Bonded

By JungFayZay

Soulmate Someone, who's been made just for you. Like you've been made for them. Someone only a handful in eve... More

๏ผฃ๏ผก๏ผณ๏ผด
๏ผฐ๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผน๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผณ๏ผด
ฮฑยขะฝฮนั”ฮฝั”ะผั”ะธั‚ั•
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
๐—๐—Ž๐—€ ๐—†๐–พ
๐–พ๐—‰๐—๐—‚๐—‰๐—๐–บ๐—‡๐—’
๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—Ž๐—…๐–บ๐—‹๐—‚๐—๐—’
๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—€๐—†๐–บ
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

01

3.7K 100 29
By JungFayZay

Begin

"What's so special about the first time?"

"It never feels the same."

She remembers it to be the best day of her life. Something that she always wanted to live through, always wanted to experience. What she didn't know then was the fact that was also the day the life of a 23-year-old cheerful, bubbly someone like herself was about to change for good. 

She remembers practically bouncing on her spot out of excitement, her cheeks hurting from the grin that somehow just curved her lips upwards. Making her best friend giggle and match the grin, her child-like excitement contagious. 

But the screaming and shouting and the music still bounced off her eardrums. Serving as mental mementoes to that one day in 2018, when life decided to place all the plot twists in just that one day. When her best friend won two front-row tickets to a BTS concert, Mishil was completely unaware of herself being the lucky plus one.

Min Soo-Ah and Kim Mishil. Best friends since the first day of kindergarten. Where Soo-Ah was crying at the top of her lungs, for her dad. Mishil was the one who'd gone over to comfort the screaming girl. It might seem to people that Mishil was always the pacifier but in reality, she was the one who Soo-Ah comforted and pacified for the rest of her life.

After school years, the friends lost contact. It wasn't until almost 2 years ago when Soo-Ah found her best friend buying groceries in a Super Mart that they found each other again. Ever since that day, Soo-Ah and Mishil are inseparable!

"You excited?" Soo-Ah asked, her eyes twinkling with amusement as she watched her best friend, bounce around in her place. "Excited isn't the word. I'm euphoric." Mishil smiled.

"Okay, girls! Time to go in. Remember, stay close to each other and have fun. I'll be back after some hours." Soo-Ah's dad said before leaving.

Once the girls made it through the security and found their seats, Mishil turned to Soo-Ah and said "I can't believe we're finally here. Thank you, man!" She thanked.

"Bitch! You're my oldest friend. I had to." Soo-Ah replied. "Well, I enjoy your company more than that crazy sasaeng, Yura's." Soo-Ah laughed. "Oohhh! It's your favourite." She said, talking about the beats now playing out of the massive speakers.

I'm so sick of this Fake Love~ Fake Love

I'm so sorry but it's Fake Love~ Fake Love

She sang, along with some more thousands of fans. After some more songs, fireworks erupted in front of the girls, initiating the concert. The show began, marked by window-rattling screams of the 12,000 fans covering the whole arena.

The 7 boys entered the stage with their latest track 'Anpanman' and it had begun. A total of a 3-hour concert, 20+ songs, and 2 segments but neither the idols nor the fans seemed tired.

It was time for the boys to move to the second segment where they changed into their denim and tees and ran around the stage, performing the most upbeat tracks while having the time of their lives with the ARMYs. That was when it happened; a moment to remember. 

The Kim line. Kim Seok Jin, Kim Namjoon, and Kim Taehyung had come up to their section and had outstretched their hands to sweep it past the countless hands of the ARMYs.

The ARMYs at the end of the section lunged forward almost trampling the two of them, but that was not what they had done.

While Soo-Ah moved to a rather isolated corner, the waves of ARMYs slammed the 5'5 girl's ribs and stomach against the metal barrier, making the girl see stars for a few seconds.

Jin noticed her state and gestured for the ARMYs to move back while pointing at the girl. The security had sprung up to action. The crowd moved back allowing Mishil, who was almost dangling off the barrier, to finally breathe. Soo-Ah and some of the concerned ARMYs rush to her aid,

"Are you okay?" Soo-Ah asked, pulling her off the barriers. "Yeah." Mishil wheezed, her breaths coming in heavy pants.

One of the guards came around and checked her for any fatal injuries. Thankfully, there weren't any, but once the concert was over, Mishil felt like she had worked out for 3 hours straight. Her whole body felt heavy and worn out like she'd been dragging a ton of bricks up a very steep hill.

"What's the matter? You okay?" Soo-Ah asked, looking at Mishil's staggering form.
"Yeah! Just a little bit sore from being lunged around and slammed to a metal barrier." She answered, weakly smiling. "Well yeah! But look at the brighter side of it. The WWH Hyung noticed and saved your ribs from being cracked." Soo-Ah laughed, looking at Mishil.

