Dominate Me [ON HOLD]

By Aka__Amour

A teenage girl who decides to rein in her dominant side and tries to be your typical shy girl meets upon A te... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty - One
Chapter Twenty - Two
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY🥳🥳🥳
Chapter Twenty -three.
Chapter Twenty -four

Chapter ten

2.9K 97 12
By Aka__Amour

Alex POV
*warning mature content below, you may skip until you see the bold writing again if you don't wanna read and if you do

Why you making me stop you🤔..... Proceed😄

IMPORTANT AUTHOR's NOTE AT THE END!!!!!(read or else I'll cut you..just kidding😄...or am i?💀)

"Strip and lie on your back"

I did it without a second thought. I swear I'd do anything she says at this point.

"Spread those legs for me baby"

She tied both my ankles to the bed posts. Then she did the same to my hands , tying them above my head.

She leaned down her lips towards my ear, taking the earlobe in her mouth sucking gently then bite it afterwards. I hissed from the slight pain.

"Too tight ?" She whispered

"No mistress " she then went towards a draw taking out something.

"I'm gonna blindfold you ok sweetheart" she said taking one of her fingers tracing an invisible line from my right eye stopping at my nipple circling it.

I shivered from how cold her fingertip feels around my nipple.

"You ok with that?" She asked still circling my nipple and using her other hand drawing patterns on my stomach.

"Yes mistress, I'm ok with anything you want to do. Use me however you please, I trust you" I said and I meant every word.

"Good to know " she said smirking and then twisting my nipple. I opened my mouth unable to get any words out due to the pain and slight pleasure.

After the blindfold was on I started relying on my other senses. I've been trying to listen for anything but so far it's been silent. I was about to call when I felt something being placed at my tip causing me to arch a little off the bed from surprise.

"Mi-mistress?"

"Ssshh baby , I'm right here. Do you remember your safe word?"

I nodded unable to talk right now while she's running what feels like ice up and down my penis while twisting and squeezing it now and then.

"Ouch" I said pushing up off the bed a little due to the pain I felt on my left thigh.

"I asked you a question and I expect a verbal answer. Do you want me to turn this into a punishment? Huh? Do you want me to punish you for being a bad boy?" She said angrily

"N-no mistress, I'm sorry mistress, please don't punish me. I---I'm gonna be a good boy, I swear, please mistress, I'll be your good boy" I hurried to assure her. Trust me her punishments either leave my ass sore that I can't sit on it for days or leaves me with a straining and painful hard on for days and I can't touch my self or else the punishment extends.

"I know you are my good boy baby, now answer my question" she said and started rubbing the ice all over my penis again and stopping sometime to twist and squeeze. I figured out her pattern.

Rub

Twist

Squeeze ...then start over again.

"Y--yes mistress" I said. I'm barely holding on here but she chooses to still want to engage in a conversation.

Pure torture.

"And what are my rules?" She stopped everything. Next thing I didn't just feel the coldness from the ice but also the warmness from her mouth.

She had the f**king ice in her mouth and was giving me a blowjob. Yet still she expects me to stay focus and answer her.

Can't a dude catch a break?!

"Y--yes, oh god---mmmmm----- yes---yes mistress" I started panting , couldn't even form proper sentence while she was giving me the best head of my life.

She licked the tip then blow on it. I shivered from her cold breathe. She started fumbling my balls.

Tug-----squeeze-----twist-------then repeat.

She went down on my penis, up and down, drooling over it. She then pushed it all the way back not gagging. Up then down.

What sent me was when she hallowed her cheeks squeezing my penis between them then moaned on it.

I swear I gotta see my doctor after this, my pressure level just went through the roof.

"I'm---I'm gonna c---cum mistress----i'm gonna cum." I said trying to hold it in , I know better than to cum without permission. Good boys ask for what they want.

"Is that so baby?, you wanna cum for me?, look at you, looking all sweaty and desperate. I love seeing you like this baby, desperate for my touch , begging. "She said giving me a hand job now.

I'm so so close. Why won't she just give me permission!

" you don't know how much I want to f**k you up now. Ride you till day break, draining you of everything you got until you're begging me to stop, then I'd probably consider letting you rest "

Sounds painful but yet still I crave for nothing less. I'm scared yet excited. I guess we're both messed up in the head.

