Intertwined- Drarry (Complete...

By multi-fandom-mess18

When Mcgonnagal asked Harry Potter and his year to come back to Hogwarts to complete their education and tak... More

Author's Note
Warning ⚠️⚠️
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Warning!!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
New Book!!!!
Chapter 18
The Proposal
The Wedding
Epilogue
Thank You!

Chapter 11

1.1K 57 20
By multi-fandom-mess18

Alrigt guys there is this song, Little Do You Know by Alex and Sierra and it goes very well with the chapter, if you wamt you can listen to it in the background. I have put in a cue for you to play the song.
There is smut in this chapter and I have put in a waring as usual.

Now to the chapter:

It was Friday night after dinner in the first week of December. Draco pulled on Harry's lumpy repulsive red jumper with the H on top. Even though the jumper was something the previous Draco wouldn't have been caught dead wearing, he wasn't the previous Draco anymore. He would still never go out in this but it smelled like Harry and it was soft and effectively kept the December chill away.

He got up from his comfortable place by the fireplace as an owl tapped on his window. It was letter from his mother.

Dear Draco,
I hope you are doing well. How is Harry? He better be treating my precious Dragon properly.
Draco, the Manor will be empty for the Christmas holidays since I am not coming back for Christmas. I am so sorry I will not be there and you can choose to remain at Hogwarts or go with Harry. I would invite you to come to France but your relatives don't want you there as they think you are too like your father. I am so sorry, Draco.
Take care,
Your mother.

So Draco was spending Christmas alone then. He could always go with Harry but he shuddered at the thought of having to face the Weasleys after all he had done and said. He could ask Harry to stay with him but he didn't want to take away Harry's Christmas. He folded the letter and getting a piece of parchment and self inking quill wrote a reply to his mother.

Dear Mother,
I am doing well I hope you are too. Harry is good and he has been treating me very well. I will inform you about my choice for the holidays. It's alright. Its not their fault that they don't like me.
Take Care,
Draco.

As he folded up the letter, he felt Harry come up behind him and wrap his arms around him from behind. Draco turned around to look at Harry after sending the letter.

"You look sad," Harry said. "I am okay," Draco replied trying to keep the sadness out of his voice.

"What's wrong, Kitten?" Harry asked.
Draco smiled at the use of the nick name. "I was just thinking about Christmas holidays and where I will go since I can't go back to the Manor," he said.

Harry looked up at him, "come with me."
Draco wasn't sure if he had heard him right. "Come with you?"
"Yes to The Burrow," Harry said and then added, "Ron writes to them every week you know, since the war, and he told them all about us, they want to meet you."

"I don't know, Harry. It will be so awkward and they already hate me, they would never forgive me, hell I wouldn't even forgive myself let alone them," Draco said.

Harry hugged him tighter, "Draco, I need you there. After Fred..after Fred, nothing's been the same and it's hard. If you don't come, I'll stay here because I am not spending Christmas away from the man I love-"

{Cue song}

"The man you what?" Draco asked.

"The Man I love, I am in love with you Draco. You don't have to say it back, not yet. I just wanted you to know that I am in love with you," Harry rambled.

"I am in love with you too, Harry," Draco said but he sounded scared. This was all too good to be true. Harry loved him, he loved him.

"But," Harry prompted, understanding Draco's tone.

"But I am scared. I have the Mark, I can't believe that you actually like me, let alone love. I have loved you for so long and I have always bullied you, been a jerk to your friends and everybody, made bad decisions, I stay up some nights beating myself over them, maybe someday I will forgive myself but forgetting what I did is hard. I love you so much Harry, but sometimes I get scared that you'll realise that I am not worth it and leave," Draco's eyes started tearing up and he felt Harry hug him tighter.

"Kitten, listen to me. I am in love with you, have been for a while and I can promise you that nothing could change that ever, I will love you till the Sun dies, for every minute of my life and I will stay by your side for as long as you will have me, I know we both have made bad decisions but those are in the past, we don't have to dwell on that anymore, we can just live in the present and enjoy it while it lasts, hopefully forever."

Draco kissed him, slowly and gently, passionately, pouring all his love into that one case. Everything still felt surreal but he knew one thing for sure he loved the green eyed boy standing in front of him.

"I am in love with you, Harry" Draco said with full certainty this time.

"No buts?" Harry questioned smiling.

"No buts," Draco assured and smiled.

"Draco, will you make love to me?" Harry asked him shyly.
"Of course I will, whenever you are ready," he said.

"Make love to me, Draco" Harry said softly.

Draco took Harry's hand leading him to his own bed and making him sit down as he pulled of his own (Harry's) jumper. Then he gently tugged off Harry's hoodie and pushed him back on the bed, so he was lying down.

Draco slowly got on top of him and kissed him, slowly, his hands roaming all over his bare chest. Harry put his hands in Draco's hair pulling him closer. The hair pulling was turning him on and his kisses turned feverish and demanding. He thrust his tongue inside Harry's mouth, demanding domination, surprisingly Harry let him dominate as he just moved his mouth in sync with Draco's.

He pulled away for breath then started trailing kisses down Harry's jaw, making Harry moan. His lips made their way to Harry's neck, and when Harry let out a rather loud moan at one point, Draco stopped. He kissed the spot again, making Harry moan loudly, he started sucking at the place and then lightly bit down. "Draco...Fuck," Harry groaned.

