The Heartbreaker's Heart Stea...

By chaexjune

πŸ’”πŸ’• He breaks every girl's heart, And now he is going to steal a girl's heart again, But the girl will brea... More

πŸ’” Introduction πŸ’•
1: He's the Heartbreaker
2: She's the Heartbreaker
3: He's the Heart Stealer
4: He's the Heartthrob
5: She's the Kind-Hearted One
6: She's the Heartbroken One
7: He's Got to Learn
8: She's Got No Idea
9: He's Got An Idea
10: She's Heartless
11: He's Heartless
12: Touch Her Heart
13: His Heart Changes
14: Her Words Hurt
15: He's Had Enough
16: She's Had Enough
17: He's With Her
18: She's With Him
19: His Heartache
20: Her Heartbeat
21: She's Confused
22: He's Confirmed
23: She's Heartbroken Again
24: He's the Heart Healer?
25: He's the Right One?
26: His Angel
27: Her Sweet Surrender
28: She's No Angel
30: She Loves Him?
31: She Misses Him
32: He's Back
33: His Rose
34: Her Ironman
35: He's the Loverboy
36: She's a Sweetheart
37: He's Alright...
38: She's Okay...
39: He Got Plan
40: She Got Nothing
41: He's Ready
42: She's Unprepared
43: She's in the Rain
44: He's in Confusion
45: Her Lie
46: His Try
47: What Her Heart Wants
48: What His Head Says
49: Break Her Heart
50: Losing Him
51: Without Him
52: Find Her
53: Need Him
54: Need Her
55: He Will
56: Take Care of Her
57: She Will
58: Make Him Remember
59: She Forgives
60: He Forgets
61: She Doesn't Even Know
62: He Doesn't Understand
63: She's Strong Enough
64: He's Good Enough
65: His Heartbeat
66: She's His Heartbreaker
67: He's Her Heart Stealer
68: The Heartbreaker's
69: Heart Stealer
70: I'm the One, You're a Ten
❀

29: She's the Heart Stealer

1.1K 82 6
By chaexjune

No matter where you are
I'm loving you
I won't rush you
I'll stand behind you and protect you

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I quickly walked inside the bakery after I signalled Somi to keep quiet of my appearance there on this Friday afternoon. I saw Chaeyoung wiping the dust at a corner of the ceiling near the counter as I walked near her. When Somi went to the kitchen leaving us alone at the front, I cleared my throat trying to get Chaeyoung's attention.

She kept doing her job without realizing me. I smiled as I looked at the dust she could not wipe away up there.

"Need a help, Manager Park?", I asked as she turned to look at me.

"Jungkook? What are you doing here? It's..."

I stopped her as I nodded and took the broom from her. "It's Friday and I should be at J Corp. Yes, I know that.", I said as I wiped the spider web away from the ceiling easily with the broom. "It's lunchtime so I came here to see you.", I said with a smile.

She took the broom back and walked to the door to the back as I followed her. Just before she turned the doorknob, she turned around and put her hand up signalling me to stop.

"If you're here to make me skip my work again, no. You're not getting that chance today, Jungkook.", she said to me as she shook her head.

I nodded to her, "Well, then. I'll just have my lunch here with you. Is it okay?"

Again, she shook her head. "I'm not hungry yet. Eat alone, Jeon Jungkook.", she sounded cold while saying it to me but I still smiled at her as she walked to the back.

I will not bother her much today. Lisa told me yesterday how moody she can be when she is on period. Oh, I did not mean to be nosy about her but I was wondering why she took a leave yesterday. I thought I did something wrong the day before when we went to the art gallery. Luckily, Lisa accidentally told me the reason she took a leave. No wonder she looked uncomfortable and wanted to go home early that day.

As much as I did not want to bother her, I still stayed at the bakery waiting for her working hour ends. I had nothing much to do at the office so I did some work using my laptop at the bakery. Sometimes I took glances at Chaeyoung as she is working and took photos of her candidly.

A few photos I took showed her face pouting or her eyes glaring at me. I giggled as I looked back at those photos. She must be annoyed with me since I did not even hide that I took her photos without her permission.

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I stomped my feet on purpose as I walked to the back putting the tray of dirty plates on the table. I did not care what Yeji and Lisa would think of me. They knew how bad my mood can be when my time of the month came.

"Chaeyoung-ah, you okay?", Lisa asked as she took the tray to wash the dishes.

"I'm not. I am not okay at all.", I answered the obvious.

"Whoa, I know why but it seemed like you're being so obvious this time though.", she responded as she continued washing the dishes.

I sighed as I clenched my fist. "Someone please tell that man in black suit out there to go home, please.", I said as I indirectly mentioning about Jungkook to them.

"Oh..you mean Jungkook?", Yeji asked as Lisa preventing herself from laughing.

"He's been here since the afternoon. Doesn't he has work at the office?", I complained of feeling disturbed by his appearance.

I could hear Lisa giggling before she stopped when she saw me glaring at her.

"Yah, Chaeyoung-ah. Are you being this obviously moody because of him? I don't think he disturbed you.", Lisa daringly said to me. Yeah, only her dared to talk like that to me. Luckily, she is my best friend. I could not be angry with her at all.

"I am never going back to the front. Yeji, you take my place. I'll be working from here now. I can't let him take another candid photo of me.", I said as I pointed to the front for Yeji.

The younger lady pointed at herself as she heard my command. After I nodded with a serious face, she said, "I...I'll do my best."

