A Scaly Admirer [Season 1]

By Altnir-Miral-Loria

[All images in this story are not mine!] [All videos in this story are not mine!] {!Advent is gone in this st... More

Chapter 1: Young Love
Chapter 2: The Date
Chapter 4: Back to Class
Chapter 5: Eggs, Eggs, and More Eggs
Chapter 6: A Needy Snake
Chapter 7: A Mistake Made
Chapter 8: Forgive and Forget
Chapter 9: A New Perspective
Chapter 10: A Broken Heart
Chapter 11: Tensions Dispelled
Chapter 12: Disturbing
Chapter 13: Finally Had Enough

Chapter 3: What Do We Do?

7K 72 90
By Altnir-Miral-Loria

The morning finally came and the storm had passed. Water droplets that had built up on leaves and blades of grass dropped to the now muddy ground. Birds sang their songs and an occasional hoot could be heard in the trees of the forest. The cave that the young couple stayed in for the thunderous night was still dry and was still occupied by them. Speaking of which, Xaila and Scott were still sleeping soundly and in the nude.

Xaila was the first one to wake up. Her orange, scaly tail wrapped tightly around Scott as he slept. She opened her eyes and unraveled her tail slightly so she could see him. She peered at his peaceful face with a smile. He was hers now, and she was his. She looked at the entrance of the cave. All she could think was the future for them both. However with that thought came the thought of how both their parents were going to react. Mostly Scott's mother. 'She is so gonna kill me.' Xaila thought with fear, but quickly pushed it aside as Scott was waking up. Xaila started to rub Scott's head and whisper some good mornings to his ear. The human turned slightly towards the viper and kissed her.

"Good morning." Scott says with a smile and a yawn. Xaila loosens her tail's grip on him.

"Good morning to you too, my little Scotty." Xaila said with a large smile and a flick of the tongue. Scott scowled at her.

"Hey! I'm not that small." Scott acted like he was upset at her, making her laugh. She gave him another kiss.

"Oh my love, you are to a viper, but that is one reason why I love you." Xaila announced as she nuzzled her head against his, which he returned. Scott realized rather quickly that they were still naked.

"We should get up Xaila. I'm positive that our parents are worried sick." Scott said with concern in his voice and he tried to get up. Xaila untangled him from her tail and got up. Their clothes were in a pile near them. Scott was about to put on his clothes until he had a thought. 'Maybe a quick one?' "Hey Xaila." Scott called to her. Xaila turned around, still naked.

"Yeah?"

"Want to go another round?" Scott said with an embarrassed look and a semi-erection. Xaila looked down and quickly noticed her lover's tool. Xaila slithered over to him seductively, hugged him and leaned into his ear.

"Want to try something new~?" She moaned into his ear then bit into it lightly. Scott quickly went to full mast and became very red.

"What do you have in mind?" Scott asked in heated arousal. She smiled at him.

"Sixty nine?" She asked. This confused Scott for a second, but Xaila swore she heard a very quiet "nice" from Scott.

"Sure. I don't mind." Scott said with a smile. "However, how are we going to do this? Do you want me to lay on you or?" Scott asked.

"You can lie on me." Xaila answered. Scott nodded and Xaila lay down on the stony ground of the cave. Her entrance was already getting puffy and wet. Her chest felt like it was going to burst with the anticipation of the actions they were about to take apart in. Scott quickly went over to her and started to crawl on top of her. His skin rubbed up against her warm scales as he got in the position where Xaila could access him better, and where he could still reach her. "Ready?" Xaila said, but then moaned as she felt Scott's thick but stubby tongue working up and down her folds. His tongue pushes them apart with each movement. He could taste her sweetness. It was like nothing he ever had before. He quickly found the entrance to her passage and lightly teased it with a prod, which made Xaila hiss approvingly.

