Frozen Kitten (Legends Of Tom...

By amnesia_sundae

"Come on, purr for me, Kitten." "Put a sock in it Leonard." Legends? Really? Clarissa Falls may not have ove... More

Introduction: Frozen Kitten
Music List:
01: Lack of Virtue
02: Cat Vs Time Travel
03: Kitty Panic Attack
04: Drunk Dances and Cat Fights.
05: Lies
06: Kitten Got Claws
07: Prison
08: Savage's Secret House
09: Emerald Eyes
10: Carter
11: The Pentagon
Past: Kiss Me
12: Flash Back - An Accelerated Change
13: White Knight

14: A Blood Bath

869 34 42
By amnesia_sundae

"Labour Camp Number fifty-four, formally known as the nightmare gulag built in the 18th  century-"

"Can we skip past the Wikipedia crap and get to the good stuff?" Snart interrupted Gideon agitatedly, his voice thick with sarcasm. "Like how to break in?"

Gideon remained utterly silent upon the irritated request, whilst Sara, Rip and Snart gazed upwards waiting patiently for any form of a response, a response that was not going to be delivered. Rather they remained standing in silence for a moment.

"Perhaps you did not register that as a question, Gideon?" Asked Sara, her face contorted with confusion and her arms tightly crossed over her chest and she neared the cyan, illuminating control panel.

"I understood, but in its two hundred years of operation, no one has successful escaped-"

"No offence Gideon." Snart once again interrupted as he huffed out his frustration. "But, I never met a building that I couldn't break into. Or a building that could keep Mick and Clary under duress."

"Well, I hope you're right." Stated Rip as he stood from his bent-over position, directing his gaze upon the thief with a look of complete seriousness. "Savage knows that Stein created Firestorm, but if he were to find out that he is Firestorm..."

"Oh, its always Savage with you isn't it." Sniped Snart, drawling out his words carefully and slowly whilst he laced them with his poison like sarcasm.  "Both of my partners are imprisoned too! Clarissa was bleeding out and YOU told me to leave her like that!"

"And Ray-"

"Yeah whatever. The point is YOU didn't lift a finger-"

"You know full well, that it was not my intension to get them thrown into a Gulag." Rip shouted as he stuffed his hands into his pockets. Completely cutting Snart's snipe as he did so. "But, I had no other option. Besides, I doubt it is Miss Falls or Mr Rory's first time in prison, or second, or third. Nor would I imagine tenth! Between a pyromaniac and a meta-human, I think that they are MORE than capable of keeping themselves alive until we get to them!"

"Alright, arguing is not going to bring the team back any faster." Stated Sara, cutting the argument off before it could continue. Snart huffed out a noise of frustration before clenching his eyes shut in an attempt to calm himself down.

"And Rip is right. Criminals often do feel more at home in prison, and they know it better than anyone else."

"So?" questioned Snart.

"So what if the key to breaking in is asking someone who has been in and out of Soviet prison their whole life?"

"And whom might that be?"

"Are you familiar with the Bratva?"
"Oooh, the Russian mob." Snart smirked as he leant closer towards the assassin. "in 1986 they would have ruled the Russian underground from inside every prison."

The murky prison was dimly lit, thick with stale and old sweat that lingered permanently within the air and assaulted the senses once inside. The main room held only two prisoners at the time, and as the bulbous, half naked man sauntered into the confinements of the enclosed room, barely covered by the suspiciously pristine towel that was wrapped half-heartedly around his pelvic and wide hips, it made three. The room, itself, was like a bursting sauna, much to Snart's evident discomfort and produced a dizzy haze of steam between the inhabitants. At the very front, also sporting nothing but a white towel, was Rip who had sat himself comfortably upon the first metal bench. Just behind him, clad in what appeared to be a soft materialled dressing gown was Leonard Snart, spread across the further metal bench proudly with little care.

"Your tattoo." Rip called out as he watched the large man wander across the space of the room and scratch repeatedly at the side of his bearded face. "It stands for Казнь исправит меня, which in English, it translates to 'execution will reform me'."

"What brings you here, little man." The Russian questioned cautiously, his voice thick with accent and low in tone.

"The name is Rip; I hear that you are familiar with the Koshmar Gulag."

"We need to break into that prison." Called Snart from behind, rather matter of factly, sarcasm once again prominent despite the honesty of his words. "And can you make it fast, I despise the heat."

