Issei Reborn (Highschool DxD...

Por LazyHunterZ

So basically, a character of my own will wake up as Issei, but he won't be called by his given name in this s... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Rewrite

Chapter 23

8.5K 158 120
Por LazyHunterZ

___________________

New School Building, Rooftop. Midnight.

Rias and the rest of the ORC have been fighting Riser nonstop, barraging him every lethal strike. Koneko and Kiba would tag team Riser, attacking every limb of his body, Koneko already did some wrestling moves that broken more than bones on a human body. Kiba keeps on slashing every inch of Riser's body, he's even using an unusual fighting technique of a three-sword style, one each on his hand and another one on his mouth. But sadly, it has no help so to speak, it's an Immortal for goodness sake!

Rias and Akeno stayed on the rear for long distance attack and slight support, lightning ensues whenever Akeno attacks the body of Riser, shocking every fiber of his body. Rias casts one spell into the other, evey spell casted by Rias keeps improving and also becoming craftier. Even though Asia is only supporting by healing on the sidelines, she's got it the hardest because of nonstop casting. Though no one was aware that Asia's healing was getting potent.

Riser, who's being assaulted right now of his very being, is laughing like a maniac. This irked the ORC and they attacked even harder than before. Little did Riser know, the ORC is improving as the fight goes longer and longer. Kiba's unusual swordsmanship has more accuracy and power than before, he is also taking a lot of hits but also being healed by Asia making his muscles stronger and tougher.

Koneko's fighting style starts to go feline-like, she's on all fours carrying heavy strikes, her fighting style is also giving her speed she haven't attained before. Akeno is smiling like a sadistic character would, she gets arousal after attack Riser on hit and every hit, making her attack more dangerous, not one is aware but her attacks have slight holy properties, but it's not enough for the self-healing freak.

Rias' attacks are becoming more nightmarish, her Destruction Magic almost looks like it has a mind of its own, either dodging the Fireballs to hit a solid attack or striking some Fireballs violently. Asia's potent Healing Magic are rejuvenating every ally on her team, her Twilight Healing is glowing brighter than the holy light itself. However, the warm feeling of the light gives energy and concentration, it's anything but lethal.

Riser's patience is running out.

"ENOUGH!!!"

*BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!!*

"AAAAAAAHHHH!!!"

"GAAAAAAAAHHH!!"

"KYAAAAAAAHH!!"

"AAAAARRRGGH!!!"

"RAAAAAAAAHHH!"

Riser casted dozens of Fireballs, causing the ORC's formation to break, the fighters scattered on the floor heavily injured and unable to get up. Except for Asia who was protected by the two Onee-san, she's currently healing the two. Feeling her injured body in less pain, Rias was able to barely speak.

"*pant* S-so this is the p-power *pant* of a v-veteran?"

Riser dramatically landed on the barely standing clock tower, grinning madly.

"Rias~ where's your Hero now~? Or to be more specific, your pawn!!!"

"*pant* W-we're more than enough f-for you *pant*"

Meanwhile, on the mind of Rias.

'We need to stall more time! Issei needs all rest he can get; I can feel my club and I are almost out though we are improving. But only Issei can handle defeat him! '

Rias signaled to Asia on focusing to heal Akeno first. None of them are retired yet because of Asia's continuous healing.

"Heh... hehe-BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Look at you and your servants! All of you are wiped out! What more can you offe-...Huh?"

Akeno stands up while being healed, Kiba and Koneko slowly rised while in pain. All of them glared at Riser, Riser twitched for a moment but immediately glared back, he's becoming more irritated. He's anger is increasing dangerously making him grind his teeth and having psychopathic thoughts. Oh! Did I mention that the fighters are a mess? Riser's hair is the only messy thing on him, it's because he keeps regenerating his body. I guess the side effects are messy hair.

'What's wrong with these people!? Why won't they go down!?' Riser thought.

During that thought process, he suddenly had a dangerous idea making him grin. During those moments, Asia casted a spell.

"Twilight Area Heal!"

