Colors Of Fire

By Parapino

When Taehyung sees a short, blond guy, he kind of forgets to shut up. That's where their friendship begins. Y... More

Note from the author
Prologue
January 20
January 20
February 10
March 7
May 6
May 7
May 7
May 9
July 20
July 20
July 20
July 21
July 24
August 7
September 14
September 19
October 22
January 20
January 20
January 21
February 1
February 15
March 5
May 15
July 18
August 27
September 30
September 30
April 23
Epilogue
THE END?

September 16

8 1 0
By Parapino

3:08pm

Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung were at their usual place outside the culinary arts courtyard. This time each had their own bites.

"You fought with Yoongi hyung?" Jimin said, shocked at the new information Taehyung had provided.

"Yeah, so I don't know if he would want to come to the movie with us," Taehyung was currently on his second pack of honey mustard chips, constantly trying to save it from Jungkook's prying hands.

"Wait, pause. What?", Jimin asked with concern, "Explain to me why you guys fought."

"He is a mess, Jimin. I tried to get through to him.", Taehyung said with a sigh, "It was probably my fault. I shouldn't have riled him up."

Jungkook slammed the custard ice cream down at the bench and stood up, "Do not call Yoongi hyung a mess."

"I'm going to the class, Jimin hyung. I'll be late for dinner." Jungkook said before he stormed off to his department building, leaving Taehyung and Jimin confused.

"Wh- What?"

"Go! Run after him."

Taehyung grabbed the honey mustard chips that Jimin oh-so-sneakily took from him and ran to catch up with Jungkook.

"Kids," Jimin sighed, shaking his head.

Well, at least he had a custard ice cream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 2.4K 34
Kim Namjoon doesn't want to date a girl again after what happened to him in his past, But his 6 friends force him to. The 7 of them go to college an...
217 10 9
You and Jungkook has been friends for almost 3 years when you started college since the both of you hangs out in the same group of friends but when y...
4.1K 346 11
Upon first meeting at rkive the coffee shop Jimin works at, Jimin is instantly smitten while Jungkook is oblivious. Two years later Jungkook and Jimi...
3.6K 87 8
Jimin and Taehyung have been Bestfriends ever since middle school,(Jimin is still the Youngest 👀) Yoongi is Jimin's big brother and he has a crush o...