Finding Lost Love (Jotakak)

By Tom_Holland_Is_Cute

After finally defeating DIO, Joseph and Jotaro have to fly back from Egypt to Japan, where Joseph says he'll... More

Saying Goodbyes
Someplace New
Seeing You Again
Recovery
Hallucinating
Visiting
Stalking
Protection
Enemy Mission
Regret
Dreams
Trickery
Trapped
The Stars in Platinum
Lost in Battle
The Green in Hierophant
Relief
Coming Out
Broken Walls
Downpour
Progress
A/N

The Long-Awaited Moment

2K 96 279
By Tom_Holland_Is_Cute

A/N: Happy birthday Kakyoin! This is canon to the storyline unlike my other birthday specials in my other books. Also, I believe Kakyoin's birthday is July 28th, I might be wrong. But enjoy!

❤❤❤❤

The next day, Jotaro carried a cherry-flavored cake in a container back to the hospital. He hoped the doctors would let him bring it, as of course, Dr. Hashi was no longer there, and she usually didn't care if he brought snacks or treats for Kakyoin.

Jotaro groaned loudly as he saw the girls at his school up ahead. He knew there was a big possibility that he would run into them walking home from school, as visiting hours were late in the day rather than earlier in the morning. It also took some time to frost and decorate the cake.

As soon as the fangirls saw Jotaro walking towards them, they immediately rushed to him, surrounding him and preventing him from moving forward.

"Hey, I have somewhere to be," he grunted, attempting to shove them off.

"Ooh, what's this??" A brown-haired girl with a bob cut tapped the fogged cover of the cake.

Jotaro swiftly held up the cake, away from their reach. "Leave it alone," he snapped.

They squealed and started conversing about who he said it to exactly, hoping it was them. He growled and attempted to move his way through the crowd. "Where have you been JoJo? What do you have there? Are you dating anyone yet? Need help? Here, grab my hand."

Jotaro ignored their useless banter and was almost able to fully shove through, but then, a girl was shoved into his back, which held a giant bruise from the battle with the headmaster.

It felt as if the air was knocked from his lungs, even though it wasn't, as he had just held his breath from the pain.

Of course, since he shouldn't even be here and should still be in the hospital, he was not fully recovered and did not have his full strength. It almost played in slow motion as the cake began to slip from his hands. He closed his eyes and winced, but he heard no sound of the cake container hitting the floor.

He opened his eyes to see a girl standing there, holding it gently in her hands. She had long black hair down to her lower back, pale skin, and circular glasses over her eyes. She smiled, handing it back to him. "It looked like you needed some help, and I guess I got here just in time."

Jotaro took the cake from her, confused. "I haven't seen you here before..."

She nodded, pushing up her glasses and adjusting her bookbag. "Yes, I'm new here. My name's Tsugumi, what's yours?" She held out a hand for Jotaro to shake, which he accepted.

"Jotaro."

"Well then, Jotaro, I guess I'll see you around," she smiled with a wave and continued walking dragging most of the fangirls with her.

He shook his head. "Yare yare daze, at least she's not annoying..." He looked back at the cake in his hands and internally thanked her for saving it. He didn't know what he would've done it the cake had fallen.

...

He knocked on Kakyoin's door with the cake behind his back.

A muffled 'yes?' came from the other side of the door, letting Jotaro know it was okay to enter. He opened the door to see Kakyoin playing on a gaming console, setting down the controller in his lap to direct his attention to Jotaro.

"Where'd you get that?" Jotaro asked, walking inside the room and closing the door behind him.

"It's always been here since I played with Polnareff a while back," he replied.

Jotaro nodded, remembering walking in on them screaming at each other.

"So, whatcha got there?" Kakyoin asked pointing at Jotaro's hidden hand.

He knew it was a little stupid to hide something behind his back, as it was usually quite obvious, especially since Kakyoin was so observant.

"Um, it's-"

"Mr. Kakyoin?" Jotaro was interrupted by a doctor entering the room. "Are you ready for the exam?"

Kakyoin looked from Jotaro to the doctor and back at Jotaro again. "Um, sorry Jotaro, do you mind waiting a bit? They need to make sure I'm recovering okay."

Jotaro nodded, "No problem, I'll be in the waiting room until you're done."

Kakyoin waved at Jotaro as he left the room, Jotaro waving two fingers behind him as the door closed. He sighed as it shut fully. He didn't know why, but he was nervous. He felt so jittery the second he walked in the room.

He shook it off and took a seat in a chair, setting the cake container on his lap, resting his head on it, being careful not to ruin the cake. He closed his eyes as the conversations from other patients and doctors became one jumble. And the next thing you know, he had fallen asleep.

"Jotaro! Look, we got accepted!"

"Really? Let me see."

"Look here!"

"This is a joke right?"

"Nope! All real! Isn't this exciting?! We're gonna be able to adopt a baby..."

"Don't cry, there's nothing to be sad about."

"These are happy tears Jotaro. I'm just so happy we'll be able to have a family..."

"What name do you have in mind?"

"Hm... I have a cute idea."

"Let me hear it."

"What about, Jolyne."

"...I love it."

"Aw, look! She almost looks like you!"

"We're not genetically related, you know that right?"

"That doesn't mean she can't have similarities."

"I guess I can't argue with that."

"Jotaro, let's go to the park."

"Jotaro, let's go on a date."

"Jotaro, we need to talk."

"Jotaro, I did something bad."

"Jotaro, I'm not in love with you anymore."

"Jotaro, I want a divorce."

"Jotaro, Jolyne's-"

"Mr. Kujo!"

