The Forgotten Story (Fairy Ta...

Panilith

█████ ███ nothing ████ ████ ██ █████ child ██████ ██ █ ██████ society ███ █████ ██ ███████ forest ████ ███ ██... Еще

Chapter 1: A New Story Begins
Chapter 2: Lullaby The Song of Death
Chapter 3: Friends and Power
Chapter 4: The Moon Island
Chapter 5: Moon Madness
Chapter 6: [Redacted] Draws Near
Chapter 7: Sol On
Chapter 8: Fate
Chapter 9: The Water Maiden
Chapter 10: The Iron Dragon
Chapter 11: Moral Support
Chapter 13: The Remnants
Chapter 14: The Tower of Heaven
Chapter 15: Out of Sight, Out of Mind
Chapter 16: The Battle of Fairy Tail Begins

Chapter 12: Remember ███ ███ ███

6.2K 176 262
Panilith

(Y/n) = Your name

(S/c) = Skin color

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

[.....] = Writing/reading

Third Person P.O.V

Sitting alone on a beach in a hidden cove, (Y/n) found himself looking up to the sky. A blanket of darkness shrouded the once blue sky with the only source of light being that of the world's celestial neighbor. He sat there quietly as his book was floating beside him closed as a purple glow radiated from it similar to that on Galuna Island.

No matter how many times (Y/n) stares up at the star-filled sky, he never grew tired of watching them. To him, it felt calming and gazing up to them, he couldn't help but feel a bit of familiarity when it came to it. Even when he first awoke, the stars were the only thing that familiar to him in a world he couldn't understand or remember.

He stared up at the Aquarius constellation and thought back to Galuna Island. When (Y/n) was there, he met some of Lucy's Celestial Spirits, though, he doesn't count Taurus as he was being controlled at the time. His interaction with Aquarius, however, was a bit strange. After looking away from Lucy in annoyance due to being summoned, Aquarius looked down towards him and stared. Sure, most people would stare at (Y/n) due to his mask, but it was different with Aquarius.

Aquarius floated down right in front of him.

Aquarius: "What do we have here? ...wait, aren't you a-" she suddenly reached underneath (Y/n)'s hood.

She moved her hands gently through his hair to grab his ears. What (Y/n) saw on Aquarius's face was her eyes widening as Lucy yelled at her.

Lucy: "What are you doing?!" she demanded to know.

Aquarius: "...I can't believe you managed to find someone like you and this mask. Interesting. Wait, don't tell me... are you this loner's boyfriend? You must have your hands full with this one." she said to him.

The last part of what she said seemed off. It felt as if she wanted to say something else only to change the subject entirely. (Y/n) shook his head as he continued to look at the constellation.

(Y/n): "Perhaps I am overthinking things." he said to himself.

Cana: "What are you overthinking?" she asked.

Hearing her voice, (Y/n) quickly looked down to the sand as he grabbed his hood and pulled it down. The sound of water splashing as it moved over to him told him that Cana was moving over to him.

She let out a giggle as she watched (Y/n) hide his face because of her. When they arrived there, Cana had removed her capri pants to reveal the light blue bikini bottom she had underneath. To Cana, this wasn't any different from how she walked around with only a bikini top covering her upper torso. (Y/n) on the other hand, felt different on that matter.

Cana: "Oh come on, this is lax compared to what I usually do." she said with a smirk.

(Y/n): "You mean skinny dipping..." he said quietly.

Cana grinned as she walked over and sat down beside him.

Cana: "Yup. I mean, I feel that you should've gotten used to seeing me like that after all these years." she pointed out.

(Y/n): "I'll never get used to seeing you... nevermind." he said before sighing.

Cana laughed and reached her arm around his shoulder to pull him close to her.

Cana: "Ahahaha, so you did look." she said with a smug look on her face.

(Y/n): "Of course I looked! When you first did it, it caught me completely off-guard! I didn't expect it at all, and you never said you were going to do that! I swear, the one day that we came here without Levy, you had to go ahead and do that." he said clearly embarrassed.

Cana: "Hehehe... I thought your reaction would be funny." she said as her eyes looked away from him.

Cana: "And I knew you would be the only one to see me like that since you were the one who found this secret hideaway." she pointed out.

Cana could still remember that day as if it was yesterday. A year after (Y/n) joined Fairy Tail, Levy joined, and the three kids became close friends. Levy would help him learn about things like talking while Cana helped him with his social skills. The trio was close to one another, and when (Y/n) suddenly began disappearing during the evenings, it caught the two girls by surprise.

So they decided to follow him in secret. At first, when they followed him through the town, it wasn't that hard, but the moment they entered the forest by the cliffs, it became much harder. He would climb up the trees and run on them, causing the girls to lose sight of him a few times.

They chased him for half an hour until they found themselves at the edge of a cliff. That was when they saw that the cliff led down to a large circular opening in the forest where a massive hole was. At the bottom of this hole was a natural cove. And there at the bottom where a beach was, a young (Y/n) sat by the edge of the water.

The two girls looked around to see how to get down only to see a rope nearby tided to a tree. On that day, the tree had a secret hideout that only they knew about. They called it "Little Paradise."

(Y/n) let out a sigh as he slowly lifted his head.

(Y/n): "So why did you bring me out here? I still need to repair the gui-" he tried to say.

Cana: "How long do you plan to do this?" she interrupted him

(Y/n): "..." he stayed quiet.

Cana: "You have to move forward (Y/n)." she stated.

Hearing her call his name, (Y/n) slowly turned his head to look at Cana.