"A man by the name of Vandal Savage runs a secret operation out of it, uh, a prison within a prison if you will."

"I heave heard of this Savage." Concluded the prisoner as he stepped closer towards Rip. "He has no respect for my country's rich criminal traditions."

"So, you will help us?" Snart questioned, his legs now fully outstretched on the bench as he attempted to make himself comfortable.

"You men have no tattoos, and a man with no life story cannot be trusted." Stated the Russian, calling for his comrades quickly without removing direct eye contact off of Rip.

However, upon Sara's entry, the grunting and screams began to echo from the prison walls as men began to fall onto the ground. She thrust herself forwards, using her knee to slam directly into the unsuspecting male's back, who fell once more at the sudden impact. Sarah did not stop, she continued her onslaught, using her fists to punch the man squarely in the face, then proceeded to push him into the other Russian's face, before kicking the other in the gut.

"Don't all volunteer at once." She cooed mockingly.

"Igor and Andre seem to be a bit preoccupied." Rip jested, leaning back in his seat as he did so. "Now, about that Gulag?"

"No matter." The man stated, craning his neck to the left and right, allowing it to crack upon the strain. "In this life, a man must fight for himself."

"Perhaps you would like this one?" Questioned Rip who had turned in his seat to witness Snart leaned back nonchalantly against the prison wall.

"He's all yours." The thief grinned.

And without a second hesitation, Rip was body-slammed by the giant of a man which caused the time traveler to be catapulted across the room – his towel thankfully staying in place. The thinner man rolled out of the way as a fist came flying down towards his face, the Russian grunting as his hand came into contact with the hard concrete of the prison floor. Snart, however, refused to move. Rather, he sat back and watched Rip attempt to wiggle free from the prisoner's grasp, making no attempt to help his fellow crew member. With a roll of his eyes, he rose before moving across the room and shutting the door firmly. Within this time, Rip had finally scrambled his way from the ground, raising both fists as the brute before him.

"So, you like having Vandal Savage run his empire from your country?" Mocked Rip as he threw a fist forwards, only to be met with a punch to his own chest in response, sending the slender man backwards.

"As much as a pig enjoys being Christmas dinner." The Russian concluded, as he continued to assault Rip, hitting his square in the face. Rip spat out blood before falling back on the bench behind him.

"Help us! And we will destroy his entire operation." He promised the Russian, raising his knee and slamming it directly into the man's chest with all the force the time traveler could muster.

Snart still remained at the back of the room, passively watching the door as the two men continued to punch and assault one another – refusing to intervene until Sara knocked at the glass window of the door. To which Snart opened to allow her inside.

"I just took out six men, and you two couldn't even handle one?" She questioned exasperated.

"You killed my men?!"

"They are not dead, yet. And neither are you assuming that you help us." The only female within the room continued. Her voice calm and collected, yet firm and assertive.

"My organisation runs black market goods into Koshmar."

"Four of our... Comrades, are being held there by Savage." Rip admitted, wiping the blood from the crevice of his nose.

The criminal continued to stare, not hinting any form of alliance or a resistance.

"There is a girl there, a woman who Savage's men beat to a pulp. I'd like to have a word." Snart drawled out, attempting to reach to the man's empathy towards that of violence against women. He was well aware that Clarissa was able to hold her own – but that did not remove the worry and doubt that continued to wash over him, almost burying him with a new sense of anxiety that he had not felt in years.

"Koshmar is not a hotel for petty criminals. If your friends are there, they must be insane, ruthless animals. If a woman is there, she will be seen as nothing more than a toy to be passed around... I would advise you take action soon."

"Hey, howdy. How are you doing." Grinned Raymond childishly, as they entered the facility, greeting the fellow incarcerated inmates as if they were his long-term friends upon the school playground.

"What are you doing?" Whispered Rory.

"Just being friendly." Ray responded cheekily to Mick as they were hastily forced down the ongoing length of the slender corridor. "This must be where they keep the VIP's."