A comforting light green sphere covered the ORC, hastening the process of healing group-wise. Asia was able to cleverly create this skill during her healing's potency became higher, she can now do an area heal spreading the healing properties inside the sphere. Asia was getting worried her healing can't reach everybody, so she improvised.

The people watching the broadcast are on the edge of their seat, excited for what's about to comes next. Truly, this game will forever go down on the demonic history. But that's a story for another time...

'P-please hurry back, Issei-san! I'm afraid, I won't last long any l-longer!'

Indeed, Asia's Sacred Gear, Twilight Healing, is incredibly important and valuable. But. If the host can't handle the excessive continuous healing, fatigue will take over the host's body and his/her body will......let's not go there........ It's just fainting, jeez. Riser decided to think out loud.

"...Should I focus on the healer more, I wonder~?"

Riser grinned. Everyone got what he intended but was utterly confused. Rias got the message and was horrified.

"Kiba! Koneko!"

"Yes!"

"Roger!"

Koneko and Kiba left the sphere.

"Akeno! Attack together with me! Asia stay behind us! Don't leave our side!"

"Got it Buchou~"

"Y-yes!"

'That sick bastard!'

Rias was fully aware what Riser meant.

During the time Rias was coming up of different strategies, she also watched some of Riser's Rating Game. At some point, she saw some things that only Riser 'uniquely' do.

Molesting his enemies, specifically girls, when he is annoyed or irritated before retiring them. The women that was molested can't retire because Riser either always beat them up to the point they cannot talk but still can fight or cover their mouths so they can't manually retire. This is also a strategy to make the opponent king to forfeit. That's the sick and horrifying things that Rias witnessed. So she became alerted altogether.

Riser swooped in fast, Koneko and Kiba in the way with swords and fists ready.

"OUT OF MY WAY!!!"

"Never!! Santoryu: Oni Giri!!!"

"No, I don't think I will. Tiger style: Ferocious Strike"

Kiba attacked with a straightforward hit, Koneko striked with heavy power!

"Arggghh!!"

Riser stopped dead in his tracks. Pierced by swords and a broken spine, and of course he started regenerating. But it's carried by ever growing flames on his body, and he blasted it out.

"INSOLENCE!!!"

*BAAAAM!!*

"Urgh!"

Kiba was able grab Koneko out of the way, but that gave the opening for Riser to fly through.

But it wasn't that easy.

*BAAAAAMM!!*

*BZAAAAAAPP!!*

"GAAAAAH!!!"

Rias and Akeno started their attacks.

"STAY BACK RISER!!!"

"You better back off Riser-sama~ Or I'll shock your balls off~ fufufu~"

"*gulp* Y-you dare to threaten me!? I'll burn you!!! Scorching Wave!!!"

*FWOOOOOOOOSH!!*

Flames erupted around Riser, scorching the near vicinity. The school building is melting and close ruins, Kiba and Koneko flew away to safety, Rias carried Asia and flew away with Akeno. However, Riser wouldn't let this chance fly away, so he initiated another attack.

"Fireballs!!!"

*FWOOSH!! FWOOSH!! FWOOSH!! FWOOSH!! FWOOSH!! FWOOSH!!*

"Akeno!! Barrier!"

Akeno and Rias created Barriers together, magic circle toe on toe making the barrier stronger and sturdier. The Fireballs hit the enhanced Barrier, but due to the magic not being enough. It started cracking.

*crack! *

"BWAHAHAHAHAHA BUUURRNN!!!"

"O-oh no! It's gonn-"

*BOOOOOOOOOM!!*

Smoke came out after the explosion.

"Buchou!!! Akeno!!! Asia!!!" Kiba and Koneko horrified.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA-WHAT!?"

A bright green light was visible within the smoke, and a voice was heard.

"T-Twilight Area Heal!"

The smoke vanished by the winds.

Rias and Akeno is barely hanging on, still not retired. Goodness! Only one beat and they were out. Asia immediately casted a spell in the nick of time, what luck!

But this made Riser angrier and more wished to take out the former nun more, scratching his hair and making it messier than ever. But he pounced into the opportunity quickly.

