I LOVE YOU EVERYDAY

By SinsNChaos

Socialite Kim Taehyung never like unplanned things. He is happy living his grandiose life in the City. So... More

Keeping up with the Kims
MEET THE 97 GANG
THE LOST PRINCE
FIRST NIGHT
WARMING UP
SWEETHEART
COMPLICATED HEART
MARADO ISLAND
SWEET NIGHT
DISTANCE
LONDON
VANTE & ARCHI
THE RINGS
THE ARTIST
LOYALTY & FAITHFULNESS
YOU ARE THE BEST PART

SEOUL

1.6K 58 14
By SinsNChaos

****SEOUL*****

The Kim Siblings are so excited to welcome their youngest brother, their little prince. Bokjoo & Seokjin already filled Yoona in about the "tiny changes" of their Tete so the actress already knows a little of what happened to their brother in the island. Bokjoo made sure to cancel all his appointment in two days, Seokjin takes a break from hospital too & Yoona asked for 2 days rest so they could all spend that time with their little brother who's obviously will be needing all their attention the moment he comes back from the island.

They're all excited because Mr. Lee just called to inform them that he is already on his way to the mansion with Taehyung. The 3 older Kim siblings decided to wait in their living room with their flowers & balloons. They're very sure Taehyung would love the smell of the house!

So when Tae finally enters the mansion, the three older sibs cheered with their SURPRISE to their youngest. 

"Welcome home Tete!" they all beamed in unison before they run towards him & pepper him with kisses and hugs. They truly missed their youngest & they're happy to see him.

Tae hugs them back! He isn't usually the one who likes this kind of skinship but after being alone in the island, after realizing that he's so blessed to have his siblings by his side while he's growing up without his parents, he feels like he doesn't want to let go of them now.

When they all finally done with their smooches, the older Kims let go of their Tete.

 "Nana Tala already prepared a warm bath for you. Why don't you freshen up yourself first before we eat?" Bokjoo said with her calm voice. Taehyung loves to hear that voice of her. He suddenly hugs his noona again. 

"Oh" Bokjoo gasps with the sudden action because usually Taehyung hates it whenever she tries to baby him. 

"I'm just happy to be back noona." Tae whispers before he lets go.

 "I'll take a shower first then & noona please let Jonghyoon hyung joins us."

Everyone looks at him with surprise eyes. Mr. Lee is Mr. Lee during the weekdays, that's the deal they all made when they agreed to his idea to be Bokjoo's assistant. So it means that he can't join them in their family affairs even when he is Bokjoo's boyfriend. It's been years already. The two have been dating each other since they were in high school. So to hear their youngest who set the rule before Bokjoo took over their company, really surprised them all. Bokjoo looks at his boyfriend on the side of the living room before she looks at her brother.

"Tete you dont have to--"

 "Noona, you've been working hard for this family since mom & dad has left us. I've been doing nothing but enjoy life when you could've enjoyed yours too." Taehyung said with a sad smile. 

He is regretting a lot of things he has done in the past and he promised himself that he will make them all right. When he was at the boat a while ago, he has made a lot of realizations. One of them is letting his sister's boyfriend be recognized as her boyfriend and not just as her assistant anymore.

 "Tete you know that's not true. You've been helping me run the company all those years since you were in high school. You're making the call in every expansion we had made in the past 6 years. Your idea of founding the charities & continuously fund them with the money you made with your artworks are all named after the company but they're all yours!" Bokjoo reminds him. 

Taehyung smiles at his sister before taking her hand and leads her towards Mr. Lee. 

"I'm glad you trusted me all those years noona, that is why I'm telling you now that you also deserves to be happy. How about giving me that one room beside your office for starter?" Taehyung suddenly announces his plan of finally getting involved in their company. They all know that the office beside Bokjoo's was built & designed for him. So hearing him finally accepting his position in their company really surprised them all. Even Seokjin & Yoona join at their group hug again. They only break the hug when Mr. Lee speaks for the first time. 

"Mr. Kim I guess it's better if you take a rest first before you decide again. I am sure you're tired from the work you did in the island."

Taehyung smiled at Mr. Lee. 

"You always takes care of us so I suddenly remember hyung, you sent me in the island with a bunch of my old small clothes." Taehyung utters. Mr. Lee can't help but blush remembering how he had a hard time looking for Taehyung's clothes.

"Oh, about that. I'm sorry Tete. I really dont--" Taehyung laughs at his flustered state.

"It's okay hyungie. But please can you do me a favor?" he asks. 