"Well, he's the most caring one of them all. He cares for the ARMYs as he does for his members." Mishil said, her energy draining with each step she took.

"Wow! You're a hardcore Hyung line enthusiast, aren't you?" Soo-Ah asked, walking at a slower pace than usual since she noticed her best friend staggering and weakening with each step she took. "I'm an OT7 enthusiast. Not just a Hyung or Maknae line one." Mishil explained, her knees almost buckling. She thanked her stars when she saw Soo-Ah's dad just at the entrance.

"Says the biased one is from the Hyung line. But yeah! Sometimes, I feel like saluting the Hyung line. They're so caring and sweet towards the babies." Soo-Ah said, walking down the steps, while Mishil clung to the bannister with each descent. She almost tripped and fell face first, if not Soo-Ah was fast. "Whoa! Mishil! You okay?" Soo-Ah grabbed her shoulders and prevented her from falling.

"I have no idea. Honestly! I've been feeling like this ever since I got slammed forward. Don't worry. I'll be fine. Just a little bit dizzy and weak." Mishil explained, leaning onto Soo-Ah's shoulder. "Jesus Mishil! You're sweating all over. Are you sure you're okay?" Soo-Ah asked, feeling the damp skin under Mishil's sweatshirt.

"Yeah! Just take me home. I think I'll be fine after a good night's sleep." Mishil assured her friend. "Yeah, sure." Soo-Ah helped her into the car.

"Good work today boys! Let's keep this up." Manager Sejin praised as the boys changed out of their sweaty stage outfits."Thanks, Hyung," Jungkook said, smiling while pulling on a thin tee.

"Jin-ah, good work saving that girl. It could've been fatal if you hadn't noticed." Sejin looked at Jin. "I had to Hyung." Jin smiled, shrugging. "The security guard told me she got bruises all over her ribs, Good job Hyung!" Hoseok said, clapping.

Namjoon could only weakly slap his palms together. Sure performing a concert was draining but today, he was feeling exceptionally drained of energy. Even at the stage, he was feeling dizzy while his right hand felt numb and throbbing at the same time. He lifted the aching hand to check what exactly was wrong with it, but what he saw, made him lose his mind. He screamed out aloud while staring at his hand, startling the whole backstage crew.

"What happened Namjoon-ah?" Sejin rushed towards him, alarmed. "Joon-ah?" Jin approached him. "What happened?" Not having any voice to speak, Namjoon lifted his right hand, to show the red bruise all over his index, middle and ring fingers. "Well, shit!" Yoongi cursed, deciphering the situation. In a matter of minutes, the whole company went up in a frenzy!

"You'll be fine. Just stay still. We'll find her. Don't worry." Bang PD assured, to which Namjoon only nodded. He was lying on his bed, the difference being, that the bed was dragged out to the living room and he was lying on the bed while his younger sister, Kyung Min and his stylist Noona sat beside him.

"Oppa, stay strong. They'll find her. You'll be fine." Kyung Min stroked his hair. Namjoon nodded, his right knuckles and the whole arm throbbing. As time passed, he knew that this ache was gonna spread all over his body.

When Namjoon called his parents to inform them of the situation, they weren't ready to let their son go through all of this without anyone in the family. His mum had called his younger sister and within an hour, Kim Kyung Min was there, by her older brother's side.

This wasn't the first time one of the Bangtan members had found their soulmates. But Jimin had bonded with one of the known faces of the company. His stylist, Mi Eun.

While Jin's soulmate was his girlfriend, they didn't have to watch their survival depending on finding a girl, who was both nameless and faceless to the whole company.

Jin sat all alone to cool his mind off. He was scared, very scared but he wasn't supposed to show it. He couldn't actually. Being the oldest of 7 childish boys, he knew he had to pull himself together. But, when the risk was to your best friend's life, it was difficult to get his shit together!

A warm hand landed on his shoulder and he knew who it was. The one whom the universe had made for him. Lee Sora, Kim Seok Jin's soulmate.

"Anything bothering you?" He nodded, barely holding back tears. "You scared?" Sora asked, in her softest voice, standing in front of him. Jin sighed and hugged her waist, breathing in her scent. "I'm scared. I'm scared I'll lose him. I'm not ready to lose him Sora. Not him, not anyone." Jin said, his voice muffled against her shirt.

Sora breathed out, running a hand down Jin's brown locks. "I know. Don't worry. They'll find her. It must be one of those fans in the concert." Sora smiled. Just then, Jin shook as though he'd been electrocuted.