(Y/n): "You... actually remembered." he said, surprised.

Cana smiled and pressed her forehead against his mask, staring at where the purple eyes of the mask were.

Cana: "I always remember, it's just more fun messing with you." she stated.

There was silence between the two as the sound of waves continued to be heard next to them. Cana knew all too well as to the reason why he didn't want to be on a team. Lisanna.

After her death, (Y/n) just stopped talking and didn't interact with anyone. He just disappeared from the guild, and almost everyone forgot that he wasn't there. It took a week before he suddenly came back asking Laxus to train him. He began offering his services to anyone in the guild as a support member, going as far as taking only a small to no Jewels from the jobs.

Anyone close to him knew why he was doing this, he didn't want another person in Fairy Tail to die again. He felt that it was his responsibility to help others, no matter the cost for himself. Going broke on multiple occasions to help others in the guild who were in a pinch. (Y/n) saw himself as Fairy Tail's weakest member, who was only useful as support.

But now, he could be so much more. Cana sees that, Mirajane sees that, Erza, Natsu, Gray, Elfman, almost everyone in the guild see that... everyone but himself.

Cana: "Listen to me, just give the whole team thing a chance." she told him.

(Y/n): "But I still have to support everyone else!" he stated.

Cana: "No, you don't, not anymore. It's time to move on." she told him.

Cana reached down to his hand and grabbed it.

Cana: "If you can't do it for yourself, then do it for me, for us, for Lisanna." she told him.

There was a moment of silence from (Y/n) as he looked at her. That was when he pulled his hand and body away from Cana. She was worried at first until he sat on his knees facing her. She watched in surprise as he slowly and nervously reached up to his mask and grabbed it. There was a moment of hesitation before (Y/n) found his courage.

Cana's eyes widened as she watched as (Y/n) slowly removed his mask. Even with his hood down, she could see it, his face. She was in a state of shock as she looked at him.

(Y/n): "Alright, I'll do it. I'll give it a chance, but when someone new joins the guild, I'm still going to support them until they get the hang of things. Also, I will need to finish up the remaining requests for my support... once that's done, I'll join the team, okay?" he asked.

His eyes never looked over to Cana, he was scared to see what her reaction would be. Would she run? Would she yell? Would she stop talking to him? So many questions filled his mind, but his answer came quickly.

(Y/n) was suddenly pushed back as Cana tackled him with her arms wrapped around his neck. The two fell down onto the sand with Cana lying on top of (Y/n). Cana laughed as she pushed herself up by placing her hands beside (Y/n)'s head. She stared down at his face with a bright smile on her face.

Cana: "Looks like I lost the bet!" she grinned.

(Y/n): "Promise you won't say a word to anyone... please." he begged.

Cana: "Of course I'm not going to say a thing. Only a few people have seen your face, I'm not going to say anything other than saying that I saw your face." she stated.

(Y/n): "... thank you." he smiled.

Cana slowly stood up before reaching down to (Y/n) and offering him a hand up. She watched as he smiled at her before he placed his mask back on. Once he placed it on, he moved his hand to grab Cana's hand. The moment he grabbed it, the metal eye of his book suddenly began glowing black as the purple light that radiated from the book began to be drawn towards the eye like a whirlpool.

This caught the attention of Cana as she pulled (Y/n) up. Once she helped him, she walked over to his book with curiosity in her eye. As she got closer to it, she felt something pulsating coming from the book.

Cana: "This is new..." she said as she reached over to grab the floating book.

(Y/n): "Yeah, it's been doing that after the Lullaby incident every midnight." he revealed.

The moment Cana grabbed ahold of his book, the radiate purple light surrounding the book suddenly engulfed the entire area causing Cana to cover her eyes with her free arm. The purple light remained for a few seconds before slowly disappearing.

Cana slowly lowered her arm to see what happened only to see that (Y/n)'s book was no longer in her hand. Confused, she looked around for it only to see that she was no longer in Little Paradise. She found herself in a dark forest with a thick dark purple fog surrounding the area. (Y/n) was gone.

Cana: "(Y/n)! Where are you?!" she yelled out.

As she looked around, she heard a familiar sound. Something that she hadn't heard in years. Cana heard a language that was alien to her until she met (Y/n). When she first met him, he would try and speak, but nothing he said made sense. It sounded ghostly and unnatural.

A language that was near impossible for a human to speak. No one could understand him, so he learned to understand them. However, as he learned the language everyone knew, he seemed to have forgotten about the language he spoke when he first arrived.

Cana quickly ran towards the direction the strange language was coming from, and as she got closer, it got louder.

?????: "💧︎□︎●︎ ⚐︎■︎📬︎ ███ 🙵♏︎♏︎◻︎♏︎❒︎ □︎♐︎ ♒︎♓︎⬧︎⧫︎□︎❒︎⍓︎📬︎ ██ ██ ███ ♎︎◆︎⧫︎⍓︎ ██ ❒︎♏︎❍︎♏︎❍︎♌︎♏︎❒︎ ████📬︎ ████████ ███ ██████ ██ ██████ ◆︎◻︎□︎■︎ ◆︎⬧︎📬︎" the voice uttered.

The voice felt so familiar, yet for some reason, she was unable to recall where she heard it from. So Cana continued to run towards it. Running through the thick purple fog and quickly moving passed trees and bushes. That was when she began to barely see an opening in the forest in the distance. As she got closer, she began to see a cliff wall in that clearing.

Cana began to slow down once she got close to the clearing. The slowly walked forward as the voice continued to talk.

