Angel Academy

By Antusama

"Rebels don't only exist in human world,darling.They exist in the heavens too." "Welcome to Angel Academy!" S... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 20

895 78 17
By Antusama

It's lunch break in the academy.Everyone is heading towards the cafeteria after the bell rang.Sora is walking along with her friends while chatting and laughing.They were in the hallway,headed towards the cafeteria.

"Sora?"Mijin called,"You honestly are really lucky that you get to be around the rebels all the time.You know who the prince is among them,don't you?"

Sora shook her head,"I have no idea."

Nahyun nudged her shoulder,"Come on,don't hide it from us."

"I'm not.."

"Is it Angel Taehyung?I think it is Angel Taehyung.He Just has that royal 'I don't care about anyone's opinion' vibe,"Yoojung said.

"I don't think a prince should have that vibe but whatever.."

Nobody let her finish.Tina said,"Ah!Imagine how good Taehyung would look with that crown on his head and sitting on the throne!!"

"Yeah!!Not only Taehyung,Any of those seven would look amazing on that throne,"Hara said and giggled.

"Aren't we just so lucky that we get to be angels in the reign of them?"Mijin asked.

Sora sighed.The reign of them would be just full of chaos.Not any of those seven can be trusted on that throne alone.Especially Taehyung,God knows what he would do as a king.And how would he be the king?Won't that be a bit..

They reached to the cafeteria and were about to enter.Sora was lost in her thoughts and her friends were talking about their favorite rebel angel.Mijin was talking about how amazing Taehyung was at everything when they suddenly actually heard his voice from behind.

"Sora-yah!!!"

Everyone except Sora stopped and looked behind to see where the voice was coming from.Sora was deep in thoughts so she didn't hear anything and kept on walking.

Taehyung was running down the hallway towards Sora and calling her name multiple times.After Sora's friends were done checking how handsome he looked while running and got back to their senses they finally called Sora and tried to stop her from walking further.But Sora couldn't hear them either.Taehyung quickly ran up to Sora and grabbed her elbow and turned her around.Sora snapped out of her thoughts and widened her eyes,then she looked at Taehyung who was panting from running.

"What?"Sora asked.

"Let's go,"Taehyung asked while panting.

"Where?"

"It's urgent!"Taehyung said and then grabbed her palm and ran,dragging a really confused Sora behind him.

Before he ran he smiled at Sora's friends.

"Where are we going?!!"Sora asked as she ran behind Taehyung,holding hand.

"To see your mother!!!"Taehyung shouted.

Sora was shocked that he actually remembered what he said last night.Sora then smiled happily while running behind him being emotionally touched by Taehyung's action.

Sora's friends gathered beside Mijin and they all looked at Sora and Taehyung running in the hallway.They all had a very thoughtful expression on her face and they all rubbed their chins in a thoughtful manner as if they were thinking about something really important.

"So what do you think about the situation?"Nahyun asked,not shifting her gaze from the running couple.

"I think.."Mijin said,looking at how happy Sora looked,"I think we found the power couple of the campus!"

Everyone nodded.

"Who would've thought,right?"Yoojung asked,"They are polar opposites."

"Nobody actually knows what He has in store for us,"Mijin said while smiling,"Anyway,shall we go and eat?"

Sora and Taehyung are currently in their professor Han's room in the teacher's quarter.He is in the academy.Sora could see his magic crystal on his bedside table.It looked so beautiful and magical.Professor Han is their teacher of magic.He is really good at it that is why he has a magic crystal.In heaven only magician of the royal court and Professor Han has a crystal like this.And angels who are really good at magic can operate it.

"Woah!!"Sora said,looking at the magic crystal.

Taehyung seemed to be in a hurry.Sora was too amazed by the magic crystal to see something fishy.

"Sora-yah,you are really good with magic,right?Go ahead and try to operate it and let's see your mom,"Taehyung said in a hurry.

Sora looked at Taehyung with a shocked expression,"Me?I'm not too confident in it.."

"Come on!You would be able to do it!Just hurry!"Taehyung said.

