Bnha 2nd Gen: The Phoenix's S...

By WolfFangFlock_

The children of the current Class 1-A, step into the spotlight in their own adventure. Art belongs to its cr... More

Other OC's
Prolouge

Touya Todoroki OC

30 0 0
By WolfFangFlock_

Looks: (Wings included)

Quirk: Polar Phoenix

This quirk allows Touya to create and manipulate ice to his will, including having the power to create living things.

Another aspect of Touya's quirk are his flames

Like his uncle Dabi, Touya's flames are too hot for his body to handle, making him susceptible to burns. Though not having good resistance to his fire, Touya can easily reshape it, much like his grandfather Enji Todoroki. The third and final aspect of Touya's quirk, are his wings. They will never burn or freeze, and are extremely soft. So, while possessing the ability to light his wings on fire, it will not harm him in any way.

Likes: his family, music, his classmates, his teachers, U.A., food

Dislikes:  bullies, perverts, villains, people taking his food.

Family: Fuyumi Todoroki (mother) Hawks(father) Shoto, Dabi, Natsuo (uncles) Enji (grandfather) Rei (grandmother)

Hero Name: Phoenix

Hero Costume:

There's the protagonist for this story, tell me what you think.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 2.8K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
583K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
168K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.8M 58.9K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...