She crawled towards my face brushing her lips along my neck biting and I'm sure leaving hickeys. She then removed the blindfold but before I could adjust she brought her lips down on mine with such force causing my toes to curl.

"I assure you when I'm down with you the only name you'll be able to scream is mine" she said biting my bottom and tugging it a little. She started speeding up her hand on my penis.

"C--can I mistress?-----can I cum?-----please, please, can I?, please mistress I want to cum so bad----it hurts----please?" I begged

"Ok baby, cum for me, cum so I can collect my prize" I looked down seeing her in her black stockings and her black and red lacy thong with matching bra, opening her mouth with a smirk on her lips and waiting.

At that sight I came with a shout, shouting her name so loud that it probably shook the walls.(I'm go pray now😇)

Brrrrrr brrrrr

I jumped up hitting my alarm turning it off. I sat there on the bed drenched in sweat and breathing hard, totally shocked that I dreamt that. Well maybe not all that shocked because the whole weekend I couldn't get my mind off that one person, who's now giving me wet dreams and of course it's on Monday when I'm just gonna see her back from when I last saw her which was at the party.

After our little encounter I just went home. I couldn't handle going in the party seeing her and pretending like nothing happened.

Looking down I groaned , stomping to the bathroom to get out of the messed up underpants and to start getting ready.

So after doing all that needs to be done in the bathroom, I went to my closet actually really wanting to look nicer than I normally look. I just who I want to notice, notices.

After spending 10 minutes looking for something I got dressed then ran down stairs, grab a apple and banana and one of dad protein shakes. He has many, having one less won't kill him.

I jumped in my car then head to school, actually excited for once for school. Just hope my plan works

****************************

Reaching school I quickly went to my locker and take out all that I'll need, then speed walked trying to also avoid my friends as I want to hurry and reach class so I can talk to mystique.

Opening the class door I saw that the teacher didn't reach as yet. Which will work perfectly for me to get to talk to mystique. I quickly took my seat beside her and slightly turned her way.

She had her head on the desk and was listening to music I'm guessing because she had in her earphone .

I gently shake her to get her attention. She looked up and seemed confused for a minute looking around before looking at me. I swear my heart chose that minute to get an heart attack as there was no other explanation for my irregular heartbeat or maybe it's the fact that she made me remember the dream.

Remembering the dream I started blushing and turned my head so she couldn't see.

"Yes?" She said

I turned towards her and prayed mentally to god for strength.

"So how you doing?" You idiot!...totally not what I wanted to say but it will have to do.

"Umm, I'm good" she said looking at me confused. Can't blame her, I'd be confused too if someone that I couldn't get along with just suddenly come up and asked me how I was doing.

"Good, good"oh god I made this so awkward now.

" How about you ?" She asked shocking me. Never thought she'd ask.

"I'm good, never been better" I wonder if there's a limit to how much lies you can tell, if there is then I'd probably pass it.

You know what I'm gonna stop being such a coward and speak my mind. I took a deep breathe. Here goes nothing.

"Mystique i-" just then the teacher came in and I missed my chance. I turn around sighing. I guess after class then.

***********************

So finally the bell rung and I hurry and pack my things so mystique doesn't leave out leave me.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked her outside of class, looking anywhere but at her.

"Umm, I don't think that would be a good idea---i mean why you want to speak to me all of a sudden?" She said

"Just please, I'll explain everything ------ just please can we go somewhere to talk?" I begged

"Uh, fine. Follow me" she turned a corner and then turned into an empty classroom .

"So talk, I don't want to be late for class." She said impatiently

"So about what happened Friday, i--"

"Look I told you I don't --"

"Yea I know but just please give me a chance to change your mind---- please I promise I'll be good ----- just" i said closing my eyes, fearing that I'll see the one thing I'm use to seeing in the eyes of all the dominants I've ever had, the one emotion they always show me. Rejection.

I didn't know I was crying or why for that matter until I her finger tips brushing my cheeks , wiping away the tears. I opened my eyes and gasped a little at how close she is.

"Look Alex, I just can't ok, its not you--- it's just something I promise myself I'd never do again"

Rejection. She's just saying all that to not let me feel bad but I already know the real reason.

I'm not good enough and never will be. Don't even know why I even tried.

