Opposites Attract (Asking Ale...

Von Cilantro

She's a high school graduate, he's a school drop out. She's preppy and mainstream, he's ripped jeans and rock... Mehr

Opposites Attract (Asking Alexandria)
Chapter 1 - Smile for me.
Chapter 2 - You can run but you cant hide.
Chapter 3 - You wont be alone in the end.
Chapter 4 - Bullshit and the lies.
Chapter 5 - Then you move on, to whatever the hells next.
Chapter 6 - Side by side, holding each other.
Chapter 7 - Without a care if a heart gets broken.
Chapter 8 - This isn't over baby don't believe a word they say.
Chapter 9 - Just cause you're breathing, don't mean you're alive.
Chapter 10 - I know that I have done wrong...
Chapter 11 - Cause it feels so good.
Chapter 12 - The Seattle incident.
Chapter 13 - Load up your six shot, baby.
Chapter 14 - Put it to my head.
Chapter 15 - Pull the trigger, blank I'd figured.
Chapter 16 - Put it to me, dead.
Chapter 17 - If only she could see what I could see.
Chapter 19 - We are the promised ones.
Chapter 20 - I was meant to make you smile.
Chapter 21 - Things will get better.
Chapter 22 - I knew you were trouble when you walked in.
Chapter 23 - With eyes closed, her heart breaks.
Chapter 24 - Leave it to me from here.
Chapter 25 - Breathing and grasping.
Chapter 26 - I can't take another dissapointment.
Chapter 27 - To just indulge even if it kills me.
Chapter 28 - Gather around my friends.
Chapter 29 - Don't hold your breath.
Chapter 30 -
Chapter 31 -
Chapter 32 -
Chapter 33 -
Chapter 34 -
Chapter 35 -
Chapter 36 - From Death To Destiny [the final chapter].

Chapter 18 - She brought this on herself.

7.2K 136 37
Von Cilantro

A/N : As if I got 11 votes on the last chapter? thankyou all sooo much ! Also I cant believe Im on the EIGHTEENTH chapter already, I still have tons of ideas for this story haha just putting it into the readable words is the trouble haha :P

 Someone asked me to include smut (filthy sex, basically) but i think its a bit too soon for that haha, thoughts? 

*** JASEY'S POV ***

The next morning I woke up alone. Everyone had gone out. Without me. I sighed, leaving Danny's bunk, I felt stupid for going to him last night, but I didn't want to be alone. I wanted to be in his arms, I wanted to feel something other than being cold and lonely. 

I went straight to the bathroom, taking a shower and doing my hair. I could hear everyone outside, laughing and having fun. I could understand why they hadn't invited me, they probably assumed I'd just be all moody and depressed and stuck up about it. I wish they'd think otherwise.

I decided on wearing a pair of short shorts, I liked wearing them because they made my legs not look so skinny, it actually looked like I had thighs. I pulled on a top with straps on it and my vans and a zip up hoodie because I didnt like my arms, it was warm outside today so we were all just taking advantage of it.

As I walked outside, Storm and Meagan were sat on the grass with Cameron and James, while the others were mucking about. Ben and Sam went and sat down on the grass with the couples and Danny came over to me. 

'Are you okay?' he asked.

I nodded, and then walked passed him and sat on the grass. We were all just talking on the grass for a few hours, Danny glaring at me almost the whole time. I didn't like it at all. I tried my best to ignore him, and when I did look at him he just looked away, back to a conversation with Sam about how they were planning on pulling tonight. Then when I looked away I could tell his eyes were on me again.

 'We're gonna go in to town and muck about for a while then go to a pub after, you coming?' Ben asked as we all stood up.

I shook my head, 'I dont really feel like going out to be honest' 

'Come on it will be fun' Meagan smiled.

'Im just not up for it' I shrugged, 'I might join you later though' 

I hugged Meagan and Storm before climbing onto the bus, closing and locking the door behind me. I closed all the windows and curtains, I hated having it all open. I feared someone would see that I was in here and try and rape me or kill me or something. These things happen.

I went and sat on the side of my bed, the only light that was on was in the bunk room, I pulled my phone out and set there for five minutes, on facebook and reading tweets. There was nothing interesting going on, my dad still hadn't texted back. I bet he'd forgotten I'd be home in 2 weeks as well, he was probably embracing his free time without me.