"Yeah sure, anything Tete. What is it?" Mr. Lee asks. Taehyung looks at them with a wide smile before he answers

"Choi Wooshik, one of the volunteers from the company. I want him to be transferred in Seoul, in my office." he said with a smile knowing that the boy is hardworking & really loyal. Jonghyoon smiled at him.

 "Sure Tete, I'm sure he'll be thrilled. He has been dreaming of it."

Taehyung is already at the bottom of stairs when Yoona stops him. 

"Tete you're in Seoul already. That scarf isn't even one of your collection. Come, let me remove it. The weather is getting warmer already." Yoona said as she steps closer to him. Taehyung panics. 

"No, not!"

"I mean, yoona noona don't worry I'll remove it when I get inside my room already. See you all later." Taehyung yells as he runs towards his room while holding the scarf on his neck tightly. He knows his siblings cant see the love marks or else, Jungkook will be doomed.

Taehyung almost wanted to cry the moment he entered his room. He immediately removed all his clothes leaving nothing before he steps in the bathtub filled with water, milk & other expensive essence. He stayed there for a while coz he just really missed it!

When Taehyung finally had enough of freshening, he takes his time inside his walk in closet and looks around him. He almost got teary eyed when he saw his collection of luxury clothes, the branded garments & other accessories that screams of his real status now.

Then he remembers his first night in the island where he didn't even have his own blanket. Good thing that the team leader was kind enough to give him his robe. Ahhh, Taehyung immediately smiles to himself upon remembering the boy that left the marks on his skin now.

He looks at his own reflection in the mirror and saw the trail of marks from his neck down to his collar bones to his hips. He doesn't even need to see the inside of his thighs anymore but he's sure that there are also marks in there. Taehyung is still daydreaming when he heard a knock on the door. It's Nana Tala holding a phone.

 "Tete, someone wants to talk to you." she said hesitantly.

 "I told him that you just came back from a trip but the caller said he just wanna make sure his sweetheart---" Taehyung's eyes widened upon hearing the endearment!

"Nana Tala!" he even yells when he realized it's Jungkook. The old woman is so surprised when he just grabs the phone from her. 

"Nana, please don't say a word to my siblings. You have to promise me." Taehyung said while covering the mouthpiece of the phone. 

"O-okay, I promise."

Taehyung thanked the old woman before he finally put the phone on his ears.

 "H-hello?" 

"Sweetheart! I'm sorry for calling your house number but I forgot to get your mobile number and I just want to check if you arrived home safely." Jungkook said on the other line.

Taehyung has to bite his lower lip to stop himself from squealing because he really can't believe he found himself a really sweet boy-- ooops! 

The youngest Kim wants to hit himself when he realized what he's thinking. Jungkook didn't wven ask him about that so he tried to push it away and focus on the team leader's voice.

 "Yeah, thank you for asking Gukkie. I arrived home safely. How about you? Uhmmm, when is your flight going back to UK?" he asks trying to hide the sadness in his voice but Jungkook is too keen so he still caught that.

 "Hmm let's just say I postponed it a little because I promise someone a date in Seoul and since I am missing that someone already, I'm hoping if I could meet them tomorrow?" Jungkook said while also biting his lower lip while waiting for his reply. His friends are giving him THE LOOK because he just told them a while ago that he and Eunwoo would stay for another couple of days. Taehyung nodded as if Jungkook can see him.

 "Uhmm well, maybe you have to ask them so you'll know if they want to meet you too Gukkie." Taehyung said while watching himself in the mirror.

Jungkook gave Eunwoo an okay sign before he enters his room. They're currently in his penthouse in Seoul and all his friends except his best friend will be leaving tonight.

 "Hmmm, is that so?"

 "Yeah, of course you have to ask them properly Gukkie." Taehyung replied.

Jungkook shifts the phone on his other hand while still smiling ear to ear.

 "Kim Taehyung, the most gorgeous human I've laid my eyes upon, will you go on a dinner with me tomorrow evening?" he asked. 

He even purposely lower his voice to tease the other. Taehyung has to cover his mouth with his own hands because he wanted to squeal! When he's already calmer, he clears his throat before he reply. 

"Sure Jungkook-ssi, I would love to have dinner with you." he replied knowing what's that name means to the two of them. 

"Can't wait to see you sweetheart."

They said their goodbyes to one another before Taehyung finally changed into more comfortable clothes so he could finally join his siblings who are already waiting for him. He is about to go out when he realized the love marks on his neck so he goes back to change again!