"Fine,geez!"Sora said and went towards the magic crystal.She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.She has read a few books on the magic crystal after she learnt about it from Taehyung.She knows the steps on how to activate it.Now she has to see if she is as good as magic as everyone thought she was.Or she wouldn't be able to activate it.

She was about to recite the spell in her mind but right then some things happened.And the things happened really fast for her to process anything.

They heard the door knob twist indicating that Professor Han was here and was about to open the door.Taehyung acted quickly and pulled himself and Sora down under the bed beside the table with the crystal ball and put the bedsheet down hiding them.

Now they were under the bed which was really dark,laying side by side and she was in Taehyung's arm.

Sora was so confused as to why they were hiding.Professor Han was entering and Taehyung was signing her to shut up and not make any noise.

Sora should've smelled something fishy about the whole situation.She was so excited that she forgot to ask Taehyung if he got the permission to use magic crystal from Professor Han.Looks like he didn't.Sora doesn't want to involve herself into something against the rules.

"Taehyung-ah.."Sora said in a low voice,"What is this.."

"Ssh!"Taehyung was telling her to shut up.

But she didn't want to involve herself in to this.If they are doing something wrong they should come clean to Professor right now.He is right in his room now doing something.

"Taehyung-ah,we need to.."

"Stop!"

"..say sorry to..."

"Shut up.."

"Taehyu.."

Nothing was shutting Sora up so Taehyung just smashed his lips onto her to shut her up.Sora's eyes widened and Taehyung closed his eyes,not letting her go even if she was protesting.He smiled because his tactic of shutting Sora up was working.He again smiled while thinking,

Looks like I found a nice way to shut Sora up.

Sora was horrified but Taehyung didn't let her go away.

After awhile Professor Han was done with whatever he came to do and finally left the room.As soon as he closed the door Sora pushed Taehyung away from her.He finally pulled away from the kiss and chuckled while lifting the bedsheet up and getting out.Sora followed him and bursted out,"What kind of behavior is this,you bucket?I didn't know this was 'illegal'.I thought you got the permission.."

"Sora-yah?"Taehyung called while chuckling,"When was the last time I did something after I got the permission for it?"

Sora shut up.He was right,"But...you know what..I should've known.."

"You should've.I don't know what you expected,"He chuckled again,"And also..curse properly."

"But still..coming to our professor's room without permission to use his things and hide under the bed and..do that isn't.."

Sora stopped talking.It sounded so wrong when she said it out loud.She instantly regretted saying that.Her face was as red as a tomato.

Taehyung smirked,"That isn't...?"

Sora looked away.He was enjoying this.So much.

"Let's go from here,"Sora said and was about to step towards the door but Taehyung grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to him and hugged her waist.Sora wanted to scream.Sora tried to protest but failed so she quickly looked away from Taehyung.Taehyung was smirking at her.Her face was turning redder.

"You think only you can kiss me out of the blue and I can't?"Taehyung asked.

Sora's cheeks were heating up again.Taehyung was looking directly at her with a huge and loving smile on his face.Taehyung suddenly pushed the hair out of her face to see her side profile.That sent a shiver down her spine.

"We're here to do something.Let's do that before leaving,"Taehyung said.

"We don't have permission,Taehyung.I can't do this.."

He leaned in and whispered into her ear,"Angel Sora..if you don't do this right now..I swear I'm gonna kiss you in front of everyone in the damn hallway.So choose wisely."

Sora's heart was accelerating at this moment.She knows better than anyone else that he is more than capable of actually doing that.

"So..?"Taehyung whispered in her ear,sending a chill down her spine.

"Fine..I will try it.."Sora said in a really low voice.She had no power in her voice.

But Taehyung smiled widely and moved away,"That's my girl!!!Now go on!"

Sora rolled her eyes.She had no way out of this.After this shewould tell this to Angel Noel and Professor Han And apologize.Taehyung would call her a snitch but there's nothing she can do.

Sora stepped in front of the crystal,closed her eyes,took a deep breath and recited the spells she learnt from the book yesterday.She hopes this works.

Taehyung was behind her watching her and her fancy hand movements with impressed eyes.She was so concentrated on this.It was so cute.Taehyung smiled.He believes Sora could do it.She is really powerful.He could activate this crystal for her but he wants to show her how powerful she actually is.

