He's Her Billionaire

By ariesstarz

Fresh out of university. Loretta moves back home to help out with her families hotel business. Wanting to foc... More

[𝓝𝓮𝔀] 𝓗𝓮'𝓼 𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝓑𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓲𝓻𝓮
0 1
0 2
0 3
0 4
0 5
0 6
0 7
0 8
0 9
1 0
1 1
1 2
1 3
1 4
1 5
1 6
1 7
1 8
1 9
2 0
2 2
2 3
2 4
2 5
Author Note

2 1

4.6K 172 11
By ariesstarz

Chapter 21

I watched Nate say the three words I don't think he even thought was going to come out his mouth. I watched his eyes widen before he steps back his hands running over his shoulder. He was out of the room before I could get a word out.

I ran after him; I search for him in the hallway and see him making an exit outside towards the garden.

"Nate" I shout reaching out to him, tugging on his shirt to pull him back but he was too strong for me. I didn't understand why he was trying to run away from me. Nate manages to get away muttering a string of curses as he does.

I found myself moving to the kitchen, thankfully it was empty. I was glad that I didn't have to face anyone after just embarrassing myself in there with Nate. I know that it's possibly too early to be saying I love you but that doesn't mean he has to run away and avoid talking about it.

I grabbed a small glass and filled it vodka and a bit of fruity gin raising it to my lips, only to have it ripped away from me. Chad stands next to me, my glass raised up in the air completely out of my reach.

"Chad put it back down " I groan reaching for the glass but moves it higher.

"No " he objects, staring down at me.

"What is going on " a voice shouts from the door I look up to find George standing there with all of Nate's friends however Nate is not.

"I just want a drink and this douche bag " I say pointing my finger to Chad. "Won't give me a drink"

George stares at Chad before sighing and facing me "Come child let's take a walk and calm down" George calls me over acting as if I am a child. I groaned as I walk past Chad abandoning my fight to have a drink of alcohol. I did deserve it.

"So, he said it " George asks me again after I had told him exactly what had happened. "Yep" I say popping the P.

"I don't understand Loretta everything was fine he was having fun this was the happiest I've seen him in a while." Well that's what I thought but with Nate you just never know. He has a habit of surprising me, not in the best ways either.

"Well it definitely changed his view on me " I say tracing the rip of a glass of coke. For the children's safety all the alcohol was at the bar inside so this is all I had to drink.

"Don't worry about it, it's a hard day, Nate's not always great and handling his feelings but I will try talk to him " George says getting up to find Nate. I waved at some of the guests that were finally leaving. There kids barely able to keep their eyes open with how late it was.

" Thank you, Loretta, Ally would have loved it" One of the women said as her husband waited at her by the gate that led out to the driveway.

" I'm glad you had a good time" I said smiling even though I am more than sure that it didn't reach my eyes.

I found myself staring at the sky, the distant sound of people as they left the house. There laughter was enough to keep me positive. I still couldn't stop thinking about the look on Nate's face when those words left his lips.

I jumped in my chair when I heard the sound of a glass smashing against the table. George was staring at Nate as he intensely stared at me. He closed his eyes before shoving past George and walking back inside.

"Loretta " a voice says from behind me, I turn to see Chad looking at me with an alarming expression.

"I'd go " he turns his head to the retreating back of Nate. "What why" I question him. He wasn't going to talk to me.

Not long after we're joined by Tammy. " Nate can be confident, demanding and strong but when it comes to you, he's not so strong. You need to reassure him that what he feels for you is real and it's good" Tammy says as she placed a small bag in my lap.

I frown as I open up the bag, only to seal it shut again. "Seriously " I ask Tammy. What does she want me to do seduce him? I don't think I've worn anything like this before.

"I think I'm going to regret this " I mutter quietly as I stand up. One part of me wants to hide away from an angry Nate but another part of me once to make sure he is okay. His birthday shouldn't end like this.

(Mature content coming up)

I laid the piece of lingerie on the bed. My phone buzzed with Tammy's name popping up. She messaged me to tell me that they were all on the other side of the house. They wanted to give us privacy.

