A FATED LOVE

By yassureader

On her bachelor night she came to know that her fiance is cheating on her, still she didn't breakdown emotion... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
new story
New story
Bonus chapter
New Story

Chapter 23

6.3K 507 243
By yassureader

Hello readers

I am very disappointed from the number of votes I got from yesterday's part, I never demands that does not mean it doesn't hurt me.

So it's my warning to silent readers please stay away from my story this story is only for my regular readers who after reading part of 5 to 10 minutes gives their valuable 5 seconds to click star button.

I could be happy to think if 180 readers are reading and voting rather to see more then 1000 people are reading and only 170 people are voting.

So please don't need to waste your valuable time to read the story which you don't think capable of one vote of yours.

Once again thanks a lot for my regular readers who always votes and comments for me.

Let's begin

" wow bhabhi you both are looking so different in these traditional attire's of venice absolutely unrecognizable"............ Nisha said while watching the video of trip to Venice with whole family where they both took some snaps by wearing traditional attire of Venice.

2 days ago SwaSan came back India and they both directly came to GM mansion as per Sanskar's oldies orders, Swara was awestruck seeing the beautiful villa which is huge as well as decorated with extreme modern touch, she find it just like her taste, if she would get the chance to decorate her mansion she would do like this only and later she came to know from Rey that according to oldies decision this mansion has been recently renovated that's why all were in Sanskar's mansion and they did all this only for her so that she can feel much more homely with them, they came to know about her taste from Sanskar and to give her surprise they sent both of them for one month honeymoon trip.

Swara become overwhelmed listening about her in laws love and care towards her, not only Sanskar but her in laws are also pampering her like a new born baby, she never felt this kind of care which she is getting now.

" yes Swara this Venice is really beautiful place, you choses such an amazing place"....... Sudha said while adoring the beauty of Venice.

" I think Sudha you too go over there for few days holiday, at least like this you will visit some new place then mythological places"........ Nanu said while teasing her.

" that's impossible in this birth"......... Dadi said.

" nanu, dadi ma why are you all teasing choti mom?"........ Sanskar defend Sudha.

" bhai since you got married dadu dadi ma nanu nani ma were searching for new prey and finally they got in face of mom"....... Nisha said in naughty tone and all laughed together.

" so Sudha wanna go for second honeymoon?"......... Nani asked in naughty tone.

" yes and after that we will get another younger sibling, what say Rey, Nishu"....... Sanskar too said in naughty tone.

" Sanskar now it's not your turn to get younger sibling in fact you both have to give us grand children"........ Sudha turned gun towards Sanskar.

" Sudha is correct, what say Swara".......... Nani supported Sudha.

" nani ma you all turned gun towards me sometimes before you all were talking about choti mom and dad's trip to Venice as a second honeymoon"........ Swara defend herself and smartly again turned gun towards Sudha making all laugh on her naughtiness, she started being frank from this family.

" now Rajiv Sudha your daughter in law also saying the same, so think about it seriously"........ Dadi tease them with utmost serious face.

" mom why you always tease me, my days are over Sanskar is married now it's turn for Nisha and Reyansh tho get married, so we should think about them"........ Sudha started new topic.

" here Sudha is correct now it's Rey and Nishu's turn and I should not let them delay as Sanskar did"....... Rajiv said with a fatherly concern.

Nisha just bows her head in shy but Rey reacted strongly that he don't want to get married, making everybody stunned and oldies hit their forehead.

" Sanskar I was telling you since childhood don't give him your half bite cookies see he started talking like you"......... Dadu didn't left his punches in serious matter too.

" but now I got married then why are you dragging me in this"........ Sanskar is also shocked by his sudden words but Swara felt his eyes little upset.

" in fact he turned romantic now"........ Nanu said.

" then give him Sanskar's half bite in tonight's dinner may be by tomorrow morning he will be change"....... Dadu again made fun of situation.

" offo dadu nanu please stop teasing him"........ Sanskar said who found something weird in Rey's behaviour.