Xaila then quickly remembered this was a sixty nine position and he was right in her face. She quickly got to licking the tip with a quick flick of her long but thin tongue. This resulted in a deep moan from Scott, who now pushed his lips against her lower ones and kissed her folds. He smiled and moaned loudly into them. This made Xaila stop and swore as her tail whipped the ground. Scott continued to lick at the folds for a minute then he pulled back and blew on her wet sex, making her moan.

"Ohhhh~! Ssssuch a tease~. Come on! Don't be like that!" Xaila begged and hissed as Scott continued to blow air on her vent. Scott looked pleased at how she twisted her body and tried to hump his mouth, but all in vain attempts. Finally thinking that his love has had enough, he stuck out his tongue to her clit, making her jump, but then moving it down to her entrance. This action made Xaila nearly scream in joy and pleasure. His tongue continued its assault on her hot, puffy, wet lips, tasting her spice and sweetness. Xaila was now successfully humping into Scotty lips with vigor and arousal. Her taste was fixed on his stubby tongue as it danced on her enlarged scaly lips. For a moment Xaila was so entrapped with Scott eating her out that she forgot again the purpose of their position. Her attention went back to the erect 6.5 inch rod in her face. She lashed her tongue out to its tip and flicked it over and over again, making Scott buck to her mouth. When Scott bucked once more she opened her mouth and moved forward to accept the human cock and it moved past her lips. She then sucked hard and pushed his cock to the top of her mouth. Scott swore and thrusted into her mouth. She accepted this action as it felt amazing to have Scott fuck her mouth. Scott's attention however went back to his lover's entrance as he then went full down on it and pushed his lips against her lower ones' again and stuck his tongue as far as it would go. Xaila moaned loudly into his dick, making him leak a drop of precum. She quickly swallowed it down and continued to suck him off. However Scott went away from her hole and got up, confusing Xaila. "Did I do something wrong?" Xaila wondered.

"You did nothing wrong, my love." Scott reassured his lover as he got into the missionary position and wrapped his legs around her tail. Xaila realized really quickly what he was onto. Smiling, he smashed his lips into her's. After a long and deep kiss between the two, they separated.

"God. That never getssss old~." Xaila hissed out with closed eyes as she put her forehead to Scott's forehead. They both smiled and hugged each other closely. Then Scott took his dick and put it to her folds. She gasped and quickly opened her eyes to look into his. She nodded, and Scott pushed in. Xaila moaned and grabbed him and pulled him to her. Scott's head was submerged in the flesh of her breasts. He was laying down on top of her while his hips were smacking into her's with a lewd wet sound. She clenched her eyes tight and put her forehead to Scott's again, while rubbing his body with her hands. She was cautious not to cut him with her claws. Xaila however felt the building up in her loins. "I gonna cum soon." Xaila said as she tightened her grip on him. He looked up at her then brought his lips to one of her nipples and sucked hard. This made her moan and hump back into him.

Soon enough they were close to finishing and Scott sped up his thrusts which resulted in very loud wet smacking. Within a few seconds they were cumming, and Scott kissed Xaila in the heat of passion, who returned with her own arousal. Scott shot more cum into her tight vice of a cunt, filling her deepest parts of her womb. After a minute of just sitting there enjoying the afterglow, they both separated from each other and got up. Xaila seemed to not get the picture of cleaning up and would not stop kissing Scott for the life of her.

"Come on now Xaila. We need to get home. I am positive that our parents are scared for us by now." Scott said as he finished getting dressed and looked over to Xaila, who also was now done getting dressed. She turned to him.

"Can you escort me home?" Xaila said sheepishly. Scott just smiled.

"Sure thing." Scott said as he planted a quick peck on her lips. She hummed and turned to the mouth of the cave.

"Let's go." Xaila announced.

"Yes. Let's." Scott returned in kind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They walked and slithered out of the forest, and the park too. They walked for a bit to Xaila's home first. The walk itself took about fifteen minutes. They both then came up to her house. Scott was then about to thank her for everything and that he would call her later, until Xaila latched onto him, holding him tightly.