After what felt like eternity to Sora,she was done with the spell and she slowly opened her eyes to see whether or not the crystal was activated.To her surprise the crystal was activated and was radiating beautiful lights.

Sora was shocked and overwhelmed that she could do it.She looked at Taehyung and he proudly clapped for her.Then he said,"Go ahead,ask about your mom."

Sora nodded quickly like a child and looked at the crystal and said,"I want to see my mother,Kang Booksoon"

The crystal worked immediately and was now showing Sora her mother.Sora was so happy that it worked.Her mother was going to their village market and she was talking to some neighbors.Sora felt so happy to see her mother after so many days.And it was such a reassurance to see that her mother was happy and okay and that the fellow villagers were taking care of her.

A few drops of tears of happiness rolled down her eyes.

Taehyung smiled and stepped beside her.He then patted her shoulder to calm her a bit down.Then he looked at the crystal to see Sora's mother.His hand immediately stopped patting her shoulder. Sora looked at him to see why he stopped suddenly.She was a bit confused to see his expression.

The color of his face turned pale.His jaw dropped.He looked like as if he was remembering something.

"T..this..is..your..mother..?"Taehyung asked.

Sora was confused.It is the first time Sora has seen Taehyung like this.

"Yes,why?"

Taehyung looked like he was thinking about something really hard.

"Sora-yah..you said you had fear of heights,right?Why did you..have it?"He asked,not moving his gaze from the ball.

"I fell from something really high when I was two or three..since then.."

Taehyung looked at her.She stopped and looked at him.That's when they both realized something.All the questions were answered.

Sora widened her eyes.

Am I right about this?

Sora was about to ask Taehyung if what she was thinking was right but Taehyung quickly said,"Sora-yah,I have to go to Angel Noel.You watch over your mother.We will talk later."

With that he ran out of the room with mount looking back.

This is such a happy news.Sora doesn't know why he looks so pale.She looked back at her mother.She can talk to Taehyung later.She should concentrate on her mother for now.Sora smiled.

It's such a happy day!

Taehyung was running down the hallway as fast as he can.He needs to reach to Angel Noel as soon as possible and ask him if what he just found out was true.

As Taehyung was running,everyone ahead of him moved away but as he was about to reach the office of Angel Noel someone stood in his way,deliberately to stop him from running.Taehyung was not in his right mind.He stopped and looked up at whoever had the audacity to stop him at this very important moment.

Taehyung rolled his eyes as soon as he saw Hyukjae standing in front of him with a smirk and blocking the hallway.Wenn was standing behind him.

"I came to invite you to my coronation which is the day after tomorrow.You know,right?"Hyukjae asked while smirking.

"Hyukjae,I'm not in the mood to deal with your bullshit right now.Fuck off,"Taehyung said and was about to go ahead but stopped when he heard what Hyukjae has to say.

"Kang Booksoon,you know her,right?Angel Sora's mother?You should know her.She's your girlfriend's mother..beside you sa.."

Taehyung cursed in his mind.Hyukjae knows everything.He probably did a research on Sora and him.

"You expression tells you know her..good..just for your information..I have sent some Devils to her.To kill her and bring her to hell.That's the least the crown prince of hell could do,right?I think you are the only one that can save her...well that is if you want..your girlfriend to be happy."

If Taehyung could he would smack some sense into Hyukjae.Everything about him is annoying Taehyung.Hyukjae came prepared.

"What exactly do you want,you fucker?"Taehyung asked.

"That's no way to talk to.."

Hyukjae stopped and cleared his throat because Taehyung's gaze is actually scaring him.Nobody knows what Taehyung would do next.

"I have learnt that you have something to stop me from being the king,hand it over or she dies right this moment."

Taehyung chuckled,"Scared,are we?"

He put his hand in his pocket.Both Hyukjae And Wenn got alarmed.No one knows what Taehyung is going to take out.They should be prepared.

Taehyung was in a lot of mental distress but he hid it and chuckled seeing the scared expression of the idiots in front of him.He assured himself that he can get another way to stop Hyukjae's coronation and it's the least he could do for Sora.She means so much to him and he won't be able to bear seeing Sora sad.