" yes Sanskar is correct don't tease him, may be he need sometime please let this topic for now, we should talk to him later on this when he will be in fresh mood"........ Swara supported Sanskar while looking towards Rey with deep eyes and Rey was looking here and there except Sanskar who is also looking towards him.

" no bhabhi I don't need any time, my decision is final, I don't want to get married neither today, nor tomorrow or ever"........ Rey stood up by saying this and went towards his room leaving shocked family behind who knows him as a big flirt and naughty boy type.

Till now whole family were very sure that Rey will only do love marriage in fact they were quite suspicious that may be some girl is already in his life but his today's announcement made everybody stunned and they never thought after Sanskar they have to face another tough nut.

Sanskar assure everybody that he will talk to him and went towards Rey's room and Swara too followed him.

" Rey what was that?"........ Sanskar was little angry from his behavior but composed himself.

" what's a big deal bhai I just said my heart out"....... Rey also become tense seeing Sanskar in his room tried to reply calmly without eye contact.

" Rey you told me that you love somebody and wanted to get married and that's why....."...... Sanskar left his words while glaring Rey with sharp eyes.

" bhai I lied to you"....... He was still avoiding eye contact.

" what?"........ Sanskar's anger reached its peak.

" so what would I do, bhai whole family wanted to see you married and settled but you didn't agree to them that's why I lied to you".......... Rey said while closing his eyes tightly because he knows now nobody can save him from Sanskar's anger now.

Sanskar lift his hand to slap him but Swara hold his hand at the nick of time......." no Sanskar please don't do this"....... Swara said in pleading tone.

Sanskar stopped there itself but still furious from him........" Swara have heard this?"........ Sanskar said indignantly.

" yes Sanskar I heard everything (Sanskar was about to say something but Swara stopped him by showing hand and moved towards Rey) why did you do this?"........ Swara asked in calm but strict tone.

" I know bhabhi I did a grave mistake, but what to do I couldn't able to see my family in tension for bhai that's why I pushed him from my lie"......... Rey gave an explanation by avoiding eye contact.

" for this you lied to me?"....... Sanskar again repeat his words furiously.

" Sanskar please calm down"....... Swara tried to solve issue between brothers but Sanskar's anger making it difficult.

" you don't know Swara what he did, when I denied to get married, he asked me that he loves somebody but he can't get married until and unless I will get marry that day I told you I have another reason this is the  reason for my younger brother I did that, I decided to sacrifice my happiness for his happiness but now he is saying he lied to me"......... Sanskar said in disappointment.

" no Sanskar he is lying now"....... Swara said while glaring Rey suspiciously.

" no no bhabhi you are mistaken, I am not lying I lied before now I am saying truth"....... before Sanskar Rey said with trembling words and Swara smiles wide seeing his anxiety face which is confirming her boggle.

" oh really, then how could you be the cause of same pain for the family for which you saved them by your great lie"........ Swara said with lots of hidden meaning and Rey is looking here and there to avoid her.

" Rey reply"....... Swara again asked.

" what is all this Swara?"....... Sanskar asked in confusion who was silent spectator sometimes before.

" Sanskar he is lying now, I am sure he loves someone may be that girl ditch him"........ Swara replied Sanskar, making Rey more uneasy.

" what? Who is that?" / " no bhabhi it's nothing like that"......." Both Sanskar and Rey replied together.

" yes Sanskar, but who is that I don't know"......... Swara replied calmly still looking towards Rey's fidgety face, then steer something to Sanskar.

" whoever she is definitely not worth for my brother it's sheer her bad luck"......... Sanskar said like he is sorry for that unknown girl.

" no bhai no one is there"........ Rey said in a weak tone.

" no Sanskar I think some gold digger type of girl, who used Rey for her benefit and then deceive him"........ Swara provoke Rey's frustration as an anger from her words.

" absolutely correct you are, she must be a gold digger who used my brother then ditch him badly"........... Sanskar added fuel in that fire.

" stop bhai you don't know anything how can you speak like this about her and bhabhi at least you should not talk like this about her"......... Rey's anger burst out, but he said with teary eyes.