"What are you doing Xaila?!" Scott asked, surprised. Xaila then started to slither to her home.

"MINE!" She jokingly said. Scott rolled his eyes.

"Ooooh nooooo! She is kidnapping me! Help me!" Scott mocking said, putting a hand to his forehead as if he was going to faint. He laughed, making Xaila laugh too. Xaila then successfully reach the door, and was about to open it. However her father opened to the door, and boy did he not look happy.

"YOU BESSST EXPLAIN YOURSSSELF YOUNG LADY!" Her father yelled, making both Scott and Xaila flinch. He quickly noticed Xaila wrapped around Scott. "Oh hello Scott." He quickly greeted Scott.

"Morning." Scott timidly said. He was a bit embarrassed to be seen with Xaila wrapped around him.

"Well come inside, but I need to talk a bit with Xaila here." Her father said, but then Scott budded in.

"You see about that....'' Scott trailed off, confusing the fatherly viper. Scott, Xaila and her father all sat down on the large couch once they entered the house. Scott paused for a minute and hesitated, but then Xaila intertwined her hand with his. Scott took a huge sigh. He then explained how they could not return home because of the storm last night, so they stayed in a cave until it passed just to be safe. Then he went on to what Xaila and Scott were doing last night. Xaila's father was dumbfounded. Xaila then protectively wrapped around Scott should her father attack. Xaila's father came out of his trance and noticed his daughter's defensive stance and enlarged hood. He grinned.

"HAHAHA! Oh Xaila calm down. I am not going to hurt you or him." He said with a smile. Xaila still did not remove herself from Scott. "At least you two did not get hurt during that storm. However that last bit Scott, man that sure did surprise me." He said with a laugh and got up. Scott patted Xaila so she would get off him. She looked worried but then released herself from him. Scott got up as well. Then Xaila's father hugged Scott tightly, making Xaila hiss and getting into a position to protect her mate. "Welcome to the family Scott." He said to Scott as he let go of Scott. Scott was surprised as well as Xaila. "HONEY! Come here." Xaila's father called for his wife. He then turned to the young inter species couple.

"Yes dear." Xaila's mother said as she slithered in and then noticed Xaila and Scott. She quickly rushed over to the young viper and hugged so tightly that it felt like Xaila's lungs popped. "OH SWEETIE! YOU HAD ME SSSSO WORRIED!"

"MOM! Please stop. You're embarrassing me." Xaila said, which made her mother stop and look at Scott.

"Hey Scott." Xaila's mother greeted Scott who responded back in kind. "What brings you here this fine morning." Xaila's mother said with smile and closed eyes. Xaila's father went over to her and asked her to sit down. They were going to be there for a bit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I see," Xaila's mother said. Scott and Xaila were both sweating and scared. Xaila's mother looked up at the two and sighed. "so.... How was it?" She asked with a cheeky grin. Scott practically fainted on the spot, while Xaila was more red scaled than orange scaled.

"Now now dear. That is quite the personally question don't you think?" Xaila's father said as he sat right next to his wife. She looked up at him then back to the young couple. Scott had finally recovered and was redder than a tomato.

"I suppose you are right. However that leaves the question of marriage." Xaila's mother said with a serious look. "I would love it to have you be part of the family, Scott, but that means you will be the husband of Xaila here." She finished.

"I understand." Scott said as he pushed his glasses up. "However, are you okay if I take your daughter's hand in marriage." Scott said. He gulped. The two older vipers looked at each other and nodded.

"We are perfectly fine with it, as long as you give us some grandkids." Xaila's father said and laughed, which got him a light punch from his wife. That last part made the younger couple blush, but they nodded. "Oh my goodnessssss, Scott you ssshould probably head home before you give your mother a ssscare." Xaila's father said with concern. Scott agreed and excused himself. Xaila however had different plans.

