SKY: University (Discontinued...

By mufiee

"we fly together to an endless freedom" this university was made exclusively for every country, for boy's an... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 2

1.8K 63 185
By mufiee

×Philippines×

Finally! Math is done.. tho there are two more subjects before lunch. Well I can wait since it's just english and health and that's pretty basic, or maybe not-

I was really bored and vietnam told me the teachers will get delayed since they were having a meeting, well I guess that's a good thing.

I looked at my other seatmate which I don't really know his name much...but I hope we don't have any problems because I'll be sitting in this seat for the whole semester. I slowly tapped his shoulder which he looked at me with those cold eyes.

My heart was pumping so hard and I don't know why I blushed with just staring at him. He then raised a brow that made me snap from my senses, dammit phil- your gay actions can really lead you to a death wish.

"O-oh uhm just wanted to ask your name..." I mumbled but it was clear for him to hear, he looked at the window then back to me, well that's strange.

"Russia." He replied in a cold tone but something seems off about him..

"O-oh I see..well I'm philippines" I smiled giving out a hand shake, he just looked at it before looking back at the window, waw pamus (wow, famous).

Well I guess we do have a problem here... so much for always spacing out in the middle of gay panick..

The teacher came in and told us to stay quite since the meeting will be longer than expected, well that's alot of free time. I then felt like I needed to go to the restroom since I can't hold it any much longer, I asked vietnam if I could go and he agreed since I can't hold it anymore. I quickly got outside my classroom and headed..wait I still don't know the whole campus here, dammit I'm so stupid...

I just kept passing hallways going to different places, I saw the gym then a big garden with a of a Greek statue in the middle, fancy.

Then finally I arrived in the boy's restroom and hurriedly went inside, success.

I was finally done and washed my hands after, then I heared running and then this north guy came in running inside the restroom as he locked the door, what is happening??

"What are you doing?" I asked which he looked at me with those serious eyes, no doubt maybe he's just being chased by girls.

"Damn traitors..." he mumbled as people started laughing outside, huh?

"Hey you! Don't just stand there, help me block this shit" he said as he yelled at me making me flinch.

"And why would I help you? After what you did to me earlier?"

"Dammit I'm from the silver rank asshole" he ranted, silver? Isn't that the second rank?

"So? Silver rank or not you still bullied me" I scoffed making him glare at me.

"Fine! I'm sorry! Just help me!" He said as students started kicking the door.

"Fine, apology accepted" I smiled.

"But you have to open the door for me to help you" I added which made him more furious.

"Are you trying to get me killed?!" He stated.

"Ofcourse not, trust me this will go smoothly" he was hesitant since he still have trust issue with me, well I can't really blame him since I'm also having a hard time trusting him...

"If you let them hurt me I won't hesitate to bring you down" he whispered as he opened the door.

(Time skip)

Me and this north guy started running as some of his traitor friends started catching us, look I don't know any martial arts! I'm just some weakling asshole-

Then north guy suddenly pulled me in an unknown room and he started to lock it, we stopped running as we huff for air, I didn't knew running this long is really exhausting except for north guy who seemed to be peeking the small glass window of the door.

"A-are they gone?" I spoked as I sat on a broken chair, this rooms seems to be abandoned and there were so many pile of broken chairs, now that I think of it there were 4 black feathers near a window next to a pile of more chairs.

"It seems like they're gone.." north guy replied as he sigh in relief then he looked at me with disbelief, alright what did I do this time-

"Why did you even plan on running?? That's the stupidest thing ever." He replied

"Look it's not like we even had a choice, and besides we escaped from that restroom, unless you want to stay there till the teachers arrived"

"Tsk.." is all he can say.

I stood from where I was sitting and placed 2 feathers inside my pocket I don't know why I did that it just caught my interest. Time passed by and we got out of the abandoned room, north guy then left me as he went to another hallway leaving me be, after what I did? No thank you? Rude.

I went back to my class when suddenly all the students were looking at the window like something happened, I squish myself since students started panicking. I looked at the window to see someone laying on the ground floor as my eyes looked in terror, his wings were sliced as feahers started falling with blood in it.

I couldn't move nor do anything I just stared in horror and fear that it might also happen to me....

I was slowy backing away when someone accidentally pushed me as 'russia' catched me on time, my eyes were closed but I felt his warm hands holding me as I fixed my posture. I was screaming inside like what the fuck just happened.

I apologized to the  russian even tho I didn't do anything.

"It's fine.." he said as he walked back to his seat, my brows were tied in a knot in confusion, but then again I was glad that no one saw that.

I once again looked at the window as ambulance was heared through the whole campus... I sigh, I can't think straight.. this whole scenario is such a traumatic experience... altho in my previous school there we're no such thing as cutting wings, it's just this university...

I left the classroom for some cool air when suddenly I saw a female figure through the halls and I tried to look who it was but it disappeared..I came to look again when I felt something cold touching my wings and I looked who it was, it seems like she hid something in her back that made me curious..

Also...she doesn't have any wings..?

"Oh! Uhm, hello!" She greeted as she smiled sweetly, I hesitated but greeted back with a smile, she looks like an innocent girl but that doesn't mean I can trust her...

"I'm thailand" she smiled, again that smile...it felt really...weird.

"Oh, I'm philippines, people also calls me philip" I responded

"Oh I see... well I'm best be off now! Bye bye!" Then she started running away, weird...I notice that she was holding a knife...but maybe I'm just being delusional..

