๐Œ๐‚ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐“๐”๐๐„๐‘๐’ ๐— ๐‘...

Oleh FlappyFalcon05

// NO SMUT DONT BE WEIRD // ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐š๏ฟฝ... Lebih Banyak

๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ (๐Ž๐๐„๐ ๐€๐†๐€๐ˆ๐)
๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐Ž๐๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐„ | ๐๐ˆ๐๐Š๐˜ ๐“๐Ž๐„ - โœ”
๐’๐๐ˆ๐…๐„๐˜ | ๐‹๐Ž๐’๐“ - โœ”
๐’๐Š๐„๐๐๐˜ | ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐‹๐Ž๐”๐ƒ - โœ”
๐’๐€๐๐๐€๐ | ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐๐€๐๐Œ๐€๐ - โœ”
๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ | ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ - ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ - ๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐Ž๐๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐„ - โœ”
โ†ฌ ๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.๐Ÿ ๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐Ž๐๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐„ - โœ”
๐๐€๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐˜๐‡๐€๐‹๐Ž | ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐Œ๐„ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ‘ - ๐๐€๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐˜๐‡๐€๐‹๐Ž - โœ”
๐’๐๐ˆ๐…๐„๐˜ | ๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„๐’๐„ - โœ”
๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ | ๐‡๐Ž๐“ ๐“๐”๐ - โœ”
๐’๐€๐๐๐€๐ | ๐™๐Ž๐Œ๐๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ’ ๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ - โœ”
๐™๐Ž๐Œ๐๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐: ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ“ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ” ๐๐€๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐˜๐‡๐€๐‹๐Ž - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ• ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ– ๐๐€๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐˜๐‡๐€๐‹๐Ž - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ— ๐€๐Ÿ”๐ƒ - โœ”
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐— ๐—˜๐—š๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ฉ๐—ฃ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐Ž๐๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐„
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐๐€๐ƒ๐๐Ž๐˜๐‡๐€๐‹๐Ž
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ๐™๐„๐‹๐Š
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ๐‰๐’๐‚๐‡๐‹๐€๐“๐“
๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ | ๐‚๐€๐“
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ๐“๐„๐‚๐‡๐๐Ž๐๐‹๐€๐ƒ๐„
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐Œ๐˜๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐“
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐’๐€๐๐๐€๐
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
โ†ฌ ๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐๐”๐‘ ๐’๐Ž๐Ž๐“
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
โ†ฌ ๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
โ†ฌ ๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.๐Ÿ‘ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” ๐Š๐€๐‘๐‹ ๐‰๐€๐‚๐Ž๐๐’
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• ๐†๐„๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐๐Ž๐“๐…๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ๐–๐€๐’๐“๐€๐Š๐„๐
โ†ฌ ๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– - ๐„๐—๐“๐‘๐€
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— ๐“๐”๐๐๐Ž
๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ | ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐‘๐˜ ๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’
๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ - ๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐Œ๐˜๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐“

๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ #๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ

30.1K 876 1.8K
Oleh FlappyFalcon05

YOOOO WHAT'S GOING ON GUYS, IT'S YOUR FLYING FALCON WITH THE SALT GUN, BACK WITH A WHOLE NEW ONESHOT JUST FOR YOU!!!

This one was suggested by the stunning amberbamberr :) I love you, you're awesome!!! 

By the way, Amber, I hope you're fine that I chose the Dream path. If you want to, I can make another one where the reader ends with George instead. 

Anyways, 
ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You could feel how much the drama and new things around you had affected you. You could feel it, and you didn't like it. The fans seemed to notice it too, how your stream yesterday had had less spirit and laughter than usual. Quite the opposite actually, as your face had held a small red tint around your eyes and the tip of your nose, a rosy color. The fans had immediately been worried, retweeted pictures of your seemingly heartbroken expression and the fact that you looked like you had spent the last day crying. But you didn't deny it. In fact, that was what you had been doing. 

