak, I don't drink and I'm no fan of this type of dancing. I don't know anyone; knowing Jacob and Corbyn it's not a comfort. As I'm thinking about how I can escape this, Noah comes in.

"Think about what?" he asks looking at me.

"I suggest Amelia going with the boys to Dean's party."

"Oh yeah, I'll go too. You should come, it'll be fun and you can meet my friends." he tells with a grin that reveals his white teeth. I thought he'll save me but instead, he pushes me deeper into this...

I shrug and then I feel arms wrapping around me. My aunt is hugging me tightly and when she pulls back, she has glossy eyes.

"Thank you," she mutters and I can't handle this anymore. I offer her a weak smile and head back to my room.

I shut the door and I feel my knees weaken and I surrender. I fall to the ground, wondering why did I just agree to go to this party, knowing that it's not going to end well for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 229 45
Senior year = Drama Amelia, a mysterious high school girl with no time for boys, fun and parties had the spark stripped from her ever since her fathe...
13.2K 163 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
165K 3.5K 60
His hips snapped against mine in one smooth move and my eyes burned behind my lids as his big member stretched my virgin hole with no care. The move...
424K 14.4K 55
"I know what you're doing," I said, pointing my spoon at him and he cocked a curious eyebrow, "Is that so?" I nodded as I spooned more pudding int...