?????: "██ █████ ███ ♐︎♋︎♓︎●︎♏︎⧫︎♒︎📪︎ ██ ████ ███ ♐︎♋︎●︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎📬︎ ██ ██ ███ ████ ██ ⬧︎♋︎❖︎♏︎⧫︎♒︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎❍︎📬︎" the voice revealed.

Once Cana reached the clearing, she was able to see more clearly. In front of her was the cliff wall with a strange and large closed stone doorway in the cliff wall. The doorway looked ancient with inscriptions on it that she was unable to understand... no, she couldn't. When she looked at the inscriptions, it was a blur, as if her eyes were unable to truly look at the inscriptions.

Unable to understand the inscriptions, Cana looked over to the actual stone door. There were similar inscriptions on it along with large strange markings that covered the stone door. She took a closer look at the markings and saw twelve different closed metal eyes underneath them. And at the center of the stone door was the most noticeable thing she could see. Another, much larger, metal eye at the center of the stone door.

This eye, unliked the other twelve, was opened. This large eye was glowing purple and was looking down at Cana. Seeing that it was looking down at her made her feel unease, and she instinctually took a step back.

Cana: "What... the hell... where am I?" she asked herself.

?????: "⚐︎♒︎✍︎ ████ ██ ██ ████ ♒︎♏︎❒︎♏︎✍︎ ████ ████ ❑︎◆︎♓︎⧫︎♏︎ ⬧︎□︎❍︎♏︎ ⧫︎♓︎❍︎♏︎ █████ ██ ●︎♋︎⬧︎⧫︎ ███ █ ❖︎♓︎⬧︎♓︎⧫︎□︎❒︎📬︎" the voice suddenly said.

Cana quickly looked around for the voice as it sounded close to her. That was when she heard the sound of the stone door moving. Her head snapped over to it to see it opening. It didn't open all the way, but it was enough for a person to walk through. She stood there as the sounds of footsteps echoing through the air was heard.

She stared at the semi-opened stone door as the image of a dark figure began to form from the thick purple mist. She reached down to her pockets to grab her cards only to feel nothing. Confused, she looked down and quickly searched her pockets for her cards, but there was nothing.

?????: "███████ ██ ████ ██ ♌︎︎♏︎︎ ⬥︎︎□︎︎❒︎︎❒︎︎♓︎︎♏︎︎♎︎︎📪︎︎ ██ ⍓︎︎□︎︎◆︎︎■︎︎♑︎︎ □︎︎■︎︎♏︎︎📬︎︎ ██ ♒︎︎♋︎︎❒︎︎❍︎︎ ████ ♐︎︎♋︎︎●︎︎●︎︎ ◆︎︎◻︎︎□︎︎■︎︎ ⍓︎︎□︎︎◆︎︎ ♒︎︎♏︎︎❒︎︎♏︎︎📪︎︎ ████ ✋︎︎ ⬧︎︎⬥︎︎♏︎︎♋︎︎❒︎︎📬︎︎" the voice said gently.

Cana's eyes widened as she felt another presence next to her and slowly looked over to see someone as tall as her. Standing next to her was a strange individual wearing an exotic black robe with strange designs that were green. The individual had their hood down over their face, however, underneath the hood was nothing but a dark void where no face was seen. The robe was decorated with similar sigils as the ones on the stone door. However, at the upper portion of the robe, it seemed to be held together by a sapphire orb. The orb was located over the center of the person's chest.

Underneath the orb, the robe would part and open up. It seems that the robe functioned as both a robe and a cloak as it was opened in the front, revealing what was underneath. It looked like they wore a white tunic and brown pants, both having leaf patterns decorating them. There was also a green sash wrapped around his waist. His outfit also consisted of green gloves and dark boots.

The interior of the robe, on the other hand, was a sight to behold. Looking passed their clothing, the interior of the robe looked as if the star-filled sky was sealed within. The stars were twinkling with a few shooting stars appearing on it.

Cana continued to stare at this individual as they gracefully moved their arm over their waist and bowed.

?????: "☝︎❒︎♏︎♏︎⧫︎♓︎■︎♑︎⬧︎📬︎ ✋︎ ♋︎❍︎ ███ ██████ ██ ███████📪︎ ███ ██📬︎ 💣︎⍓︎ ⧫︎❒︎◆︎♏︎ ■︎♋︎❍︎♏︎ ♒︎□︎⬥︎♏︎❖︎♏︎❒︎ ♓︎⬧︎ █████📬︎ ✋︎⧫︎🕯︎⬧︎ ♋︎ ◻︎●︎♏︎♋︎⬧︎◆︎❒︎♏︎📬︎" they announced.

Cana: "...huh?" she said in confusion.

█████: "...☟︎◆︎♒︎✍︎ ...⚐︎♒︎ ♎︎♏︎♋︎❒︎📪︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ♍︎♋︎■︎🕯︎⧫︎ ◆︎■︎♎︎♏︎❒︎⬧︎⧫︎♋︎■︎♎︎ ❍︎♏︎ ⍓︎♏︎⧫︎📬︎ ✋︎■︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ♍︎♋︎⬧︎♏︎📪︎ ✋︎ ❒︎♏︎♍︎□︎❍︎❍︎♏︎■︎♎︎ ████ ███ ⬥︎♋︎♓︎⧫︎ █████ ██ █████ ███████ ♍︎□︎■︎⧫︎❒︎♋︎♍︎⧫︎ ████ █████📬︎" they told her.

