PLEASER; stranger things {ON...

By janiabeans

🚲 ❛ quite the people pleaser, if only i could please her ❜ ΙͺΙ΄ ᴑʜΙͺα΄„Κœ: william byers does all he can to try a... More

~Ρïз~ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 πŽππ„
01. {will is missing}
02. {meeting eleven}
03. {the assembly}
04. {his 'funeral'}
05. {kill a monster}
006. {fight club}
07. {in the bath}
08. {the void}
09. {bad men}
10. {demogorgan}
11. {christmas dinner}
~Ρïз~ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 π“π–πŽ
12. {palace's arcade}
13. {stalkers}
14. {ghostbusters}
15. {halloween night}
16. {mr baldo}
17. {d'artagnan}
18. {zoomer}
20. {vines, vines, vines}
21. {turn right}
22. {sexual electricity}
23. {part-spy}
24. {basic}
25. {he's gone}
26. {kids' game}
27. {morse code}
28. {353 days}
29. {burn baby burn}
30. {snowball}
~Ρïз~ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
31. {day of the dead}
32. {welcome home}
33. {suzie, do you copy?}
34. {girls' day}
35. {will the wise}
36. {he's back}
37. {boys only}
38. {claustrophobic}
39. {the sauna test}
40. {glowing green cylinder}
41. {guzzling chemicals}
42. {nerds in a vent}
43. {the source}
44. {building an army}
45. {bradley's big guys}
46. {hot wheels}
47. {mr bunman}
48. {toddfather the car}
49. {planck's constant}
50. {never-ending song}
51. {see you later}
~Ρïз~ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 π…πŽπ”π‘
52. {carpooling with steve}
53. {pep rally}
54. {eddie 'the freak' munson}
55. {basketball tournement}
56. {california love}
57. {rink-o-mania}
58. {angela}
59. {murray's risotto}

19. {he likes it cold}

6.6K 286 244
By janiabeans

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

november 1st
byers' residence

as joyce and will conversed about the seizure he and tilly previously shared, tilly laid on the couch 'sleeping' but she was travelling through the tunnels via the shadow.

"hey majo?" daniel shook her.

her eyes shot open, and daniel immediately noticed they were darker than they usually are.

"are you okay?" daniel asked, "joyce told me what happened."

"i'm okay." tilly spoke nonchalantly.

"she also said you could stay the night if that's you want." daniel explained.

"okay." she stated.

"i just came to check up on you." daniel admitted.

"thank you."

he kissed her forehead, "i'll see you later?"

"goodbye." tilly told him.

daniel got up from the couch and leisurely strolled to the front door. on his face a frown, trying to mentally justify tilly's monotone behaviour.

"i'll keep an eye on her." joyce whispered to him.

"thanks, i'll swing by tomorrow." daniel offered.

"goodnight danny." joyce sighed.

"night joy." daniel nodded at his best friend since high school as he walked out.

"hey sweetie." joyce gave the girl a sad smile, "are you hungry?"

"no."

joyce looked confused, the tilly everyone knew would never pass down the opportunity to eat - she loved food.

"well will is asleep and i was about to join him." joyce said to the girl, "i know you just woke up, but do you want to join us?"

tilly stood up, her eyes wide, "okay."

she began walking to joyce's room and when she reached there, she took a spot on the bed next to the boy and laid down.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

november 2nd
byers' residence

"can i have some cereal?" tilly asked the woman as she shuffled into the room, "oh, hi dad."

joyce smiled at her sudden change of mood, "of course!"

tilly grinned and made her way to the kitchen.

"i see you're feeling better than last night." daniel pointed out.

"you were here last night?"

daniel nodded, "you were asleep on the couch and we talked."

tilly gave him a look, clearly not believing him, "right, okay."

"mum." will stood at the doorway, a towel wrapped around his torso, not noticing the new visitor.

"yeah, sweetie, what is it?"

"it's too hot." will told her, she got up and he lead her to the bathroom.

"how are you feeling majo?"

"hungry." tilly stated as she brought her bowl of food to the table.

daniel laughed, "i'm not surprised."

"he likes it cold." tilly spoke suddenly, coincidently in sync with will who was in the other room.

"excuse me?" daniel raised his brow at his daughter.

"huh?"

"y-you said he likes it cold." daniel told her, "who does? will?"

"pardon? i said, this cereal's cold." tilly laughed as she stood back up.

"okay majo..." daniel grimaced before attempting to call hopper again.

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"knock knock." joyce brought hopper and daniel into will's room, "we have another visitor."

will sat on his bed, his back facing them while tilly was laying next to him, her eyes closed but eyeballs shifting. the two failed to react, so the three adults just walked in.

daniel took a seat on the desk while the other two squeezed onto the bed.

hopper had the drawing of the shadow monster in his hands, "so this thing, this shadow thing. you two told joyce and daniel it likes it like this. it likes it cold?"

