His True Voice (BakuDeku)

By Explosion_Pop

Izuku Midoriya is a singing idle but he hates the publicity he gets from it. He rarely leaves his studio apar... More

~<[Chapter 1]>~
~<[Chapter 2]>~
~<[Chapter 3]>~
~<[Chapter 4]>~
~<[Chapter 5]>~
~<[Chapter 6]>~
~<[Chapter 7]>~
~<[Chapter 8]>~
~<[Chapter 9]>~
~<[Chapter 10]>~
~<[Chapter 11]>~
~<[Chapter 12]>~
~<[Chapter 13]>~
~<[Chapter 14]>~
~<[Chapter 15]>~
~<[Chapter 16]>~
~<[Chapter 17]>~
~<[Chapter 18]>~
~<[Chapter 19]>~
~<[Chapter 20]>~
~<[Chapter 21]>~
~<[Chapter 22]>~
~<[Chapter 23]>~
~<[Chapter 24]>~
~<[Chapter 25]>~
~<[Chapter 26]>~
~<[Chapter 27]>~
~<[Chapter 28]>~
~<[Chapter 29]>~
~<[Chapter 30]>~
~<[Chapter 31]>~
~<[Chapter 32]>~
~<[Chapter 33]>~
NEW BOOK

~<[Chapter 34]>~

11.2K 354 586
By Explosion_Pop

(Just to let y'all know, I fucking cried. I'm sorry.)

-(3rd person POV)-

-Time skip, tenth show in there world tour-

The show has been going on for about an hour and Midoriya was backstage just chilling watching them preform. The show was coming to a close when Kirishima stops the song. Midoriya had finished his sets and had already changed into casual clothes.

"Okay guys! So we will be taking a a short break from our music to invite Izuku on stage! Come out Izuku!"
(Kirishima)

"Uhhh this wasn't part of the concert. Haha what's going on? Guyssss I'm in my PJs!"
(Izuku)

"Well baby you're not gonna wanna miss this... well we have been dating for some time now... you have made me the happiest person on earth. You are the only one I want. We may be moving slow but I don't need anything other than your love. So ,Izuku Midoriya, would you do me the greatest honor and take my hand in marriage."
(Bakugo)

(Midoriya's ring)

Bakugo gets on one knee and holds our a ring in a ring box. Midoriya's tears began to flow. He loved Bakugo and this was the next step. Bakugo and him had not even done the deed known as sex. Bakugo wants to prove that he loves him for him and not his body.

Midoriya nods as bakugo places the ring on his finger. Bakugo picks up his bride and spins in a circle as the crowd cheers. They lock in a kiss and Midoriya can't help but smile.

"I love you."
(Bakugo)

"I love you too. I'm the luckiest person on Earth just because I got the chance to even you, but now... I don't even know how to express how much I love you. So just like you did for me... Bakugo Katsuki would you also marry me?"
(Midoriya)

Midoriya pulls out a box from his pocket. The shock on Bakugos face was amazing. The crowd screams again as the band also squeals. They all knew Bakugo was going to propose but only Shinso knew that Midoriya was.

"Babe of fucking course I will! Damit this is not how I planned it."
(Bakugo)

His tears now flowed as the couple hugged.

"Let me put it on you!"
(Midoriya)

(Bakugo's ring)

Midoriya slid the ring on his finger and they locked in another kiss. They both look at their rings and notice that they looked very similar.

"Oh my god we got the same rings in different colors!"
(Midoriya)

The two begin laughing as they wipe their tears.

"Well that didn't go exactly as planned but hey! Y'all are still getting married!"
(Mina)

Midoriya gives his fiancé a kiss and walks back off stage looking at his ring. That concert will always be remembered by the two...

-the wedding which is right after the tour-

"Can someone find the two grooms?!"
(Planer)

"Already on it!"
(Mina and Kirishima)

Mina found Midoriya in the bathroom panicking. She walked up to him and pulled him into a hug.

"Izu what's wrong?l
(Mina)

"What if he walks off?! What if he changed his mind? What if I'm not good enough?! Ash I'm gonna pass out!"
(Midoriya)

"No no you will not pass out! Bakugo is so excited to see you walk down the isle. I'm sure you mom is to... he loves you to the moon and back and you know that."

