I LOVE YOU EVERYDAY

By SinsNChaos

Socialite Kim Taehyung never like unplanned things. He is happy living his grandiose life in the City. So... More

Keeping up with the Kims
MEET THE 97 GANG
THE LOST PRINCE
FIRST NIGHT
WARMING UP
SWEETHEART
COMPLICATED HEART
MARADO ISLAND
SEOUL
DISTANCE
LONDON
VANTE & ARCHI
THE RINGS
THE ARTIST
LOYALTY & FAITHFULNESS
YOU ARE THE BEST PART

SWEET NIGHT

1.4K 46 13
By SinsNChaos

***The next morning, Taehyung wakes up so late already since he really missed his bed. The first thing he checks is his phone only to frown in disappointment when he saw 0 message from his boyfriend. He is still pouting when he gets up his bed & saw something on the table.

He grabs the card & open it with a smile. 

'SEE YOU AT DINNER TONIGHT SWEETHEART. CALL ME WHEN YOU WAKE UP. 

I LOVE YOU, EVERYDAY.' 

Taehyung grins the moment he read the card. He grabs his phone & dialed Jungkook's number but the line is busy so he just decided to check the gift.

"OMG! how did he even know this?!" Taehyung blurted out upon seeing the newly launched limited edition of his favorite perfume. Then he remembers that one time in the island when he was talking to Bam². 

"Did he hear us talking back then?" he asks himself with a smile.

Taehyung take off the lid of the perfume and spray a little in his wrist before he went out of his room to find food because he suddenly feel so hungry. 

"Nana Tala, good-- wow! Are we expecting some guests today?" Taehyung asked when he saw the food on the table.

"Good morning Taehyungie, no we are not expecting any guests today. Actually your brother & your sisters already left and they want me to tell you that just call them when you need anything because you were still sleeping when they left." Nana Tala informs him. 

"Oh yes, I saw their messages on my phone Nana, then why do we have a lot of food?" Taehyung asked before he sits down and grabs one strawberry macarons. Nana Tala looks at him with a hint of teasing in her eyes. 

"First of all, I don't think that's TOO MANY Taehyungie. We are used to prepare more for your breakfast before you went to the island. If I were to prepare your meal, you won't just get those. But your sweetheart dropped by this morning and brought you those. I thought--" 

"Wait! Nana, Jungkook came here?" he blurted out all of a sudden! 

Nana Tala nods with a smile!

 "Yes, I thought he said he's gonna say good morning so Bokjoo let him go to your room." the old woman said.

 "What?! He went to my room when I was sleeping? Nana, why didn't you wake me up?" Taehyung is so frustrated knowing that he should've seen his boyfriend if only he wasn't sleeping. 

The old woman pinches his cheeks as she laughs at him. 

"Aigoo, he said he will come pick you up tonight for dinner too." Nana Tala informs him but he still pouts until he realized something.

 "Wait a minute, why do you suddenly sound so excited for Gukkie to come when you even kicked him out last night?" Taehyung asked a he grabs another macaron, this time the ube flavor! The old woman grins at him as she points at the vase with fresh flowers in the kitchen. 

"He also brought me flowers." she smiled.

Taehyung laughs upon hearing the old woman's words. 

"Nana, I can't believe your loyalty can be easily bought by flowers." he snickered as he drinks his favorite strawberry smoothies. 

"It's not the flowers Taehyungie, it's the thought that he brought one for me too."

"That's one thing I love about him Nana. He looks cold in the outside but he's the warmest human I've met." 

Taehyung said as if he's daydreaming again.

 "Love? Did I just heard the KIM TAEHYUNG talking about love?" Jimin interrupts them. 

"Jiminieeeee!!" Taehyung stands up to welcome his best friend. 

"Ya! First of all you went to a remote island without telling me & now you came back talking about LOVE?" Jimin whines but he immediately wraps his arms around his friend's waist who's now hugging him too. Taehyung laughs before he pulled him again.

 "We have a lot of things to talk Jiminie, but for now try those macarons! Gukkie brought them this morning and--"

 "Gukkie? And who the hell is Gukkie? And Macarons for breakfast? OMG! Who are you? What did you do to my best friend?" Jimin blurted out in surprise!

Jimin looks at Nana Tala who probably knows something but the old woman just shrugs her shoulders. 

"I guess you have a lot to catch up. I'll leave you two alone, just call me when you need something." the old woman said before she exits because she isn't ready to listen to their drama. Jimin sits in front of Taehyung but she didn't even look at the food in front of them. He just stared at his best friend because knowing Taehyung, he wouldn't be able to lie to him. 

"Now, spill! What is happening & why did you run away without telling us?"

