Misery no ordinary rejection

SandraWooley tarafından

Kyra was a popular, beautiful and kind person. She was best friends with the soon to be Alpha, Jason and his... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 15

49.6K 1.4K 219
SandraWooley tarafından

Kevin woke up and stretched with a smile on his face. He dreamed about her all night. He couldn't get those beautiful grey eyes out of his mind. He couldn't wait any longer to talk to her. He grabbed his phone and sent her a text.

Good morning beautiful. He was surprised when she replied right away.

Good morning. How did you sleep?

Best sleep ever. I dreamed of you all night. How did things go last night?

Better than expected. He wanted to talk and I brushed him off. Told him I was tired.

Good girl. I miss you already. Want to go to dinner tonight?

Dinner sounds great. 7? BTW I miss you too.

7 it is. Have a good day at school. TTYL.

K

Kevin couldn't believe it, she missed him too. He jumped out of bed, heading to the shower. He wanted to get this day over with so he could spend the evening with her.

********

Kyra sat on the bed staring at her phone, smiling. Tia came out of the bathroom and smirked at her. "Who was that? Wait! Don't tell me. My guess is our sexy Alpha."

Kyra blushed. "Shut up Tia."

Tia burst out laughing and did a little wiggle dance. "I was right!" She jumped on the bed, almost knocking Kyra off. "I have an idea for after class." Kyra raised an eyebrow and looked at her. She had a bad feeling about Tia's 'idea'. "Don't look at me like that, it's a good idea. We invite Tommy over and let him have a go at Jason."

Kyra was shocked. "He can't just beat him up for no reason!"

"I'm not talking about beat him up. Just aggravate the shit outta him." Kyra was skeptical. Tommy could get hurt, Jason was an alpha. "Come on. It will be harmless fun and will keep Jason off your back."

Kyra thought it may work. It would help her avoid him and give her time to get ready for her date. "Fine. But! If this doesn't work, you're taking the heat."

Tia clapped her hands. "Yeah! This will be so much fun." She grabbed her hand, dragging her off the bed. "Come on let's get ready for classes."

********

Jason was sitting at the island drinking coffee. He had been awake most of the night. Her scent was driving him insane. He had even snuck into her room to watch her sleep. He was trying to come up with a plan to get her alone. He just couldn't figure out a way to get rid of Lisa. The only good thing to happen so far was his wolf talking to him again. Granted he was mostly whining but, it was a start. He didn't care what he had to do, he would get Kyra to accept him as her mate. He was so lost in thought he didn't hear them enter the kitchen.

"Hello?! You in there?" He looked up and that Tia girl was waving her hand in his face.

"Sorry. I didn't sleep well last night." He cut his eyes over to Kyra and she was just staring at him, sipping her coffee.

"Well Kyra and I slept like new born babies. Where's your little mate?"

God he wished this girl would shut up and go away. "She's in the shower."

"Hmm. Okay Kyra time to go. Don't want to be late to class."

"Wait! Kyra I thought you'd take some time off since we're here?"

Jason looked devastated. Kyra knew she had to leave fast or she would give in and stay. She sat down her coffee and started to walk towards the hall. "I'm really sorry Jason. This is my first year of med school, I can't miss anything. We'll talk later okay?"

Before he could even reply she was gone. "You bet your ass we're going to talk later. I don't care if I have to tie you to a chair." He growled lowly.

"Who you gonna tie to a chair babe?"

He jerked around to see Lisa. "Don't worry about it. Just a little talk with my wolf."

"Oh. okay. Where is everyone?"

"They had class."

Lisa pouted. "Oh poo! I wanted to go sightseeing with Kyra. I've never been to Boston."

Jason had a crazy idea pop in his head. "We can still go sightseeing. Maybe even go by campus and have lunch with them."

Lisa bounced up and down and clapped her hands. "That's a great idea." Jason just grinned.

********

Kevin was having breakfast at his desk, when there was a knock at the door."Come in."

Marcus walked in. "Good morning Kevin. Sorry, I see I'm interrupting your breakfast."

"Not a problem Marcus. Just trying to get some paperwork done. Please, have a seat."

Marcus sat down and just stared at him for a minute. "I'm not really sure where to start. I have to say I was shocked to see that you and Kyra are a couple. Aren't you worried that when you find your mate, she will get hurt?"

Kevin took a sip of his coffee before answering. "I'm not worried about that. I met my mate when I was 18 and she rejected me."

Marcus looked at him for a moment to see if he could detect a lie. Satisfied, he continued. "What about Kyra?"