"GRAAAAAAAAHH!!!"

'C-crap! Akeno and I aren't in the condition to retaliate or fly away!"

"A-Akeno! Run! I'll take Asia!"

"B-but Rias-"

Rias pushed Akeno away and flew away to get distance bringing Asia with her. Koneko and Kiba are way far behind to catch up.

"KAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! CHECKMATE!!!"

"If you can catch us that is!!!"

Rias and Riser started to play tag while flying, Asia is hanging on to Rias for dear life. This is a high-speed chase going on! But of course, Riser maybe an idiot but he's not stupid.

"Fire Needles!!!"

"AAAAGHHH!!"

Burning hot needles were able to hit Rias' wings, making her wings to retract and unable to use, they started falling. Rias hugged Asia in a protective manner, sheltering her.

"GYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

On Rias' mind

'...This is it.... It's over...'

Rias grimaced.

Explosion!

A familiar brunette punched a ball of energy.

"Dragon Shot!!!"

*VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!*

The huge beam streaked across the sky.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!*

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

The beam hit Riser straight to his torso, giving it a huge gaping hole. The shock made him lose his wings and started falling.

*Thud! *

"Uhhh, that hole wasn't my intention at all!! Oh wait. Yes, it is!!!"

'That familiar indecisive voice-!'

"Issei!!! Help!!!"

"Hm? Oh shit!"

I swooped down and catches both beauty from falling. Hmmm~ Where they this light before?

"I-Issei-san!"

Asia hugged the shit out of me, she's also crying.

"I-I'm so *hic* glad you're okay! Waaaaaaahh!!"

"Sheesh when did you become such a crybaby, and you should worry about yourself first!"

I feel a hand touching my cheek, that familiar sensation. It's Buchou.

"You sure were taking your time."

"Well, The hero always co-!?"

I just realized. They're clothes are ripped or scorched; I can see some visible bumps coming from the breast area!!

"Whawhawha- You're naked!"

"Hm?"

Buchou is looking all over her body.

"But I'm not."

"I-I mean your clothes are burnt or ripped!"

"Ara~ The same thing could be said about yours~ fufufu~"

Shit! That familiar sultry voice made me shiver! This Onee-san feeling! My virgin instincts!!!

"Sh-shut up Akeno-senpai! I'm getting too much erot- distraction from this!!!"

"You were about to say erotic. Issei-senpai."

That monotonous tone.

"You were hearing something else, Koneko!"

"Ahahaha, welcome back Issei."

And of course, the prince.

I faced his way and smiled.

"Glad to be back, Kiba."

We all smiled in greeting. But the reunion was cut short.

"ISSEI!!! FACE ME!!!"

We all looked down and saw the fried chicken, with the hole on his chest gone. Damn. He's already healed. Wait. Is that a Phoenix Tears? Crap. This is going to be a lot harder than I thought. That elixir rejuvenated his fatigue, that's going to be a problem. But not that big, I think.

"SHUT UP!! STAY DOWN THERE AND BE PATIENT!!!"

That shocked Riser and frowned, he also got ticked.

"HMPH! Y-YOU BETTER BE THANKFUL!!!"

What are you!? A Tsundere!?

"Asia, start healing Buchou's wings."

"Y-yes!"

Light green brightened my sight. What the- Asia's healing power has improved vastly! What did I miss!? Now that I think about it. Everyone is much powerful than before. Damn. I sure did miss a lot of things while resting.

'So, the experience of battling an immortal punching bag made them stronger, I think. But it also seems that they had a rough time with him, judging from their healed injuries and barely clothed form.'

But now it's back to square one again, ughhh. Asia is already finishing up with the healing, Buchou started to fly again.

"I'm ready to go." Buchou said.

"Nice. Buchou, I got a pl-"

"I know. We'll distract him for you, while you power up."

"What the- How did yo-"

"During the training camp, I saw the forest brightening up. Judging from the glow it can only be you, I don't know what you did though."

She's smiling innocently. Grrr that's cute!