"This is prison, jackass. There are no VIP's." Mick snapped seemingly immediately, becoming more than mildly irritated with the cheerful young scientist who seemed to ignore the danger that lingered with being within the Gulag. Instead, he saw it almost like he was on holiday – experiencing some form of Russian history. That was far from the case, the Russian Gulags were incredibly hostile and under policed, thus their level of danger was heightened. That in combination with Raymond's apparent misunderstanding of his surroundings, only placed the additional stress onto Rory – who somehow had to protect the little Labrador like human, whilst also hunting for his friend and the Professor. He was not prepared to babysit, and despite his understanding to why Snart had bolted from the scene, had felt a little form of resentment towards the Captain of cold for leaving him within this position of having to look after amateurs.

"Some of these guys have been here for a while. Maybe this guy can tell us where Stein and Clarissa are?" Raymond stated as he came to a complete stop before the rusting and grimy cell. The elderly man, who's long and greasy clad hair was tucked into a worn and torn beanie, stared back for a singular moment until Raymond was harshly pushed forwards and snapped at – forced to continue onwards up the length of the hallway.

"The only thing you should worry about pretty, is lasting the night..."

"And if Clarissa is still alive? Where do you think they've taken her?" Asked the young scientist, nearly not taking pauses between his words as he continued to ramble. "Stein needs help too; they could both be in some real trouble if they have been separated."

"News flash, so are we. Clary can handle herself, better than you can; she always has." Mick deadpanned before entering the cell before them, almost as if it were his second home. The bulk like man appeared utterly unfazed despite his understanding that they could potentially be killed within these four walls.

"She has found herself in tougher situations than this one and gotten herself out of them without much help. It's you who is going to struggle here, little scout."

"Do you think that they will bring us blankets later?" Questioned Raymond upon entry utterly ignorant and oblivious to the situation they were placed in, noticing how empty the bunk beds were. Mick simply ignored the response, heading to the base of the bunk to place some distance between the two of them as quickly as he could.

"I have brought you something to eat professor." Vostok stated calmly upon entry, her Russian accent was thick but was oddly kind despite the situation that they found themselves in. Within her delicate and steady hands was that of a silver tray, almost as if she was producing a feign olive branch towards the old man – pretending as if her manipulation and the continuous captivity they were placing him under was non-existent. Stein however, stared back at the woman, his eyes void of care as he watched the young female place the tray downwards onto the table before him.

"If this is some form of a bribe." He began to respond, his voice harsh but fair as he raised a hand to gesture his words. "I would like to politely decline."

"So stubborn, so proud, so... American." Vostok sniped, her tone of voice completely changing from that of peace and alliance. Rather, her true nature slowly began to surface as she glared down at the man with little remorse – the woman's patience was rapidly running out.

"You built a thermo-core, rebuild another one. It will only take you... eight to ten years?"

"You think that worked? Your friend stealing the thermo-core was the worst?" Valentina clicked her fingers and with that order, two men came barging in, one carrying a large metal briefcase – much like that of the one Leonard Snart had stolen. Stein stood and turned quickly as he watched the case being placed against the opposing table. His heart was heavy and palpitating. Once placed, it was hastily opened to show that their attempts had been all in vain as another thermo-core in pristine condition, lay waiting for use.

"As if I would only build one." She mocked, nearing the contraption with a grin developing upon her youthful face.

Stein's face fell into a frown as he followed behind as a wave of uncertainty and anxiety threaten to disturb his feigned calmed demeanor.

"We are so close professor." Vostok said. "All we need to know now, is how to stabilise the core and my dream of creating a nuclear man will be achieved –"

"-To what end?" Snapped Stein as he stood before the eager scientist. "If you launch a Soviet Firestorm, the United States will have no choice but to retaliate, both countries will be annihilated?!"

"And out of the ashes, we will rise stronger." Vostok grinned as she pushed into Stein's personal space. Her eyes chaotic and wide, almost as if she was drowning in her own insanity and burning passion for war. "Just like we did when the Nazi's invaded."

"But America... Its weak, with your Big Mac and MTV Movie Star President."

"Do you really think that Vandal Savage really cares about the cold war?" Stein grinned, pushing at Vostok's buttons as he too neared the woman, almost becoming toe to toe. "He is just using you, Doctor."

Vostok violently and abruptly slapped the elder man, her face contorted with anger and bitterness as Stein's head was forced to the right with such a volatile blow to his cheek.

"Do not think about insulting Mr Vandal Savage in front of me." She hissed, her fingers pointing towards him with intent.