Taehyung got his phone out and threw it at Wenn's face.This idiot needs a lesson to.The phone hit Wenn right at the face.But then he caught it.

"This is it.Keep it.And please return to your cave."Taehyung said and was about go away but Hyukjae stopped him again.

"What now?"Taehyung shouted angrily.

"I'm so impressed that you gave this so easily.Angel Sora must mean a lot to you,"Hyukjae said.

"Your point?"

"Do you think Angel Sora would be with you after she learns the truth about you?No one sane would."

Taehyung rolled his eyes.Hyukjae is the last person he needs a lecture from,

"This girl means a lot to you.So if you want to protect her,why don't you stay away from her?Everyone around you is bound to get hurt.Sora would too."

This is the first time Hyukjae is getting in his head.Taehyung couldn't control his expression.He showed the unsure and a bit frightened face to Hyukjae.

Hyukjae liked it.He didn't know this threat would work.But it is.

He wants to see Taehyung like this.For that he has to get Sora out of his life.

"Would you like it of one day you wake up and see Sora nowhere to be found?Do you want me to do it to see how you feel?That's the least I could do after you rejected my offer."

Taehyung believes that Hyukjae would do something like that.He would do anything to mess with Sora.And because of all the situation in heaven with the king getting sick and all he can't be there with Sora to protect her from everything.But she can't let Sora her her because of his feud with this idiot.Hyukjae is right.Sora is bound to leave him anyway.They had to part way anyways.This is a nice excuse to do it right now.

"Give up on her.Being with you only hurt that innocent angel,"Hyukjae was continuously adding fuel to fire.He was enjoying Taehyung's expressions so much.

Taehyung suddenly leaned closer.That scared Hyukjae again.Wenn was ready to jump on Taehyung if he does anything.But Taehyung just leaned closer and whispered,"Please die."

That sounded really really scary.It sent a chill down both of their spines.

And then he walked away.Even though Taehyung's heart was breaking into pieces and it was hurting him like hell he made a decision for Sora's well-being and future after thinking about everything.It's better that he ends it before she gets scared of him and that hurts her.

A drop of tear rolled down Taehyung's eye as he walked away but nobody saw it.

After Taehyung walked away with huge steps Hyukjae And Wenn Let out the breath they were holding.They were intimidated.Hyukjae couldn't accept the fact that he was the one who ended up getting scared when it should be Taehyung after all this.He made his mind to make Taehyung's life even more miserable.

Right then he saw a student of angel academy pass by.He smirked and called her here and introduced himself and then he smirked while saying,"Do you know Angel Taehyung?"

The angel nodded,"Yes!He is an excellent Angel.He is rebellious but he might be our future king!"

Hyukjae frowned.Time to end it all.Time to make Taehyung regret everything he ever did.He then smiled again evilly while rubbing two of his hands together.

"Want to know an interesting yet terrifying fact about your Angel Taehyung?"

Sora has been searching for Taehyung all day.She has seen her mother wholeheartedly and she has to thank Taehyung for this.There has been some commotion going on in the academy about something since noon.But she was too busy searching for Taehyung to pay heed to it.She has to talk to him about her guesses as well.She is smiling ear to ear since noon.She is really really happy today.Today she is going to tell Taehyung about everything including her feelings too.

Sora finally found him in the afternoon on the roof of the hostel.He is sitting on the railing of the roof back facing her.The sky is completely yellow now.It's beautiful.Sora's smile grew after she spotted Taehyung.

"Taehyung-ah!!"Sora shouted enthusiastically and was about to go and hug Taehyung from behind.She ran towards him but he turned around and got down from the railing.

Sora halted for a bit seeing his cold and scary expression.Sora's heart suddenly skipped a beat.She was getting a bad vibe suddenly.

Something is very wrong about this.

Taehyung walked towards her and stood right in front of her.She decided to not pay heed to those vibes and smiled,"Taehyung-ah!!I have something to tell you!!I..You know..I.."

Taehyung didn't let her finish.There was no way she could finish after what Taehyung said next.

"Let's stop."

