Reincarnated into an Otome Ga...

By Moonlight_Fireflies8

In her past life before reincarnating, she was a test subject where they fused an ancient, enchanted demon ka... More

Author's Note/Disclaimer
1~ Prologue
2. A New Beginning?
3. Family and Questions
4. 4-year Findings
5. Sneaking out
6. You...Again!
Side Chapter: My Debut ~ Leona
7. Unexpected meeting and Awakening Pt 1
8. Unexpected meeting and Awakening Pt 2
9. Unexpected meeting and Awakening Pt 3
10. Unexpected meeting and Awakening Pt 4
11. Grounded...But I am I gonna listen? Nope!
12. A little fun and Mischief never caused harm to anyone. Or does it? pt1
13. Breaking in pt1
14. Breaking In pt2
15. 10 years time skip
16. Game on!
17. Pass or Fail?
18. Potentially a new Best Friend?
19. The Villainess?
20. Demonic Beasts Rampage
22. Old Legends?
23. New Journey?
24. What lies ahead?
Side chapter: A Villain's World pt1
25. Saving her majesty
26. Eterna Forest and The abandoned Ruins of Eterna
27. Not worthy to be Queen if words aren't kept.
28. A Potential Love Rival?
29. Love or Duty?
30. Redthorn Isle
31. Letters and Lilies
Side chapter: The untold truth
32. The home of mythical creatures
~Author's Note~
33. The Boss's night visit
34. Old Tricks, Old Me
35. Boredom and Rants
36. A night trip at the Temple
37. Past memories coming to Haunt
Side story: A Villain's World pt2
38. Yokohama Village
39. A New Little Brother
40. Fawn Brothers
41. Yokohama Disaster?
42. Saving the Spring pt 1
43. Saving the Spring pt2

21. New Recruits?

5K 200 9
By Moonlight_Fireflies8

*Back at the dorm*

~Lilith's POV~ (A/N: Sorry if I keep switching between using ~ and *, I kind of confused myself and now I'm a little lost. So please ignore the changes if I do use ~ or *)

'What seriously is this day? It's only the first day and multiple weird things had to happen, why can't I just have a normal life!' I internally thought extremely frustrated.

Thank god Scarlett was here with me, if she wasn't I swear I would've lost my sanity by now. 'Why couldn't I just live a normal life, WITH NO SUCH THING AS A MISSION! I WORKED ALL MY PAST LIFE AWAY DOING THOSE MISSIONS AND I REFUSE TO DO THAT AGAIN! Especially when I had to train for 10years with father and live in that cage called home. I COULD'NT EVEN LEAVE THE ESTATE! MUCH LESS SO I COULDN'T EVEN ASSOCIATE WITH OTHERS BESIDES MOTHER, FATHER, LEONA, FELIX OR THE SERVANTS.'

Finally done with my screams Scarlett rather bluntly voiced back 'If you don't want to waste your life again doing missions then just fail the qualification exam. What's so hard about that, isn't your solution pretty simple?'

'...Your right, I guess I'll purposely fail but the problem would be how do I do so? Since the vice headmaster had watched me do my entrance exam.'

'Lilith, I'm sure you can fail due to the fact that in your entrance exam you practically showed none of your skills besides killing the demonic beast...but that was shrouded in smoke. So I doubt he will know your capabilities so just go flunk the test and go on with your "normal life", or just do a no-show for the test but giving a letter of apology as to not wanting to be apart of the new junior student missions team. There your problem is solved, meaning we have more time to investigate our current case with the pocket watch...'

'That is true we need to figure out what's so special about that watch and what does the enemy want with it?'

Scarlett was silent for a bit before quietly stating her thoughts, 'I'm still wondering why I felt that special connection to it when I'm not even from this world...could it be something owned by my family? Or could it be someone's I knew from my past life? Whatever it is I'm definitely getting to the bottom of this.'

