He's Her Billionaire

By ariesstarz

Fresh out of university. Loretta moves back home to help out with her families hotel business. Wanting to foc... More

[𝓝𝓮𝔀] 𝓗𝓮'𝓼 𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝓑𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓲𝓻𝓮
0 1
0 2
0 3
0 4
0 5
0 6
0 7
0 8
0 9
1 0
1 1
1 2
1 3
1 4
1 5
1 6
1 7
1 8
2 0
2 1
2 2
2 3
2 4
2 5
Author Note

1 9

4.4K 178 6
By ariesstarz

Chapter 19

The second Nate has left for work I ran back to the room and started to gather my things. It was already half 8 and there was still so much to do for tonight. I couldn't stomach any food until lunchtime knowing how nervous I was. My stomach felt sensitive.

I headed home to pack an overnight bag since Michael said that we could stay for the night since most of us would probably be drinking.

Pushing open the door I see George leaning against the counter sipping on his water bottle, from his looks I gathered that he had just been at the gym.

" So how was birthday boy this morning?" he asked as he turned to face me.

" He was good, still don't understand why he needed to go into work though"

George grinned at me. " I told you, Nate hates his birthday. He wasn't going to take a day off even for himself" George said knowingly. Over the last week George and Nate have finally made up, George in no longer holding such a big grudge on Nate.

" so what's happening now am I taking you to the house or you going with his family?" George asks as Tammy walks into the kitchen a small overnight bag around her shoulder.

I quickly scroll down the messages between me and Kyle. " They are already there so I'm joining you two" I said locking my phone.

Kyle and Andrea were extremely nervous about this party. But not for Nate, they were throwing their first big party since Ally so they were nervous about that which was understandable.

"how about your parents?" Tammy asks as we put out bags into George's car.

" They will be joining us later" I said. Both my parents needed to stay at the hotel for a bit before meeting us. Eaton also had a doctor's appointment this afternoon.

We finally managed to fit everything into the car and start heading towards oxford. I found myself scrolling through posts on Instagram of people wishing Nate happy birthday. I smiled as I found pictures of Nate in college. He looked so young and carefree.

He didn't look like he was stressed about anything he just was enjoying the college life.

Andrea told me that all most of the people they invited said that they were coming most of the guests are Nate's family and mine and then we invited all of his friends from his business college they were more than happy to come wish the birthday boy a good one.

I feel like Nate is truly in for a treat with those boys.

"You're telling me you just slept there and didn't even do anything" he looks at me eyes wide.

"Yes" I say hesitantly, giving Tammy a pointed look. Almost to say can you shut him up for me.

"C'mon Retta when is my boy going to get it " George says like it's the most normal thing to say.

"We've just been taking it slow " yes Loretta keep telling yourself that. I admit practically moving in with him and sleeping with his every night is probably not the definition of taking it slow. But I just don't want to make the next step just yet.

"Does Nate know?" He asks in a much quieter voice.

I look up at him "know what?"

George sighs quickly turning into the side of the road.

"Don't play coy with me Loretta does Nate know " he says in a firmer authoritative voice that I hated.

I drop my eyes to my hands and watch my fingers nervously play with each other. "No " I say finally.

"Only you and Tammy know about it " I add. I notice Tammy stare at me through the mirror. I don't like to talk about it which is why only they know. I haven't even been told my parents and there's not a lot they don't know.

It's horrible every time it crosses my mind I don't want to remember that time in my life if I'm being honest. When I was in university I had this boyfriend for a while he was nice and everything but after a while things started to get weird.

He became obsessed with me, he wouldn't give me space. When me and George started hanging out he got paranoid he decided that he wasn't going to work instead he started to spend every minute with me it was hard to catch a break.

It got to the point where he would force me to kiss him or do stuff just to show I actually cared for him it was horrible.

Eventually George found out and he made sure he didn't see me again, no he didn't kill him, but Shane did commit suicide. It broke my heart even though I didn't love him anymore he still was a major part of my life. I was too busy hating him for being controlling that I completely missed the signs of his mental problems, his depression.

Sex is not something I just do without thinking and I made sure of that.

So, with Nate I'm really just trying to be cautious and not go into anything that will I regret in the end. I'm not saying Nate is going to turn into some clingy psycho boyfriend. But Nate has shown me that he doesn't really care about that. We enjoy our time together even if we don't end up in bed together like that.

George didn't push anything further, he knew better than to push me to talk, to open them wounds again. we basically just spend the next hour talking about his wedding.

They decided to go against the traditional church wedding and have a beach wedding. Their parents were not religious so they didn't understand the need to have a church wedding.

After a long time driving we finally reach oxford and it's so beautiful here some of the houses here are big and grand. Which is not what you see in the city.

"Please tell me that's not it" I say staring up at a big house. George slowly drove through the gates and up to the house. I have seen pictures of this house but seeing in up close makes it look even more beautiful. The white brick contrasts beautifully with the colourful flowers.

" Oh it is, Ally really had good taste" Tammy says equally as astounded as I was. George parked in the large driveway.

