the element hero:Primis

By Taper_our534sovietse

izuku is a proud,happy,innocent cinnamon roll of the world and has a good family and past but things get weir... More

Chtp 1:the final meetings
Chtp 2:My quirk is what.
a/n
I back and ready to write
Chtp 3:and so it begins...
Chpt4:Round 1

Prologue:a gift from the muliverse.

921 7 0
By Taper_our534sovietse

???:there all dead...Dempsy....takeo...Richtofen.....all of them.....but i did what had to be done.......i destroyed the multiverse......but why does 115 still remain.........unless......no.....what if breaking the cycle............was the cycle the whole time....if so.......i can't continue.

With that nikolai sat right next to his dead friends and cried.

???:There's still a way

Nikolai grabbed his pistol and pointed in every direction.

Nikolai:who's there,show you self!

??? steps out into the light to reveal himself.

(Note i don't know how tall AFO is)
A 7'0ft tall man with a suit and bowtie and weird mask stepped out and "looked" at frighten yet determined soviet 1ft and 6 inches below him.

Nikolai:w-who are you.

AFO:the name's All for one but call me Hisashi midoriya.

Nikolai:W-what do you mean "There's another way"?

AFO:to remove you friends from the so called "Cycle".

Nikolai:h-how?

AFO one whispers in nikolai's ear and tells him instructions.

AFO:....and finally get me there blood from every universe you visit and return to me,your friends will have there memories and everything will return them.

Nikolai: even-

AFO: even you wife nikolai.

With that nikolai nodded and said thank you and AFO left.

Nikolai: don't worry my friends i will free you all.

He then drank 4 bottles of liquor and vodka and slowly died just to return to when he first met his soon to be friends one last time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 607 39
Liz is an unclaimed kid with no family and no idea of who she is. Her only home is Camp Half-Blood When Camp is at risk of being in the middle of a w...
588K 14.5K 44
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
192K 5.7K 113
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...
204K 30.1K 116
"ကျွန်တော် သူ့ကို လက်ထပ်ချင်တယ်" "သခင်လေးဖန် သူက ချမ်းသာတဲ့ ဒုတိယ မျိုးဆက်၊ တည်ထောင်သူမိသားစုရဲ့ တတိယမျိုးဆက် ပြီးတော့ မြို့တော်မှာ မြင့်မြတ်ပြီး ကျေ...