"This is going to leave a mark, Harry," Draco said as he looked at Harry. Harry only nodded a little, not trusting himself to speak. Pleased with the effect, Draco was having on his boyfriend he started leaving more bites over Harry's neck.

He went down to Harry's chest, peppering it with kisses. Draco pinched Harry's right nipple eliciting another lewd sound, then his left before sucking at them. Draco and fuck seemed to be the only words Harry knew.

Draco felt an erection against his thigh as Harry's standing cock brushed against him. He felt himself go hard to and he put their fully clothed hard cocks next to each other. He put his hands on the hem of Harry's pyjamas and looked up.

"Are you sure, Harry?" Draco asked. This was it and he would never touch Harry without permission ever. Harry nodded.

"Harry, I want you to say it," Draco whispered.
"Yeah, I am sure," Harry said his voice husky but Draco could sense the uncertainty in it.
"You know Harry you don't have to do this, I told you I will wait for as long as you wanted."

Draco didn't sound angry, sad or disappointed. He just sounded concerned and in that moment Harry fell even more in love with the grey eyed boy in front of him.

"It's just Draco, I can't believe you would want to, I can't believe that," his voice broke. "After the Dursleys.. I can't believe that anyone would think, I am worthy, let alone treat me like the way you do," he said.

Draco's heart broke, seeing Harry so vulnerable and small. He was angry at the Dursleys for making Harry that way. This time though, he channelled his anger into making the man below him feel good and needed and mattered.

"Harry, you matter," he kissed his forehead.
"You are important and needed," he kissed his right eye which had fluttered closed.
"I want you and you deserve the world," he kissed his left eye.
"I care about you so so much," he kissed his nose.
"I am in love with you," he kissed his lips.

Draco felt a hand on his button and he pulled away from the kiss. "Are you sure?"

Harry nodded and repeated his previous words, "Make love to me, Draco."

(Smut here)

Draco looked at Harry pulling down his own Pyjamas and then Harry's. He quickly pulled off his boxers too while Harry did the same.

Harry's hand reached for his own cock, but Draco stopped him.
"No, let me," he said. "Let me take care of you for the night, love. I am going to give you the best ever. If you need me to stop at anytime just tell me but let me take care of you."

The boy under him nodded and smiled. Draco smiled back and quietly brought his hand down to Harry's length. He stroked it a bit first and felt it harden, just like himself.

"Harry, I am going to insert a finger inside you, tell me anytime you feel uncomfortable." He cleaned them both woth his wand and kep it aside. He picked up the lube from his bedside drawer and rubbed it on his hand and on Harry's hole.

One finger wasn't bad, it didn't hurt. Draco took it in and out slowly and then increased his pace. When Draco was sure that Harry was comfortable, he inserted a second finger.

He waited for Harry to become comfortable before pulling it out. As Harry didn't make a move to stop him he put the fingers back in, doing the same as he had done with one finger. Harry moaned in pleasure under him.

"Harry I will put in a third finger, now," Draco said before pushing it in. He felt Harry let out a groan in pain and then waited for Harry to become comfortable before pulling them out and repeating the motion increasing his pace as he went.

"Draco fucking Malfoy, you don't put yourself inside me right now and you will not see tomorrow," Harry growled.

Draco laughed, "Well someone's demanding." He obliged anyway and finally thrust himself into Harry, doing it over and over again as Harry told him to fuck him harder and faster.

"Draco, bloody hell, I am going to come," Harry said and in less than second he came all over Draco and himself. At the last second, Draco pulled himself out as he came with Harry.

The two boys surfaced and realised they were in each other's arms with Draco collapsed half on Harry and half on the bed. Harry opened his mouth to say something and then shut it again.

"Eloquent, aren't we?" Draco said smirking.

(Smut over)

After about 10 minutes of just lying there, Draco got out of bed to get his wand from across the room where it had rolled off to at some time, so that he could clean them both up.

"No wait," Harry said and closed his eyes, concentrating hard. Draco felt a spell wash over him as he realised that he was all cleaned up and so was Harry. The boy had just performed wandless and silent magic and Draco couldn't help but be impressed. He looked at Harry, who shrugged as if it was nothing. Maybe for him it wasn't. Draco climbed back into the bed and into Harry's open arms.

"I am in love with you, Draco," Harry said sleep overtaking him.

"I am in love with you too, Harry."

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I hope you liked the chapter. Feel free to point out any spelling or grammatical errors. I am open to all sorts of constructive criticism.
Don't forget to vote and comment.
Loads of love,
x18potterheadx ❤

P.S. : The picture above is not mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 25 19
Harry has severe trauma from the war. And so does everyone. During his 8th year at Hogwarts, Harry has a lot to catch up on. Except for that friendly...
83.3K 2.6K 17
Muggle story Harry james potter. The shy boy. He was always reading or drawing, studying as an artist. Secretly gay and pretending to date one of his...
4.1K 165 22
"Wishing on dandelions all of the time" After the war, Harry is alone and headed back to finish his last year of school at Hogwarts while feeling not...
44.6K 1.2K 20
"You're dead, Potter... I'm going to make you pay..." Draco swore his revenge on Harry for Lucius's imprisonment, and Harry all but laughed at him...