voidless ✔

By avery_aldini

虚 | Completed | "In this world, there are two sides - Reality and your mind's boundary." The sirens of both... More

| 01 | Void 001 | Incident
| 02 | Void 001 | Malfunction
| 03 | Void 000 | Alone
| 04 | Void 000 | Naïveté
| 05 | Void 001 | Liars
| 06 | Void 001 | Talk
| 07 | Void 000 | Home
| 08 | Void 001 | Stop
| 09 | Void 000 | Toshinori
| 10 | Void 000 | Eyes
| 11 | Void 001 | Call
| 12 | Void 000/1 | Enter
| 13 | Void 000/1 | Sleep
| 14 | Void 000 | Control
| 16 | Void 000 | Cliff
| 17 | Void -001 | Anamnesis
| 18 | Void 001 | Awake
| 00 | Extra Void | Covers

| 15 | Void 000 | Doppelganger

675 80 31
By avery_aldini

« CHAPTER FIFTEEN »

| 7181521144 2651815 | 00:00 | ?
Midoriya (still not conscious) sent out a hundred percent to Bakugo, the ash-blonde barely even getting a reaction to avoid before he was sent flying away, rolling on the cold snow.

Uraraka tried and failed attempts to atleast touch Midoriya, maybe then she could make him float and then it would be hard for it to control him. Still she couldn't land a single finger on him, as he kept flicking his injured fingers to her.

Iida came to the defensive part of the fight, he can't bring himself to hurt Midoriya. If they end up killing him, then the duplicate had already won.

Todoroki often tries to use his flames now. It could help Midoriya get the least bit hotter and it could help them be on the offensive with his ice to block the strong gusts of wind Midoriya's quirk gives.

Either way, they were getting exhausted. The fight was taking them a lot of time. It was taking too long.

"Looks like Izuku can defeat all of you, even on a one-on-four battle. Oh, you're surprised?" The duplicate's grin got wider, "All Might can easily take all four of you down, of course his successor can too! Though, the yellow ball of pride's quirk injures him too badly. But what is pain to him? He doesn't feel a sting now anyways, not now and never will."

The three others except Bakugo didn't flinch at the statement. They did notice how Midoriya's quirk was almost similar to the said hero and how All Might has a slight favoritism to the boy. But, this could be another trick, no way are they falling for that.

"Quit your yapping, you idiot. Fight us with your own power and stop watching like a fucking spectator. You're in the battlefield, what a pussy." Bakugo scowled.

"Disregarding my statements, Kacchan?" The duplicate chuckled, "Oh right, you already knew our little secret! But enough with the chitchat, I have to go now, sayonara!"

It walked in the sideline, racing to the other side of the forest. That's when Todoroki's head clicked, "He's going for the boundary! How could I forget..?!"

The other three took some few seconds before they remembered their talk. The doppelgänger can only fully control the whole body in the physical world once it goes through the boundary with the real person.

Bakugo propelled himself and was able to catch up, jumping to the duplicate's body, tackling him to the floor, "Got' ya, you shitty faker!" He yelled before sending out an explosion directly at its face.

The both of them rolled to a near tree, shaken from the impact of hitting a large wood. Midoriya's body fell lump on the ground, his eyes slowly opening.

"Ah, shit! He's too far away..!" The duplicate shouted in anger, kicking off Bakugo, whom he only sent a few meters away. The ash-blonde stroked his clothing and continued to fight.

"I-It hurts.." Midoriya tried to curl into a ball, failing when he saw both his arms, fingers and legs were all purple and red with blood, some-- no, all had fractured and broken bones.

Those besides Bakugo rushed to see Midoriya awake but he seemed lost and confused. "Midoriya/Deku!" Todoroki was told to help Bakugo and promptly did the action.

"Deku, oh my god, you're finally awake..!" Uraraka said with worried glances.

Iida was planning to pick him up when the greenhead winced at his movement, "P-Please don't hurt me.."

"Midoriya, everything's going to be alright! We're here to help you. It's me, your friend, Iida!" He reassured, trying to comfort the boy.

"I-I'm sorry.." The boy mewled, gently stroking his stomach from the pain, "I don't want to trouble you.. I'm just a weak quirkless person.. please leave me.."