"OMG, come on PJ! Don't make it sound like I'm a teenager who ran away from home. It's a long story." Taehyung said trying to calm his down but Jimin isn't buying it. 

"I have the whole day! I have no schedule today so you can start that long story now and I want details!"

Taehyung knows Jimin is serious because he could see it in his face plus he is clenching his cute little hands in tiny balls too. He grins before he finally starts telling him how he end up in the island & how he is now a changed man. 

"C-changed man? How? Tae you're gone for 7 days! Only & days ffs! What happened in the island? Did you meet an island god who made you fell in love? What? did you accidentally hit your head? maybe you stumble upon some ancient tomb and wake up some--"

"OMG! PJ, stop reading AUs! Your imagination is so wild!"

Taehyung has to interrupt his best friend because he feels like Jimin might come up his own story if he won't stop him from blabbering.

 "I met Jeon Jungkook and yes he is a god if you're talking about how gorgeous he is and how beautiful he is inside & outside. He is just--"

 "WAit a fxcking minute! Did you just call someone you met 7 days ago a god? OMG! This is an emergency!" Jimin really is so surprise because Taehyung looks the same minus his tan, but he still wears his gucci pajama but there's something in him that change! And when he looks closer to him, he finally saw it! The trail of love bites on Taehyung's neck down to his chest that is slightly exposed because of his pajama. 

"OMG! Kim fxcking Taehyung! Did someone.. omg! Did you... WTF?! Tae! Who is that guy?" jimin doesn't even know what to say anymore!

"His name is Jungkook & believe me PJ, I only met him a week ago but he's the most beautiful human being. He is so sweet & thoughtful and he just, he really makes me feel something that I never felt before PJ. I love him." Taehyung said with a tiny smile that shocked the other.

"D-did you just say the L word? Tae what happened to Love is just a concept? I mean I'm happy that you looks so happy but how about this Jungkook? Does he know who you are? Are you sure he isn't just like the others? What if he's just--"

"PJ." Taehyung cuts him off immediately.

Taehyung even reaches out for his friend's hand on top of the table.

 "He is different. You said it yourself, just a week ago I don't believe in love. Heck! I don't even know what it really means until now. But Jungkook, he just keeps showing me something I used to ignore. He makes me want to become a better person PJ. He showed me something I don't usually see. Look!" Taehyung bared his wrist with the little bracelet given to him by Soobin & Yuna. Jimin touches the tiny shells in his wrist. 

"Who would have thought that I, Kim Taehyung would've wear this thing on my wrist? But do you know that a young boy & a young girl made & gave it to me before I left the island... i wouldn't have appreciated it if Jungkook didn't show me how they live." Taehyung said with a little genuine smile on his lips and that moment, Jimin knows something really changed inside his best friend. 

"I don't know what exactly happened in the island but whoever that Jungkook is, I'm dying to meet him now." Jimin finally said that made Taehyung smile. 

"You will meet him soon Pj, i promise." he replied to him.

***Meanwhile, Jungkook & Eunwoo met with Hector to discuss the building they're about to buy again. Jungkook already brought his lawyer this time so they could finally settled everything. He knows he's acting so fast but he's sure it's not on impulse because he's been planning about it even before he met Kim Taehyung. His reasons might not be the same anymore, but still he knows that a part of him wants to do this for his best friend Eunwoo and his family who's based in Korea.

 "So, are you ready to start your restaurant here Mr. Chef?" he teases him. Eunwoo playfully hits his best friend on his shoulder before hugging him tight! 

"I didn't know what I did in my past life to deserve you but thank you so much Guk. I know you didn't have to do this but thank you for keeping your promise to him." Eunwoo suddenly gets emotional when he remembers how Jungkook promised in front of his father's tomb that he will take care of Eunwoo and his mother too.

 "Hey, why are you suddenly being the drama queen?" Jungkook tried to lighten their mood because to be honest, he felt that sudden rush of emotions too.

The two are still teasing each other while Jungkook's lawyer is settling everything with Hector when his phone rings again. He looks at the name of his caller and immediately smiled upon seeing who it is. 

"Hyung? Did you get my message?" he asked smiling because he knows his broker wouldn't call him if he doesn't have a good news yet.

 "Yes Gukkah, i got the email and I already forwarded it to him. But may I ask what the commission is for?" The man on the phone asked curiously.

 "Hyung I want a unique one for someone special." Jungkook replied.

The broker nods even when he knows that Jk can't see him. 

"Alright then, I will let you know if he finally agrees to do it. I just arrived in Seoul, I'll pay him a visit & I'll call you back." the man said before ending the call. "Is that your broker with Vante?" Eunwoo asked.