"What do you mean?"

"As you're already aware, I believe she is my son's mate. Surely you don't expect her to deny her true mate."

"I can not confirm or deny that she is his mate. What I do know is, her mate has already denied her in favor of someone else. Our relationship started after the bond began to weaken."

"Why would he deny his true mate? It doesn't make sense for an Alpha to do that."

"That is a conversation you need to have with your son, not me."

"Believe me I will. What did Kyra tell you when she came here?"

"I'm sorry, what she told me was in confidence and I will not break my word."

"I see. Well I won't take anymore of your time. I think I need to go talk to my son." Marcus and Kevin stood, shook hands and Marcus left.

Kevin took a long breath and sat down. He knew there was trouble ahead.

********

Jason and Lisa had just left the Paul Revere house. They were waiting for a cab, when his phone rang. He looked at the caller ID and groaned. "Hey Dad. What's up?"

"Where are you?"

"We were sightseeing in Boston. We're just waiting for a cab. We're going over to Harvard to have lunch with Kyra."

"Fine. I'll meet you there. I want to talk to both of you." His dad hung up and Jason cursed. This would completely ruin his plan for getting Kyra alone.

"What's wrong babe?"

Jason growled. "Nothing. Just get in the damn cab." Lisa had a shocked look on her face but did as he said. He got in with her and slammed the door. He looked up at the cabbie. "Harvard, courtyard cafe."

********

Kyra and Tia were laughing and walking toward the cafe when her phone signaled a text. She slid it out of her back pocket with a smile, thinking it was Kevin. She stopped walking and stared at the text.

"Wow girl was his message so hot you had to stop?" Tia was giggling.

Kyra looked at her with a mixture of confusion and fear. "It's Alpha Gordon. He said he is waiting for us in the cafe. Please Tia you can not leave me alone with him."

Tia wrapped her arms around her. "Don't worry I gotcha."

When they walked in they saw them immediately. Kyra's heart was about to beat out of her chest. Alpha, Lisa and Jason. Tia grabbed her hand and gave it a squeeze. "Don't worry I'm right here." Kyra took a couple of cleansing breaths and nodded. As they approached the table the Alpha and Jason stood.

"Kyra sweetie how were your classes?" Alpha Gordon smiled. Kyra smiled back. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad. "Come sit beside me." The chair was between him and Jason. Before she could object he grabbed her hand and pulled her around to sit in the chair. That left Tia across the table beside Lisa.

"So, what's good here?" Jason smiled at her.

"Um...The burger bar is good." Kyra could barely think with him so close.

The Alpha pulled out his credit card and handed it to Lisa. "Why don't you two girls go get our food."

Lisa was all enthusiastic. "Sure! Everyone want burgers?"

Kyra shook her head. "Just an ice tea for me." The thought of food had her stomach doing somersaults.

Lisa jumped up and grabbed Tia's hand. "let's go." Tia couldn't see a way around it and got up and left.

As soon as they were out of hearing range, Alpha Gordon turned to look at her and Jason. The smile was gone. "I want to know right now what you two are playing at?" His voice was hard and his eyes we're starting to go black. "Do you realize the consequences of an Alpha not having his true mate?" Neither one spoke. "Well?! One of you had better say something!"

Jason looked down at his hands, then up at his dad. "Kyra's my mate." She gasped and looked at him like he had lost his mind. Jason grabbed her hand and she almost couldn't breathe from the tingles and electricity shooting through her. "I'm sorry I sent you away Kyra. I regretted it the moment you left. Please give me a chance to make things right."

Alpha Gordon cleared his throat. "We will continue this discussion later." Kyra snatched her hand back when she saw the girls approaching the table. Her wolf started howling and whining for her mate.

OMG the s**t is about to hit the fan!
Please vote⭐️, comment, follow and share.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

48.3K 1.7K 14
short story !! Disclaimer: this is super cringey, I wrote it when I was like 14 sooo, but they've all been edited and now they're (a bit) better ?? H...
3.8M 138K 56
Lauren is in trouble. BIG trouble. She found her mate - and he ISN'T her sweet, long-term, long-distance boyfriend. He's an Alpha. Can you blame a gi...
292K 16.2K 42
Alexandra Rodgers has been through 2 failed marriages and the death of her grandmother. She moves to Milford Lake hoping for some peace and quiet. Al...
144K 7.6K 41
• Completed • • Highest Ranking #2 Paranormal October 2020 • • Highest Ranking #4 Romance October 2020 • • Highest Ranking #1 Matebond April 2021...