The strange individual slowly straightens himself before lifting his right hand into the air and simply snapped his fingers. Cana suddenly found herself frozen in place and unable to move. The strange individual slowly walked forward and lifted his hand towards Cana's face.

Fear. The only felt fear at that moment. What were they going to do to her? She expected the worse... but all that happened was that they cupped her cheek. Something about their hand felt comforting. She no longer felt afraid, no, she felt warmth radiating from it as the strange individual chuckled.

█████: "✌︎♒︎♋︎♒︎♋︎♒︎♋︎✏︎ ██████ ███ ███ ■︎□︎⧫︎ ◆︎■︎♎︎♏︎❒︎⬧︎⧫︎♋︎■︎♎︎📪︎ █ ██ ♑︎●︎♋︎♎︎ ██ ████ ♋︎■︎□︎⧫︎♒︎♏︎❒︎ ❖︎♓︎⬧︎♓︎⧫︎□︎❒︎📬︎ ████ ████ ⧫︎□︎□︎ ●︎□︎■︎♑︎ █████ ●︎♓︎⧫︎⧫︎●︎♏︎ 💣︎███⬧︎ ███ ████ ♒︎♏︎❒︎♏︎📬︎ ████ ●︎♏︎♋︎❖︎♏︎ ⧫︎♒︎♓︎⬧︎ ◻︎●︎♋︎♍︎♏︎ ███ ❒︎♏︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎■︎ ██ ███ ████ █████ ██ ♐︎□︎❒︎♑︎□︎⧫︎⧫︎♏︎■︎ ❍︎♏︎❍︎□︎❒︎♓︎♏︎⬧︎ ♋︎■︎♎︎ ⬧︎♏︎♍︎❒︎♏︎⧫︎⬧︎📬︎"

And with that, the sapphire orb on his rob began to glow purple before engulfing everything. Cana closed her eyes as she lifted her arms into the air to cover her face.

(Y/n): "Cana? You alright?" he asked.

Upon hearing his voice, Cana's eyes shot open to see that she was back in Little Paradise with (Y/n)'s book in her hand. The black glow that came from the metal eye had disappeared along with the radiating purple light coming from the book.

Cana just looked down at the book and tried to remember what just happened... but she couldn't.

Cana: "Huh... weird. Whatever, let's go drinking!" she said as she looked back to him.

There was only a sigh from (Y/n) as he shook his head, knowing that he should've seen that suggestion coming, and reluctantly agreed. The two began to make their way back to Magnolia with Cana wrapping her arm around (Y/n)'s shoulder. And as they walked away, floating high in the air, Sol On looked down and watched. His violet eyes glowing brightly as he looked at (Y/n).

(Timeskip brought to you by (Y/n) being measured at a tailor with Cana watching with a grin on her face.)

A week has passed since Erza, Natsu, Happy, Gray, and Lucy went off to complete the job in the Castletown of Lupinus. During that time, (Y/n) quickly completed his support requests due to taking up most of the sheet. While the group was gone, the guild was still being slowly rebuilt as (Y/n) became busy finishing his support requests.

They had just returned, and Lucy stumbled her way into the guild. She made her way to the bar counter and sat down before resting her head against the wood surface. Mirajane looked over as Lucy let out a low moan. Mirajane smiled and made her way over to the tired Lucy.

Mirajane: "You're looking a bit down in the dumps there, Lucy. What's the matter?" she asked.

Even though she asked, Mirajane had a feeling as to why Lucy looked that way.

Lucy: "It's that job we did in Lupinus. It was nuts." she stated.

Lucy slowly lifted her head up and rested her elbows on the counter. She rested her head on her hands and looked at Mirajane.

Lucy: "Natsu kept spitting fire everywhere. And Gray froze the stuff he missed. Then Erza-" she began to say.

But the mere thought of what Erza did made Lucy yell out in despair.

Lucy: "Ugh! Don't get me started with her!" she yelled.

Mirajane giggled as Lucy lifted her hands up into the air before rubbing her hair intensely.

Mirajane: "I could have warned you this would happen. Anyone could have actually, but you never asked and looked so happy. Honestly, I'm surprised you didn't see it coming with the time you knew them, and the stories (Y/n) told you." she pointed out.

Lucy: "I know! I should've known better! We were a bigger menace to that town than that cult ever was, and we're paying for it out of our reward! Ah, if this keeps up, I'm not even gonna be able to cover my rent!" she cried.

Mirajane: "Well, I just happen to have a special job I could throw your way. Actually, I was saving it for you guys since this one's right up your alley. And the best part is, your team won't be able to destroy anything." she revealed.

Lucy: "Yeah? Wait, why did you save it for us, Mira?" she asked.

Mirajane: "Because (Y/n) is finishing up the last of his support requests today! Which means he can finally join your team! I just wanted to make sure the first job he went on with a team was simple to not make him rethink joining a team." she said with a grin on her face.

Lucy: "Really?! That's great! I can really use someone with common sense on the team." she said with a sigh of relief.

Lucy: "So when do you think he'll be back?" she asked.

?????: "Oh? You're already back, Lucy?" a familiar voice asked.

Mirajane smiled as Lucy looked back to the entrance to see him with Luana sitting on his shoulder. (Y/n)'s appearance had changed entirely. He was now wearing a well-decorated hooded black robe with strange designs and an (F/c) trim and interior. (Y/n) had the hood down over their mask, similar to how did it with his cloak. The robe was decorated with sigils similar to the ones on his mask. However, at the upper portion of the robe, it seemed to be held together by a strange sapphire orb. The orb was located over the center of the (Y/n)'s chest.