"Yup, that's him."

 "What's the project this time?"

 "A design of an engagement ring." Jungkook smirks at his best friend. 

Eunwoo's eyes widened the moment he heard him.

 "You're proposing already? Guk, oh my! Congratulations!" he greets him first because to be honest, he isn't surprise anymore at all because he saw how the two fell in love in the island. He is beyond happy to see Jungkook happy!

 "You won't call me crazy?"

 "No! Of course not! Besides, I love Taehyung! He's a literal angel, a beautiful one!" Eunwoo replied with a smile.

"So when are you going to propose to him?"

 "I don't know yet Eun. It depends when Vante finished the ring design so I could bring it to the jeweler. I guess that would also buy me enough time to go back to UK and talk to Mr. Jeon." he said. 

"Dad. Guk you have to get used to it now. Uncle Junsu might be super late for acting like a real dad to you but we both know that he's trying so start calling him dad too." Eunwoo scolded his best friend.

He is fine to Jungkook calling his dad Mr. Jeon when they're in the company, but he also wants him to fix his relationship with him.

 "I don't know Eun, maybe someday I'll get used to it too." Jungkook sighs. Eunwoo nods at him, of course he won't force his best friend if he's not ready yet. He will just remind him about it from time to time.

***Jimin & Taehyung spent the whole day catching up. He recalled everything that happened in the island from day 1 up to the very last day. He told Jimin EVERYTHING and when I say everything, I mean including his first ever sexy time! Jimin was squealing while listening to him.

Nana Tala has to check on them a lot of times every time his best friend lose his mind while listening to his experience in the island.

 "Tae, do you have any idea how your story sounds fake to me but the marks in your neck are telling me that they're all real. And gosh, why did Mr. Lee put a red thong on your luggage? Was he expecting you to have a bubble bath in the island?" Jimin said while laughing again when he remembers the story of him having good time with Jungkook in the hot spring. It's already 5 PM when someone rings their door bell.

"Wait, is that him already? You said he'll pick you up for dinner." Jimin said excitedly before he gets up from the couch where they are both sprawled.

 "Ha? I'm not sure, it's still early and OMG, PJ I'm still on my pajamas you b*tch! I was---" 

"Hola mi amigos!!!"

"Hobi hyungie!!!!" Jimin & Taehyung screams in unison the moment they saw their friend. "Oh, look at what we are having here. You two are enjoying those sweets without me?" 

Hobi pointed out at the variety of food in front of the two before he starts to smooch them both.

 "I didn't know you'll come today! I just replied to your email and I thought you're still in Morocco!" Taehyung grins when they all finally settled down.

 "Well, Yoona told me your back so I've decided to drop by. Besides, I guess your favorite client will bend on his knees soon Hoseok laughs. 

"That's right! It's been what? 6 years? 7? And do you still remember that one time you were drunk and you drunk emailed him? That was really funny Taetae! Good thing your client is professional, he didn't expose you!" Hoseok said reminding that one time when Tae is panicking when he called in the middle of the night because he sent his nudes & explicit photos to his client. 

Good thing that his face was covered so it was only his body that was exposed. 

"It's been 7 years hyung cause I was still in Uni when he first commissioned me."

 "Are we talking about the client who received Tete's nudes?" Jimin's joined the conversation.

"Oh please, don't remind me that again. It was so embarrassing! Imagine sending your nudes to an old man! I hope his wife doesn't open his emails!" Tae said before drinking his juice.

Hoseok froze upon hearing him.

 "Wait, old man? Tete who told you your client is an old man? Are we talking about Mr. Golden Boy?" Hoseok asks a little confused. 

"Yes hyung, isn't he an older architect? He sounds like one based on his emails!" Taehyung replied.

Hoseok opens his mouth only to close again because WTF?! He can imagine Jk's young and very handsome face but Taehyung calling him OLD MAN based on his emails? The broker can't help but laugh internally because he finds it funny.

 "Oh, okay then, if that's what you thought."

Taehyung was about to say something again when Hobi suddenly receives another call. The broker excuses himself to answer it only to end it immediately right after too.

 "Dolls, as much as I want to catch up with you I think I can't again tonight. Client call again." he said.

Taehyung & Jimin opens their arms for him one more time before he finally go without knowing about Taehyung's newly found love. When Hoseok left already, Jimin turns to his best friend. 

"So, let's start dolling you up for Mr. Hot Team Leader?" he asked with his teasing tone!

Taehyung blushed when his best friend called his boy friend hot. He remembers things he shouldn't be remembering in front of anyone else.

 "What?" Jimin asked while pulling him up from the couch. 

"We need to make him drool when he see you later!" he said before pushing Taehyung towards his room.

