The Mini Lopez

By Txeaszii

Hi, my name is Kayla Maria Lopez and as you already guessed by my last name, yep I'm the sister of the famous... More

Introduction
Expelled
Reunion
Meeting the Idiot house
You have me
School
What is wrong with you Kayla!?!?
Hospital
A/N
Kidnapped
Back Home
Ice cream
Maiko Baby!
Chances
Shoutout
Bad Feeling...
Texts
2K!!!!!!!!!!!
Depressed
Jean-Victor Mackie
New business!
Truth Told!
R.I.P
Sorry!
HACKERRRRR

Abused

777 11 0
By Txeaszii

Kayla's POV

Tbh, I'm not scared of him. I could kill him right there on the spot when he untied but he has anger issues. So... I felt bad for him so I just acted like I was scared of him.

At his house,

Michael: We are here!

Time skip, Ondreaz POV

It has been 2 weeks since Kayla has been kidnapped and Addison is not coping well. She almost committed suicide. We all know Michael kidnapped. We don't know what he is capable of.

Kayla's POV

I was watching TV because surprisingly I'm allowed. Then Michael's annoying little brother came downstairs.

Jonathan: Pass me TV!

Kayla: How about you take that little annoying ass of yours to the TV in your room!

Michael: Cussing in front of Jonathan. That's bad!

Kayla: Wait-

Michael: Over here.

I walked up to him and he started dragging me on the floor by my hair

Kayla: AHHH! PLEASE STOP! IT HURTS!

Michael: SHUT UP!

He threw me to the floor.

Michael: I'll have mercy on you today. Don't.cuss.again. Got it?

I nodded quickly nodded.

Thanks for the votes and reads!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1 0 1
"マーベル映画『X-MEN:フューチャー&パスト』(2014)でミュータントのサンスポットを演じた俳優エイダン・カントさんが現地時間8日、虫垂がんのため亡くなった。42歳だった。エイダンさんの代理人がVarietyなどに明かした。  エイダンさんは、1981年メキシコ生まれ。地元の映画・ドラマに楽...
124 12 1
Sometimes, you have to go all out to help a pal. Even if they need you to interrupt your busy schedule.... Hope you enjoy and get a laugh or two! D...
28 7 1
Une fille qui ment à sa mère ? Voici un bon exemple cette Atsu ! Elle ment à sa mère sans que celle-ci s'en rend compte, jusqu'à qu'elle appelle un...
4 0 1
We are your one-stop shop for Comprehensive Optimal Health. As a Physician led program, we know the importance of preventative health. When we can ta...