Then, she walked to the front where she is unfamiliar with since she started her internship here. She was always assisting at the kitchen but today I need her to cover for me. At least for another two hours before my working hour ends.

❤❤❤

After I parked my car, I checked my phone again as my dad said he had something surprising to tell me today. I waited since the afternoon but nothing came into my messages. Did my dad forget what he wanted to say? Should I call him to ask him about it?

As I was thinking about it, I saw lights beaming from a car lamp that stopped a bit far from mine. I knew that car. Jungkook.

"What's he doing? Is he stalking me?", I mumbled as I quickly take my things and locked my car as I walked out of it.

Then, I picked up my pace to walk to the front door of my small apartment ignoring the figure that is following me. Luckily my apartment unit is just on the first floor so it was quite easy for me to get there in no time. However, the shouting of my name made me felt annoyed as it was loud and could disturb my neighbours here.

Jeon Jungkook's POV

"Chaeyoung! Park Chaeyoung, wait! Hey!!", I stopped when she finally turned around to see me. I slowed down from running as I asked her to stay for a while.

"What do you want, Jungkook? Why did you follow me, huh?", she sounded mad. Her eyes is looking sharp at me trying to intimidate me. I responded with a smile trying to tell her she lose. I am no longer scared of her glaring eyes. She scoffed at me and said, "I can call the police and tell them you're stalking me. Do you want that to happen?"

I shook my head but I told her to do what she said if she wanted to. She glared at me again before asking me to be serious, "Seriously, why are you bothering me? What do you really want, Jungkook?"

I nodded to her agreeing to be serious. "I want to ask you to have a dinner with me.", I said to her.

"Seriously? You stayed at the bakery till I'm off from work and then, you followed me here like a stalker just to ask me to have a dinner with you? I'm sorry, I'm not in the mood for a good dinner with anyone. Please just go home, Jungkook.", Chaeyoung told me as she turned around to continue her walk to her apartment.

I held her arm stopping her from moving further.

"Are you really going to act like nothing happened, Chaeyoung?", I asked as she stayed frozen in front of me. "Because if you do, I just want to tell you I don't like it. Those things that happened between us...I can't act like nothing happened about it.", I told her the truth that I held inside my heart all these while.

"Let me go, Jungkook.", she said without turning around to see me.

I did as she asked. I let go of her hand.

"I can't act like you didn't confess to me. I can't act like you didn't kiss me. I can't act like I don't have any feelings for you. I can't act like these things never happened, Chaeyoung.", I revealed how I really felt about her. I did not know why I am doing this right now but I am sure...100% that my heart has been stolen by her.

Chaeyoung finally turned around to see my face and asked me, "What if I tell you it was all a mistake?"

"Mistake?", I asked her back.

She nodded and said, "What if I...confessed to you while I was drunk...and kissed you when you were sick were just mistakes? And you..."

"Hey...Chaeyoungie!!", a voice coming from my back startled both me and Chaeyoung. "I missed you! Oh my gosh, how long have I been gone? You're getting thinner and taller.", the shorter lady with long black hair hugged Chaeyoung like I was not exist.

I stayed still as I tried to act cool with the sudden appearance of this unknown lady.

"Uh...unnie. W..when did you come back?", Chaeyoung stammered on her words as she asked the lady she called 'unnie'. Her eyes were big as if she was so surprised to see that lady.

"This afternoon. I was at our parents' house. Are you surprised to see me, my little sister?", the black haired lady asked as they ended the hug.

I watched them until I saw the lady's face when she turned around. My eyes were shocked to see her before I took a glance at Chaeyoung who seemed speechless at the moment.

"Jungkook? Hey, it's been so long.", the lady beside Chaeyoung said to me.

I nodded awkwardly as I looked away from her. My mind was processing things rapidly now.

"Oh, are you...and my sister...?", she paused as she looked at the both of us one by one. "I'm sorry if I'm interrupting.", she said before Chaeyoung stopped her.

"You're not interrupting at all, unnie. We were just talking and Jungkook is about to leave actually. Right, Jungkook?", Chaeyoung said to me as I grasped everything in my head.

So, Chaeyoung has a sister. Step sister, Im Nayeon who used to be my girlfriend back in high school. Now, did Chaeyoung said what happened between us was a mistake? No, I will show her everything that happened between us was not a mistake right in front of her step sister.

"Jungkook?", I pulled Chaeyoung into my arms as I kissed her lips sealing it from calling my name again. I deepened the kiss as my eyes closed before I felt Chaeyoung's hand trying to push me away from herself.

I stepped back as I opened my eyes slowly. Our eyes met as we stared at each other until we ignored Nayeon and our surrounding. Now, I really know how I feel for her. Even Nayeon could not waver me at all. Park Chaeyoung, you really have stolen my heart.

❤❤❤

New character appears, new trouble coming. Haha. 😬

🤗🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 9.8K 81
"We don't meet people by accident, they are meant to cross our path for a reason.", RosΓ© reads. "Maybe he's the reason I will finally meet her.", she...
18.1K 2K 35
"Grant me permission to kill, Master!" ⚠️⚠️⚠️ "You are banned from this case, Golden!" ⚠️⚠️⚠️ "Thank you for the roses, darling." ⚠️⚠️⚠️ "I want him...
3.3K 206 21
The Dear Timothy Oneshots turned into an entire storyline. WARNING, A BUNCH OF SHIT WILL BE IN HERE. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ALSO, I DO NOT OWN...
462K 25.4K 35
He was holding his girlfriend but his eyes were fixed on her because only he knew, no matter how many girls he would hold on the day, she was the one...