 "You know I can doll up myself right?" Taehyung asked when they're already inside his bathroom. 

"Yeah, but you were trapped in the island for 7 days, what if you just grab anything. I won't let that happen! Come on, remove your clothes now Taehyungie!"

Taehyung smiled upon hearing his best friend, he was about to strip naked in front of him when he suddenly feels off baring his skin in front of someone who isn't Jungkook.

"What? are you being shy to me right now?" Jimin asked, totally surprised. Taehyung bites his lower lip and smile to his best friend. "I know we're used to this but,--"

 "Oh gosh you're conservative side is showing! Fine! I'll wait outside and pretend that I haven't seen your thicc ass before!" Jimin said before getting out of the bathroom. Taehyung thanked his best friend.

"I don't understand why do you have to do my make up Pj, you know Gukkie is a simple man. I don't want to overwhelm him. We might end up going to a simple restaurant and I don't want to look over dressed!" Taehyung whines to his best friend.

 "Shut up Tete! You are overdressed even if I'll let you wear a piece of garbage bag right now. Besides, I just want to make sure that Gukkie will see you as you & not the out cast Taehyung he met in the island." Jimin said while putting his light lipstick. 

"But PJ he--" 

"Shush! He deserves to see the real you."

Taehyung smiled fondly at him.

 "And what is that supposed to mean?" 

"It means if he fell in love with a diamond coated with mud in the island, then he deserves to see the polished one. I know & I believe you when you said he likes you despite knowing that you are you, so now it's time for you to give him more reason to not let you go. I'm sure he'll ask you to marry him the moment he sees you tonight." Jimin giggles not knowing that JK is really capable of doing that. 

"Thank you Pj, I'm sure you'll like him too. I'm excited for you two to meet.

**It's exactly 7 PM when Nana Tala informs them that Jungkook has arrived. Taehyung quickly grabs his purse & goes down to the living room to meet his boyfriend. Jimin followed him behind because he's also excited to see & meet Jungkook aka the most successful human being for making Taehyung believe in the existence of romantic love.

"Gukkie!" Taehyung is almost running down the stairs so Jungkook is quick to meet him. "Careful sweetheart." he uttered as he automatically opens his arms to catch him.

 "You're here." 

"I am."

Jungkook wraps his arms around Taehyung's waist as the artist laces his arms around the architect's neck too before their lips automatically meet again.

 "I told you Jimin, they kiss like it's the most normal thing to do next to breathing." Nana Tala whispers to the other boy who is beyond surprised to see his best friend totally enamored of the boy who didn't even bring flowers for their first date. Jimin fake coughs to get their attention but he almost chokes for real already but the two are still glued to each other.

 "Omg, Kim Taehyung!"

It's only then when Taehyung & Jungkook let go of each other's lips when Jimin literally interrupted them. The model even grabs a tissue when he saw that Taehyung's lipstick is all over Jk's mouth too. 

"You know it's nice to bring flowers on your first date too." he uttered.

It's only then when Taehyung remembers that Jimin is there and he's supposed to introduce the two. 

"Oh, uhmmm PJ the flowers arrived earlier already, you know the ones in my room." Taehyung said while glaring at his best friend because he can't believe Jimin will call out his boyfriend like that. 

"Hi, my name is Jeon Jungkook and don't worry I brought a flower for him." Jungkook said while extending his hand. 

Jimin raised his eyebrows because obviously he can't see a bouquet of flowers anywhere near them but he still accepted his hand.

"Hello, I'm Park Jimin...Kim Taehyung's one and only soulmate and his bestest friend." Jimin said emphasizing every word to show Jk that Taehyung loved him first. Surprisingly, Jungkook's smile wider when he heard that.

 "I'm glad to finally meet the bestest friend." he grins.

Jimin might not want to admit it, but damn this Jungkook guy is really charming and he can't blame his best friend from falling like that to him.

 "Oh the flower" Jk suddenly blurted out as he fish out a tiny box from his pocket. Jimin, Taehyung & even Nana Tala are waiting.

Jimin & Nana Tala gasps when Jk picks up the necklace. It's simple yet it's beautiful. Taehyung clasps his hands in front of his chest upon seeing the tiniest rose inside the glass. He has seen a lot of jewelries, both classics & modern but this by far is the most beautiful one.

"May I?" Jungkook looks at Taehyung who's just silently looking at him. 

"Ya, Kim Taehyung let him put it on you!" Jimin pushed his best friend. Jungkook winks at him and mouthed a little thank you before he finally pulled Taehyung to put on the necklace on his neck.

