100 years i've waited for you...

By gsiimp

highest ranking #1 giyuushino #1 giyuuxshinobu after a 100 years, they final... More

the promise we never got to fulfill
found you , my butterfly
perhaps its destiny
the pain that i bear for you
let's rewrite that story's ending
reunion with a lovely friend
have we, perhaps, met before?
the blood stained butterfly pin
two little tenshis
let's start from the beginning
for i believe you
patient 075
the demon behind the walls
^^just a random giyuu apprieciation part ;)
the one you wish to see is not me
the tragedy of her soul
sexual tension here is rather...amusing
the lie under the fireworks
another promise in another lifetime
the intoxicating smell of sin
wattpad fucking sucks
if you were ever honest to yourself
if every moment with you could be like this
before we crash and fall, we make mistakes
the curse of twenty five
shinobu kochou
oh, it's april already
a surprising approach
our happily ever after
announcement!!!
new book!!

money could be a problem...to her only

9.2K 276 458
By gsiimp

A/N: NOT THE LAST CHAPTER

kami-sama, i can't fucking breath.

giyuu taps nervously on the table, fidgeting with his entire body, his hand deep in his pockets, playing around with a small box.

he quickly recomposes himself and gulps when he sees a familiar figure open the restaurant door.

"konichiwa~!" shinobu puts down her bag and place it behind her as she seats. she smiles a little as she finish adjusting her dress.

"shinobu, i-"

"im hungry! can we eat first?" shinobu starts opening the menu, her eyes roaming around the menu.

what giyuu did not know was, she was afraid. she was afraid when he suddenly called her in the middle of no where, asking her to drop work, to have a 'talk.'

it was frustrating that she didn't know what it would be about.

so, she's trying her best to avoid him from bringing up his topic.

they both eat in silence as shinobu watches giyuu's eyes roam around the customers and his fingers fidgeting on the table. she has never seen the composed giyuu look this troubled.

after the meal, giyuu then keeps looking at his phone, not paying a single bit of attention to her. annoyed, shinobu tapped his hand, making him flinch and put his phone facedown.

"what are you hiding?" shinobu scrunches her eyebrows, trying to take his phone, but he was way faster, so he snatched it away and kept it hastily.

he took a deep breath and stared at her.

"what?! what are you hiding?" shinobu just continues to look angrily at him.

please don't let me be what i think it is please don't let me be what i think it is please don't let me be what i think it is.

"shinobu, i-"

"I NEED TO GO TO THE BATHROOM!" interrupting him, shinobu quickly ran to the bathroom and splashed a handful of water on herself.

AHHH what is he going to tell me?! is he going to break up with me....? NO WAY...he wont right he wont yes he wont but he might!!

shinobu's train of thought were all over the place as she tiptoes to the corner of the wall to peek at what he's doing.

her eyes widen as she sees a lady walking towards him flirtily. she was already rolling up her sleeves, but she stayed to watch.

"hey ~! here's my number if you're down for fun!" the lady gave him a piece of tissue with her number written on it and winked at him.

"thank you, but no." shinobu let out a big relief when she heard him reject her.

"why~? because of the girl just now~? aww come on she's not even that pretty!" the lady continued, now sitting on shinobu's seat.

"can you...." shinobu and the lady waited anxiously for him to continue his sentence as he thinks hard.

"...go away?"

"PFSTFST" shinobu slapped her hand over her mouth as she laughs into it, trying not to make too loud of a sound. the lady who was obviously annoyed, got up and walked away.

"and it's none of your business if she's pretty or not." giyuu said under his breath.

"whatever, you stay boring i guess~" and with that, she waved goodbye.

then, something surprised shinobu as she watches what he does next.

he "pours" his tea on the table, and then uses the tissue that she gave him with her number facedown and wiped it. he then acted like nothing happened and proceeded to use the tissue as a coaster.

shinobu smiled smugly at the woman as she walked towards giyuu.

"hmm? what's that?" shinobu asked him about the tissue on purpose, wanting to know his answer.

"oh nothing. i spilt some tea and a nice lady offered her tissue for me." deadpanned, giyuu replied, not wanting to waste his time talking about some random woman who tried to come between them.

serves you right bitch!

shinobu once again turned around and gave the woman a smug gaze.

not worried anymore, shinobu turned to him.