"You're not weak and you're definitely not quirkless! Midoriya, if you know anything that could help, please tell us..! We're completely in the blue right now." The blue haired boy exclaimed, carrying the greenhead on his hands. The boy felt a twinge, the pain was all over his body.

"I-- It won't help.. I'm sorry.. I.. I can't do anything right.. I can't.."

Both of his best friend's eyes fell, not only did Midoriya don't know who they were, he was also afraid of them and was doubting himself.

"Deku, please." Uraraka pleaded, her eyes loosing it's glimmer of hope. She can't say it out loud but Midoriya was one of her inspirations. "You've forgotten haven't you?"

Midoriya showed a pained grimace and bit his lip. Should he let them help him? What if it only brought these people trouble? Problems always tend to follow the greenhead. If they were to accompany him, he was sure that everyone will get caught up in his mess.

Uraraka noticed this and reminded him, cheering him at the same time, "'You can do it.'" She smiled, leaving Midoriya a bit surprised. She repeated, "'You can do it!' Do you remember? That's what your Deku means!"

Midoriya's heart felt lighter. That was the first time someone said that to him. What Bakugo made into an insult had its meaning changed by a random girl, in his eyes. He can't let them down, not when someone's relying on him.

"I--" He glanced on his injuries, "Ms.. Shimura said.. to go to that mountain.." He croaked, his voice was cracking and it felt like he hadn't drank any water for months.

Uraraka and Iida felt more bewildered, "The mountain..?"

Meanwhile, from the monologues of the very talkative duplicate, Bakugo and Todoroki managed to pick up the pieces.

"The strings have a limit of range, don't they? You're not that strong after all, fucking faker!" Bakugo growled, setting up explosions left and right.

"What gave you that idea, Kacchan?"

"It's fucking simple. When I pushed you away from that damn nerd, he's finally awake. Look who's naïve now, bastard!" He replied, grabbing it by the arm and then throwing it to the forest from before. Todoroki sent out his fire and ice to attack the enemy, cautious it won't suddenly counterattack.

"Iida!" Todoroki called out, "You have to find some kind of desert, maybe that's the end place. Since you're fast, we need Midoriya as far away as possible, you can do that, right?!"

Iida nodded, though, he still tried to think of a reason why the mountain. "M-Maybe it's because it's the opposite of the other Deku's boundary. We should go there, now!" Uraraka stated and activated her quirk on the three of them.

Iida's recipro was about to run out, so he used it to travel all three of them with blistering speed. With Uraraka's zero gravity, he was even faster than usual.

"I sure hope Bakugo and Todoroki can handle him." Uraraka stated, hugging Iida tightly, making sure she won't fall off the ride.

"We should trust them. Once we get to the mountain, we won't be too far ahead. That other Midoriya is giving them a rough time, so we better hurry." Iida responded, putting his engines on maximum speed.

He was getting blood stains everywhere, even with the cloth, the crimson liquid didn't stop from dripping on any of Midoriya's wounds.

Once both of them were at the foot of the mountain, Uraraka touched them again and carried both them and her to reach the top with her zero gravity.

The brunette tolerated herself from hurling out. She can barely carry herself for more than twenty seconds, these two were a lot heavier.

But, she was in a crisis so she managed to endure the pain and all three of them reached the top.

Landing on their feet, Iida has used up all his recipro and Uraraka had already tired out. Things couldn't have been far worse at what they saw.

"A cliff..?"

.

.

.

.

.

| Loading Next Chapter
| Chapter Written On - July 22, 2020
| Published On - September 12, 2020

⟨ To visualize the cliff, it's like a mountain cut in half and they are on top of that mountain.

The whole thing is reminiscent of the Cliff on The Promised Neverland. (If you read that and stuff XD) But instead of a wall, it's the mountain side. Mwehehe.. ⟩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 58 9
(y/n) Was far from ordinary he had two extremely unique but dangerous quirks if used for evil. So when he ocme to UA before the exam and explains who...
39.9K 1.2K 12
What can happen on a normal day of patrolling? Well, something very unusual. Izuku Midoriya, like every Monday, was patrolling the city with his cla...
98.9K 4.8K 26
追放 | Completed | "All five students expelled from U.A. High, effective and immediately." The Kamino Incident brought many changes to the entire world...
42K 2.6K 48
Izuku Midoriya just wanted to be a hero. Unfortunately for him, life was about to get much more complicated. To protect the people he loved the most...