"Looks perfect on you." Jungkook said when he successfully put the necklace on him. Taehyung didn't say anything and just decided to kiss him again because he's too overwhelmed with Jungkook's love.

 "Alright boys, if you plan to have dinner outside please make sure you won't do that. The press are on you." Nana Tala reminds them.

 At first Jungkook's a bit confused upon hearing that nut when he remembers Taehyung's family status, he gets it immediately. They say their goodbyes to Jimin and Nana Tala before they proceed inside Jungkook's car.

The two end up at Namsan Tower where you need at least a month to make a reservation. I know it's cliche but what do you expect? They're in Seoul and Jungkook is rich & able to pull some strings to make it happen. 

"Really? Gukkie you didn't have to bring me here." Taehyung said when they reached their destination. He knows Jungkook wants only the best for him & he really appreciates that but he knows the price in that restaurant. It's not that he can't afford it, geez he's Kim Taehyung but he's worried Jungkook won't let him pay for their date.

Jungkook immediately hold his hands when they're both out the car. The architect leads the way inside the restaurant. They're both excited because this is their real first date. The receptionist welcomes them & a waiter guides them to their table. Taehyung is impressed.

"When did you even made the reservations here?" the youngest of the Kims asked the other because he really knows how expensive & exclusive the restaurant is. Jungkook looks at him with a mirth in his eyes.

"Do you really asked that to all your dates? I mean you can ask me different things like, what's my favorite food." Jungkook suggested but Taehyung just pouts at him. He is starting to be suspicious until he remembers Eunwoo. 

"Oh, so it's Eunwoo? Did he know the chef in here?" he asked again. Jungkook raised his brows when he realized what is making Taehyung worried so he decided to play with him a little more.

"Tae, sweetheart are you worried that I won't be able to pay our dinner tonight? Because to be honest, it's written all over your face." he said without blinking & that made the trick, Taehyung blushed.

"No, OMG Gukkie that's not what I meant. I didn't mean to--" Taehyung feels like he's about to cry out of embarrassment so Jungkook immediately reaches for his hands over the table.

 "Hey, Tae sweetheart it's okay, nothing to be ashamed of. I got a voucher for two so we're good."

Taehyung might never admit it to Jk but knowing that the architect won't have to spend more than his budget for that evening made him more relax. Jungkook wants to laugh at his boyfriend's cuteness while watching him be more comfortable than a while ago. They called the waiter.

And since Taehyung is still a little worried, Jungkook went ahead and informs the waiter with his order. 

"For appetizer, give us Caviar and Crème Fraîche Tartlets please." he said with confidence and Taehyung once again dropped his jaw, it's the most expensive one on the menu.

Jungkook winks at him before he carries on giving his orders. Taehyung has long forgotten the menu on his hand because he's too concentrated on Jungkook's lips mumbling his orders with finesse and confidence which confuses Taehyung because the other doesn't look like the person who's used to expensive restaurant given his background and the attitude he showed him in the island. When Jungkook is done, he turned to him. 

"Anything else you want Tae?" he asked with a smile.

 "Just Vegan Mango Panna Cotta for dessert later please, craving for mangoes."

Jungkook thanked the waiter before he focus on him again. He loves to see how Taehyung blushes under his gaze so he keeps saying things that will fluster the other.

 "So, this is the part of the evening we'll have to know each other right?" Jungkook starts when Tae remains quiet.

Taehyung rested his chin on his palm as he stared back at Jungkook. 

"You're younger than me." he stated after a while. Jungkook scrunches his nose upon hearing his words but nevertheless nods in agreement. 

"How are you so sure of that?" he still asked for the sake of asking.

"Your team's name in the island is the biggest give away, and yet you never called me hyung. You're impolite!" Taehyung teases him but it only made Jungkook chuckled again. Taehyung discovers he loves Jungkook's chuckles too.

 Damn, he loves everything about him, PERIODT.

"So I'm the bad guy now?" Jungkook challenged him with a smirk.

 "Omg, I never thought you're this flirt Jungkook-ssi." Taehyung teases him back only to regret it the moment he saw the flash of familiar emotion on Jungkook's eyes the moment he called him with his complete name.

"How I wish I should've just brought you in the penthouse and--" 

"Penthouse? Jeon Jungkook istg if you don't tell me what are you in the next 5 seconds, I'll leave." Taehyung demands tho, they both know he doesn't mean the last part of it. 

"I already told you I'm an architect."

Taehyung gave him another warning look.

 "I'm not gonna ask where that penthouse is because I feel like I'm just fooling myself right now. So you better tell me what I have to know now Mr. Jeon." Taehyung tries his best to look intimidating but his eyes just betrayed him.

Jungkook just laughs at him but when he saw that he's about to stand up, he finally speaks up. 