Sighing, I let my phone drop to the floor and then I lent against the side of the bunk. I heard footsteps and my heart froze, the bunk door slowly slid open and I realised it was Danny. What the hell was he doing here?

'I didnt feel like going out' he said as he sat down in the bunk opposite me, reading my expression.

'Oh' I said simply, looking straight ahea at the other side of the bunk.

'Whats up? Are you okay?' he said in confussion.

'Im just tired' I sighed, getting up and going to walk towards the game room.

'I know what that means' Danny said, getting up as well.

'Whatever' I muttered, slowly opening the door but he lent over and slammed it shut, 'what the fuck do you think you're doing?' 

'You cant just walk away from me and ignore all the time, Jas' he said, a little bit louder than usual.

'Why not? Thats all you ever did to me when I came here!' I basically shouted.

He turned around and took a few steps, 'see! You're doing it now! Im here for two more weeks and then thats it Danny, Im gone forever'

'Why do you have to say that?' he said, turning around and looking down.

'Cause its true, I'll go home, you'll go home for a bit then you'll return to touring, return to drinking and smoking excessively, thats just how our lives work...'

'I dont want that though, neither does anyone else, we all want you to stay--' he began.

'No, the girls just seem awkward around me most of the time, I know Storm looks down on me and I barely talk properly to Meagan, the boys... They look after me and talk to me and stuff, but its only because they have to, you'll be lucky to get rid of me' I said, with a lump in my throat.

Danny walked up to me, cupping the side of my jaw with one hand, and the other hand on my hip, giving me a short and sweet kiss, 'you know thats not true' he said, looking into my eyes as our faces were only centimetres away from each other.

I nodded, looking down as a tear fell down my cheek, 'I want to, but I dont'

He kissed me soflty and shortly again, and then he just hugged me, holding me in his arms for a while. I pushed him away and whiped my damp face, remembering I'd forgotten to take my pills, but not caring at the same time. 

I turned around, re-opening the game room door, Danny following suit. The room was pitched black apart from a tiny bit of light coming from under the door. I sat down and Danny did the same beside me, pulling me into a hug, where I just layed on his chest, gripping onto his shirt for a while.

'What are we, Danny?' I whispered, looking up at him, only being able to slightly see him though.

'A big mass of complications' he chuckled. 

I smiled at him, 'we're a hopeless case'

'We don't have to be though' he sighed.

'Hmm...' I mumbled.

I felt his lips press against mine softly. I kissed him back and felt one of his hands slightly tightened around my hip, while the other layed softly on my waist.  We remained kissing for a while in the darkness whilst layed on the sofa. I could feel Danny moving me slightly so I just climbed on top of him, not in a dirty way.

After a while we switched positions and the kissing got more 'serious'. He began going down my jawbone and onto my neck, finding a sweet spot I didn't even know I had, kissing me intensely and biting occasionally.

He made his way back up to my lips and then I felt his hands undo the button on his jeans, I made my hands up to his chest and push him off. I'd been in a similar situation with Ben (how awkward).

'I cant' I said.

'Thats fine' he whispered back, as we both went into a cuddling position, and then slowly both falling to sleep.

*** MEAGAN'S POV ***

We had arrived at the bar after traipsing around shops all afternoon with Storm, we were all nackered and it was dark now. The guys all ordered beers, Storm had a WKD while I was comfortable with coke. More people began piling into the place. I wondered if Danny and Jasey would just randomly walk in, hand in hand, grinning away. 

Possibly announcing they were together properly now, that all this complicated stuff was over. That in 2 weeks time she wouldn't go, we'd all just carry on as normal. I honestly didn't want Jasey to go. She was more laid back and relaxed and chilled than everyone else. She was only girl I felt like I could really relate to. Storm was so vibrant and loud and confident, she was also always drunk. 

I sighed, knowing that wouldn't happen. Cameron walked over, kissing my forehead slightly, 'you alright?' he smiled.

I nodded, I wish I didn't have so many thoughts, they never got me anywhere.