"If you do not wish to tell me how to stabilise the core on your own terms, Professor, I do have more persuasive methods..." Continued Vostok as two men entered the room, with a horrific screeching of metal not far behind. Such a noise caused Stein to quickly turn his head towards the source of the sound, only to be met with a large cage like contraption entering the premises...

Clarissa inside.

Something was wrong, and it left an uneasy sensation at the base of Stein's stomach – Clarissa's eyes were dark, like swirling pools of onyx... Demonic and void of any form of sensibility or understanding. Her clothes were torn, with large feline-like scratches down the length of the leather material – almost as if she had attempted to rip them from herself, but the scratches ran deeper, much deeper than the material, as they lingered predominantly upon her skin in ugly and bloodied marks upon her pale flesh. The girl's hair was wild and free from its normal updo, rather it lay in tumbles down her back, knotted and tangled within itself like she had been in some sort of scuffle or fight. But, the smile on her face, the wide, mouth splitting grin upon her face... Was something Stein would never be able to remove from his memory. Blood lingered beneath her nose, wiped carelessly across her top lip and dripping into her teeth as spit trickled from her chin and dripped on the floor – her teeth were no longer rounded, rather her canines were sharp and protruding against her bottle lip, cutting slightly at the plump flesh. She looked like a beast rather than a young woman, as if she had truly lost herself, and Stein... he was terrified.

"Tell me how to stabilise Firestorm." Vostok ordered, regaining the opposing scientist's attention, a needle threateningly within her grasp.

"If Einstein had the chance, he would have traveled back in time to stop the atomic bomb. How can I, in good conscience lead the world to the invention of something far more destructive?"

"You don't really have a choice. If you do not follow our instructions... I will release that beast onto you. And once your friend has realised her actions, that she has slaughtered her own... I will kill her too. This needle will not kill you or her for that matter, but I am sure some discomfort will only further bring out her... animal side."

Stein began to fidget as a burning sensation crawled up his arm, like someone had stabbed him with a carving knife. He attempted to remain calm as Vostok's back was turned, but the burning sensation only increased. He lifted his arm quickly, pulling the material of his coat away from his skin to garner a better look at the new wound – 'we are coming' had been cut into his flesh by Jax through their link, a beacon of hope in such an uncertain circumstance. The professor instantly dropped his arm and covered the message from Vostok's view as the woman turned to face him.

"So professor, would you like to talk? Or would you prefer to scream?"

"Do your worst, Doctor" Stein hissed, with a hope that Clarissa was still somewhere deep inside the beast that had been created.

Raymond entered the small cell room, coated in a thick layer of blood from the horrific beating he received from the fellow inmate. The boy-scout like man had pushed his luck, being too friendly towards the elderly man that they had met when they had passed by his cell. However, this had led to Ray's unforgiving and unrelenting beating when he had questioned the authority of a large, aggressive criminal who had asserted dominance between the elderly man and Ray. The cell swung closed behind him as Ray fell forwards slightly upon the entry, releasing a violent screech as the metal ran across the concreted ground.

"Hey Pyro! What was that there back in the yard!" Ray seethed upon entry; his face coated in a thick layer of his own drying blood.

"Just your typical prison alpha." Stated Rory, as he stared at the flame from the lighter he had snagged off of the floor whilst the fight took place. He was perched upon the top bunk, holding the lighter directly in line of his vision, refusing to allow such vision to wander anywhere else but his beloved flame. "He didn't like you threatening his reputation."

"Not that, you just sitting there whilst I was getting my ass kicked!"

"None of my business." Rory deadpanned still staring directly at the dancing flame.

"None of your business... NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! We are meant to be a team!"

"The only team I am in is mine and Snart's, Clarissa too if she feels like it." Rory answered honestly, capping the lighter and placing it down as he finally gave the young scientist eye contact. "You had that beat down coming."

"Oh well, I can't just sit and watch an old man get pushed around." Raymond sighed as he finally seated himself onto the bottom bunk whilst Rory was sprawled out on top of the top bunk.

"Then you're a bigger fool than I thought." Rory shrugged.

Before the two could bat an eyelash, two guards escorted by the Colonel had made themselves known beside the two time-travelers' cell. The Colonel grinned at their disheveled appearances, amused at the power they had over the two imprisoned men.

"These are the ones I want." The Colonel concluded as the cell was opened and he had stepped inside – his face was barely visible beneath the small slither of light. "Remember me?"