"Are you okay? Do you need healing? Jin, what?" Sora asked, scared, seeing her soulmate/boyfriend's violently shaking body. "I think I know who Namjoon-ah bonded with," Jin said, out loud. "WHAT?! WHO?" Sora shouted, looking at him expectantly.

"Baby, I love you! You're a genius!" Jin pecked her lips and then, Jin grabbed Sora's hand and dashed inside, straight to Taehyung and Bang PD. "Bang PD-nim, we need to find something out," Jin said, looking at them.

"Now? Jin-ah. can't it wait?" Bang PD said. "No PD-nim. It is about Namjoon-ah's bond. I think I might know a link to her." That was all Jin needed to say to get all the members' full attention.

"The front row seats on the 121 and 122 section at the very front of the stage, I need their buyer details," Jin said, looking at Taehyung, who seemed to get an idea of which situation was being discussed. "Those were reserved for the winners of Big Hit Annual Lucky GiveAway," Sejin said, referring to his iPad. "I need all the winner details now. Specifically of the ones in section 122." Jin said pointing at a particular part of the stage layout. "Why is that?" Sejin asked.

"Because that's where I, Jin Hyung and Namjoon Hyung had extended our hands out for the fans to touch. If Namjoon had touched anyone new, it must've been there." Taehyung answered for Jin. Sejin didn't need to be explained more.

Meanwhile, Namjoon was lying on the bed, his ache increasing with each breath he took. He'd been hearing in all the commotion. And like a bolt of lightning, he remembered, how his hand had collided with one of the many fans' soft arms as they extended their hands to the ARMY.

How the soft and smooth hand felt when it had been shoved over his fingers and palm hard enough for him to lose his footing.

"I remember." He whispered, making Kyung Min widen her eyes. "Oppa, you remember touching her?" She asked, softly, squeezing her brother's hand. "Yeah. I do. And I think Jin Hyung remembers her too." Namjoon breathed out, his ache increasing.

The Noona wiped his sweat and said, "Don't worry Namjoon-ah! Since we've found a lead, we will find her. Don't worry. Just stay still and try to preserve your energy."

Outside, Bang PD and Yoongi were looking at a concert layout blueprint. "They were here. Seat 22A and 22B. Check who they are, right now!" Bang PD ordered the staff. One of the management staff looked at the list of winners for a minute before saying, "Min Soo-Ah. Age 23 and her plus one, Kim Mishil." The other employee pulled out her contact details and Sora was made to talk to Soo-Ah.

"Hello?" a voice spoke out. "Is this Min Soo-Ah I'm speaking to?" Sora asked, looking around as she talked"Yes speaking," Soo-Ah answered, sceptical. "I'm Lee Sora from Big Hit Entertainment," Sora said, being one of Big Hit's assistant managers to TXT.

"Yes, please. How can I help you?" Soo-Ah asked, confused about why would Big Hit Entertainment call her. "It's better if we talk face to face. Would you mind meeting as soon as possible?" Sora asked, looking, around for approval. Bang PD nodded. Soo-Ah paused for a good two seconds before saying, "I'll be at the company building." "Okay, thank you."

"Sora, you go and meet her. If Jin is right, then it's either her or her plus one." Bang PD-nim ordered. "It isn't her," Yoongi said, nonchalantly. "Her voice didn't have the slightest trace of weariness in it."

"Then it must've been her plus one. But Jin Oppa's assumption is almost accurate. If Oppa had touched someone new, it was at the concert." Kyung Min said. "You guys have to hurry. Seeing Namjoon's state, I don't think that girl's state is any better." The doctor said,

After this, Sora only delayed enough to get a hold of her coat and keys, and then she was out!
Meanwhile, Namjoon bit down his bottom lip to prevent himself from groaning in pain. 'Please; let me know who you are. Please, I need you. Please!' He pleaded, internally, calling out to his faceless and nameless soulmate. He needed her and he needed her soon. 

Little did he know, she needed him more than he did.

Chapter 1, out!

I'm nervous about writing this one, to be honest!

Tell me how you like it.

Borahae

Fay💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 5K 21
When your soulmate's name slowly inscribes within one of your wrists. Park Jimin always thought he was never going to meet his soulmate. I mean, even...
67.4K 2.4K 44
โ€ [Soulmate AU] โ€ Kwan Ae-Young an SBR (Soulmate Bonding Researcher), had always watched, learnt and helped from the side, as many people found their...
46.9K 1.4K 20
Soulmate is someone who can be said as your other half....The one when passes by or is just near you gives you butterflies and shivers down your spin...
136K 8.5K 56
BTS OT7-soulmate au BTSร—OC poly They say getting your soulmark when you turn 20 is the best thing to happen in your life. A bond that allows you to f...