Tae is happy he has a collection of scarves & ribbons now he isn't worried about his neck anymore. He went out of his room with the phone. He is happy & excited so imagine his surprise when he saw his siblings with their serious expressions. He gulps & forces a smile. 

"Hi."

"Hi? After 11 minutes of talking to who was that again Yoona?" Bokjoo crossed her arms in front of her. "Jungkook-ssi, he was talking to Jungkook-ssi, noona." Yoona supplied the name of their baby brother's well, new admirer. 

"OMG, Nana Talaaaaa!" Taehyung screams when he figure out that the old woman just sold him out to his siblings. Seokjin is quick to aid their home caretaker. 

"She didn't say a word Tete, we heard you talking to him." Seokjin confessed to him. 

"You were eavesdropping?" he asks dramatically but Bokjoo just rolled her eyes on him.

"Is that the team leader you were talking about in the island?" Bokjoo asked him when he finally sits on his chair in their dining table. 

"I'm sure that's Jeon Jungkook, the son of your partner in UK Ms. Kim." Mr. Lee supplied to Taehyung's frustration.

 He can't believe that even Mr. Lee would join his siblings for this interrogation.

 "Oh come on, I thought you guys missed me? What do we have for lunch?" Taehyung tried his best to divert their attention but his siblings remain unmoving, their eyes boring a hole in his head too. 

"Alright" he sighs.

"What do you want to know? You ask, I'll answer." he said when he knows that he couldn't get out of the situation already. 

Seokjin shakes his head followed by Yoona too. He looks at Bokjoo and saw their eldest tilting her head as if she's trying to make a decision in her head.

"Bring Jeon Jungkook here. We want to meet him." the eldest of the Kims said firmly. Taehyung has never been this nervous in front of his brother and two sisters. He has always been the one making them nervous because of his antics.

 "He already left noona, he went back to UK."

Taehyung swears he hates himself for trying to lie right in front of his siblings because he starts to hiccup right after he lied to them. Yoona raised her eyebrow in front of him.

 "Kim Taehyung!" she warns him and that's when Taehyung knows he has no other way but to invite Jungkook at home.

 "Fine, he asked me to eat dinner with him tomorrow night. I'll tell him to come pick me up here so I can introduce you to him." he said with a pout. 

"You agreed to have dinner with him?" Seokjin blurted out because well, he never agreed to have dinner with anyone aside his close friends before. 

"Well, he's already going back to UK so I thought I could have one dinner with him." Taehyung reasoned out. 

"Alright then, let's have dinner with him here at home tomorrow evening. Mr. Lee, cancel my dinner appointment tomorrow please."

Taehyung's jaw dropped upon hearing his siblings. 

"OMG, noona! why are--" 

"You're going to have dinner with Jungkook here at home with us, or you're not going anywhere Taehyung." Bokjoo cuts him off and to be honest Taehyung almost pinches himself because he can't believe this is happening to him.

 "Are you serious? My gosh, noona since when do I have to ask permission for this? I'm an adult for goodness sake!" he's almost hysterical at that moment already but his siblings remain unfazed. 

"Do you remember how you treated all my suitors?" Yoona asked.

"Do you still remember how you hired a PI to investigate my ex?" Seokjin reminded him too. And when he looks at the couple in front of him, Mr. Lee is already grinning at him. 

"Shall I remind you how you have given my Hyoon your little challenges just to prove that he loves me?"

"Alright, fine then! I'll invite Gukkie for dinner here tonight!" Taehyung finally succumbed to his siblings and that's the only time when they all smiled at him. 

"I'm so excited to meet him." Yoona even leans to give him a light peck on his cheeks.

 "Y'all are insufferable!"

***That day, Taehyung had lunch with his family for the first time after he came back from Marado island. And since his siblings are all on their breaks for two days, he's really very happy to see them.

 They're all by the pool side having some chit chats when he remembers to tell Bokjoo about his plan for the people in Marado. 

"Noona do you know about the plan of JGC for Marado?" he asked and that made all of them look at him. Even Mr. Lee turns to see if he heard him right. 

"Aha, that's why we sent you there as my counterpart. They're planning to develop the island. It will be 5-10 years project plan but according to JGC it's feasible so we're going to give it a go." Bokjoo said though she doesn't know why Taehyung suddenly asked for it. 

Taehyung nods as if something is clicking in his head again.

"Develop? you mean they're gonna open the island for tourism?" he asked just to make sure. Bokjoo's about to reply to him when she paused and stared for him for a second. 