Underneath the orb, the robe would part and open up. It seems that the robe functioned as both a robe and a cloak as it was opened in the front, revealing what was underneath. Underneath it was a grayish-white tunic along with a long (F/c) sash that was neatly wrapped around his waist that had leaf patterns decorating them. He also wore tan pants that were tucked into his black boots. The interior of his robe was black and was decorated with little (F/c) specks that seemed to be stars.

Lucy's eyes widened as she looked at him as he waved over to her.

(Y/n): "How did the job in Lupinus go?" he asked.

She didn't say anything as he walked over to the counter and sat down. Mirajane walked away to get a drink for (Y/n) as he looked over to Lucy.

Lucy: "Y-Your outfit." she muttered out.

(Y/n): "Huh? Oh! That's right, you weren't here. Well, since my cloak got tattered up thanks to Phantom Lord, I was thinking of getting something new. Cana helped me with the design actually, and I really liked it." he stated.

Lucy: "I-It looks really good on you." she stated.

After saying that, Lucy's eyes looked over to the fairly large sapphire orb on his robe.

Lucy: "Where did you get the Jewels to afford that?" she asked, pointing at the orb.

(Y/n): "Actually, Sol On gave it to me. He said it was a gift to help me." he told her.

Lucy: "Really? You sure that's a good idea?" she asked.

(Y/n): "I mean, it's not like he's done anything bad to us since we met. He seems like a nice person." he stated.

Lucy: "I mean, you're not wrong... oh, right! You ready to join the team now?" she asked.

(Y/n) nodded his head.

(Y/n): "Yeah, I'm ready to give this a shot." he declared.

(Y/n) P.O.V

(Small timeskip brought to you by Lucy and (Y/n) looking at a motion-sick Natsu leaning out the window of the train)

After getting everyone together, we went out on another job to a town that we were all too familiar with, Onibus. The place where we went on our first job together... I just hope nothing bad happens like the last time.

It didn't take us long to leave the train and began walking down the station, though, I had to help a certain dragonslayer move his body. Natsu was groaning as his motion sickness struck him as usual. This resulted in me, Natsu, Happy, and Luana trailing behind the others as they walked ahead of us.

Lucy: "Wow, Onibus. We haven't been here since that whole Lullaby thing." she stated.

Me: "That's right, and it looks like they managed to repair the station." I added.

After saying that, Happy flew down beside me and looked down at Natsu.

Happy: "Hey, Natsu. We're here! Get ahold of yourself and start walking." he told him.

Natsu: "Don't make me move by myself..." he begged.

I only chuckled as I continued to help Natsu.

Gray: "So let me make sure I got this right. Our job is simply using our magic to draw a crowd to some run-down theater?" he asked.

Lucy: "Yup. Natsu will impress the crowd with his fire-breathing, you'll make amazing sculptures, Erza will equip into different armor, and (Y/n) and I will team-up. He'll make projections of his story characters like what Romeo told me, and I'll have Lyra sing a song that'll melt everyone's hearts." she stated.

Lucy: "People are gonna come from miles around just to see us." she declared.

Me: "I'm not sure if my magic will really make people look in awe, but if you think so, then I'll do my best." I told her.

Lucy looked over her shoulder and back at me with a smile on her face.

Lucy: "You're being too modest (Y/n). You're magic is incredible, one of a kind. With you here, our performance is guaranteed to succeed." she told me.

I couldn't help but smile a little when she said that. I'm still not so used to being a key player on jobs, but it was nice to be recognized.

We continued to walk through the town to where our job was located, and Natsu was soon able to walk by himself... somewhat. I would've continued to help him, but Happy made me stop so that Natsu wouldn't take advantage of my eagerness to help others. So I decided to walk over to the rest of the group.

Lucy: "If I ever finished my novel, I'm sure it would make a great play." she announced.

(Y/n): "Hehehe, I can't wait till the day it becomes a play, Lucy." I told her.

Lucy: "In that case, I'll work twice as hard to complete it! Yes! This is also a great chance to learn all I can about the stage!" she declared.

Gray, Erza, and I watched as Lucy excitedly muttered to herself as she led the way to the theater. Gray began to slow down a bit until he was next to me.

Gray: "Man, you seriously got her all fired up." he told me.

I only laughed as I looked at Lucy. Passion for something you love is a beautiful thing.

Gray: "Whoa! Is that it?!" he suddenly yelled.

I took my eyes off Lucy and looked passed her to see a large building in the distance. We made our way over to it and stood at the entrance, ready to get inside.

Happy: "Pretty classy, huh?" he asked.

Lucy: "What are we waiting for guys? Let's go inside and introduce ourselves." she told us.

?????: "Umm... excuse me." a voice called out.

We looked over to see a short man with a strange maroon haircut. He had a mustache and wore an orange suit. If I had to guess, he was the theater director.

Theatre Director: "I don't suppose you're the wizards from Fairy Tail, are you?" he asked from behind a pillar.

Lucy: "Yup." she answered him with a smile.

Theatre Director: "Well, thank you for accepting the job. I can't tell you how grateful I am!" he told us.

Lucy: "Well, we'll make sure you have a packed house." she said, trying to reassure him.

Theatre Director: "Actually, about that... unfortunately, I'm in a bit of a pickle right now." he revealed.

We looked at him in confusion as he led us inside. He took us to one of the backrooms, where he began to explain the situation to us. To say in the least, it wasn't good.

Lucy: "What?! All of your actors just walked out on you?" she asked.