And with that both Lilith and Scarlett were done with their plans for the upcoming days.

~NO-ONE POV~

Three days later, there was a knock at her door. Sora was the first to get up from his sleeping place at the end of the bed, he gently nudged Lilith to wake up then pounced off and walked over to the door.

"What is it Sora?" Lilith grudgingly said half asleep, but hearing only a response of "Lily it's time to get up."

"Huh? Sora?" That's not Sora's voice, how can a tiger talk maybe I'm being delusional Lilith thought falling back into her quiet slumber.

"Lily as much as I love you. You can't just sleep in today, I came to personally tell you to get ready as your classes start soon and that your training and examination with the vice headmaster is today."

"Huh? Leona? You're here!"

"Yes, I'm here and you need to be ready in 10minutes I'm here to escort you to the vice headmasters training location."

"Awww, but I don't want to go." Lilith yelled hiding under the blanket far in the corner away from Leona.

"You don't have a choice! You need to get up now." Leona said not budging pulling the blanket.

"NO!!! Fine you win. I'll go."

"That's what I like to here, now get dressed and be ready within 10 minutes okay?"

"Okay."

After the great morning call, Lilith walked begrudgingly towards the door to meet her older sister and as they make their way to the location, Lilith was sulking for her loss of sleep. Arriving at the location Leona then turned to head back to the school as her job was done, leaving poor lonely Lilith with 5 other complete strangers.

The leader of the 5 looked over and stepped closer towards Lilith and started circling around her, "So, you're one of the new recruit? Where's your buddy?"

She had dark blue that shined in the sunlight, though tied up in a high ponytail it still reached to her waist. She was very pretty but it was the more seductive type rather and was further heightened by the all white and black battle uniform, being that of a blazer and skirt with a long whip attached to her waist and it was clear she was the leader as she wore the captains hat and badge.

"Lilith! There your are, good morning," Clara's voice appeared from behind.

"Hmmm, So your two are the new recruits. I guess looking at you, you both don't seem that strong."

Hearing the insult the 3 of her team members burst out laughing, clearly happy with their leaders remark, in her team their were 3 boys and 1 other girl besides herself. She then pointed in there direction and began introducing herself and her team, "I'm Sapphire, I'm the leader of my team. Over there is Meagan, Noah, George and Link."

Clara and Lilith then blankly responded with a "Clara." "Lilith." as they both didn't want to talk to them.

Meagan had pale pink hair tied in two shoulder length pigtails, she could be considered as cute though she wore a plain white eyepatch covering her right eye so it was hard to tell. she was dressed in the same uniform as Sapphire besides not wearing the badge or hat, looking at her hip a small pouch bag hang there. Making a quick assessment it was clear that she was carrying potions, and possessed healing magic.

Next was Noah, he had black messy hair with a single streak of red at the front. He was kind of creepy as his hair almost covered half of his face and he was extremely silent as if he was mute. He wore the male version of the battle uniform which was the long-pants instead of the skirt as the bottoms, well you couldn't really tell due to the fact that he wore a long black coat. He didn't carry a weapon so Lilith assumed he was also a magic wielder instead of a weapon wielder.

George, had short blonde hair with blue eyes. He carried a two pistols at his sides, immediately Lilith knew he was one of the rare magic weapon wielders who used particular type of weapons which amplified their magic prowess, his weapon the dual pistols allowed him to compress his magic into bullets and fire his magic as if they were real bullets but the power of each attack is x2 of what a regular magic spell would be.

Last was Link, he was the big fellow out of the team, he carried a large metal axe as big as himself and had had light green hair.

After the introduction, the vice headmaster showed "Hello there dear students, as you know these two have been asked to take the qualification exam to join a junior student's mission team, that being your team Sapphire."

"But sir, we already have a full team of 5."

"Yes, well that's why you're here today also as participants."

"You don't mean..."

"Yes, Sapphire. It does. All seven of you will be competing to become the new junior student missions team."