"Alright, hello Mr. Kim Taehyung. My name is Jeon Jungkook, senior partner of Golden Architecture Firm based in London, UK. My boss, who's apparently one of my best friends allowed me to use one of the firm's penthouse here in Seoul." he said matter of factly since the penthouse was bought under his & Jaehyun's name. Taehyung opens his mouth only to close again before pressing his lips into a thin line. 

"Wow, I didn't know I caught a real big fish." he said.

"Why not say, you caught a shark instead of big fish?" Jungkook laughs at his boyfriend's cuteness.

 "Geez, Gukkie shark is scary. You can't be scary." Taehyung immediately pouts that made the architect smiled fondly again. 

"Come on, you just have to punch his nose when they try to come after you sweetheart." Jungkook lied but to his surprise, Tae's eyes widened as if he really believed him.

 "Really? Will they go away?" the older asked.

 "Gosh, why are we even in this goddamn restaurant when I could've just asked Eun to cook for us at the penthouse."

It's Taehyung turns to laugh this time. He's about to tease Jungkook more when their orders arrived. 

"Please let me know if you need anything sir." the waiter said before he leaves. Taehyung is visibly more relax now knowing that his boyfriend is a big time!

Taehyung looks at their food before he turns to Jungkook again.

 "Imagine how much money we're spending for these food when we could eat the same delicious ones in the island without paying this much." he uttered absentmindedly while cutting his steak. 

Jungkook hands froze.

"I didn't know I'm dating someone who accounts every meal they have to share with me," he said, obviously teasing but the older just stared back at him. 

"Come to think of it Gukkie, the cost of dinner can--" Taehyung wasn't able to finish his sentence when Jungkook reaches for his hand and hold it tight.

 "I know you missed them & it's normal since you've attached yourself to them. I promise you'll see them again sooner than you think sweetheart." Jungkook said knowing fully that Taehyung is thinking of the kids in the island. He knows Taehyung is kind and he found a new purpose in life when he met the children in Marado but seeing him now thinking about them when they're in the middle of the first date only made him believe that Taehyung is much more deeper that he initially thought he is.

 "I missed Yuna & Soobinie."

"I'm sure they miss you too Tae. But for now, enjoy your food." he pointed at his plate before he also focus on his own plate.

 The dinner is fun, they talked about their experiences in the island while constantly asking questions about themselves outside the island.

They're starting to enjoy their dessert when they almost learned everything about each other except the most important thing about their identities since it never came out along their conversation. Jungkook talked about his family but never about his work with them so Taehyung did the same, he talked about his siblings but never about his role in the family. But nevertheless, they both obviously fell in love with each other more if it's even impossible. Taehyung is wiping the cream on the corner of his lips when he finally found the courage to ask Jungkook about their current situation.

 "So, Gukkie..." 

"Hmmm?" Jungook hums because Taehyung suddenly looks hesitant with his words. 

"Uhmmm, I was just thinking about us. I mean our set up. You live in UK & I'm based here so obviously--" 

"Sweetheart, breath." Jk smiled as he takes his hand to his own again. 

"I know we're just starting to...you know its not... omg! How will we do this?!" Taehyung blurted out when he couldn't think of a word to ask Jungkook properly. The younger squeezes his hand on top of the table before he speaks.

 "Will you go to UK with me?" 

"No, omg Gukkie that's..."

 "Then, will you break up with me?" Jungkook asked trying to tease the other more but when he saw the pain that flashed on Taehyung's eyes, he immediately wants to jumped off the Namsan tower. 

"Omg, Tae sweetheart i was just kidding. Please don't break up with me. I already bought a property here in Seoul because Eunwoo and I are planning to put up a restaurant while I'm gonna continue being a partner of GAF." Jungkook suddenly blurted out in attempt to apologize for his stupidity.

Taehyung looks at Jk with a blank face. He knows it by now that the younger was of course just trying to play around but still, the break up joke isn't funny at all so he has decided that it's now it's his turn to fluster him.

 "Okay, let's break up then. Thanks for the dinner."

The panic is so visible in Jungkook's eyes when Taehyung finally stands up from their table. He wasn't even able to talk when Taehyung starts to walk out of the restaurant so he immediately signed the cheque and followed him outside. Taehyung is smirking at himself when he saw the younger running towards him. He didn't brought a car & there's no cab in the area unless you call one so he's still standing on the sidewalk when Jungkook found him. 

"Taehyung, gosh I'm so sorry I know that was a dick joke from me sweetheart but please, can you forgive me?"

Taehyung turn to look at his panting boyfriend & he thought how unfair it is to see him so gorgeous and sexy even when he's panicking like that. He crossed his arms in front of his chest and look at him.