Theatre Director: "Yes, thank you so very much." he told us.

Happy: "Thanks for what?" he asked.

Theatre Director: "My last few shows have been complete and utter failures. The reviews have gotten so bad the actors are embarrassed to perform in another one of my productions. Haha... so they left, just like my wife. But I won't give up on my dreams. The theater is in my blood, but this was my last chance to shine. Now I can never redeem myself!" he yelled in despair.

Gray: "Man, I thought actors were dramatic ones." he muttered.

Theatre Director: "I had no choice! The performance has been canceled. Thank you so very much!" he yelled.

I already knew what was going to happen as I looked over to Erza and saw the look of excitement on her face.

Erza: "You know what they say, the show must go on. Have no fear. We shall perform in your play!" she said excitedly.

We all watched as Erza began to do vocal warm-ups, not even giving us a choice. Then again, it wasn't like this was new to us.

Lucy: "Now that I think about it, this sounds like it could be a lot of fun." she said, getting excited as well.

Natsu: "You wanna do it?" he asked, not sold on the idea.

Gray: "Sure, why not, we have a job to do, and we'll see it through to the end. Sir, we're not gonna let your dream die." he told the Theatre Director.

Theatre Director: "Really? ...well, I guess I've got nothing to lose. Huh, what amateurs." he said, not sounding happy at all that we were helping.

Gray: "This is when you say thank you, geez." he complained.

(Timeskip brought to you by (Y/n) and the Theatre Director talking about his script)

A week has passed since we began practicing our parts in the play. During that week, we practice nonstop and worked tirelessly on creating the set. Happy and Luana went around, dropping flyers from the sky while we practiced our parts.

Lucy was the princess in the play, Erza was the prince who was supposed to rescue the princess and Gray was a rival prince from another kingdom, who was also trying to save the princess. The two would be rivals for the princess's love. Natsu, to his joy, was a dragon who was under the orders of the villain... I was the villain. The reason behind this decision was because of my mask.

The Theatre Director stated that "Your mask are from things of nightmares, you'd make a perfect villain!" he said to me. I didn't really mind playing the villain, I only requested that I changed some of my dialogue as the lines he had were rather... dull and uninteresting.

I found myself mentally preparing myself as the debut of the play was here, and I could hear the chattering of people on the other side. Apparently, it was a full house, and I felt a bit nervous, but I had to do my best.

That was when I heard the sound of a harp as I heard Lyra's voice, meaning that the play has begun. I quickly looked down at my costume, it wasn't anything special. It was tattered black robes that basically said "I'm evil" all over it. I made my way to my position as Lyra sung the opening to the play.

Lyra: "Ages ago~ there lived two princes alone. Their hearts cried out~ its echo returned~ A voice from a princess in a distant land~ so far away~" she sang.

The curtains rose up to reveal both Gray and Erza wearing prince-like costumes. The crowd looked on with awe at the two, with several audience members yelling out in happiness to their preferred prince.

Gray: "I, Prince William, will be the one who will save the princess and win her heart!" he declared to Erza as he pulled his fake sword out.

Erza lifted up her arm to say something... but nothing came out. My eyes widened to what I was witnessing. Erza was suffering from stage fright. Her legs were trembling as she stood there in silence. I could see Gray whispering to her, most likely telling her to say something.

Erza: "Hear ye, hear, my name... I'm a prince! I came to save the princess... uh..." she said, not sure what to do.

She quickly looked around until she saw her own fake blade and pointed it at Gray.

Erza: "I will be the one to win her love and... and I wield the power of... the power of... of... I wield the power 'cause I have ten swords!" she yelled.

My eyes widened as she summoned ten swords and shot them at Gray, who barely managed to dodge out of the way.

Me: 'And like that, everything is falling apart.' I thought to myself as I sighed.

As Erza struggled with her lines and Gray trying his best to say his lines and give Erza hints as to what she needed to say, I felt someone pull my robes. I looked back to see Lucy.

Lucy: "Alright, we need to hurry up and improvise. We'll just go ahead and appear in front of them. That'll skip a few things from the script, but at least we'll be able to move forward." she told me.

I nodded my head as I moved over to Lucy and wrapped my right arm around her waist. My book floated next to me as my quill quickly wrote down my entrance.

A massive explosion of black smoke appeared on stage as Lucy and I quickly moved inside, acting as if we were inside it the entire time. It quickly dispersed with a good amount of it spirling around Lucy and me for dramatic effect.

Me: "What do we have here? Two fools who wish to take the princess from me? ...no, I refuse to lose her. I, Steinhart, will defeat all who dares to interfere." I said as I pulled Lucy closer to me.

Lucy placed her hands on my chest and dramatically looked away towards Gray and Erza.

Lucy: "O my beloved Prince Fredrick and Prince William, please save me. The Wizard, Steinhart has taken me captive." she told them.

Gray: "Very well, I shall defeat you, Steinhart, and save the princess!" he yelled as he looked over to me.

Erza: "I-I ch-challenge you!" she said, looking over at me.

Me: "Then come and face me!" I yelled.

I activated one of the prepared sentences in my book and used the black smoke that was swirling around me. They formed into two smoke "demons" and launched themselves at Gray and Erza.

Gray: "Your magic is no match for my sword of ice!" he yelled as he attempted to slash the smoke demon.

Erza: "V-Very well, I'll attack you with my... my ten swords!" she yelled as she made ten more swords appear around her.