"WHAT! That's ridiculous vice headmaster! We worked so hard as a team and now your breaking us apart just so that these two newbies could take one of our places!" George yelled upset.

"Well, if you don't like it then you either have to beat me or you beat them." The vice headmaster stated without a care.

His statement was met with silence and taking that as his cue, he began to speak again "Now you all will be competing against each other to form the new team. Any questions before we start?"

"Yes. Do I have to join?" Lilith and Clara both said simultaneously with slight hints of disgust and arrogance.

"WHAT!! You're the ones who came here that means you wanted to join!" Meagan and George yelled at the two.

"We didn't get a choice in the matter, Aunt didn't ask for our opinion. So I will ask again Uncle do Lilith and I both have to join." Clara said bluntly not even giving them a glance.

"*Sigh* You two girls are the best out of the newcomers, so your aunt wanted you to do join in the junior student's missions team. Sorry Clara but I don't make the rules...But I can make an exception if you or Lilith defeat me then I'll won't force you to join."

"...Seriously Uncle I'd rather just fail and let them win"

"Well you can't do that cause I already know your and Lilith's skill level and if your both deliberately fail then I will automatically inform the headmaster and I bet she'll have a nice chat with you father Clara. Then you two will automatically be sent into a student missions team as punishment." He said shrugging as if he didn't have any control over it.

"So basically what your saying is, the only way for us to get out of doing this is for either one of us to beat you." Lilith finally spoke looking directly at the Vice headmaster.

"Yes, that's what I'm saying. Either you knock me out, or force me to be unable to fight." He nodded showing his agreement to her statement.

"Great then, Clara leave this to me it'll be done in 3 seconds." Lilith said calmly showing no concern to the challenge and the response to her statement.

"WHAT!!! YOU GONNA FIGHT UNCLE!!" Clara said shocked but still she agreed but still she was shocked at Lilith's words, '3 seconds' that's all she needed.

"NO-WAY!! NO WAY A NEWBIE LIKE YOU COULD FIGHT THE VICE HEADMASTER AND WIN!! And to say 3 seconds, how stupid can you be, I doubt you can even last 5 minutes." George said mockingly looking at Lilith as if she were stupid.

"To think she could be as arrogant to say 3 seconds, how naively stupid this girl is." Sapphire spoke shaking her head in disappointment.

Not caring about the other's words, she walked over to the Vice-headmaster who was standing at the open clearing ready to fight.

"Ready?" the Vice headmaster asked, he was truly shocked at Lilith's statement with only needing 3 seconds. The amount of arrogance this child before him had was to great but he also knew that he shouldn't underestimate her as he remembers Professor K's experience and how she also was very arrogant when she was talking with him.

No response was given only a stern nod, to which then he said "Go."

All the onlookers looked on in anticipation, curious to see how Lilith was going to go down.

Immediately Lilith ran up to him.

1 second...

Within less than a second, Lilith was already less than 1 metre away. In response the Vice headmaster then blocked her roundhouse kick.

2 seconds...

Within that second Lilith disappeared.

3 seconds...

She appeared right behind him like a ghost hitting his pressure point and effectively knocking him out.

It was all a blur not even the other 6 students there could believe what had happened, It was done but it didn't even last 3 seconds it when as a blur no one saw the full battle besides Lilith and the Vice headmaster himself.

"I win."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 6.5K 18
I suddenly became the villainess, but it is already the end scene? - She doesn't even realize where she is or who she is. She undergoes the torture...
1.9K 110 52
When Monarki found herself tied inside a dark castle dungeon, she merely thought that it was all just a product of her dream. But when knights appear...
170K 5.2K 41
"If I'm going to die anyway, there's no point in trying to live." A typical reincarnated into a villainess story, except the protagonist isn't your t...
4.5K 120 12
She was just an innocent little girl who was starved for her family's love. Yet, they chose another young girl to be their happiness and threw her in...