Jotaro was startled awake. He grabbed the cake instinctively to protect it. He realized he was back in reality and regained his composure. He looked up at the doctor, who had a somewhat look of concern. "Mr. Kakyoin's done with his exam, you may go back in if you'd like."

Jotaro nodded and stood up. "Thanks."

He left, walking back towards Kakyoin's room, the memories of his dream fading into nothing, including his worries and confusion of the dream. 

He walked back inside Kakyoin's room and smiled gently, now holding the cake out in front of him. 

"So, are you gonna tell me now?" Kakyoin giggled, pointing at it once more.

Jotaro nodded with a hum. He sat down and slowly began to open the container. Kakyoin gasped with his mouth agape as he stared at it, his eyes practically shining. 

A vanilla cake, red frosting with small candy cherries, white whips of frosting surrounding the bottom and top, a cute design if he had anything to say. And to top it all off, in red gel frosting, it spelled out, 'Happy Birthday Cherry Boy', with a small heart.

Kakyoin smiled, his heart filling with happiness. "Thank you Jotaro, I love it."

Jotaro placed it down and pulled out some plates and plastic forks that were packed with it. He cut a small piece for Kakyoin, as he knew the boy didn't have his full appetite back. 

Kakyoin took the plate from Jotaro with a smile and a thank you, picking up his fork and tasting it. His eyes widened as his mind practically exploded in amazement. Jotaro noticed. "What's wrong?"

Kakyoin looked at him slowly. "How did you make this?"

Jotaro chuckled, taking a bite himself. "I don't get all the credit, mom helped me. She's the master cook in the house."

Kakyoin put down his plate and instead grabbed the entire cake whole and just started eating that. Jotaro looked at him, first, it was a weird look, but he smiled and laughed. He was just happy to be there with him. 

...

Only 2 slices of cake were left, as Kakyoin ended up eating a lot more than Jotaro expected. Jotaro only had 2 slices though. 

Kakyoin sat there, a hand over his stomach as he was full. "That was so good..."

"Mhm," Jotaro agreed with a nod. There was a silence between them, and Jotaro decided to break it. "hey Kakyoin."

"Yeah?"

"What do you want your future to be like?"

Kakyoin paused. Out of all the questions, Jotaro could ask, this one caught him a bit off guard. "Well, once I get better. I want to work with the Speedwagon Foundation. Of course, I'm no longer in shape nor have the strength to fight anymore. So I'd rather be the one to help the fighters, instead of being one."

"I don't mean your job. What do you want your future to be like, romantically?"

Kakyoin was taken aback by Jotaro's question. "Romantically? Well... I want to find someone who'd love me just as much as I love them. Someone who will treat me well and support me. Someone who's willing to stay committed and become a part of my future. Someone special to me. Someone who's understanding. Someone I can love for the rest of my life without being insecure or worried."

Jotaro nodded quietly, thinking to himself. 

"Why do you ask?"

Jotaro pursed his lips, looking up at Kakyoin slowly. "Well, I feel the same way."

Kakyoin smiled. "Well, I'm glad you have those standards as well. It means you'll be happy with whoever meets them."

"Kakyoin."

Kakyoin looked at him, his smile fading and rather confusion appearing. "Yes?"

Jotaro stood up, putting both of his hands on each side of Kakyoin's face. 

He leaned in and kissed him. 

Kakyoin was shocked. But his heart soon melted with happiness and he began to kiss back. Jotaro's eyes began to well up with tears of happiness as the softness of Kakyoin's lips brought him ease and a feeling of safety. 

Soon, the kiss was broken. They stared at each other in awe. Kakyoin laughed and pulled Jotaro in once more, wrapping his arms around the taller boy's neck, Jotaro chuckling as well. 

Without their knowledge, Polnareff was standing in the doorway, having to have walked in at the wrong time. 

He smiled. 

He closed the door to let them have their privacy and their moment, and he looked up.

"We did it, Dr. Hashi. You did it. They're happy now, and it's all thanks to you..."

And on the other side of that door, back with Jotaro and Kakyoin, they broke the kiss once more, both of their expressions filled with love and relief.

"Sorry we didn't get to do much for your birthday," Jotaro apologized. 

Kakyoin laughed, grabbing his face. "Don't be so silly. I'm happy."

"So... I'll just say it," Jotaro said, looking away slightly. "Noriaki Kakyoin. I think I'm in love with you."

Jotaro looked at Kakyoin, somehow still anxious about the answer he would receive. Kakyoin smiled, tears falling from his face. He pulled Jotaro towards him and kissed his forehead. "I think I'm in love with you too..."

And the two sat there, cherishing The Long Awaited Moment.

(1847 Words)
-End of Chapter Nineteen-
'The Long Awaited Moment-
To be continued...

A/N: Kind of a short chapter! Sorry for that. But I hope you enjoyed it! Thank you guys so much for the support on this story, I really appreciate it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 969 55
Jotaro Kujo, a stingy high schooler who never expected to make a friend, due to his record of kicking people's asses constantly. Noriaki Kakyoin, a...
8.3K 367 23
Dio was finally defeated, but it costed some of the crusaders lives. What if one of them was saved? This story takes place after Stardust Crusaders...
11.3K 519 35
November 1988, Tokyo, Japan. While visiting Japan, (Y/N) voluntarily enters a Japanese Highschool, where she meets Jotaro Kujo, a tall, black haired...
98.2K 4K 49
Y/N is just your average 17-year-old girl, but her whole world turned upside down when she was shot by a mysterious arrow that gave her the ability t...