Gray went ahead and use his ice sword to attack only for it to go right through the smoke demon much to his surprise. Erza launched her swords at her smoke demon only for them to go right through it. My eyes widened as the blades flew right towards Lucy and me. I quickly pulled her away and moved in front of her. I felt a sharp pain as one of the blades sliced my left arm.

I quickly made the smoke demons lift their arms and slam them into Gray and Erza, sending them backward.

Audience Member One: "Wow, they went down so quickly." he said.

Audience Member Two: "Did you see that? The bad guy used himself to protect the princess!" she yelled.

Audience Member Three: "Yeah, your right, I wonder why he kidnapped her in the first place?" he asked.

As the audience wondered what was happening, I looked over at Lucy.

Me: "Are you alright, Princess." I asked.

Lucy: "I should be asking you that..." she said quietly.

I turned back to Erza and Gray as they slowly stood up and looked over to me.

Gray: "Your tricks will not stop me, I will save the princess from your evil hands!" he yelled.

Erza: "W-What he said!" she yelled as well.

The two charged forward with Gray creating a dome of ice to capture his smoke demon while Erza jumped over hers. The two made their way over to us, and I activated my last prepared spell. I created a weak barrier around Lucy and me since it was only for the show. I managed to create it just as Gray and Erza reached us.

Me: "I call upon you who slumbers in the mountain, the king who rules the sky, the beast of fire and doom. Come forth, O great dragon!" I yelled.

The stage began to shake as the cardboard mountains began to move to the side to reveal a "dragon."

Natsu: "Well, that's my cue!" he yelled.

Happy and Luana carried Natsu high up into the air as he began to breathe fire. He was carried over the crowd making them all look on in amazement as he breathes fire.

Natsu: "I'm a powerful dragon! I will destroy you all!" he declared.

Gray: "Let's vanquish this beast!" he yelled, looking over to Erza.

Erza:" Yes! We shall slay it!" she agreed.

The two proceeded to try and attack Natsu as flailed around, trying to breathe fire on them. They managed to get several hits on him, causing him to sway around a lot. I could see Luana and Happy struggling to hold him up.

Lucy: "Oh no." she said in horror.

We both knew what was going to happen. All we could do was watch as lost their strength and drop Natsu over us. He broke right through the barrier, and I push Lucy out of the way. Natsu crashed down on me to my dismay, but this could work. I was underneath him and facing the crowd.

Gray: "Now that the Evil Wizard is defeated, we shall duel for the princess's hand!" he declared as he looked over to Erza.

Erza: "Ten swords!" she yelled.

The two proceeded to fight one another as Lucy slowly sat up and looked over towards me.

Lucy: "Why? Why did you kidnap me, Steinhart? Was it so you could control the kingdom? To ransom me for a fortune? To enslave me?" she asked.

Me: "... It was because I fell in love with you." I stated.

I watched as Lucy's face turned bright red as the crowd let out a loud "awe."

Me: "You were the only one who accepted my looks behind this mask. You brought joy into my world, and I wanted to bring joy to yours." I announced.

Me: "But now, I have lost. And now, they fight to see who would marry you." I said as I lowered my head.

Lucy: "(Y/n- I-I mean Steinhart... I-" she tried to say.

Before she could finish her sentence, I felt Natsu move around a bit.

Natsu: "That hurt! Rawr!" he yelled.

Natsu began to blast fire all over the theater, causing everyone to panic. Erza and Gray stopped fighting and looked over to Natsu. Gray immediately charged forward and began to attack Natsu, who only increased the fire he was breathing. Erza looked on with her eyebrow twitching. Soon, she quickly went forward and began attacking the two boys.

The theater began to shake and break, causing everyone to panic. And before anything could be done, the entire building collapsed. Natsu, Gray, and Erza continued to battle as Lucy walked over to my buried body. She slowly began to dig me out.

Me: "Princess... why would you help me after everything?" I asked.

I looked up at Lucy as she took the final piece of rubble off of me. She smiled and lowered her hand down to me.

Lucy: "You know, even if you kidnap me, you never mistreated me once or was rude to me... you even saved me twice without thinking for yourself. I don't care about what's under the mask. I'm fine with you." she declared.

I waited a few seconds before slowly lifting my hand to grab hers. The crowd cheered as the battle raged on in the background.

(Timeskip brought to you by everyone rebuilding the set for the next performance)

Another week has passed since the improvised play, and it turned out to be a major success somehow. It was quickly done and straight forward. But I think people liked it for the chaos, action, and bits of romance.

All of us were resting in the break room as the Theater Director talked to us.

Theater Director: "I honestly can't believe what a tremendous hit the show's become, especially with these lousy actors I've got." he stated.

Natsu: "Come on, man! Can you just give us our money already!" he yelled as his head laid on the table.

Gray: "I can't keep doing three performances a day." he said, exhausted.

I sighed as I rested with my back against the wall with Lucy using my lap as a pillow.

Lucy: "This was supposed to be a simple job! I'm done, I just wanna go home now!" she cried.

I chuckled as I rubbed her head... even though this was an exhausting job, it was rather fun. To be on a team... I expect things are only to get more interesting as time goes on. My eyes looked down at the orb on my robe and smiled. I lifted my free hand and grabbed it. It was strange, something about it felt familiar, yet unknown. I wonder how this is going to help me.

██ ███ ████ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ 🙵♏︎︎⍓︎︎ ██ █████████ ███████████

-█████

Sorry for the long delay everyone. I had a serious case of writer's block along with some personal things happening. However, everything should be fine now. Anyway, here's the poll stuff.