(Time skip)

It was lunch time and students are being abit noisy since they still can't forget on what happened earlier..

I massage my non- existent nose as I grabed my lunch box with me, I went straight to the cafeteria as I saw indo and malay with 2 other people with them, I waved at them as I sat at they're table.

"So..phil do you remember brunei and laos?" Indo asked, as I nodded in response.

I smiled at the two men as we all started chit chatting until malaysia brought a topic that made me shiver.

"Say...I know y'all already know what's happening right? The whole scene where myanmar got his wings decapitated.."

"Malay, I think we shouldn't talk about this.." I mumbled and malay just shrugged it, I can't really blame him since people here in the campus are starting to talk about it too.

I stood up from my seat, I ain't really hungry. I went back to my locker as I placed my books inside, then I saw....the Nordic brothers..

I went to them and finland seem to notice.

"Oh hey! Philip right?" He asked.

"Yeah, what are you guys doing here?" I responded and norway looked at me with a devilish smile which got me confuse.

" say philip, would you mind helping us? In return we'll help you reach the silver rank" norway asked as sweden smacked norway in the head, which made me flinch.

"It's not that important really, we just have to ask estonia but only girls can go inside so..." finland added earning a smack from sweden again.

"Haha don't mind this two, it's fine if you wo-"

"Sure I'll help" I replied with a smile, the three seemed to be shock about my answer but I just tilt my head like I made a huge mistake agreeing.

" you do..?" Norway added.

"Yeah?" I replied which made norway and finland look at each other then to me, sweden was stress out and just agreed to they're stupid plan.

(Time skip)

They made me wear the SU's girl uniform which made me abit uncomfortable of my situation...

"Damn phil it suits you!" Finland complemented.

"Yeah makes me wanna be gay--" norway added gaining a smack from sweden.

"Dammit why fo you always have to smack us sweden?!" Norway growled.

"Because you two are being such an immature." Sweden sighed.

"Well anyways, are you sure your okay with this phil? You can always decline."

"It's fine, as long as I can help" I smiled which made the three blush in unison, weird.

"Alright! So here's the plan... if you met spain there which is the instructor in ballet, just say you wanted to try it out then when he's gone go to estonia and tell her to quit" finland explained.

"Why?" I asked.

"Erm...it's kinda personal sorry.." I just nodded and went to do my thing.

Damn why does the girls skirt have to be so long? I can't barely walk in these...I thought. I knocked in the classroom as norway signaled me to go inside.

"Oh- hello there, are you also here to try out ballet?" Spain greeted with a sweet smile plastered in his face.

Gay panick goes brrr--

I nodded while feeling hot and he let me inside and I saw many girls inside, woah... I looked around and it looks huge! I followed spain from behind as I examine if estonia was around, but it seems like she isn't, maybe she's in the changing room?

"So you said you wanted to try it out.. so here's your uniform in ballet for beginners" spain said as he handed me the uniform, I nodded and went to the changing room, wait it's the girls changing room.. my heart was pumping so hard as my breath hitch, well damn.

I looked inside the changing room and alas I saw her, but she's talking to her friends.. I can't butt in, I need time where she's alone..

I wore the uniform which made me more uncomfortable... it was just a plain white shirt with a blue short boxer, heh more like undergarment.. I wonder if spain is a pervert-

I fixed myself as I put the flower crown that finland gave me to look more feminine..

I got outside and in my surprise spain was staring at me head to toes which made me a lil embarass...

"You look gorgeous honey" he complemented.

"Now since your new I'll help you do the warm ups" he said as he took out his hand asking me to hold it, I gladly accepted it and we went where there's not that much people.

Then he told me to do stretching which I did, but don't get me wrong I'm still waiting for Estonia....oh welp...

After doing some stretches he told me if I can do a split, I was hesitant but then my stupidity got it worse, I nodded. SHIT WHAT AM I DOING--

he told me to do so and I don't want to get embarass especially when there's alot of girls staring.... I slowly gulped and tried doing so but spain doesn't seem to be convince instead he made my legs touch the ground which made me yelp in pain.

"FUCK!" I yelled and spain stopped as he looked at me worried.

"O-oh I'm sorry maybe I got a lil over board..." he replied, lil over board? Over board my ass, that hurts yah know!

But then I looked at estonia, finally she's alone, I forced myself to stand up, it was successful but I felt like my legs are gonna fall off when suddenly someone bumped me making me fall off the ground.

Goodluck self-

----------------------------------

(A/N: yusss it's finally done! Now my back hurts like hell... but anywyas I hope you enjoyed this chapter!)

[Word count : 2192]

~Mufiee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 232 25
🔞this book will (and does) contain a lot of smut!🔞 discontinued 😔 __ im going to hell, arent i? welp too late read the 1st chapter for rules on wh...
2.3K 189 33
I promise, Im average... More like i wanna be. I like Kpop... During school, Kpop was never part of my vocabulary. At home, It was what ruled my worl...
2K 76 24
(DISCONTINUED!) Remake is uploaded! Nah why are people reading this theres to many mistakes💀💀💀💀 stop go to the remake please. Once upon a time th...
19.4K 777 36
-------Winter 2017------ Cover by Ellipticall*** Evelyn Williams just wants to be a lawyer. She doesn't know what "kind" yet - but she will be a la...