"so? what were you going to say?" she asks him again, though his gaze was back to his phone.

he clears his throat and puts down his phone. he got out of his seat and scrambled for something in his pocket. shinobu just stares at him as he panics.

her eyes widened when he pulls out a red box and got on one knee. all the customers and waiters suddenly had their attention on them.

"...shinobu kochou, uh..y-you know i'm not the best with words...but uh...y-you make me the happiest person ever...y-you're like the....sun..to..to..my...f-flower...?" he voice started to trail away as he tries to remember.

oh my god i told you sabito this was a fucking bad idea now i just look like a primary school kid trying to remember his essay..

"...uh...y-you're....i mean you....l-light up?? ..my world..??....and...oh! l-like the...stars in the sky!" finally remembering it, he ended his sentence excitedly.

everyone basically facepalmed as they watch him embarass himself on a wedding PROPOSAL.

the atmosphere softened when shinobu let out a giggle.

"who made you do-"

"sabito." knowing what she'll ask, he instantly replies, as if trying to blame sabito for the disaster of a proposal.

shinobu giggled again.

"mhmm. get to YOUR point." she says.

"i love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you. will you marry-"

"YES!" without waiting for him to finish his sentence, shinobu squealed.

"here." he then opened the box to reveal the ring.

it was a silver ring. the ring frame had the word 'st' engraved on it, and there was a little butterfly in the middle made with tiny little diamonds. it was a half winged butterfly to be specific.

shinobu almost teared up when he slid the fonger carefully on her ringfinger. she gigles a little when she sees him put so much effort into the proposal even though it was a major disaster.

"YOU TOMIOKA JERK! YOU SCARED ME!" shinobu hits his chest lightly.

"...what..?" he looks at her confused.

i thought you were going to break up with me..

she must have thought i accepted that girl's number just now...

"i didn't accept the girl's number if...that's what you're worried about...?" he points a little at the lady behind her, which had an annoyed face on.

"...nothing..." shinobu replies half heartedly as she looks around the ring, satisfied.

silly, you would never accept her number even if i wasn't here.

after all, you were the idiot who waited a 100 years for me, aren't you, giyuu tomioka?

the crowd cheer and woo'd for both of them as giyuu stood up all flustered and embarassed. shinobu tiptoed and jump towards him to hug him tightly by the neck. a little surprised, he took some time to realise she was hugging him, then he smiled softly and hugged her back tightly.

"what does 'st' mean?" shinobu asks.

"shinobu tomioka." he smiled back.

"WOWWW someone's confident. what if i said 'no?' " she teases him.

"....then i'll propose til you say yes."

"2 MILLION YEN?!"

"shinobu....are you trying to get me robbed...?"

"uh...YES I OWE 2 MILLION YEN!" giyuu played along and shouted at her too, since the crowd in the bank was paying full attention to them. everyone proceeded to look away in disgust after finding out giyuu OWE 2 million instead of OWNING 2 million yen.

"sorry! but seriously! how the hell-i mean where the hell did you get two million yen?!" shinobu lowers her voice and pulls giyuu in the corner as she does so, not wanting anyone to hear their conversation.

"....i..don't spend money."

"HA?"

now it's time for a reiwa era rumour!

giyuu doesn't spend his money on anything except for his needs. no like seriously. makomo, food, clothes, bills are the only things he uses money on. even if he spends it on things he like, he'll only buy salmon daikon. plus, he's a famous doctor with a lot of appointments AND the head of an important department, so of course, his monthly salary is ridiculous. he only uses about 10 percent of it, and put the rest in the bank. he's been doing this for quite some time. and because of his efficient attitude at work, he constantly gets promoted and bonuses every year. really, he doesn't know when and where to spend his money anyways, that's why makomo is the money spender.

"i...wow...go..buy some stuff you want! w-what are you doing with all this money?? eat! travel! go outside! what are you?? a bear?? hibernation??" shinobu was shocked. very. she can't believe that her superior at work, who was only a position higher than her, with only 75k yen salary difference, could make SO MUCH money and not spend it.

"also...there's no way you could get robbed LMAO you still do the demon slaying training right??" giyuu nods.