I couldn't believe I was going to do this. I held back from giving myself to Shane for so long that I feel like it would be wrong to do it so soon. But I also trusted Nate, I wanted to break out of my shell just for him.

How can be in love with someone so fast, to become weak and numb when he touches me.

I'm not even angry that he walked away, really. How could I when we haven't really talked about love, heck we've done nothing more than kiss. But love isn't always physical is it.

I slowly start to put on the lingerie that Tammy got me, it was a mixture between silk and lace and fitted my body like a second skin. I was even more relieved to find a silk robe within the bag.

After contemplating for ages, just standing in the mirror I finally found the courage to go find Nate. I twist the handle to leave the room only to step back, my heart practically stops when I see Nate standing before me.

He just stares at me before slowly moving his eyes down my body obviously taking it all in.

I take this time to notice him as well, his suit wasn't as neat and clean as it was before. He was just in a white crisp shirt, only removing his blazer. His sleeves rolled up to his elbows.

I start to make walk towards him not breaking eye contact with him, when I'm about an arm's length away from him I pause and gently wrap my fingers around his neck.

I don't think he realised it but when I let go, I had his tie in my hand. I saw his hands twitch slightly, but before he could do anything, I'm already walking past him towards his old bedroom.

I couldn't help it but before walking into the room I glanced at him quickly sending him a wink.

"Loretta" he growls out, I can already hear his footsteps as he walks behind me.

"Yes " I say innocently. I felt giddy, the reaction I was getting from Nate was what I was hoping for. Who knew that I could actually be sexy?

Before I realised it, Nate was directly behind me now I could feel his hot breaths on the back of my neck sending me into a frenzy.

"Get on the bed Loretta " He whispers slowly, his voice going low as he says my name.

I don't think I've ever been so turned on in my life.

Instantly my legs start moving towards the bed I'm surprised I can even move; my heart feels like it's going to fall out of my chest with how heavy it feels at the minute.

Nate's words run through my head like a tantalising devil whispering in my ear. He's never sounded so dark and with the hint of desire it's worth the effort.

I will have to thank Tammy later.

" You look so fucking sexy like this" He mumbles.

As soon as I reach the bed Nate grabs my hair removing it away from my neck and planting his soft Italian lips on the space below my ear his hands secure themselves on my waist tugging me back into his chest.

My mouth lets out a little moan completely taking away the control I had over this situation.

I had the upper hand until now. Until Nate took claim

"So much control Loretta so much damn resistance but now in this" he pinches the thin material between his two fingers.

"I've Lost all control " He groans into my ear, without realising it Nate tugs the material down, I can instantly feel a breeze pass over my naked chest.

I'm so hot right now I feel like I'm burning both on the inside and out. "Nate" I moan

"Just tell me to stop right now Loretta because I will, but if you don't " he pushes against my back, forcing me to bend over.

"I will pleasure you in so many ways you will lose count "

Not a second to waste, my body seems to act before my brain could even register what I was doing as I'm already crawling onto the bed arching my back, hoping my silence will answer for me.

"Perfetto" Nate whispers with his Italian accent, sending warmth to my core.

As soon as I hear him my whole body heats up, everything about this moment is so hot I'm seriously bothered.

The bed dips and before I could peek behind me to see the gorgeous man, he roughly grabs my hips pinning me against him.

He turns my face towards him before kissing me passionately, coaxing me to kiss him back with as much passion.

Meanwhile his other hand moves towards my breasts massaging them. I look down and see his fingers pressing my nipple gently. I let out a moan in protest when he suddenly stops, he completely removes his lips from mine.

Before I object, he turns me around completely and lifts me on his lap, forcing my legs on either side of his waist.

I stare at him confused, I thought that he was going to run away again but this time he did the exact opposite of that.

"I love you Loretta " He whispered as he started intensely at me. His fingers finding my neck.

" I'm sorry I ran away like a coward last time, but I wasn't prepared to deal with the feeling that I felt when those words came out. I saw the look on your face and immediately thought you wouldn't feel the same. I can't believe I even thought that with everything you have done for me tonight"

He drops his head, clearly ashamed.