"Welcome Loretta" Michael says meeting us. He looked charming in a navy blue buttoned shirt that was tucked into his jeans. "Safe trip?" He asks leading me into the house with George and Tammy following us behind.

"Yeah, when we finally got out of the city that is " Michael laughs at this. He knew all about the stress of driving through the city, we all did.

"Yes, oddly it's quiet on the weekend " which is surprising since it's just natural that roads tend to be busier on a weekend.

"Let's get started shall we " Kyle walks into the entrance, looking very beautiful in her white linen dress that reached her knees. She oozed sophistication.

I try not to laugh but I can't stop it, Kyle walks out into the kitchen with the happiest grin on her face and an apron that says Happy Birthday dick, but what's even funnier is what's on her apron as well.

It's an old picture of Nate. It's not hard to guess who made the aprons because of the embarrassing photo on it.

" If Nate finds out you laughed you're royally screwed" a voice says behind me, I turn as Andrea walks out from the kitchen, her hair was up in an extremely high ponytail. She came over and hugged me.

" This house is so beautiful Michael, is this where Nate grew up? " I ask staring at the design. Michael smiles as he glances over to the wall, his eyes becoming glossy. I follow to wear he is looking and see a photograph of Nate's mother Ally.

Well done Loretta. I instantly think of something I could say to not have a grown man in tears but he speaks before I had the chance. " yes this is where the boys grew up. You'll have to excuse me Loretta" Michael bites back and walks into the next room. His sisters eyes following him.

" don't feel bad Loretta, being in this house was going to make him emotional anyway, don't take it personally" Andrea says looking back at me.

" Yeah, my brother is quite the softy behind closed doors so we all know at some point he was going to get emotional" Kyle comments as she places her hand on my shoulder.

I get that but I wish it didn't have to literally be as soon as I walked in. Talk about being insensitive.

I took their advice and didn't worry about it too much. I did bring Michael a coffee after 30 minutes which he was grateful for.

It's currently 6pm and we're all in the kitchen preparing the last-minute touches to the food and guests have started to arrive so we're pretty close to the beginning of Nate's celebration. Nate called me 5 minutes ago sounding quite irritated which worried me.

Nate's driver picked him up and refused to inform Nate to where they were going. Nate was not pleased with the blindfold either.

I stepped out of Nate's bedroom wearing my clothes for tonight. I decided on wearing a little white summer dress that came down to my thighs. It was fitted to my waist deliciously, making me feel pretty and sexy at the same time.

My parents had just arrived and I met mom in the hallway. She already had a wine glass in her hand. I think she was taking advantage of the children here who were fascinated with Eaton giving her time to actually enjoy herself. My father was doing a great job of chatting with Michael hopefully taking his mind away from feeling sad about Ally's absence.

" you look beautiful darling" she compliments me as she brings my curled hair behind my ear.

"Thankyou" I say linking my arm with hers. We both make our way back downstairs. Nate's friends smiled at me as we passed.

"He's here" Tammy says beaming up at me. I rush over to the window and she's right, I see Nate getting out of the car with a sleek black suit that probably costs more than my apartment. I had to giggle as he ripped off the blindfold and shoved it into his drivers chest.

Well that's not a good sign.

"I wouldn't keep him waiting Loretta" mum says smirking at me. Blushing slightly, I walk past them both and head towards the door.

They gave me space but I could tell that they wanted to see this, when I opened the door to Nate.

I grabbed the handle and pulled it open. I bit my lip as I stared at Nate, nervous as hell. Nate seemed to click his tongue as he stepped forward. His hand found my waist and he pulled me against his chest. His lips coming close to my own.

I heard a quiet scream from behind me but I couldn't focus on that, how could I when this handsome man stood infront of me.

"Happy Birthday Nate" I whisper for the third time today, I can't tell you how much I've missed that beautiful smirk in just the last few hours.

"I don't know where to fucking start, Loretta" Nate quietly whispers into my ear blowing his hot minty breath on me. My eyes slightly widen at the huskiness of his voice.

" How about you start by kissing me first" I whisper as my fingers folded down his collar. Nate mumbled something before pulling me tighter against his body and kissing my lips roughly. 

I knew people were watching but i couldn't think about them, i kissed Nate back. Holding onto his neck with a firm grip. 

" okay guys, there's children around" George says walking over to us, he pulls us apart only to be shoved lightly by Nate. 

George raises his hands up in defence. " just saying" he grins over at us. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 17.1K 40
Natalia Fuller has had a difficult upbringing in her early adolescence but she has learned to come out strong. As a result, she has a wonderful full...
35 0 32
Mixing business with pleasure is never a good idea...So why won't her heart listen? After finding herself alone, jobless, and freeloading off her bro...
2.5M 87.4K 27
# Book 3 in Billionaire Romance Series # Aylin Stone, had always thought her life to be a circus. With a job that barely payed her bills, A asshole...
1.7K 22 22
Jasmine has been working for one of the largest investment companies for over 3 years, and now she got a promotion working closely with her boss. som...