Nagisa Shiota: Spider-Assassin

By MC_Tails

Oh, hello. My name is Nagisa, Nagisa Shiota, and only two years ago, I was just any ordinary teenager attendi... More

Modern Life, Looking Back
Itsy Bitsy Spider
A Sticky Situation
Good Ol' Fashioned Revenge
Rescue Mission
The New Suit
School Trip
Taking it Easy
Back to Work
Good to Evil
Exposed
Itona, the New Student
Sabotaged
Fukuma Denjo Hotel
The Rhino
Return of Itona
The Reaper
All an Act
The Dimensional Machine
The Civil War of Class-E
Quick Update!
The Long Road
An Old Friend
The End, to the Present
THANK YOU ALL!
A Remastering

Wattys 2020

110 0 0
By MC_Tails

Hello everyone, me again! Okay, so, first thing that's probably on your mind (or not), why haven't I been working on the Sonic story? Well, the truth is, I've simply had no motivation to do so. That doesn't mean the story is never gonna be updated again, I'm just trying to wait for the motivation to come to me so I don't write something half-assed and lame. Anyways, with that out of the way, I've just submitted this story, Nagisa Shiota: Spider-Assassin, into Wattys 2020! I'm gonna be honest with you, I don't expect to win at all, but I feel honored for my story to have been eligible at all, and it was all thanks to you guys! I never expected this story to get so huge, and now its almost at 2,000 reads! I really appreciate it, and I hope my account can grow as I publish more and more stories. Well, that's all I had to say, and I hope you have a good day or night. See you in the next chapter of my most recent story, Sonic The Hedgehog!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 599 55
Class 3E, the end of the road class, the dead end class the perfect class. Nagisa Shoita lived in three different worlds, one at school, one at home...
44K 807 26
in the class you were put in after the discovery of you having the same powers of class E's sensei (not tentacles) _backstory_ you were born but then...
51.7K 1.4K 25
-Itona Horibe X Reader- After entering Class 3-E and befriending Karma Akabane as well as Nagisa and his friends, (Y/n) (L/n) is gradually warming up...
114K 3.6K 21
Assassination Classroom x Reader x BSD [Status: Discontinued] Updates: --- A story where-in the Armed Detective Agency gets a Request from the Minist...