" I thought you regretted it" I whispered my fingers lifting his head up so that I could see those eyes again.

He pressed his lips to mine. " No, I couldn't regret that. How could I regret falling for the sexiest girl " he smirks his hand moving down to trace the lace supporting my hips.

He pressed his lips roughly against mine and I felt overpowered by his lips, slowly letting me taste the slight taste of whisky on his tongue. He stroked his tongue with mine as his hands went around my neck, gripping hard. He wanted to take control of my lips, my tongue my everything. I was going to let him.

I gasped against his lips as his hands moved down to grab my ass, massage it and spank it.

Forget saying thank you to Tammy I was going to but her something really nice. I'm not sure if Nate would be this rough if I wasn't wearing such sexy lingerie.

" I'm not quite sure what surprise you were talking about this morning. The party or this little number right here" He mumbles, his finger sliding underneath the silk straps. His fingers were leaving burning sensations all over my skin.

" this is the only one I own, I'm pretty sure this is the surprise you really wanted" I whispers my lips coming down to his again. How was it possible for Nate's mouth to be below mine yet he was the one controlling the kiss.

" fuck" he growled " I'll buy you 10 more, as many as you want Amore"

I swear to god, when he calls me Amore I melt.

I move my hand down to feel his bulge against my thigh. He felt too good, strong and hard.

" I think you're really teasing me now. Don't touch it unless you want me to fuck you right now" he growls as my fingers unbutton his pants and slide inside. I felt his hard member.

" but that's exactly what I want" I mumbled into his ear.

Nate grabbed my lips before pushing me next to him on the bed. I bounced lightly before my legs were pushed apart. His hand cupped my panties as he crawled over me, his fingers now moving up to circle my throat.

I leant my head back as he started to kiss my neck. Sliding his lips over before kissing and nipping at my skin. I couldn't help but let out moans.

" tell me Loretta, are you a virgin or do I have to compete with a previous boy" he says against my neck. I grabbed onto his arm stopping him.

Nate seemed to notice my reaction and pulled away. He looked worried, anxious. Instantly I thought of Shane which was sickening to me as I was about to have sex with Nate. Which was wrong on so many levels.

" Loretta baby" he asks looking concerned. I leant my head back on the bad, breathing heavily. Why did this have to happen now.

It would have been better if I had spoken to him before and avoided this embarrassment.

" I haven't had sex, but I had a bad experience with my last boyfriend. I uh, I'm sorry Nate" I stuttered.

Nate cupped my jaw softly. " Hey baby, I would never ever hurt you. You do know that right" he says. I smile leaning over to him, kissing his lips softly.

" I know that Nate, but he didn't hurt me. My ex didn't hurt me like that he committed suicide" I said my fingers running through his hair. I didn't want my mind to go back there but I found myself going back to the moment the doctor told me he didn't make it.

" I'm so sorry baby, hey we don't have to do anything let me just hold you tonight," Nate said caressing my waist gently. I nodded, moving closer to him if that was even possible.

I was glad that he didn't ask any further questions, i wasn't ready to talk about that. Not yet.

"although I am going to need you to change, you look too fucking good like this" Nate whispered his fingers tracing the naked skin on my thigh.

I tilted my head to the side, giggling at Nate. Nate leant in and placed a soft kiss on my lips. " seriously Loretta, go fucking change" he growls before pushing me away.

I giggled all the way into the bathroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 247 41
All is fair in love, war and Business. Is it though? Grace never had it easy when it came to life. First she had to deal with her parents trying rip...
4.6M 149K 34
Italian billionaire was ruthless and unforgiving he never knew what it meant to love a woman. That is after he met Rose Olden the women with the shar...
786K 20.2K 25
" Love is two people playing pretend in order to have an excuse for being stupid." Landon Marks is CEO of the Fortune 500 company "Mark It". He has...
8.8K 258 42
Close Humphrey has been through a lot in the past few months. First she enters into an arranged marriage with the man she now loves, then her ex boyf...