Stein had been transported into a cell with Clarissa to his left, the only thing between them were a set of bars. He had sat himself down upon the bench that was located in the centre but felt great unease as Clarissa continued to stare at him with that horrific smile from just across the cell. The female continued to growl a low, rumbling sound as she continuously tapped against the ground with her now extended claws, creating a rhymical pattern within the silence of the room. Yet, she still was to speak a word to him, despite his greatest efforts to communicate with the meta-human.

Abruptly, the door at the far right of the room cracked open as Valentina Vostok entered the dingy little basement. Vandal Savage soon entered shortly behind, permitting a louder growl to be released from Clarissa's bloodied and foaming mouth.

"Thank you." Savage nodded towards Valentina upon entry to the room, before his line of vision zoned in on Stein.

"Valentina has failed to make you talk, now it is my turn." Vandal stated calmly but assertively, as he stared at the Professor through the bars of the cell. The immortal nodded towards the young female scientist, who grasped at the phone connected to the damp wall.

"Colonel." She grinned. "Let's begin."

The light erupted into the room and before them, hanging from the ceiling and near-naked, was Raymond and Rory. They both were profusely sweating, with their heads hung low. Behind them seemed to be what looked like a motor or generator of some kind that had been attached by wires onto the chests of Stein's companions. Clarissa let out a roar of anger as she leapt forwards, grasping onto the cell and shaking the bars as she continued to release waves of animalistic noises. She may have had little restrain upon herself, little control over her actions – but the sight of Rory in immediate danger, created a surge of anger to build and explode. She shot her hands through the bars, spitting the building liquid from her mouth as she tried to swipe her claws into Vandal, who took a step back and laughed at her distress.

"My, my. Valentina was right. You're a beautiful creature, so full of anger... Rage... Power." Savage grinned as he took another step back from the creature who continued to foam at the mouth. "You will be a great asset indeed once we have broken you in."

"Get the fuck away from her." Hissed Mick whilst the Colonel placed the knife onto the metal tray besides them.

Vandal turned to face the Colonel and once again nodded, utterly disregarding Mick Rory's comment.

"So" Began to Colonel. "Are you still planning – what did you threaten before? To go Rocky four on my ass?"

"Ha! I've changed my mind." Mocked Mick as his arms began to ache from being strung up from the ceiling. All of his burns and scars were visible, traveling down both arms before meeting at the sides of his torso. The Colonel simply smiled, before flicking a switch an watching the electric currents fizzle through the wires and entering Rory and Raymond. The two began to grunt and shout, writhing profusely in their tight restraints due to such intense and unwavering pain.

"Ive changed my mind, as Ivan Drago lives at the end of the movie." Rory said breathlessly before another wave of electricity surged through his muscles. Raymond and Rory continued to yell and writhe at the pain as Stein watched helpless, unable to help them or save them without damning the world.

"Aren't they supposed to ask us some questions." Grunted Ray, utterly exhausted and coated with grime and sweat

"They don't care what we gotta say. We are just a part of the show."

"Stein!" Raymond called out. "Professor, we are okay. Don't tell these bastards anything!"

Once again the Colonel flicked the switch, electrocuting the two half naked men. Stein watched, his mouth twitching at the state his friends were in. He remained still, appearing collected and firm with his decision to remain silent. But, on the inside, he was in great turmoil. The professor knew what was at stake but doubt still kept plaguing his mind... Save his companions from pain and death or threaten the livelihood of the planet and the people upon it.

"If you think I have a sentimental attachment to them?" Stein deadpanned as Vandal and Vostok pulled him from his cell. "Then you are as foolish as you are mad."

"You have held up longer than expected." Grinned Vandal as Rory and Raymond continued to scream from behind him, the pain becoming utterly unbearable. Raymond was going to crack, his screams becoming more and more desperate. The poor boy had never experienced such torture, whilst Mick simply grunted and tried to remain calm.

"But, if four thousand years of life has taught me anything, is patience. Grab the girl." Concluded Savage. The guards were a little apprehensive as Clarissa began to prowl around the cage, her teeth and claws sharp and gleaming beneath the dull light of the room.

"I SAID grab the girl!" he ordered again, causing the guards to scramble and open the cell.