"What is this all about? Do you have something in mind Tete? Are you asking as one of the volunteers or is this the heir talking?" Bokjoo asked.

 "Both." Taehyung replied without hesitation this time. even Seokjin who's busy with his phone turn to focus on him.

 "Elaborate." Yoona uttered.

 "Noona, the island is very promising. I only saw a part of it but believe me, KGC can put that island in the map in 3 years time. All we need is to develop a route for easier transportation and the people there could provide good quality accommodations without damaging the virgin island." Taehyung said while remembering how beautiful the cottages are.

"Hang on a minute. Tete, you've been in the island for 7 days and you came back telling us how to develop an island already." Bokjoo said upon hearing their baby brother. She remembers how her brother's brain works but as much as she knows that it's for the benefit of the company, she also wants him to rest first. 

I'm okay noona, it's just that I've seen the people there and they're really so kind and sweet so I was thinking how to give back to them." Taehyung said with a tiny smile on his lips that made all his older siblings smile at him.

Bokjoo takes her brother's hand to her own.

 "Let's discuss that in the office when you finally decided to come to work okay? How about you tell us your experience in the island first? Did you hurt yourself there? I noticed you were limping when you were climbing the stairs."

Taehyung almost chokes on his strawberry juice upon hearing his sister's question. Good thing there's a tissue near him so immediately wipes his mouth to hide his now blushing face. 

"Tete are you okay?" Seokjin asked him too and to be honest Taehyung has never been guilty in his life until now that he's sitting in front of his siblings thinking about how Jungkook f*cked him on the sleeping mat inside their shared tent. Taehyung even shakes his head when the images of them making love starts to flashed in his mind. 

"I'm fine! Noona, hyungie I'm fine."

That evening, Seokjin & Yoona cooked dinner for them while Taehyung starts to discuss his plans with Mr. Lee & his sister.

 Bokjoo is beyond impressed while listening to her brother. She already knew how smart Taehyung is ever since he started school but the Taehyung speaking to her now is totally different. He speaks about the people in the island with a smile on his face like he is genuinely happy about his plans. She's so happy to see him talk about others with passion.

 "I don't know what to say, it seems like you've thoroughly thought about it."

The next morning, Jungkook & Eunwoo is having a breakfast at the architect's penthouse. Their other friends already went back to UK while the two of them decided to stay. At first, Eunwoo was a little confused why Jungkook wanted him to stay when he knows that he's staying for Taehyung. 

"Let's check the site later, my agent said the space is perfect for the restaurant Eun so the faster we acquire it, the faster we could start with business." Jungkook breaks the silence between them. Eunwoo is beyond dumbfounded upon hearing his plan because they only talked about opening a restaurant in Seoul, ONCE! 

They only talked about the prospect of doing it but they never actually even planned about it yet and here is Jeon fxcking Jungkook telling him about the space now. He drops his chopsticks on the side of his plate.

 "Guk!"

"I know what you're going to say and I will still say this again, we can do this Eun. You can do it!" Jungkook said but the chef just shakes his head again.

 "This is absurd Jungkook! We need to at least study this project first. We have to--" 

"We have a good product to sell, we have capital to start with the business, we can have the interns as your crew while we're starting just like what we did when you started it in UK. Eun all we need is the location and we're set to go. You of all the people knows we can pull this off. We did when we have nothing so don't tell me you still doubt that we can do this now that we're both capable of doing it." Jungkook said before drinking his fresh orange juice. 

Eunwoo looks at his best friend, he knows Jungkook too well and he knows that look on his face is definitely full of determination. 

"This isn't just about the restaurant, right?" he asked. Jungkook's hand froze mid air before he finally put down his glass on the table. He even wipes his mouth with the table napkin before he meets his eyes.

 "I like him & I figured I can't managed a relationship when we are both at the other side of the world. But Eun I wouldn't force you about the restaurant if I know it's not a win win for us." Jungkook said not even trying to deny his best friend's accusation. 

Eunwoo sighs. He knows Jungkook has a solid plan already.

"I want to see the location first and then we'll talk again." Eunwoo finally relent to his best friend's plan. Jungkook beams after hearing that.

 "You really are the best Eun! Good thing that my agent is already waiting for us to finish our breakfast. He's already at the lobby."

Eunwoo's jaw dropped upon hearing what he said.