As I said in my previous announcement, I'll be opening up a new poll instead of just making Persona 5 Royal since this is the system I've been doing for a long while now.

Like in the last poll, the starting choices are the ones that I've already made fairly good story ideas for (because my brain won't stop thinking of fun ideas that I can't do most of the time). At the bottom of the list, there will be an option to make a suggestion.

Some are you are new to this poll, so I will explain, but there have been some changes to them for the more seasoned followers of mine.

Rules!

1. You only get two votes per chapter like in the original voting system. To put it simply, you are able to vote for two different stories with a single vote or you can choose to put both your votes in a singular story to increase in odds of winning. Warning: If you just vote repeatedly and continue to vote for stories despite already using your two votes, I will only count your first two comments as your votes.

2. You can vote by either commenting on the choice, saying the number of the choice or private messaging me to stay anonymous. Warning: Make sure to double-check your vote because sometimes people fail to comment on the selected choice, which could cost your choice a win. (It happened with To Love Ru in the past)

3. Warning: Suggesting a story will cost a vote so be careful and decided wisely. Either go with the choices on the list or be a hero for some people and sacrifice a vote to put a suggestion on the list.

4. No matter how many votes a story has, don't give up. In the past, when a poll was a few weeks from closing, Highschool DXD was suddenly added and shot to the top of the poll and narrowly beating To Love Ru by the end of the poll.

To put it simply, work together, and fight for your choice.

The choices will be listed from the most developed story idea to least (and since I already thought long and hard about these ideas of these choices, that means they're pretty good in my eyes)

With that out of the way, here are the choices:

RWBY (New) - Yes, a new RWBY story. Honestly, if I thought of this idea when I first made my RWBY story, I would've gone with this. This story will focus a lot on the timeline in the first three Volumes. Meaning a lot more character development for certain characters, new characters to get attached to, and more fun ideas. If you want a strong character, this may be your fixed, but overpowered? Checks and balances. Note: This will not be a remake of the original RWBY story, this is a whole new gem.

Vote Count: 33

Legend of Korra - I came up with this story early on when I first started Wattpad. This story may surprise a lot of you with somethings I plan on doing with it, let's just say, you may like it. Improving the plot here and there, changes in events, and lots of character development and unique ideas. Crazy fire.

Vote Count: 37

Persona 5 Royal - For all of you who wanted this, here it is. The story I came up with is something special I thought about. Like in the game, there will be a lot of character development, but this story isn't for everyone. I know damn well some of you won't like it because it won't be what they want, but I like making unique storytelling as you all seen in my stories. Showtime!

Vote Count: 65

Konosuba - I don't know if I'll get the comedy downright like in the anime, but I sure will try. As usual, I focus mainly on making a good story and this choice is no different. Expect a lot of fun chaos and stubbornness. Kazuma can't catch a break.

Vote Count: 29

Overlord - I have a very unique idea for this story. It could get pretty dark... really dark and the character you'll be may not be to everyone's liking, but it will be a unique story to say at the least. Ainz's psychotic friend.

Vote Count: 35

Nanatsu no Taizai (Seven Deadly Sins) - Literally came up with this idea a few weeks ago on a whim. I'm still deciding on major decisions, but I feel as if I can make something work here with the idea I came up with. Expect close bonds, actions, and... shades?

Vote Count: 22

A Certain Magical Index/Scientific Railgun - I love this series as you have seen in the My Hero story. This idea will confuse the living shit out of you all at several times. What's in the box?

Vote Count: 15

Assassination Classroom - A story we all loved and this idea helped me come up with the one for Persona 5 Royal. Expect a lot of character development for the characters in the show and possibly some stuff for a certain trap (you all will vote on it). A master of disguise.

Vote Count: 20

Magi - Here's a story that will be a fun experience for some of you and be a story you wanted that you never knew you needed. It'll definitely be a fun adventure. Someone who's has power and known as a first-class trader.

Vote Count: 30

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime - This story idea is still a work in progress, but it showing a lot of promise. Expect a lot of character development, cute moments, and stuff with the best slime. A taste for blood in a literal sense.

Vote Count: 73

Naruto - This is something... dark, lots of fighting, and a wild rollercoaster for you and me. Expect violence and dark themes.

Vote Count: 25

Fate- This will be a treat for those who like this series. If this choice wins, you will decide which series, but the character I made is set and stone. It'll be a nice treat for those who like history and a fun experiment for making a Heroic Spirit. The Last Emperor.

Vote Count: 70

Log Horizon -

Vote Count: 14

Attack on Titan -

Vote Count: 10

Promised Neverland -

Vote Count: 8

Demon Slayer -

Vote Count: 8

Shakugan no Shana -

Vote Count: 5

Solo Leveling-Vote Count: 4

19. Suggestions Here -

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Fairy Tail: New Age KJ

Приключения

106 12 6
A boy named Anthony Brown wants to become a wizard. But there was one problem...he was magic-less, no magic. However that did not stop him from becom...
1.5K 5 40
So I tried to write a million stories, but this has been in the works for a while. This story is 18+. Most of the fairy tale characters will be in th...
177K 3.8K 42
╰┈➤ 家族 ┆𝐊𝐀𝐙𝐎𝐊𝐔 / 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭𝐬 ˚࿐.∗̥⁺ ( 𝙁𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙡 𝙫...
Broken Mage Zaggie

Фанфик

21.3K 570 16
After Fairy Tail have been reinstated, the empty feeling of losing her mother figure still haunts Lucy. Her efforts of finding Aquarius in each missi...