"*sigh* Yeah, that's what I planned. But it's going to get messy, so after I do 'that' all of you need to retire, except you Buchou. Everyone got that?"

Everyone nodded.

"Alright, but before we start. All of you gather."

Everyone was confused but agreed.

"Boosted Gear: Second Liberation!"

Dragon Booster: Second Liberation!

Boost!

Boost!
Boost!

Boost!

Boost!

"...Everyone....touch me."

Everyone has visible confusion and shock, except Akeno-senpai.

"Ohhh gladly~"

"I-I'm not sure if I'm ready for this!"

"What?"

"Sorry bro, I don't swing that way."

"I-Issei!? Are you tired!?"

...I have worded it very weakly. Their confusions are justified, that was stupid.

"I-I mean just put your hands on my shoulder or head or something! I-I didn't mean anything w-weird!! I was planning to give you all some small buffs!"

That was really poorly worded. Sigh. I'm such an idiot. Everyone calmed down, so they started to put their hands on my head or shoulder. Except...

"...Senpai, that's my chest."

"Fufufu~ It's fine isn't it~?"

Sigh. There goes my chest virginity.

"Fine. Linked Transfer!"

Transfer!
Transfer!
Transfer!
Transfer!
Transfer!

Everyone glowed with power.

"Woah!"

"W-wow!"

"Damn."

"This is amazing!"

"I'm wet~"

I think I heard something I shouldn't have. My Gear started blinking.

"...Shit. The Gear's status is almost at Burst. Gotta finish this fast..."

I hope I'll last till the end.

"Are ya ready kids!?"

"Aye aye capt'n!"

Take 2:

"I CAN'T HEAR YOUUU!!!"

"...Uhhh Issei?"

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!"

"Issei!!"

"Huh?! Oh. Uhh sorry Buchou, everyone, I don't know what came over me."

"It's fine. Koneko, Kiba, you know what to do."

Both of them nodded.

"Akeno and Asia, with me."

Both agreed.

"And finally, Issei. You stay back while you power up and we'll give you time as much as we can, then we'll retire except for me or it's instant surrender. Everyone got that?"

"You bet!"

"Alright! Everyone move out!"

The fight this time is on land. Everyone landed on the land and they have their own position, Koneko and Kiba on vanguard, Akeno and Rias on rearguard, and Asia on rear support. And for me, it's clobbering time! Well, not yet.

"Where's the plebeian!? You people aren't my opponents!!!"

Man, that guy sure has a lot of patience.

"You'll have to go through us!" Buchou proclaimed.

Every ORC member is ready.

"...Very well..." Riser's eyes are getting dangerous.

He dashed while his arms on fire, Koneko and Kiba intercepted, Rias and Akeno started their barrage, and Asia is prepared. Everyone is hardening their nerves for this battle, and it's gonna be a whole lot messy.

Better finish this fast.

I sat on a meditating position, both my arms out in front of me. I breathe slowly.

And burned.

"Burning Gear Modifications!!!"

*FWOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHH!!!*

Boost!

I feel my body burning up, literally in flames. The violent flames started to eat my body up.

Boost!

'Don't rush, kid!' Ddraig exclaimed.

'I-I know!'

Boost!

"Urgh! Boosting the Liberation!"

Boost!
Boost!

Much more flames are coming out of the Second Liberation and more are eating me. Argh! Calm down Issei! No need to rush, they're gonna be fine! You can do this!

Boost!

"Arsenal set 1: Dragon Taekwondo!"

Boost!
Boost!

The flames are going to my legs and arms, they're still a lot of flames around me. Not enough!

Boost!
Boost!

"SET ON!!!"

Explosion!

テコンドー. This burning mark is on top of my head, it means Taekwondo. It keeps burning violently before travelling towards my chest and entering. Arghh! It's too hot! But I can bear this! My friends are counting on me!

"Looking good. You can stand up now." Ddraig announced.

I slowly stand up. The flames are turning into hot materials, all of them are starting to attach on my body, it's like mechanical components being put together piece by piece. I feel like Tony Stark. Argh! I don't feel so good. This pain is bearable. Then I stood up completely.

