An Unbreakable Force

By Fairun_Roseabell

Natsu, Lisanna, Freed, Gajeel, and Laxus go into their Mating Season! Natsu, Gajeel, and Laxus have Dragon Sl... More

The Start
The Predicament
No Fighting?!
Heartfilla Kozen
More Start Speaking!
Miss Spetto
Who's Going to Win?
The Monster of Grief

On Hold (I'm sorry)

336 4 3
By Fairun_Roseabell

I've been feeling really low of myself lately. My job isn't making me feel any better. I have self hatred building in me and bursting like a volcano. I feel myself is nothing of value and I feel like I'm just being treated as numbers ever since I was little. My grades had to be high, too much money was being spent on me because of hospitals and therapists, then when I got a job I needed to bring money in for my father. I'm trying hard not to fall into self harming habits again but it's so hard.

Thank you my faithful readers for treating me like a human and enjoying my writing when it was one of the only things I am good at. Thank you for being understanding when I disappeared so much and thank you for not throwing me to side because I wasn't good enough.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

829 95 10
Lucy is a Celestial Dragon Slayer and Dragon Mating Season is starting. You'd think she would be pining after Natsu, however Lucy has eyes on someone...
241K 3.3K 26
It's mating season and with it comes not only sex but drama. The guild is Flipped up side down and side ways when the four dragon slayers go into hea...
5.6K 131 5
The two Dragon Slayers of Fairy Tail, Gajeel the Iron Dragon Slayer and Laxus the Lighting Dragon Slayer, are about to be thrust into a world of love...
174K 4.1K 12
Lucy and Levy's dragon slayers are acting a bit strange and when they find out why, they are in for quite the surprise. Disclaimer: I do not own any...