"yeah."

"yes."

daniel looked appalled since his daughter had denied it beforehand.

"how do you know that?" hopper continued.

"i just know." will shrugged.

"does he talk to you?" hopper investigated.

"no. it's like... i don't have to think." will stated, "i just know things now. things i never did before."

"he talks to me some times." tilly confessed.

"he does?" daniel queried in concern.

"he's not very nice." she muttered, "constantly ordering me about."

"and, uh... what else do you know?" hopper inquired.

"it's hard to explain. it's like old memories in the back of my head, only... they're not my memories."

"okay."

"i mean, i don't think they're old memories at all." will trembled, "they're...they're now-memories, happening all at once, now."

"can you describe these now-memories?"

"i don't know. it's...it's hard to explain." will sighed, he looked at tilly for help but her eyes were scanning the room.

"i know it's hard but can you just... can you try? for us?" joyce pleaded.

"it's like... they're growing and spreading... killing."

"the memories?"

"i don't know." will's voice broke.

"oh!" joyce's face softened.

he began crying, "i'm sorry."

"no, no, no. it's okay, sweetie." joyce pulled him into a hug.

daniel looked over at tilly who was watching her friend sob emotionlessly.

joyce looked up and noticed the drawings on the walls, "hey, hey, sweetie... what if you didn't have to use words?"

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

the four watched as will scribbled all over lined paper, his eyes wide and his breathing jagged. every time he was done with a picture, he'd slide the paper onto the floor.

"do you know what he's doing?" daniel muttered to tilly.

"no." tilly lied, she walked over to him and crouched down.

will stopped drawing and grabbed her wrist, exactly where her '006' was covered with a new one - a spider. tilly gasped audibly and felt her power being emptied out of her, she started observing visions - the same one will was drawing.

her eyes rolled up, when they came back down, they were dull.

"hey!" daniel called, detaching will's grip from her wrist.

tilly seized a stack of paper, some crayons and sat on the ground. the trio watched as she began scribbling the same thing as will but in different colours.

"what?"

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

the loud noise of the front door slamming is what brought tilly out of her vision trance, she dropped the crayon and looked around in confusion.

"will?" she muttered to the boy who was currently in the state she once was in.

when the boy didn't reply, she stood up and exited the room. joyce was on the phone and mike was inspecting the drawings on the ground in confusion.

"tilly!" he exclaimed before pulling her into a warm hug.

"hi?" tilly asked in confusion.

"are you okay?" mike asked her.

"what?" tilly chuckled as she pulled away from the hug, "why are you acting so weird? i saw you a couple of hours ago at school."

"pardon? i last saw you yesterday." mike explained.

"no, don't you remember? we were looking for dart and then..." tilly droned off.

"no, tilly that was yesterday." mike repeated.

"what?"

mike brought the girl over to the couch and they sat down, "what do you last remember?"

"you and i in the gym, max on the skateboard, we thought we saw el," tilly recollected,  "then we went to the bathroom, will wasn't there so we went to find him."

"and..."

"i found him first, he was on the field and when i touched him i was taken to... to t-the..." tilly fumbled over her words.

"the upside-down?" mike quizzed.

"i don't know." tilly whispered, "i can't remember."

"then what?"

"then... i'm eating cereal and... then i'm in will's room drawing these scribbles, now i'm here with you." tilly shrugged.

"is everything okay?" joyce walked to the two.

"tilly doesn't remember today." mike stood up, "i think the shadow monster somehow took away her memories."

"what? how?" joyce inquired.

"if this happened, don't you think i'd remember- ohhhh." tilly cringed.

⎯ ❃ neens speaks!

this may be confusing but the mind flayer kind of takes over her mind sometimes. like she doesn't have control over what she does sometimes.

hope that helps!

also thank you for 500 reads🥺

don't forget to vote&comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26 0 14
This takes place in season 4 (does not follow the plot) Hawkins was quiet after the Byers left, and KJ definitely didn't miss the chaos. Ready to div...
288K 7.4K 28
❝ I DON'T WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND, I WANNA KISS YOUR LIPS. ❞ ( max mayfield x fem!reader. ) ( season 2 - 4 ) ( DISCONTINUED!! ) STARTED: 12/11/20 ENDED:...
85.9K 3.1K 49
"Do you think she's an alien" "No T.K she is not an alien" "What normal girl has no hair" "Oh my God shut up T.K I'm trying to think" β˜žοΈŽπ™Έπ™½ πš†π™·π™Έπ™²...
19.5K 455 27
Y/n L/n was experiment number 10. You escaped the lab when you were eleven. After walking a few miles, you passed out. When you came too, four boys w...