 "Say we didn't break up, what else are you planning to do tonight?"

"W-we broke up?" Jungkook stammered.

 "Yeah, you asked me so I agreed so we broke up." Taehyung loves to see the other like this since Jungkook has always been in control between them. 

"Tae, please gosh I'm so sorry. You know I didn't mean that. I love you and I have no plan of breaking up with you. I was just teasing you. Please, sweetheart 'be like this." Jungkook feels like he wanna pull his own hair with his own stupidity.

 "Whatever, I asked you a question Jungkook-ssi, what else do you---" Taehyung wasn't able to finish his sentence when he felt Jungkook's arms around his waist as the younger pulled him closer until their chest are pressed against each other. 

 "No more breaking up talk, I know that was a dick move and I'm sorry. I was planning to take you home and maybe make love to you until tomorrow because our flight back to England is in the afternoon already." Jungkook said while staring at his eyes. 

Taehyung sighed, he's blushing when Jk told him what he wanted to do with him right there in the middle of a street as if he's not afraid that someone might hear them & he loves it.

"You...you really want me this much?" Taehyung asked when he finally found a courage to talk without embarrassing himself in front of his boyfriend. 

Jungkook furrowed his brows on his sudden question. He lifted his hand to push away the long curly hair of his boyfriend because he wants to see those eyes that made him fell in love more while he's thinking about the question. He saw how Taehyung's eyes roam around their surroundings & he saw how people are starting to look at them and that's when he realized what the question is all about.

He almost forgot that he isn't in UK and people in Seoul are still more conservative and seeing two men standing pressed next to each other on the sidewalk is probably a "scene" already. He knows he should let go and ask the older to talk in private but Jungkook is a proud man.

He loves him so much and he has no plan of hiding it to anyone else so he smiled at him.

"Of course I love this. I love showing you off to people, I want them to know that the most beautiful man in the world is mine and only mine." he said, sincerity written all over his face.

"You are exaggerating!" Taehyung is now a blushing mess, his plan of flustering Jungkook totally forgotten because he's now melting under his gaze. He has never been show off by anyone as sincere as this.

 He knows people wanted to date him in the past because of his money, his status in the upper society but no one truly made him feel as beautiful as Jungkook does so he caved in. 

"I am not exaggerating sweetheart. Have you seen yourself in the mirror, gosh you're the most beautiful--" 

"Alright, I believe you now but you have to stop before those people would report us to the police for violating public decency." Taehyung uttered before trying to push away from the younger but Jungkook's hand on his waist is firm.

 "But seriously Tae, I'm sorry about --" "I know, gosh Gukkie of course I know you were just kidding."

The two look at the other in the eye after that until Jungkook finally broke the silence.

"W-would you like to go back at the penthouse with me?" he asked a little nervous that Taehyung might say no since he already told him what he wanted to do with him but he saw him nod.

Jungkook's lips break into a smug smile when he saw the older blush and nod at him. Without saying a word, he takes his hand and guides him back to his car. They're already inside when Taehyung suddenly remembered Eunwoo. 

"Gukkie, but Eun--"

 "He went home. He's with his family."

The ride going back to Jungkook's place is quiet. They both suddenly feels so nervous and a little too much excited as they hopped on the elevator going to the penthouse. Their hands are intertwined and Jungkook's thumb is drawing tiny circles at the back of Taehyung's palm.

They're still quiet when they got inside the penthouse and Taehyung immediately looks at one of the painting hanging on the wall. It was one of his masterpieces but he didn't say anything because Jungkook's hands are already on his waist, guiding him to sit on his lap so they could finally kiss.

 He carefully straddle Jungkook who's now sitting like a king on the couch. He leans closer to him but the younger is too impatient as he grabs the back of his neck and hungrily kisses him. The kiss is slow but deep as if they're conveying all their emotions on it. Jungkook's other hand is on Taehyung's back, drawing circles as if he's convincing him to never let go of the kiss. But since they're still both humans who needed oxygen, they let go only to breathe & kiss each other again like there's no tomorrow. 

The two of them keeps devouring each other's mouth, sucking on each other's tongues and lips as if they wouldn't have another chance to do it when Taehyung finally pulled away with teary eyes. Jk immediately got worried when he saw his boyfriend's state. 

"Tae? Gosh baby did I do something wrong?"

Taehyung shakes his head immediately.

 "No, no Gukkie you didn't do anything wrong." he mumbles while biting his lower lip. 

"Then, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked with the softest voice.

 "I'm..I'm gonna miss you when you're back in London." Taehyung finally said what's been eating him up since they both got in the car a while ago. 

