I Hate You, Mr. Billionaire (...

By DevilishingDiva

"You have no idea, how much I hate you". ~~ [Sequel to "I Kissed Mr. Popular"] Two lost souls, One tragic pas... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
IKMP - Series Continues

Chapter 11

121K 3.7K 846
By DevilishingDiva

****HAPPY NEW YEAR****
***ADORABLE READERS****

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 11 

 Bella's POV:-

Thirty minutes later, I was sitting inside the massive London Airport and guess what?!! The time of the flight was an hour later. One freaking whole hour later!!

Then why did we hurry to the airport like it would leave in a minute? I don't know! Maybe this was Caleb's way of letting me know that he had the power over me or something? But he doesn't know that I can manipulate him too.. And i'll do it, just waiting for the right time.

The hour that I waited alone in that airport was more miserable than I ever imagined. Caleb didn't sit beside me, oh no. He was busy pacing across the airport like he owned that place, with his favourite phone glued to his ear and an irritating wide smirk on his face. Oh! and he has two phones by the way and a tab and... I don't know what other gadgets he has along with him in that tiny luggage of his.

The smirk never left his face. It looked as if he was happy after a very long time and it made me mad. Mad because he had dared to kiss me. Again!! like why can't he get a hint that he should never kiss someone without permission. I am not his property for god's sake! I hate him..

 Finally an hour later, we boarded the plane. Caleb and I didn't talk even a bit. Not a word. Just some weird glances, and everytime he glanced, his smirk would grow bigger. I hate that sly smirk. No, I actually hate him. 

The moment the plane would land in NYC, we would have to go back to start a new life and start living in a new house. More like a penthouse. I hated that penthouse.... who am I kidding?! I loved it. Every inch of that place I have seen, I had instantly liked it. It was more than just beautiful, it was like a dream house. He had deliberately designed it the way I would like it and that makes me more angry. He thinks by this he would win me back? Like this? After whatever he did six years ago, does this small thing makes everything forgivable? No. Never!

Nine hours later, at around seven in the morning, I dragged my sleep-deprived body through the airport, trying hard not to look like a zombie and collapse on the floor. Caleb suddenly came beside me to interwine our fingers. I flinched away and glared at him.

"We are in NYC, we agreed to do this" Caleb looked ahead with that same smirk on his face and held my hand again.

"It's 7 in the morning" I muttered, "Nobody will care to look at us. And, moreover nobody yet knows that we are married"

Caleb looked at me, as his eyes sparkled with something evil, "Oh, they know"

"Huh?" I asked, baffled.

"The media knows" Caleb spoke, "Actually,  the whole city knows by now. I made sure of that last night. And as far as I know, there's a whole bunch of reporters outside, waiting to congratulate us"

"What?" I was shocked, "You told them? But why? And like this?"

"So that we can make a good appearance in front of them" Caleb said while walking, still holding my hand.

"But you hate making public appearances, and they will also ask questions. We haven't decided on the answers yet!" Since Caleb didn't answer back, I stopped mid-track, "Caleb, we need a plan. And we need to avoid them for the time being"

"No need" Caleb pulled me to follow him again, "I have a plan. You just stay quiet, that'll do"

We quietly walked towards the gate, and I could see that outside, a large mob of reporters and cameramen were squinting their eyes to see the newly-wed couple who came back from their one-day honeymoon. Yak!

"Hey, wear this" Caleb put a sunglass over my eyes, "The flashes will be too much for those pretty eyes"

He stood infront of me, facing me, and tried to fix my already perfected scarf and coat. I knew he was doing this to buy time and make the reporters have our cozy photos through the glass. Oh, he was evil! 

To say I was overwhelmed by them, would be an understatement. I was really nervous to face them and felt too hot in this cold weather. Caleb may have realized that and rubbed both my arms to comfort me. I didn't flinch this time, but tried to glare through the dark shades, "What are you doing?" I muttered fake-smiling.

"Making my wife comfortable" He winked at me, "You remember what I told you last night, don't you?"

Flashes of his lips on mine was the only thing that came to my mind, and I blushed. I bit my lower lip as his grin widened, "Oh, Bella..." His gray eyes darkened as I looked away.

"Pity that it's the airport and not our bedroom" He hissed moving his lips to my ear.

I blushed again but tried to make it go away. Clearing my throat, I asked, "What about last night?"

"I told you, I'll make you mine, body and soul..." Caleb murmured again as I stopped him.

"So?" I put up a blank face.

"So.." Caleb's sly smirk lit up his face again, "Let the game begin, Mrs. Ryder"
He winked at me, before covering his eyes with a similar kind of shades and pulling me out of the gate towards the mob of reporters.

Ten minutes of uncountable clicks and ear-deafening blabbers later, Caleb put up his hand authoritvely towards the media, outside NYC airport.

"One at a time, please" Caleb spoke up, "And we are really tired, so make it quick!"