"Mom, Dad. May I go with Scott to his home?" Xaila politely asked. Both nodded. "Thanks." Xaila said and then slithered out of the door with Scott.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scott and Xaila walked and slithered hand in hand to his home. He remembered he had to feed and check up on Luci. This thought made him chuckle. Xaila heard it and was confused, but just pushed it aside. Finally in view was the white chrome color of Scott's home.

"Ah, home sweet home." Scott said. Xaila placed a peck on his right cheek. "I am kinda scared of how my mother is going to react." Scott said as rubbed the back of his head. He walked up the stairs, and took out his keys. He took the main house key and put it in the keyhole of the front door. He turned the key and unlocked the door. They walked inside. Inside, the house looked fairly normal. "Mom! Hello?!" Scott yelled.

"OH GOODNESS YOU'RE FINALLY HOME!" Scott's mother said as he was now the one who was crushed by their mother. "Oh hello Xaila." Scott's mother smiled at Xaila as she let Scott go. She gave Scott a fierce scowl, but then it relaxed to a joyful smile. "It doesn't matter, the only thing is that you're home safe and sound." Scott's mom said. Scott wanted to discuss something with his mother. She nodded and asked them to have a seat at the table. Here comes another long chat about last night's "festivities".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah. I-I-I see." Scott's mother said shakily. She was not ready to hear that. especially about the whole idea of her little boy getting married and their first time. She took a deep breath.

"Mom? Is everything alright?" Scott asked. Him and Xaila were a tad bit nervous. Scott's mother merely looked up.

"It's just a lot to take in, that's all." She said, "But in truth I think maybe you should wait a year or two, you know? To get to know each other." She said with a smile. Scott looked at Xaila, who nodded.

"Sure thing. Oh how is Luci?" Scott asked. Xaila was a bit confused about who Luci was.

"She's fine. Well she did miss you. You should visit her." Scott's mother said, and then looked at Xaila and laughed. Xaila looked jealous. Scott looked at Xaila and tried to quickly fix the situation. He stuttered a bit.

"How about you meet Luci? I think you two would have a lot in common." Scott and his mother both chuckled. Xaila nodded. She wanted to know about Luci.

"Well I will leave you two to it then." Scott's mother said, and left for work. Scott grabbed Xaila's hand, and took her downstairs.

"Okay Xaila. I would like to introduce you to...... LUCI!" Scott announced as he turned on the light. Both could hear a hiss. Scott moved over to an enclosure, and knocked on the glass. "Wakey wakey, you big ol' scaly." Scott joked with a smile, as his young king cobra came into view. Xaila's eyes widened. Scott turned his head to Xaila. "So what do you think? Isn't she adorable." Scott said. Xaila slithered quietly over to Luci, who was now also looking at Xaila.

"Oh ssshe is so precioussss~. Come here ssssweety~." Xaila said as she picked up the now giddy snake and hugged it. "Oh your like my little baby, aren't you?" Xaila baby talked to Luci. Scott watched the beautiful scene unfold. He was a little worried that Xaila would not like Luci.

"Xaila, I need to feed her. Can you put her down in her enclosure for me?" Scott asked as he grabbed some tongs, gloves and two dead rats. Xaila put "her" little baby down in her glass home. Scott took the rats and dropped them in the enclosure and waited for Luci to munch down, which she did. With the final rat down, Scott petted her hood. "Hey sweety. You missed me?" Luci responded by moving her head back against his hand. Xaila started to get restless. Scott quickly noticed and took his hand from the cobra, and put his equipment away. "Are you jealous?" Scott asked.

"No. Okay maybe a little." Xaila admitted. Scott motioned for her to lower her head. She lowered her head down slowly. Scott then got to work on giving her hood a rub. She lightly hissed in pleasure. She started to coil around his legs. "Let's not do this right in front of the young one." Xaila said. Scott and Xaila got up and headed upstairs and to his room.

"If we are going to do this we have to keep it quiet. Remember I live with my mother." Scott said as he started to undress. Xaila nodded.