"Oh." Jungkook didn't know what to say upon hearing the honest confession. Of course he will miss him too, gosh he would probably get crazy while thinking of his pretty boyfriend once he's back in UK but the way Taehyung said it makes him more emotional. It's as if the other is too afraid to let him go and he totally understands. They barely know each other, heck they're still starting to build the foundation of their relationship and here he is planning to fxck his boyfriend until morning only to leave him the next day. Guilt suddenly washes over him when he realized that fxcking could wait. It will just make them both miss each other more.

 "I'm gonna miss you more sweetheart." Jungkook finally replied before leaving a light kiss on Taehyung's forehead.

The two of them settled like that for few minutes, Taehyung straddling Jungkook while his face is buried on the crook of Jungkook's neck while the younger is drawing circles on his back.

 "Tae"

 "Hmmm" "I know I said I wanna take you home so I could make love to you a while ago but how about we go change in our pajamas and watch a movie of your choice sweetheart?" he mumbles to his ears not expecting the older's reaction when he suddenly perks up. 

"Y-you...you will not fxck me?" be asked with the most innocent look in his face that Jungkook loves.

"Oh, of course I wanna make love to you sweetheart but we are both not emotionally ready for it and I don't want to tire you the whole night knowing that I will leave you the next day. But of course if you insist then let me--" 

Jungkook slides his hand on Taehyung's thicc ass and squeeze it a little.

 "Yah! Jungkookie!" Taehyung squealed when he felt his hand.

 "See? So, how about we do that sweetheart?" Jungkook asked again while nuzzling his nose on Taehyung's neck.

 "Only if you'll carry me to your room." Taehyung replied while wrapping his arms around his neck. Jungkook laughs upon hearing that before he finally stand up with his big baby hanging on his neck.

He made sure Taehyung is safe by of course securing his thicc ass and his thighs around his waist. They both end up in his bedroom, but this time without the thought of sex because all he wants is to spend more time with his baby before he actually left. They ended up taking a shower together first and of course Jungkook didn't let the opportunity passed him without groping and touching his sweetheart. 

They both gave each other a wet & sloppy handjob while making out inside the bathroom. The younger helped the older changed unto his own sweat and white shirt and maybe Jungkook wishes to bring Taehyung back home to UK the moment he saw him wearing his clothes. It's almost midnight already when they finally settled in the middle of his bed with the laptop ready on top of one of his pillow. Taehyung chose Titanic, a film they both watched already but still Jungkook let him press play when they're both ready. They're both enjoying the movie with their hands intertwined when the scene changes into Jack & Rose making out.

 Jungkook gulps because well, he is a human after all and there's a beautiful human beside him. In the end, the laptop is found on the floor together with their clothes. The room is filled with their moans & whimpers as for the second time since they came home from the island, the two once again made love.

 Jungkook feels like he's the luckiest man on earth as he stared down at the man whimpering & moaning his name underneath him. 

They just finished their round 2 and Taehyung looks absolutely beautiful!

"I love you." he uttered while pushing Taehyung's fringes back. He is still on top of him, enjoying how Taehyung's skin is glowing. He loves to watch the hickeys he left in his neck down to his chest. 

"I love you more, but Gukkie c-can you get off me. I think i need a shower."

Jungkook grins at his boyfriend as he shakes his head. 

"Nope!" he said popping the p at the end only to tease him. They didn't use protection again so he knows Taehyung can feel all the "liquid" in his body. 

"Eeew, Gukkie this is gross. Lemme---" Jungkook didn't let him finish his sentence as he smashes their lips together.

 "Let me run you a bath sweetheart. We'll gonna take a bath together." Jungkook said after the kiss and maybe Taehyung fell in love deeper again as he watched the younger walks towards the bathroom to prepare the bath for him.

Needless to say, Jeon Jungkook wasn't successful of keeping his hands to himself as he takes Taehyung in the bathroom again. The two are both too tired to talk the moment they finally hit the bed. The younger keeps mumbling 'iloveyous' until they both finally fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 130K 51
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook married life au} Not every relationships are meant to have a sad ending...and not everyone has what they want with them, one t...
8.2K 226 1
TAEKOOK ROYALTY AU where Jungkook & Taehyung are broke bestfriends who swore to stay forever until 1 day, Tae saw Jk in the news who's about to marry...
BRAT By 𐤀

Fanfiction

1.4M 74.8K 62
Kim Taehyung is a very well-known, young CEO who prefers everything in order.He doesn't tolerate irresponsible and immature people at any cost. But f...
4.6K 158 3
What happens when his friend's brother, also his childhood crush, comes back from college after a mishap? How bad can it be? 2019 © LovaNanii