The Strange Man

Af justfinefornow

This is an It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia fanfic with the main relationship being between a female OC and... Mere

A City of Crime
The Strange Man Next Door
Welcome to Paddy's Pub
The Start of a Friendship
Frank Ruins It
Decisions
Columbo
Cats: Magical Creatures
Guns Blazing
The Trial
A Tense Car Ride
Dahlia's Dirt
Emotionally Unstable
A Nice Night
Crazy or Not?
Where's Charlie?
The Plan
The Gang's New Member
The Date
Chaos
The End

Better Than the Waitress?

504 8 0
Af justfinefornow

  Charlie and Dahlia walked to their apartments with Frank behind them. Admittedly, he did feel a bit left out, but he was glad to see Charlie so happy, especially with someone who treated him so well. Frank went into his apartment, but Dahlia and Charlie stayed in the hallway chatting for a bit. Frank heard their voices and their laughs as he got ready for bed.
  Dahlia and Charlie made plans for coffee in the morning before saying their goodbyes.
  "Dude," Charlie said to Frank once he entered his apartment and shut the door. "I think I really like her, man! And I think she might like me!" His eyes were filled with delight and excitement. He looked like a puppy again. "What about The Waitress?", Frank inquired. Charlie responded, "What do you mean?" "Well," said Frank as he pushed up his glasses and shrugged, "I thought that you worshiped The Waitress." Charlie suddenly remembered the love of his life. "Oh... I forgot about her for a moment." He leaned against the door and pondered for a moment. "How did I forget about her, Frank?" Charlie slid down into a sitting position sadly. Frank walked over to his friend. "Maybe you found someone better," he suggested. Charlie made a face and responded, "That's ridiculous, man! No one is better than The Waitress... I mean... she's...", he began to trail off, then said, "Holy s***! Dahlia's better than The Waitress!"
In the apartment next door, Dahlia shut and locked her door before running to her bed and punching a pillow with glee (it was kind of a weird reaction to a positive emotion, but no one was there to witness it). She had never been so happy because of a real, nonfictional person.
What was she supposed to do about coffee tomorrow? 'Crap,' she thought. What if she goofed up? What if she pushed him away? 'And then there's Dennis,' she thought. A part of her knew that he had the ability to ruin anything. What if he ruined this?

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

13.2K 414 11
A Foxxay fic bc I ship them so hard. Cuteness, little bit of smut, and lots of Foxxay love. I will follow the storyline of coven loosely so don't be...
38.8K 559 19
Idk just a few oneshots that came into my mind and I decided to write them I recommend at watching at least the first session of daredevil before re...
958 28 18
My story is a Heartstopper Fanfic called until now. It's about a boy named Charlie and nick. They are best freinds and they have been since middle sc...
28.4K 418 19
What if Shay never really died? Will it be too late to recover her friendship with Kelly? Will things ever be the same?