"but like no way??? what??? 2 MILLION?? even if you don't spend money at all how are you saving so much money??? LET ME SEE!" shinobu snatched his bankbook from him, opening her eyes wide to figure out which part of her calculations went wrong.

"what's this?"

"monthly bonus."

"this?"

"extra money given after i cured a fourth-staged patient.

"ok...this?"

"90% of my salary."

"....this?"

"promotion bon-"

"DARN IT!! UGH IM SO MAD AT YOU HOW DO YOU HAVE SO MUCH MONEY AND NOT BE A BIG SPENDER UGH IM SO JEALOUS DON'T TALK TO ME DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO ME!" shinobu's grip tightened on the bank book, her eyes still roaming around the amount of '0' after every number.

"...why are you so mad anyways...? your salary is not much different...you get more bonuses for creating new medicines too..." not understanding the big fuss, giyuu just looks at her confused.

instantly, shinobu's whole face flushed. she hid her own bankbook behind her back.

"my turn." in a split moment, giyu snatched her bankbook before she hid it.

his eyebag's got darker when he saw her bankbook.

"....100k yen...in debt...?" he slowly looks up to her, a little speechless as she just looks down on the floor shyly, her face still beet red.

"...i...what's the point of putting in money...then taking 95% out the next day...?" he flips the bankbook as he speaks, his voice a little dry. shinobu just fidgets with her ring like a child getting lectured.

"why do you need 100k yen withdrawal here..?" he points to one part of the bankbook.

"i...i...saw this shoe i really wanted...and i.." shinobu continues to fidget with her ring as she shyly speaks.

"...t..this? 200k withdrawal..."

"the necklace im wearing now..."

"...ok this...it's suddenly only a withdrawal of 100 yen only...?"

"...my purse..got stolen the other day....and i wanted takoyaki..."

"shinobu, you're surprised at my spending style when yours look like this?" giyuu chuckles a little seeing her red face.

"y-you shut up!" shinobu snatched back her bankbook and quickly shove it down her bag.

"give it to me and wait outside." he takes his hand out, waiting for her to take out her bank book again, confused.

                                      g

"excuse me." he said to the lady at the counter.

"yes sir?" she replied monotonely as she types.

"this two."

"s-sir...a-are you sure? if you do so, your bank-" the lady hastily looks up at him, her fingers still on the keyboard.

"just do it."

                                       s

shinobu adjusts her dress.

what? why are people staring at me like that?

"ne, that's the lucky girl!"

"oh yeah! she was with that hot guy just now right?"

"i bet she's with him for his money! poor guy-!"

"who wants my money?"

giyuu walks out of the bank with an unfamiliar, different coloured bankbook in his hand.

"i do what i want with my money. don't talk fuck about my wife." giyuu gives a harsh glare down to the girls in front of him. they squirmed and left hastily.

"tomioka-san?" shinobu asks as she walks towards him pointing at the bankbook.

"oh. there you are. i merged our bank account." his gaze softened at the worried shinobu, and handed her the bankbook.

"oh...WHAT?! why?? all your savings-! do you know you paid along my-"

"i paid your debts. we're a family now right? so it's our money. don't listen to them." he takes her hand up and spreads it out, placing the green bankbook on her palm softly.

"UWAHH! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO DO THAT! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE YOU!!" shinobu runs towards him and gives him a tight big hug, disregarding the people staring at them and giving them looks.

"because you're my soon-to-be wife, isn't it?" he chuckles softly as he ruffles her hair softly, not expecting shinobu to have such a childish reaction.

shinobu smiles up at him, her eyes a little swollen from the tears of joy.

"b-but...why did we come to the bank..?"

"...what? are you really planning to be a bride without a bridal dress?"

kami-sama...i really got myself one hell of a dream man right here in my arms...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 58.3K 58
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
47.9K 1.3K 19
Hanako a.k.a Amane, a famous idol who is currently searching for his childhood friend and also his first love. Will Hanako succeed in finding his fir...
53.2K 1.4K 47
After the second war against the demons, the corp has disbanded after discovering that demons were no more. But things didn't exactly goes as plan fo...
17.8K 345 26
A series of letters Shinobu sent to Giyuu throughout the course of their friendship. On his 25th birthday, he decides to reread her letters one last...