Sora completely stopped.It took her a few seconds to process what he said.His cold voice gave her goosebumps.

"What?"Sora asked.Trying to make sure that whatever he is telling her to stop isn't what she is thinking about.

"You and me..this whole thing..let's stop it."

Sora froze.What is he saying?What happened to him?

"I would call this a break up but we were officially never dating..so.."Taehyung said.There was something very wrong.Sora knows he is lying.Something is up.

Sora's heart was shattering.But she somehow managed to pull herself together showing him that everything is gonna be fine.

She slowly walked closer and cupped his cheeks.They seemed a little bit wet.Sora knows he was crying.He is just putting up a show now.She looked straight into his eyes that were trying to hide his real feelings.

"Taehyung-ah?What happened,Tell me.Who and what made you do this?Let's talk about it,"Sora tried to come across as strong and reassuring but her voice was shaking.She couldn't help it.

Taehyung held her hands and harshly pulled them down,"There's nothing wrong.Playtime is over.Step out of your dreamland,Angel Sora.Stop getting fooled by angels like me."

"Taehyung-ah.."

"It was fine while it lasted.So let's end it at a good note,"Taehyung said,"I cannot be with anyone.I am just good at fooling angels like you."

"Can you just tell me what on earth has happened?Did Angel Noel say something?Or the king?Or anyone?"

A small frown was shown on Taehyung's face.Sora knows he is frustrated because Sora isn't believing his lies.He is great at acting and all,if Sora didn't know better she would actually fall for it.

"You are going to get scared and disgusted of me soon,so it's better that we end whatever we were doing."

Sora frowned,"And you decided what's best for us by yourself?And why would I get scared of you?I kn.."

"Because every fucking one does,you will too."

Taehyung shouted scaring Sora.Then he let her hands go harshly and then coldly said,"I'm done here."

Then he walked away leaving Sora.Sora's heart was breaking into a million pieces.She was trying her best to hold back to show Taehyung that she was strong.And that she could handle whatever he was trying to hide from her and for whatever reason he was trying to break up.

"You promised that you would never leave me,Taehyung."

Sora said not turning back to Taehyung.

Taehyung stopped walking but didn't turn to Sora and said,"I never do anything right,do I?"

Sora chuckled.She was shocked because that chuckle also sounded heart broken.

"But I will keep mine.I won't leave you.I will find out whatever reason you are doing this for."

"Don't bother.You will just get scared."

"I won't."

"We will see how you do that,"Taehyung said and walked out of the roof.

Sora managed to not break down as long as he was on the roof but as soon as he walked out Sora flopped down on the roof as tear streamed out of her eyes like waterfall.She clutched her heart trying to ease the pain but nothing was helping.Whoever did this to him,didn't do right.Sora is going to find him.The fact that Taehyung was trying to face all of this alone was so heart breaking for her.

After Sora managed to cry her heart out,Sora got up and looked at the yellow sky one last time.The sky looked beautiful.She wishes she could see it with Taehyug by her side that would make it way more beautiful.Sora then walked towards the door to get out of the roof.

As she was opening the door she heard someone runaway as fast as he could from the outside.The steps weren't too loud.But Sora could hear them nonetheless.Sora didn't get to see him but she is one hundred percent sure it was Taehyung.He was standing outside the roof the whole time to make sure she was okay.

A small smile appeared on Sora's tear stained beautiful face.

"You say you are done with me and then do stuff like this?"She then chucked.

"Get your act together,Taehyung."

_____________________________

A/N:

*cries*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 2.8K 46
"If I see you here again, I'll kill you. Consider this a warning. Got it?" ○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○ The Princess of Heaven stumbles across a dark ange...
296K 13K 45
"he cries between the shadow and light." - you are min sora, who is born to be marked by a cursed vampire and to lend him a hand, even if it might co...
74.5K 6.1K 27
"Twinkle twinkle little star How I wonder what you are Up above the world so high Like a diamond in the sky" My dull black and white life was filled...
565K 31.2K 47
"Taehyung, you can't touch that girl!" Tae cocked his head to the side, studying your adamant figure, that was blocking him from the sleeping girl. "...