Clarissa released a deep, throaty growl before backing towards the furthest corner of the cell, forcing the guards to enter her domain. She grinned for a short moment, before she wiped at the dry blood beneath her nose and crouched towards the ground. With her claws elongated she tapped it against the concreted ground – almost mockingly. Her legs were crouched incredibly low against the floor, but her front was even lower, causing her hips to rise; she looked like she was going to jump, like a predator... a Panther on a hunt for food. Her eyes, black and glistening, did not blink as she stared through her lashes upwards at the shaking guards who dared to enter her world... her space. She tilted her head, mocking them, luring them even further in. Savage watched in awe at such a creature, but Mick watched in horror, seeing a side of his old friend that he had never seen before – a deadly predatory species... a fatal beast.

Clarissa pushed herself back into the depths of the shadows within the cage, letting out a ridicule like hoarse purr as the trembling guards approached her. A singular moment passed, and then she pounced. She flung her slender frame towards them at such force, her back perfectly straight and poised as she lurched. She looked almost elegant as she twisted within the air, landing directly upon the first unsuspecting man who fell immediately towards the concrete, and slammed the back of his head directly against the rough ground, who then proceeded to violently scream at such sudden contact. With her teeth bared, she forced them into the soft and warm space between his throat and collar bone, ripping at the muscle messily without much care for what would splatter back upon her skin. A vibrant stream of blood began to erupt from the fresh wound as the man continued to scream and thrash beneath her tight and unrelenting hold, but he could not escape her harsh grasp and he soon began to choke and gurgle upon his own blood that filled the space of his mouth. She used her sharp, cutthroat claws to dig into his unprotected, supple chest, ripping at his khaki clothes and what lay beneath. She once again purred as she continued to viciously assault and eventually kill the guard. Once he had stopped his sporadic movements and his chest no longer expanded with oxygen, she retracted her canines from his shredded, unrecognizable throat, before she twisted her neck into a crack sensation, releasing the built up strain. She looked possessed, and Rory and Raymond watched her from their restrained position – she stared back at them for a fleeting moment, blood and speckles of ripped flesh smeared across her mouth and nose. However, due to such a fleeting moment of distraction, a rod was pressed against her spine and electricity shot through her nervous system, causing the feline to scream out a shrill screech of pain and fly off the body of the man she had just tore apart. She began to recoil upon the concrete in agonizing pain, her body spasming at the continuous shock the other guard was forcing upon her; once again the rod was thrust at her, this time landing upon the soft flesh of her stomach and sending another wave throughout her body. Her back abruptly arched as she screamed and the guard stepped back as Savage entered the cell.

He stroked a lock of auburn hair from her sweating face, before he openly caressed her milky cheek, that was quickly deepening into a shade of pink due to the electricity burning away at her from the inside.

"Such a powerful creature." He smirked before he hastily grasped at the black material of her clothing and hauled the small female from the depths of the cell. He was pugnacious in his actions, as he threw her forcefully forwards so she landed hands first before the Colonel, who appeared to have paled at the sight he had just witnessed. However, he was much more fearful of the immortal Infront of him and grasped and what looked like a perversion of a hammer, before nearing the panting panther like creature.

"When I get out of here!" Rory hissed from behind as he struggled at his restraints, his fury heightening as the Colonel stepped even closer to the strawberry blonde.

"That's your mistake!" Laughed the Colonel, refusing to give the arsonist eye contact. "That you think that you will get out of here."

"I am going to rip that little thing between your legs and feed it to you." Rory laughed in return. "I assure you; it won't be much that you will have to swallow."

The Colonel stopped in his tracks, now hovering over the sweating female, his boot clad foot placed against the width of her throat. He lifted his head a fraction and glared at the arsonist, before he stormed his way to where the man was restrained. His ego fractured somewhat, and his pride taking over his actions.

"You will learn to shut your mouth." He hissed; his Russian accent thick due to his anger. He raised his hand, ready to thrust the hammer forward onto Rory's unprotected ribs but Raymond shouted out, stopping the man's assault on his companion.

"Hey, you got some water in here? Something to drink? I am getting a little thirsty." Raymond stated through his exhaustion, doing what he could do best, talk the ear off anyone who dared to listen. "A sandwich would be nice, a little turkey... Some mayo. Do you have mayo in Russia? No? At least in America, you get a last meal. This whole communism really sucks."