" sometimes before you were saying nobody is there, it means somebody is there correct"........ Sanskar asked in suspicious look in return Rey just bows his head.

" so Rey, reply to Sanskar's question, somebody is there? And I should not say anything about her because all this happened because of me correct?"........ Swara asked again in same calm tone but by looking towards Rey's uneasy face.

" no bhabhi it's not like that"....... Now Rey got that he was struck been the rock and hard place. He have to tell them otherwise no escape.

" what do you mean Swara, do you know who she is?"........ Sanskar asked in confusion.

" I guess I know her, right Rey am I thinking correct"........ Swara wants to sure for her thoughts and Rey can't able to reply just bows his head again.

" oh god you bro, sis in law duo stop beating around the bush and tell me clearly"......... Now Sanskar is getting frustrate by their hidden conversation.

" yes bhabhi you are correct"........ Rey replied to Swara.

" oh god she is such an idiot (Swara mumbles to herself) Sanskar that girl is Naina whom Rey love"......... Swara said calmly made Sanskar surprise as well as happy.

" what really? She is really a nice girl, but what happened between you two is she don't love you?"........... Sanskar asked from Rey.

" no bhai she too loves me equally but"....... Rey can't tell him actual reason.

" but what?"........ Sanskar not getting what is the problem but Rey bows his head again he was running from this situation only.

Sanskar didn't got any answer from Rey he looked towards Swara thinking may be she knows answer of this question also but she shrug her shoulder like saying she don't know anything then something strike in her mind.

" one minute, Rey am I involved somewhere behind her this decision?"........ Swara got the meaning of his silence in return again Rey again just kept her mouth shut only.

" that means Swara is correct (Sanskar look towards Swara first then Rey) Rey at least now break your silence and tell me what is your problem, I am here for you always"....... Sanskar asked from him with so much concern.

" bhai Naina and me were is love since last one year, I liked her a lot when I first saw her in my hospital she came with her masi ma then one day I proposed her first she rejected, but after increasing good bond between us I proposed her again then she accepted one year ago, in fact we have planned our future together, but now she don't want to continue this relation, because she is thinking how she can be daughter in law of the family where her boss is elder daughter in law, she is thinking she is not capable for this relation and many more negative thoughts".......... Rey told them everything with wet eyes which is reflecting his pain.

" unnecessary thoughts she is really an idiot"........ Swara mumbles angrily.

" wait a minute Swara its her thoughts we can't help it, Rey you didn't try to make her understand this is wrong, our family don't believe in all this"........... Sanskar asked from Rey.

" I did bhai, I tried my best to convince her, I told her my family doesn't believe in all this, it didn't affect them from where you are and what you are the only things matter that we both loves each other, but then she said she don't loves me"....... Rey's eyes once again become wet.

" oh god, what to do with this girl"....... Swara mumbles again in frustration.

" Rey, tell me truthfully, is she loves you truly?"....... Sanskar asked to confirm.

" of course bhai, she loves me as much as I do"....... Rey replied.

" if it is that so then I have a wonderful idea, she herself will confess her feelings from you"............ Sanskar came up with an idea.

" what?"........ Both Swara and Rey shouts together made Sanskar close his ears and glare them, both pout together.

Sanskar told them his plan and trio hi-fi each other

Chapter ends

Precap - most awaiting SwaSan's marriage announcement party, romantic Sanskar, SwaSan and Rey's mission Naina, Rey's rude behavior with Naina.

How the most awaiting party will be?

How will be romantic Sanskar?

What is mission Naina? How much fun it will be?

How much rude behavior of Rey's will effect Naina?

Will Naina realised her mistake?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
21.8K 1.2K 17
Han Bin-na's life is ordinary if you remove "studying" from her life. Every day is about CSAT and university. But she never thought that her life wou...
84K 2.8K 24
"Why did you leave?" I asked. She looked up from her hands, meeting my eyes, but then averted them and sighed. "I didn't have a choice, Damien." She...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...