adebimpe the facebook girl

By exibit_creator

A very erotic story of a guy who happens to bleep every girl he meets it all started from a girl named adebim... More

Season 1 Episode 01
Episode 02
Episode 03
Episode 04
Episode 05
Episode 06
Episode 07
Episode 08
Episode 09
Episode 10
Season 02 Episode 01
Episode 02
Episode 03
Episode 04
Episode 05
Episode 06
Episode 07
Episode 08
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32 season finale
Season 3 episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30. Finale
Season 4 episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 17 finale
Season 5 episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39. Season finale
Season 6 episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Epidode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Season 7 episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Season 8 episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Note

Episode 16

234 5 3
By exibit_creator

ME: betty? she is inside ****hooking my belt and bimpe was looking at my zip******

BETTY: onihaxy!!!!!!, is that mummy daniella?

ME: yes!!!

BETTY: ok, I'm coming!!!!! *** rushing out*****

BIMPE: ***still looking at me and later winked****

BETTY: **came out of her room and leaning on my shoulder*** welcome ma, you came so early today.

BIMPE: abi jaree, how is daniella?, has she eaten?

BETTY: yes, she ate noodles before she slept, aunty bimpe, you look dull and unhappy, hope you are fine?,

BIMPE: yeah. I'm fine.

BETTY: haba!!!, mummy daniella, your eyeballs are red. Definitely, there is something wrong.

BIMPE: nothing jor, a tiny particle fell in my eyes inside the lab today. Maybe that's why.

BETTY: ok ma

BIMPE: let me go to my room and relax, hope you have entertained your guest?

ME: ***silent and looking at both of them as they exchange conversations

BETTY: yes, sure I did. He said he is on his way home sha.

BIMPE: way home kee?, hope I'm not the one chasing you away onihaxy?

ME: rara ooo mummy daniella. I just have to go now, I have something to do at home.

BIMPE: ok then, when next are we expecting you?

ME: probably two weeks time sha

BIMPE: ok ooo.

BETTY: mummy daniella, I'm coming, let me see him off.

BIMPE: no problem.

Betty and I walked out of the compound, the new security man opened the gate and we walked out of the house, we continued chating and gisting till I reach the bustop. I took a bus to lekki gate and from there to my house.

As I was in the bus, betty and I was having conversations, she told me how happy she was and how she missed me and I told her the same. I was in the midst of this chat when I got a "HI" whatsapp message from an unknown number, I looked at it and I knew it was bimpe's secret number. I opened the chat and I replied her.

ME: hello.

BIMPE: onihaxy, I don't just know why I felt so akward today.

ME: akward as how?

BimPE: I have been around for like 25 minutes earlier before you were out of betty's room the other time.

ME: really?

BImPE: yess!!. When I got to the living room. I saw a file on the sofa with an offer letter inside it which has your name on it. It was then that I knew you are inside.

ME: hmmm

BiMPE: I climbed upstairs and I was hearing all your moans and tunes with that of betty, I can't believe I was so jealous, uncomfortable and worst of it was that I was actually crying out loud before you came out.

ME: I thought as much, when I saw your eyeball, I knew something was wrong, but why feeling jealous and why the tears?

BimPE: I just don't know, it looked as if something so precious was stolen from me and been used by someone else.

ME: hmmmm.

BImPE: yes, anytime I see you and betty together, I'm always feeling jealous inside of me, but it wasn't as crazy as that of today. I felt like breaking the door open to stop both of you from having sex.

ME: bimpe, I understand you, but the earlier we both forget, Resist and ignore any feelings we still have for each other and move on with our spouses, I think the better it will be for us. Hope you know what I mean?

BiMPE: NO.

ME: ok, the earlier you pretend as if we never met or had anything together, the better it will be for you and I.

BiMPE: onihaxy, I understand you, I wish it could just be as easy as you said but its just difficult. The more I see you, the more I think of the beautiful and romantic moment we once had together. Onihaxy, when I heard you making love to betty, I was so wet at the door and I felt like having you all to myself. Onihaxy, its now I know it that I so much love you and it is so difficult for me to let you go.

ME: ok bimpe. Let's chat later at night, I'm in oshodi now. I don't want my phone to be snatched from me while chating.

BiMPE: ok my heartbeat. Believe me when I say I still love you so much and I think of you all the time. Don't forget to always clear this chat. Let me know when you get home.

ME: alright bimpe. Bye

BIMPE: haba onihaxy!!!, just be romantic for once naw. Atleast i know how you used to end chats with me back in the days.

ME: hmmmm, ok, bye love, miss you

BIMPE: that's my darling!!. Missed you too honey. Chat with you later. Bye.

***chaii, me?, love? Romantic?, haaaa!!!, mogbe!!!!!!!!, segun must hear this before I fall into trouble***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.8K 1K 34
"Fuck me Grayson. Show me how bad you want me. Show me that I belong to you and not any other man. Show me that no other man can bring me the pleasur...
266K 4.6K 49
I don't remember what I wrote so... one day a man met a woman and they did stuff and stuff... Fuck it I can't describe the book🙄. Just fucking read...
33.3K 517 23
Please~ I need more~" "Hm? What was that? I couldn't hear you over those cute moans of yours." He was doing this on purpose! I uncovered my mouth and...
7.6K 179 25
"We shouldn't do this" I breath out as his hand slides up from my waist to just under my left boob. "Then why are you pulling me in?" he whispers in...