"Y-yeah. I hope moms proud..."
(Midoriya)

"She is. NOW LETS GET YOUR ASS DOWN THE ISLE!"

-with Bakugo-

"SHITTY HAIR I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! AGHHH!"
(Bakugo)

"Well Bakubro you go to the alter stand and wait for your husband to walk down the isle then-"
(Kirishima)

"I KNOW THAT! B-but what if this was to fast for him... what if he's not ready. What if I pushed him to far?"
(Bakugo)

"Bro... look at your hand. You see that ring? Yeah he fucking proposed to you too, ya know. He wants this just as much as you."
(Kirishima)

The two hug as Kirishima slaps his back.

"COME ON BRO! It's time to see your husband."
(Kirishima)

"Thanks Eijiro..."
(Bakugo)

Bakugo walks down the isle and waits for Midoriya to walk.

Not even a minute later, there he was with Mina walking him down. At that moment Bakugo let his tears slip. The ceremony hadn't even started and both males were already crying.

Everyone from the Allmight that Izuku called family smiled seeing the boy happy. They all saw him grow into the man he is now.

Everyone from Bakugo's family smiled knowing Bakugo got the right person. The Bakugo's never thought their son would marry. They couldn't be happier.

The ceremony went by and soon enough they were speaking their vows.

"Katsuki Bakugo. I-I ugh! I love you! That's pretty evident seeing where we are. You showed me that I could be loved. You stood by my side through every bad moment i had... you saved me from self hate. I can't imagine a world with you not in it. I wish my mom could have met you... I know she loves you just as much as I do and that she's looking down at us now."
(Midoriya)

"Damit Izuku. I love you so much. I was so lucky when I took a chance on you. The moment I saw you I knew I wanted a future with you. I let you in and it was the best choice of my life. Your mom is looking down and I know she's yelling at us probably telling us to hurry up and kiss. I'm with her on that one. So to heaven or hell, I will follow you. Izuku Midoriya I fucking love you."
(Bakugo)

-my final "la time skip" of the story...-

"You may now kiss the groom."
(Priest)

Bakugo scoops Midoriya and they lock lips.

"I'm proud of you baby. I can finally Rest In Peace. Keep running Izu sweetheart. Mama is watching from above."
(Inko Midoriya)

Midoriya hears his moms voice and looks to his left and sees his moms silhouette slowly disappearing.

"I love you Izu."
(Inko Midoriya)

"I love you to mom. Goodbye..."
(Midoriya)

-1026 words-

Bakugo: You just saw it... 🤣

Bakugo: I fell for him the day I saw him.

Midoriya: Babeeeeeee

Midoriya: Getting the songs out on time...

Todoroki: Would you like to?

Author: TODOROKI NO!

Todoroki: well then why am I in jail?

Author: YOU KNOW WHY!

Todoroki: no thank you... I have Izuku to live for.

Author: BACK OFF HES TAKEN!

Todoroki: I only gave him what he wanted.

Midoriya: I DIDNT WANT IT YOU BIT-

Bakugo:Babe calm down.

Todoroki: I didn't do anything to hurt him.

Midoriya: YES YOU DID!

Author; okayyyy moving on...

Author: I'm good! Tbh my last books weren't the best.. My books only seem to get better though. 🤣

Author: I guess it's because I relate to Deku the most. His emotional problem come from me. Kinda like a copping method. I'm not diagnosed with anything so I don't tend to talk about it.

Author: it's kinda over... BUT LISTEN, I think I will make a sequel but I'm not positive yet.

Well my stars... this is the end of another of my books. I hope you all read my next book and enjoy it just as much as this one.
I loved writing this book and in all honesty my writing has improved soooo much!
Thank you all for reading!
Drop a follow and a vote to let me know if you enjoyed the book!

Goodbye 👋

💜🏳️‍🌈💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
1.2K 24 18
Meeting your idols is always a disappointment. Understanding that the people we look up to the most don't wish for our happiness, chose to turn a bli...
313K 6.6K 16
What is Izuku faked his death? What if Katsuki Watched him but deku told him to hush?What if Bakugo and izuku got along?What if bakugo didn't bully d...
69.3K 1.6K 36
[COMPLETED] being bullied during your childhood days, sucked. especially for such a fragile kid who dreams to be the top hero izuku midoriya who has...