"What are you doing boy scout?" Questioned Mick, full on genuine concern with his brows forwarded and his mouth slightly agape at the sheer stupidity and bravery the young scientist was emitting.

"Yes boy scout. What are you doing?" Asked the Colonel who proceeded to circle around the brunette.

"Nothing compared to what I did to your mother last night." Sniped Raymond, a smirk playing upon his thin lips.

"You have quite a mouth on you."

"So did she-"

The hammer was thrust into the square of Ray's back due to such words, causing the youth to yell out in great pain as his chest pushed outwards at the sudden blow. Rory tried to move forwards, but the restraints kept him in place, only able to watch as the scientist took the assault for him... Another blow to Raymond back caused a resonating crack to echo the room and before Clarissa could stand to swipe at the Colonel, another boot was placed against her throat – this one, however, was applying pressure causing her to choke out; the feline imbedded her claws into Savage's clothed leg but the man did not shout out, rather he applied more pressure onto her jugular. With haste, she removed her claws, and soon the pressure was lightened.

"Enough! You'll kill him!" Screamed Stein in utter panic as he was forced to watch his friend take yet another blow to back. This time, Raymond sagged in his shackles, still conscious but his body refusing to keep itself upright from such a beating.

"That's it?" Question Vostok sarcastically.

"Oh, but the Colonel will think that we are cheating him." Chuckled Savage, his foot still applied to the ginger's throat, and the hammer was slammed into Raymond's spine once more.

"I will tell you how to create firestorm, just let them live, let them all live. Please!" The elder begged, to which Savage removed his foot from Clarissa's neck and she flung herself onto all fours and scurried backwards, hissing with distress.

The feline was grabbed by a guard, his grasp strong. She watched patiently as Rory and Raymond were released from their shackles and Raymond hit the floor almost completely unconscious. He grunted at the contact but had little moments rest before he was pulled upwards once more, causing him to yell out due to the strain on his damaged back. Spitting out blood onto the concrete, they pulled his shirt back over his head, much like Rory who too was now forced to be clothed. And all three were hauled free from the room.

Clarissa thrashed in the Guard's hold, growling as they grasped onto the material of her torn shirt and pushed her out of the space of the room. She was thrust onto the floor, before the rod was placed once more into her back causing her to scream out as she struggled against the ground. Ray was hauled out after her, pulled down the hallway far from her view from the floor. Rory paused, trying to help her up but stopped dead in his tracks as he stared down the hallway with a scowl at what appeared to be Snart clad in Soviet uniform hauling a corpse towards them.

The man of cold had been stopped by a guard and was attempting to sweet talk his way through into the prohibited area, too stopping in his tracks as he heard the scream – it was a familiar voice, and he felt an invisible blow to the chest as he saw Rory faulter and was punched directly under the ribs, winding him before they pulled him away. Clarissa remained on the damp floor, hissing and trying to swipe her claws into the flesh of the Colonel who simply kicked her square in her already damaged and bruised jaw. She grunted upon impact and lost vision as she too, was dragged away from Snart's sight.

Once through, passing the guard that had attempted to stop them, Sara jumped free from the table – removing the cloth that had been lingering upon her body.

"Alright, this duct should take us to solitary." Stated Sarah, as she rubbed her hands against her thighs and moved closer to the air duct. "We will get to Stein and then-"

"Yeah, I'm not going." Concluded Snart as he removed the uniformed hat from his head.

"That's the plan!" Said Sara.

"That's Rip's plan. My priority is Mick and Clary."

"Fine forget it." Deadpanned Sara, however, her voice was thick with disappointment. "So much for your code, cruck!"

"Anytime, Assassin." He jested back as the woman continued her way into the air vent, separating from him as he continued down the hallway after his teammates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 113 21
People say that fire and ice are nothing but polar opposites...but there's a saying where opposites attract... Lily Snart is the youngest of the S...
247K 6.6K 45
Clarity spring was your average nerdy 22 year old girl. Well at least she was before a crazy scientist named Doctor Wells decided to turn on a partic...
26.7K 669 29
Luna Snart is Lisa Snart and Leonard Snart's little sister. Born in 1989 she grew up in an abusive home where Leonard and Lisa did their best to prot...
1.7K 96 27
Y/N comes to visit Central City to met an old friend. Barry Allen and Star Labs however, ends up also meeting Leonard Snart AKA Captain Cold. He trie...