"Damn. I can never get tired of staring at this form."

This form consists of a dual Boosted Gear: Second Liberation that covers up my entire arm, and my legs are consists of Dragon Greaves that looks like the legs of the Balance Breaker, but this one is less pointy and enhances my Taekwondo skills. Hence, it's called The Dragon Taekwondo set. I still feel hot though. This also spikes my power of dragon related magic, making my Dragon Shots even deadlier. Flames are also coming out of my form continuously, giving my enemies a hot message. This is my special card for a certain Phoenix.

"Let's fly!"

Oh yeah, my wings are draconic now.

*WOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHH!!*

I flew straight to the battle.

_______________________

"YOU PEOPLE ARE ANNOYING!!! LET ME PASS!!!"

Riser has finally had enough. He doesn't care if everyone burns if he can't get revenge on one teenager, that includes Rias. So, he has a surprise of his own.

"GRAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!"

The flames on Riser's wings are growing violently but surely, after it grew to a certain size it covered him. He looks like a flaming cocoon, also something is changing within that cocoon.

"Everyone! Move out! Riser is trying to do something!"

"Rias! Issei is done and is coming here fast!"

Akeno's announcement gave everyone some relief that they haven't experienced before.

"Everyone! RETIRE!!!"

"I retire/ I retire! / I-I retire!/ I retire~" All four of them retired.

They disappeared on the same light particles.

"Rias-sama's 1 rook, 1 knight, 1 bishop, and 1 queen. Retires." Grayfia announced. I miss that voice.

"Now I need to-"

"Where do you think you're going, Rias~?"

One word could only describe what's in front of Rias.

"A-A humanoid Phoenix!?"

Majestic.

"Gyahahahaha! Not exactly, I just covered up my body with flames. This is called Falcon Mode."

Riser looks like an actual Phoenix that is standing on two legs, body full of hot yellow flames, his arms looking like arms with bird claws, on his feet are blazing talons. On his back is the most beautiful burning flames because it looks like the original Phoenix. His head is also covered with the Phoenix head but he's leaving his mouth uncovered bellow the beak, and his eyes are burning red. This form truly looks majestic. And powerful.

"D-Doesn't this form hurts your body overall? You're literally burning yourself!!"

"Pffft! I'm a Phoenix! I can always heal my body. Now, it's time for your punishment Rias! For being naughty!"

Riser's claws are closing in on Rias, she can only cover her eyes.

"NAUGHTY THIS!!!"

Issei was able to arrive on time and punched Riser away with full force, making him fly towards the forest. Carrying destruction on his way, breaking some trees on the way and skidding on the ground. That was just one punch!

"Buchou, hide somewhere. It's time to finish this."

Buchou is on the ground staring at me, she looks out of it. I can also see her panties. The color is dark red.

"Buchou?"

"...Huh? O-oh! I'll go now!"

"Take Ash with you, he will keep you safe."

Flames came out of my right arm jewel, and the flames took shape as the familiar dragon.

"Gyau!"

"Keep her safe for me, bud."

"Gyauuu!"

"Let's go Ash!"

Buchou and Ash flew away to safety.

"Oh crap!"

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!"

Riser came at me with a punch, I was able to cover myself with my armored arms, but the hit is fricking heavy! And also- what the hell is that form!? That wasn't on the series before! Something is clearly changing!

"HYYYOOOPP!!!"

Renewal Taekwondo: Baekdu

I kicked him on his balls, and he flew to the sky, I also flew up to his level and prepared another move.

Renewal Taekwondo: Mach Punch

This is a punch delivered so fast it sends air pressure to attack the enemy.

"MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA!"

Even if Riser was already out of my range, he was still getting hit because of the air pressure that was carried by my punch. The strange thing was even if my punches are making holes on his body, it was rapidly regenerating. And now he's laughing.

"G-GYAHAHAHAHA! Y-YOU CAN'T FINISH ME OFF!"

That tone. It means pain is still getting through, he's just acting tough. His mind can't keep up if I continue my assault.