George had been the first to reach out to ask you what was wrong. Little did he know that he was the reason for the heartbreak. 

It seemed so simple. The twitter interactions with that new girl, Maia, and George, but it had spiked up a new ship amongst people, and neither George or Maia seemed to deny them - in fact, they actually encouraged them, and kept on the flirty behavior. 

And, oh, how George talked about her off-camera. She was everything on his mind, every time he opened his mouth, her name flooded from it, every mention of her, his eyes lit up. 

And it was more than just painful for you. 

"omg, stop you're making me blush"

"... hi you are cute"

"@georgenootfound wanna go to prom with me?"

"I thought you'd never ask😍"

About a year ago, a tragedy happened; you fell in love with a man who lived across the country, and a man who was never gonna feel the same way about you. 

But you had never realized just how painful it would be, not moving on, that is. And the fact that George would someday find someone that wasn't you, and fall in love with them. Them instead of you. 

Them instead of you, always. 

Because George would never see you as more than just a friend. And that day, was the day you realized it. The day that George moved on too, to someone better than you. 

"You don't need him, Y/n," The voice of Nick, one of your best friends, cut through your train of thoughts like a sharp knife, or a really big saw, holding them to an easy end, "You don't need him, you'll find someone else. The right person for you is out there somewhere." 

"Yeah," Clay jumped in, "And if it's not George, then so be it. You'll find someone who makes you happy, and when you do, you'll get over George. And we know it hurts, we do, but we promise that we're gonna be here for you." 

The timer of the call only went up by the second, and you felt as if you were only hogging their time, wasting it, with your stupid dilemma about George and your feelings for him; you simply felt like a bother, one that was just there to annoy people and waste their time. But you truly appreciated the fact that Nick and Clay were there for you, listened to your problems and tried to tell you encouraging words. 

 But truth be told, right now everything seemed kind of impossible. 

Getting over George was just a dream, just a distant goal that seemed too far away to reach when you stuck your arm out for it. And Maia also happened to be one of the obstacles in the coarse. 

It wasn't that you had anything against Maia. No, you had actually spoken to her a few times, and found her music endearing. She truly was a wonderful person, and it just made getting over George that much harder; you couldn't possibly, in any universe whatsoever, hate her or what she did and stood for. Maia was great. Maia was better than you. 

"Thanks, you guys," You sniffled, trying not to cry when on the call with your friends. The last thing you needed was taking up their time by almost forcing them to calm down, "It really means a lot." 

"It's really no problem, Y/n," You could practically hear the small smile in Nick's voice as he talked, "We're your best friends. We're always gonna be here for you." 

"What he said," Clay agreed, "Hey, tell you what, I have a plan. It's gonna be perfect." 

"What's your plan?" You asked, intrigued, as you sat more upright in your chair to get closer to your microphone. 

"Okay, you see, I'm, like, 90% sure that George likes you back," He explained, "So we, you and I, are gonna make him jealous. You know how we do that?" 

"How?" Both you and Nick asked in sync. 

"By going on a real-fake-date," Clay grinned, rubbing his hands together, "And I'm gonna ask you out over Twitter so we can get George's, and the viewer's, attention. Oh, it's gonna be great!"

"... And you know what you're doing?" 

"Yes!" He exclaimed, "Of course! It's an idiot-proof plan!"

"Alright then," You said, smiling just the tiniest bit, "I trust you. Let's do it." 

"Oh my god," Nick sighed, "What are we, toxic 15 year olds? This plan never works."

That had simply caused outrageous giggles to escape you and Clay's mouths as the plan set into action, you hoping more than anything that it would work, like Clay had promised. And you felt more than grateful to have Clay and Nick in your life right about now - they always knew how to make you smile. 

Dream @dreamwastaken 
hi @Y/U/N ur kinda cute wanna date?

Y/N @Y/U/N 
omg i didn't know u had the balls to finally do it😳

Sapnap @Sapnaptw
bro finally

It had been a fun night, as it always was when hanging out with Clay. 