"O--ok, just forget I even asked. I was just being dumb anyways" I said turning away to walk out.

Not a second later she grabbed my wrist and pushing me up against the wall, HARD while having me in a choke hold.

"Stop, just stop talking nonsense. I won't forget you asked because you weren't being dumb, OK?. If anyone is being dumb it's me for not taking you up on your offer. "

"Stop, you don't have to say all that to spare my feelings. You can just out with it and tell me you don't want to be with me because I'm pathetic." I gasped as she added a little more pressure around my neck.

"If the circumstances were different I'd have you over my lap already spanking your ass red. Your not pathetic, you're beautiful. Believe it or not you're the first guy I've ever wanted to dominated so bad. You rile me up so bad, making me want to loose control and I'm a very controlled person. So the fact that you make me want to break my promise to myself, just makes me want you even more."

I couldn't help but to blush at all the things she's saying. Even if there was a major part of me that still doubted what she was saying.

She let go of me and walked forward turning her back. "I'm still confused by what I'm feeling though, I mean I didn't think that I'd ever have feelings for you, I mean all we do is argue. But from the day at the nurse and then the incident in the cafeteria, I started feeling things. I didn't know what those feelings were. Was it more hate? Or was it the one thing I didn't want to feel?. "

I stood there shocked looking at her back. I thought I was the only one. I mean I did feel something the day I went to the nurse but I didn't want to believe it so I ignored it. I admit now though that , that didn't work. Even when the thing in the cafeteria went down, yes I was upset, I wanted to hate her so bad, but I knew that no matter what it's like I couldn't. I was upset but I couldn't hate her. Then the party came around and I just gave up I guess. The pressure of concealing my feelings for this irritating but a luring new girl plus the burden of trying to keep up my dominating act was too much.

In that moment when I went on my knees , giving over the control to her , I felt free, I felt at peace to finally once again do what I loved. But that realization was shattered the minute she walked away.

"But despite what I feel, what we feel, I can't go back on my promise now. I just can't. Its better we just forget what we feel and go back to ignoring each other." She said turning around and walking through the door.

Just like everyone else , like all the others. She walked out, without giving me a second glance.

How is it so easy for people to walk away?, to this day I can't find the answer to that. They walk so unaffected , leaving the other person to try to pick up their scattered remains.

But I don't know if it was the kind words she said before she walked out on me or was it this gut feeling that I never felt when the other dominate turned me down, but one thing I know is that I WILL get Mystique Grey to be my dominant, but I've never been one to ignore my gut feeling before and I won't start now.

Mission Capture Mystique attention is a go. Starting tomorrow thou.

And I promise I'll do WHATEVER it takes to ensure that Mystique is mine at the end.

Let the game begin.

Sooooooooo Alex is on a mission.....just hope whatever he has planned will crack Mystique hard shell.

Buuuut do you think Alex is wrong for planning to still persuade her even thou she said no?

What do you think happened to make mystique give up dominating?

So I have so bad news😥....brace yourself!!

I won't be able to update for sometime as I have exams starting next week and I REALLY need to start studying. Its gonna take a long time because I gotta start putting extra hours to study. Its A LOT of NOTES, so I won't be on wattpad for sometime.

Buuut I promise that as my exams are over and I finally get the chance to take a breather I'll notify you all. I'll be putting up an announcement when I return and when the next chapter will be going up, so I PLEASE go ahead and FOLLOW ME so you can the announcements as I put them up.

I've been thinking and I've come to the conclusion that since as I've haven't been updating on Fridays as I'm suppose to, I'll be making announcements like the day before I post a chapter saying I'll post the next day or anything else that I feel you should know will be on my notice board or whatever it's called.

So to not miss these notification go ahead and FOLLOW ME!!!

Buuuuut anyways I'll like to thank
@geenai
@shattura_2
@FloralCapricorn....thanks for the follow☺
@neomax3000
@Tanni30
Lilith2468013579
@docinho_fofinh

For liking and or commenting on my recent chapters....love you and great full for the support....please continue

Until next time

Byeeee babies

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.7K 1.1K 14
About a girl with bipolar disorder who needs domination as a way to control her own thoughts. She found a great combination of dominants in two broth...
7.6K 194 15
I'm super bad at this 😑 This is my first story, It's cringe trust me. Not for under 18, But I can't exactly stop you so...