*** STORM'S POV ***

Closing my eyes and taking in the long drag off of a cigarette, I was sat in the back room with someone I'd met last year, someone who had travelled to England, someone I spent the majority of my time with. His name was Jared, he was my ex boyfriend.

What was I doing with him? I didn't even know. We were together for 6 months, not very long. I thought I was over him, I was with someone else, but when I saw him walk into the bar, all those feelings came rushing back. I still loved him.

I felt guilty. I was with James, the guys I'd always fantasized about being with. They guy I had posters up of on my wall, I'd fangirl over him with Caolan even though he didn't fangirl, he just stood there, raising an eyebrow and laughing at my so called stupidity. I finally had him. He was mine. And now Jared was here again.

He was no good for me though. He was a drug addict and alcoholic, he got me into more trouble than I can remember, I dont even know what I saw in him. 

'What are you thinking about?' he whispered, his eyes blodshot from the weed.

'Life' I said, as the smoke came flowing out of my mouth.

'Can I be in it again?' he slurred.

I bit my lip, the alcohol in my system wasn't going to help this decision. I closed my eyes again, thinking about James, of course I was going to say no.

I shook my head and stood up, 'go away Jared, I wont let you destroy me again' I said, he grabbed my arm in an agressive way, pulling me back to him. I spun around, putting the cigarette out on his hand, he let out a whine, letting go of my hand and cupping his own. I ran out of the back room and through the mass of dancing crowds, not believing I had just been with him again.

*** JASEY'S POV ***

I woke up with Danny still beside me. I layed there for a while, staring into the darkness above me, wondering how long we'd both slept for. I slowly and gently pulled his arms off of me and climbed off of the sofa. I tip toe'd out of the room and closed the door behind me, trying my best not to wake him.

Picking my phone off of the floor and realizing we'd slept for four hours, it was eight o clock. No sleep tonight.

I walked into the bathroom and just kind of stared at myself for a while. I hadn't even noticed the button and zip on my shorts were undone. My hair was all messy and my make up was slightly smudged. I looked like a slut.

I fixed myself up and pulled my hoodie and shoes on, then I went back into the bathroom, biting my lip at my awful appearance. I opened the cabinet that had all my make up and stuff in it. I pulled out a bright fire engine red lipstick out and applied it to my lips, then I wrote in massive letters on the mirror with it... JASEY, YOU STUPID FUCKING WHORE!

I let go of the lipstick, it hit the floor and left a red smudge as it was all broken and destroyed, I switched the light off before I left and then walked out of the bus, towards the nearest bar to find my friends.

Cameron and Meagan were sat in the fields, so I didn't even need to go that far. I sat beside them, asking them where everyone else was.

'They're just leaving' Cameron smiled, 'I was desperate for a fag and a bit of fresh air though'

I nodded and smiled. I could see James helping Storm as she stumbled about like crazy, I rolled my eyes at her. Cameron and Meagan chuckled, I wasn't tolerating being nice though.

James didn't have a very pleased look on his face, I wasnt surprised, but it seemed like more than just being pissed off at her drunkness, they must have had a serious argument. They went straight passed us, James giving us a don't even ask look.

*** DANNY'S POV ***

When I woke up, Jas wasn't beside me. A feeling of worry and panic ran through, but then I tried to calm myself down, I was too protective over her. I got up and walked out of the bunk room, rubbing my eyes and heading straight for the bathroom.

I switched the light on and saw the words written in red lipstick on the mirror, I looked down and saw it on the floor. I bit my lip and ran out, grabbing and pulling on my shoes in the process.

Straight away I saw James helping Storm as she threw up all over the grass outside the bus, I squirmed, it smelled of pure vodka. Lovely. I began walking and saw Cameron, Meagan, Ben and Jasey walking across the field, as they got closer Ben ran and jumped on me, doing the whole Brusnop business. 

I glanced over at Jasey, I noticed her lips were darker than usual and realised it was the lipstick, I sighed at her and she shook her head. I couldn't let her go in 2 weeks, I just couldn't.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

10K 338 64
This book is where I, the fabulous Chloe, will be taking requests for covers. REQUEST STATUS: closed. Keep In Mind: ---------------------- This book...
1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
566K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.