Someone asked, "Are you two really married?"

Caleb answered, "Yes"

"When?"

"Sunday morning"

A man spoke, "How did you two meet?"

Caleb looked at me as I clutched his palm tightly, "We know eachother since childhood"

Since when?? Omg! He is just lying. Plain and simple lying..

"And how long were you in a relationship?" A woman asked.

"I would like to say forever, since it feels like that" Caleb chukled. Oh that scumbag! "But to be precise, since high-school"

He is bringing our past in it? Oh, he will pay for it. So, this is what he had planned?!!

"So, who proposed?" A young girl asked, too happy to see us, I guess.

"Obviously the marriage proposal came from my side" Caleb smiled, "But she was the one who asked me out in high-school"

Amongst all the ooo's and aww's from the reporters in front, my smile faded. What the hell was he speaking?!! Liar!

"And what about your engagement ring?" The girl asked, staring disapprovingly at my vacant hand. Crap! We totally forgot that.

"We don't... " Caleb hesitated and that's when I stepped in.

"Oh we didn't exchange any wedding rings yet" I smiled at them as I heard all of them gasp in surprise, "We were in too much of a hurry"

Caleb's grip on my hand tightened, but I ignored it. I patted my hand lightly on his chest and smiled innocently at the reporters.

"Why did you you hurry, Mrs. Ryder? You both didn't even have a wedding" A reporter called out from the back. There was pin drop silence into the crowd as all of them wanted to know the answer. Caleb cleared his throat to speak, but I spoke up first, "Sweetheart, let me tell them all then..."

Caleb's eyes must be wide with surprise from within those shades as I turned to the side to face him, but I acted totally calm and.. married?!! Oh I'm getting a hang of it now. I kept my palm gently over his left cheek and leaned in towards his right cheek. Another round of ooo's and aww's started as people thought I was kissing him. Oh no! I wasn't.

I softly whispered in his ears, "The game has already begun, Mr. Ryder" I very softly brushed my lips over his right cheek and then faced the reporters again. Acting as if I'm blushing after my public display. 

"Well, we were in a hurry coz I was pregnant" I said as the gasps from all around were too much to make them stay silent for over a minute. Heaven!
Caleb froze beside me and I didn't even have to look at him to see how shocked he was.

"So, it means..." The young girl tried to say something but I interrupted.

"Oh no, you all got it wrong" I smiled again, "I am not pregnant. Never was. We both thought I was pregnant. But as it turns out, I wasn't" I sighed dramatically, "Well, we have a life time for another try, don't we, sweetheart?" I turned towards Caleb, who.... now had that same sly smirk. What? why is he smirking? I thought it would make him angry!

I quickly turned to the reporters again, "That's all for now, please" I smiled, "We would like to head back home"
My jaws were hurting from all the smiles I had given them.

I start to walk through all the media persons who were gathering around and shouting for more answers and taking many more photos of us. But suddenly my hand got stuck. Actually it didn't get stuck, but the person I was holding onto seemed to have not moved from his place one bit. 

"Wait a sec, Pumpkin" Caleb's irritatingly polite voice stopped me. The word brought back to many memories and I turned back glaring at him. Oh, he is getting personal now..! that's not fair.

"I have another announcement for everyone here" Caleb kissed my fingers as he pulled me towards him. I just smiled.. more like tried to smile. I was boiling inside, this was bad...

"Since the wedding was done in such a haste, we both have decided to host a post-wedding reception party" Caleb said. Wait.. What? I did a registry marriage since I didn't want a city wide gathering. What is he saying?!

The cheers and enthusiasm swept all over the crowd as Caleb spoke again, "This Sunday we will be hosting the biggest reception party ever. See you all then" He said and pulled me with him towards the parking space where his BMW was waiting.

He guarded me as a shield while we walked through the crowd of reporters. And while we walked close together, his chest pressing my back as we moved ahead, he hissed in my ear as I had done few minutes ago,
"Remember, Pumpkin, I always win"

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Wassupp peeps!!
Sorry, tried to be cool and all... not my forte :P

So, how's it?? This chapter made me happy.. evilllyyyy happy.. 
Oh, there's more to come.. more drama, and more ** hot, steamy.... ahemm ** ;)

Dedication goes to @Kazzoo22 for your love and dedication. Here's another dose for you :* :) Love :*

So, vote and comment..
Love you all...
Toodles :* <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.6K 30
#10 in bf #11 in gf #21 in miscarriage #47 in chicklit #50 in chances #502 in romance She was sitting on the foot of bed, clamping the sheets in her...
103K 9.3K 45
Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart instead of each other's body, knowing that...
837 185 16
First book of the 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 "𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲" What will happen when two souls who hates one another are asked to be Together Forever? 𝗜𝘀�...
1M 39.1K 48
Highest Rank: 1 in romance Cover credits: GS_Stella. He was my first love but I wasn't his. He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I. "It's...