"So? You can still feel pain, it means I can make you suffer as much as I want."

"Try if you can! It won't be that easy! Also, you're fire attributed, it won't do you no good against me!!!"

"Heh. You know what they say, 'Fight fire with fire'."

This is it. A legendary fight between a Dragon and a Phoenix.

Both of us stared for a while, there's even tumbleweed rolling. Where did that come from?

"GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"

We both flew straight towards each other both arms ready for a punch.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!*

As our fists hit, a giant shockwave ensued, but we didn't stop there. We started flying high in the sky crashing on each other, our bodies barely visible from continuous power struggle against each other. I punched him on the gut, and he countered with a knee kick on the chin, both of us are stunned. It didn't last as we roared to get both of us in confusion and we resumed our fist fight. We're practically beating each other up, I have visible injuries on me, while Riser on the first look he doesn't look hurt or tired. But behind that persona, he's clearly going crazy from the pain.

As we keep this up, Riser backed off and started attacking from long distance.

"Falcon Barrage!!!"

Bird-like flames, a lot of them, started cawing and flew towards my direction. It's coming in fast!

Boost!
Boost!

Explosion!

"Multi-Dragon Shots!!!"

Balls of energy, more than I can count, generated in front of me. I punched one.

"HAAAAH!!!"

*VOOOOOOOOOOM!!*

That attack destroyed at least 6 birds, so I kept punching the orbs.

Explosion!

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"

*VOOM!! VOOM!! VOOM!! VOOM!!VOOM!! VOOM!! VOOM!! VOOM!!VOOM!! VOOM!! VOOM!! VOOM!!VOOM!! VOOM!! VOOM!! VOOM!!*

I kept attacking and Riser kept barraging, both of us are having a battle of tenacity. If one of us misses, that person is the first to go down. Our attacks are also affecting our surroundings, destroying the forest below. It looks like a barren land, it's quite a relief that Ash and Buchou isn't near us.

"AAAAAAAAAAA-!!!"

"RAAAAAAAAAA-!!!"

"AAAAAAAAA-!!!"

"AAAAAAAAA-!!!"

"AAAAAA-!!!"

"AAAAAA-!!!"

"AAA-!!!"

"AAA-!!!"

"A-!!!"

"A-!!!"

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM!!!*

In the end, both of us fell. Some of our attacks were able to hit us, causing both of us to overload.

*BOOM! BOOM! *

And both of us created big craters, from where we fell. Also, our forms are slowly diminishing. I was able to retain the Boosted Gear but it's not Second Liberation. And I'm at the edge to Burst status.

"*cough cough* Shit."

I'm coughing up blood. For a while, I was laying on the ground, on pain. I was able to slowly rise and look towards where Riser was, he's on the ground, same as me. He's also trying to rise and glare at me. This is actually the first time I see him this messy, it's kind of refreshing actually.

We both stand up, staggering. Both of us are staring at each other.

"*pant* Y-you still want to continue?"

'Ddraig, heal me.'

'On it.'

Ddraig started to heal my body, ever so slightly. The immortal is slowly healing, is he on his limit?

"Y-you *pant* fucker!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!"

He started running towards me.

"*sigh* GRAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"

I'm also running towards him, both of us fists out. Both of us are almost at range.

However, the unexpected happened.

*ZHHOOOOM*

"Wh-what the-!?"

The reality was somehow broken, and it created a portal. Inside the portal, it looks like a distorted space that was full of different colors.

"The Dimensional Gap!?" Ddraig shocked.

"Say what now!? ARGH! It's sucking me in!!! AAAAAHH-"

I wasn't able to hold on because of my injured and tired body, so I was sucked in.

Silence...

There was silence on the Rating Game.

______________________

Somewhere. In a distorted space.

"...ake...p!!"

I heard a voice.

"...w...u..!!"

There it is again.

"Wake up!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAHHH!!! DEJA VU!!!"

I opened my eyes in surprise. But somehow, I got even more surprised.

"WHERE IN THE FUCK IS THIS!?"