"Can you u-undresss me? Pleasssse?" Xaila asked nervously with a prominent blush. Scott now fully nude, and had put a sock on the doorknob outside, went over to his lover. He lifted the dress till it was off of her. Xaila breathed in a quick breath due to the anticipation.

Scott then went behind her and unhooked her bra, making it fall to the floor. Then took both her breasts into his hands and groped them. Xaila gasped, and intertwined her fingers with Scott's. She took his right hand with her and dragged it lower. Their hands, intertwined, went over her stomach, to her waist, and finally her raging, wet vent. Xaila closed her eyes, and cooed as Scott's and her fingers were tracing her lips. Scott bit down on Xaila's scaly hood lightly. Tracing her neck with his tongue as he breathed hot breaths all over. Xaila was panting and red.

Xaila's natural instincts kicked in. She quickly turned around and pushed Scott on his bed, surprising the boy. Wrapping her body and long tail multiple times around her lover. Scott looked into her eyes only to see an animal. Scott was a bit scared and aroused at this. Xaila took Scott's now rock hard erection and pushed it to her soaked entrance. Scott tried to kiss her, only to get a hiss and being pushed back down. Scott was a little fearful of that, but played along. He lied down and accepted her pace. This calmed down the extremely horny viper, whose tongue was lolling out of her mouth as she panted. Her breath was so hot that it could be seen in the air. The viper pushed her sweaty body up against Scott's. She was extremely warm to the touch. Her breasts were squished against his chest, and her nipples rubbing against him.

Xaila then smashed her hip down against Scott's. Both groaned, well Xaila's was more of a hiss. Xaila rocked her hips up and down, plunging herself on him. She was keeping constant eye contact with him. Scott rolled his head backwards, as this was extremely pleasurable. The constant slamming, and the tight confines of her pussy were so heavenly to Scott. She then wrapped her arms around Scott and hugged him almost to the point of breaking his ribs, but that was lost on him. She began to moan out Scott's name. The only thing that could be heard was the wet smacking of hips, and the coos of a viper in love. Scott finally managed to get in a kiss amidst the love making. Pushing in his tongue, he was met with a snake's. Both tasted each other. Xaila then increased her tempo, making even more sound. Scott had also started to thrust upwards to her going down on him. Both were in their own world as they ravaged each other. Soon they would cum.

"Xaila." Scott whispered with arousal as he was getting closer to his edge. Xaila's tail end was swishing through the air crazily. Her hood, expanding and contracting. She then brought herself to his base. She began grinding her groin with his. She then felt Scott bite down hard on her shoulder as he moaned loudly into her. That's when she felt it. The familiar warm sensation of Scott's cum filling her up. She started moving erratically, and hissed loudly as she came. Her walls pulsating and trying to pull Scotty deeper into her. She held him close and cooed quietly into his ear. Scott kept on releasing copious amounts of semen to her eggs. Finally after what felt like an eternity of bliss, Scott stopped cumming.

Xaila let Scott go a bit and brought her face to his. Both were breathing deeply. Eyes meet as well as lips. The two shared their afterglow with each other. Separating with a trail of saliva, the lovers had goofy smiles.

"You were great." Xaila said as she moved her hips side to side, with Scott still deep in her. Scott petted her hood.

"You too, my love. Do you think you got pregnant?" Scott asked hopefully. Xaila stopped her teasing and lied down fully on his chest.

"I would be surprised if I didn't. The amount you gave me, and we have done this three times now!" Xaila said and pecked his lips. Scott closed his eyes and hummed.

"We should go to sleep. We go back to school two days from now." Scott said with a cheeky grin. "And I hope to get a few more rounds in~."

"Oh you little~. I think that can be arranged~." She said seductively. Both yawned and closed their eyes. Xaila rested her head on his chest. Scott petted her hood again, and also closed his eyes. He would have pleasant dreams of him and his orange lover.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

760K 28.1K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
136K 6.3K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
1.1M 29.9K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
266K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...