A pizza at Pizza Hut, people around you looking at you weirdly when you laughed just a little bit too loud at Clay dropping a slice of pizza in his own lap, Clay's infecting wheezes, his encouraging words about the whole George situation, and at the end, him insisting on paying and tipping the waiter. 

"It's on me, Y/N," He had said, "Don't even worry about it." 

He had really been helpful tonight. George hadn't entered your thoughts once after you had been given some good advice from the blonde in front of you, and you had instead spent the night telling stories, laughing, smiling, having a good time. George had been out of your head, and you were grateful, even if it was just for a couple of hours. 

But the british boy had called you earlier, right after the Twitter incident that had sent all of the fans completely wild, and had asked you why you hadn't told him about you "liking" Clay before, as the two of you usually shared everything. He did share about his small crush on Maia, and felt slightly hurt that you hadn't done the same thing. However, he found himself quickly getting over it, and instead started teasing you about your fake date with Clay. 

And then you had started doubting if this plan really was all-that smart. 

Because it seemed as if it had done the complete opposite of what Clay's intentions initially had been, but actually only had caused a new ship to form in George's mind. He wasn't getting jealous, he was encouraging a relationship between you and Clay. 

But you had nonetheless decided to show up to this fake date, as hanging out with Clay never ceased to bore you, and his presence always cheered you up. Only God knew, you had needed it right about now. And you had had a good time. 

The air was slightly cold as you and Clay stood outside of Pizza Hut, somehow neither of you not really knowing what to say, but not really wanting to leave each other's presence. It felt weird... 

The other times the two of you had met, the goodbyes wasn't really a big deal; you would see each other soon and talk even sooner, so what was the big deal? You remembered how you had just... Walked away. Without even looking back. 

So how come you couldn't just do that now?

"Uh, so..." You started somewhat awkwardly, "I just wanted to thank you for this... I really needed a night out to get my head back on track and not think about George." 

"No, it's no problem!" Clay exclaimed, smiling, and with a small gleam in his eyes that you couldn't exactly pinpoint, "I wanted to help you with, y'know, getting George, the man of your dreams." 

Never had any words he had ever said in his life left such a sour taste on the tip of his tongue. 

And neither of you seemed to notice how he had said "wanted". How his subconscious self had told him that he hadn't wanted to help you get a guy any longer. 

Something had changed, and it had changed in only the timespan of a couple of hours. 

And both of you only felt it more clearly as you wrapped your arms up around Clay's shoulders in an impulsive decision of following your instinct, which was telling you to do something, to not let Clay walk away and to hold him closer to you. You had never felt the need for that before, and never felt the need to act on something so strongly. 

"Just..." You let out a content sigh, unconsciously nuzzling your head slightly further into Dream's hoodie as he put his one hand on your waist, and the other holding your elbow, putting his chin on the top of your head, "Thank you so much, Clay." 

"Anything for you, Y/n."

The night sky seemed to stand still above you, as well as the people around you, as you stood in your own bubble, one that nobody could break, just liking the fact that you were in one another's presence. And neither of you swore that the others touch used to have that same affect on you; it seemed to kind of tingle your skin, but somehow in a good way. 

And you never wanted to let go. 

You weren't sure exactly how long went by until you pulled away slightly with a small step back, yet still found yourself not letting go of Clay's tall frame. His slight scent of vanilla and cologne suddenly drew you in in ways it had never done before, almost captivating you and enchanting you. 

But how... How it enchanted you, how it affected you, you didn't really know. 

But you just... Looked at him. Looked at his features, how his face was shaped, how his tall frame towered over you a lot, but not in an intimidating way, more of one that invited you to tighten your grip on his shoulders. And you just looked at him. 

But the thing was, that he was looking right back at you. 