Wait. Didn't Ddraig said something before coming here?

"Ddraig."

"You're in the Dimensional Gap, partner." The dragon dropped the bomb.

"J-just why am I here!?"

And all of a sudden. I feel a heavy pressure from behind me.

"...Child."

A deep voice resounds the place, making the mysterious being behind me more menacing. The voice feels big and huge.

'Th-there's no way, right? There's no chance of this happening r-right?!'

I slowly turned around. And the thing behind me, it almost made faint.

It's a massive red Western Dragon with a horn on his snout that has a length that is way bigger than my house, and it has two sets of wings that covers up at least a small city. It's overall length measures around 100 meters.

"*gulp! * I-It's the Apocalypse Dragon."

"C-Calm down, Issei. I know you can live through this!" Ddraig seems to be the one panicking.

"Y-you're supposed to be chill about this!!!"

"ROAAAAAAAAAARR!!"

The great dragon roared loudly, reverting the Dimensional Gap around. I'm literally shaking in my boots, if I'm wearing one. The dragon in front of me is generating an orb full of powerful energy on its fingertips, I can feel its destructive power from here. Sh-shit!!!

"It's now or never!!! Boosted Gear!!!"

NOW!!!

"Balance Breaker: Scale Mail!!!"

Welsh Dragon: Balance Breaker!

*FWOOOOOOOOOOSHHH!!*

I haven't done this before! Flames erupted around me; pieces of the armor started to cover my body. I can feel my power growing than before. A Red Dragon Armor with green jewels covers my body, the jewels glows before the armor completes itself. But it's not enough!

"Burning Gear Modifications!!!"

I still don't have sets for this armor, but I've already got an idea way far back. Shit! That orb is almost ready!!

"Dammit! Boosting the Broken Balance!!!"

Flames are covering up my armor and converging within the armor. Argh! It's almost done!

"Arsenal set 1: Burning Will! SET ON!!!"

意志. This mark means Will, and it entered my body, making my insides burn. The armor is slowly changing, flames are coming out of the gaps through the armor. The jewel on my chest has the combination of the markings of Ddraig and Ash, glowing ever so slightly.

'Rather than a dragon, I'm looking more like a spirit. '

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"

Renewal Taekwondo: Axe

My move is being boosted by my jet on my back, giving it more destructive power.

"Take this!!!"

A direct hit on the dragon's claw! Wait. It didn't do anything!!!

"...Feisty."

He flicked the green orb towards me.

"SHIT!!!"

AAAAAAAHHhhhhhhhh. Wait, it didn't do anything. Wait a minute. Did it enter my body?

"Wh-what ju- GRAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!"

'GRAAAAAAAAAH!!! MY BODY IS BURNING!!! DDRAIG HELP!!'

'I-I CAN'T DO ANYTHING!!!' Ddraig shocked and terrified.

"...Loud."

The dragon is starting to cover me in some kind of orb of darkness and I'm slowly losing my consciousness.

"Sh-shit..."

And darkness has overtaken me.

_______________________

Outside Issei's body.

"...Ddraig. Speak."

"...What. have. you. done. to. my. partner?"

From Ddraig's tone, it seems calm. But on the inside, he has burning rage unquenched.

"...Let's talk." The great dragon ordered.

_______________________

And cut!

So, I'm really, extremely sorry. I have not been updating. Like I'm really sorry.

It's this game's fault:

I cleared Roxxy's route and I'm satisfied.

And that's it! I'm LazyHunterZ! Signing out!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

243K 2.7K 12
When I died after making my first bad decission I wasn't expecting to be reborn in a world of Devils, Angels, Fallen Angels and Yokai. I wasn't expec...
10.8K 262 11
This story tells the point of view of Shidou Hyoudou, the adoptive brother of Issei Hyoudou. Everything followed normally until one day his brother h...
2.1K 60 5
*rewrite to my first story on Wattpad*
9.8K 205 12
Hiroki Kusuchi is a high schooler who attends Kuoh Academy, he is an all around average guy with nothing sticking out about him. One day he ends up r...