Huh... You had never realized how sparkling Clay's green eyes were... Or how perfect his hair sat, even when he didn't try, even when he had just ran his hand through it messily, with dirty blonde locks sitting so perfectly imperfect on his head. 

You had also never realized how the freckles on his face outlined the frame of his features; around his eyes, sprinkled slightly down on his cheekbones, and not even to mention the ones on his arms. 

You suddenly had an urge to raise your hand and trace around on his face, spend hours to no end counting every small flaw on his smooth, imperfect skin, run your fingers from in between the freckles, kind of like creating images on the night sky filled with with stars, make some kind of pattern in between the small dots... And you found that not a single nerve in your body said something against that sudden urge. 

Clay looked at you with this... This certain look in his eyes. Like he just saw you for the first time, but differently than as just a friend. You were sure he could see the exact same look in your eyes, as you stared up at his tall frame that inched just a tad bit closer to you. 

He - carefully - tightened the hand on your waist slightly, slow movements as a snail and his touch as light as the tickle of a feather, afraid you would back out and push him away; every urge in his body, every nerve, every cell, every organ, told him that this was right. You were right. 

But you didn't push him away. You merely slid a gentle hand down to his hoodie-covered chest, right above his rapidly beating heart, and shuffled just a small step closer, your bodies almost pressed against each others. And you found that you both longed to just close the remaining space between the two of you. 

"Tell me to stop," He whispered carefully, placing a hand under your chin to lift your head up slightly more, "Please."

You didn't say anything. You didn't give in to his pleas.

Clay was sure that the only thing that could, and would, make him back out now, was if you put a stop to this. If you told him to stop, he would. But he still contemplated whether or not he actually wanted that, if he wanted you to stop this, as his whole self suddenly wanted this. Wanted you.

But he knew it was wrong, no matter how right it felt.

"Just..." His breath fanned across your face, only making your want to back out disperse even more than before, "Please. Tell me... To stop."

You still didn't say anything. You still didn't give in to his pleas.

And when your lips finally connected in a kiss that was so wrong on so many levels, but felt so right on so many other levels, you knew you wouldn't regret it. You weren't gonna regret it. Neither was he.

But in the moment of Clay's comfort that he had given you, you had found yourself suddenly putting the spotlight on him. And standing there, outside the door to Pizza hut where you had held your fake date with him, kissing the man that was supposed to be your best friend, you found that you wanted him to stay in the spotlight.

You wanted him to stay in George's place, as the man you liked.

And as he pulled you closer to himself, pressing his chest up against yours and rubbing circles on your waist with his thumb, he found himself realizing the exact same thing. 

You were in each other's spotlight now. And you never wanted the light to stop shining on one another...

This wasn't part of the plan. 

______________________
This is basically just me trynna make up for the fact that I didn't upload for aGES lmfao so here's another oneshot :)

Part two?

Anyways, stay tuned and stay safe, guys!

vote or die tmr

[ FlyingF4lcon is now offline ]

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

305K 4.7K 22
โž I saw my friend, @FlappyFalcon05 doing this, so why not give it a shot? โž A MineCraft YouTubers ร— Reader Oneshot book that contains 19 Complete sto...
16.4K 272 44
Just read the title, it explains everything. !No smut! Requests are open!!!
254K 2.6K 62
| Requests are closed! ๐Ÿ”น๏ธ Finished Incl.: -๐Ÿ’›Dreamnap -๐Ÿ’œDnf -๐Ÿ–คThe DreamSMP -๐ŸคDreamnapfound -๐Ÿ’šDreamxreader -๐ŸงกSapnapxreader -๐Ÿ’™Georgexreader -โคKa...
199K 4.6K 24
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐๐˜ โ™กแตŽ๐ŸŽ ๊’ฑ ๐—€๐—‡๐–ฟ ๐‘ฅ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐–พ!๐—ˆ๐–ผ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฟ๐—ˆ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ! ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿค.๐Ÿค๐Ÿง...