 "What the heck?! Jungkook this is...insane! OMG, should I start asking the boys to prepare their suits too? What's next to this? Shopping of ring? Buying a new house? OMG!" Eunwoo blurted out but he regrets it immediately when he saw the sparkle on Jk's eyes! 

"OMG! NO! Guk NO!!" he said but Jungkook is already hugging him from the back. "Come on Eun, your mom knows a good place for jewelries here in Seoul." he said that made the chef lose all his patience to him. 

"OMG! you're so fxcking whipped!"

***The best friends finished their breakfast together before they finally meet Hector, the agent who told Jungkook about the sapec they'll be needing for the restaurant.

 They ended in one of the most busy part of Seoul, Gangnam district. They park in front of one building and Hector guides them to cross the street before they finally stopped in front of a fancy looking space beside another establishment that looks like a private apartment or a studio. 

"I thought this isn't a resident area?" Eunwoo asked the agent while pointing at the other door Hector turned around to see what is he pointing at. 

He immediately smile upon seeing the building next to the building he's trying to sell. 

"Oh, that's not an apartment. It's kinda museum or studio, not many people knows what really is that since the artist doesn't open it for public. When the owner holds an event, he only invites few people. I don't know if you heard the name, but it's VANTE." Hector said nonchalantly before leading them inside.

 Eunwoo & Jk are both quiet as if they're thinking of the same thing until the chef blurted out something.

"Guk! VANTE! Does it ring a bell to you?" Eunwoo said not even listening Hector explaining about the space anymore. Jungkook smiled fondly at his best friend. 

"How could I forget Eun, I know it's our favorite artist! Damn, his hands and his eyes are magical! Can't believe we're going to be neighbors! I still have his Sweet Night in my room!" Jungkook said thinking about the sculpture of a bunny sitting on the moon inside his bedroom back in UK.

 It was the first masterpiece he bought from the mysterious artist. He never expected to see his own studio because all they know about Vante is he's from Seoul and he doesn't do exhibits. He only sells his work to gather funds for the foundation he supports. Hector noticed that the two aren't listening to him explaining about the space so he started to get annoyed.

"Alright Mr. Jeon & Mr. Cha, if you aren't interested then I could just--" 

"We're taking it!" the two blurted out in unison the moment they heard the agent. Hector looks at them as if they're a duo of scammers because he can't believe they're deciding now when they weren't even listening to him when he was telling them about the building. Jungkook & Eunwoo felt that the agent is starting to doubt them so the architect made sure he won't sell the space to anyone else. 

"My lawyer will contact you today for the payment. Thank you Hector." he said.

***Meanwhile at the Kim residence, Taehyung is pouting the whole day because all her siblings are at home. Even Yoona who never touched the vacuum before is at home helping their CEO sister tidy up the mansion for their guest that evening.

 Nana Tala is having a blast watching the siblings because she knows the older siblings are making an effort to annoy their youngest to get back to him for all the times he annoyed them too. Jin is busy with the kitchen too as he promised to cook for their special dinner with their guest. 

Even Mr. Lee is present!

***DINNER TIME***

Jungkook doesn't know what to feel & what to think about the last message Tae has sent him. They are supposed to have a dinner at Namsan Tower but the pretty boy informs him that his siblings prepared dinner so he could join them. 

Nevertheless, he's excited.

He has never been excited to meet someone on a first date that he even bought 4 bouquet of flowers for Taehyung's siblings and of course a bottle of wine for Mr. Lee because thanks to Bambam's research he just learned that Mr. Lee is actually Ms. Kim's fiance!

Mr. Lee, Bokjoo, Yoona & Seokjin are all dumbfounded upon receiving the bouquet of flowers from their guest. Taehyung on the side can't help but be proud & happy seeing Jungkook making his siblings flustered the moment they open the door to welcome him. 

"Hi, sweetheart."

The youngest of the Kim smiled ear to ear the moment he saw the bouquet of red roses for him. He cheerfully accepted him before finally guiding Jungkook inside their mansion. He knows his siblings will snap out of their reverie in no time the moment Jungkook called him sweetheart in front of them all and he's right.

 "Didn't know my brother changed his name now." Yoona said first before Bokjoo speaks too. 

"Aren't you too comfortable calling my baby brother 'sweetheart' inside our own house Mr. Jeon?" she asks while crossing her arms in front of her.

"Wouldn't you like me to call your brother the same way I want to call him inside my own house Ms. Kim? Good evening, I'm finally so glad to meet you." Jungkook replied with confidence even the truth is, he already wanted to run away the moment he saw them a while ago when they opened the door. 

Bokjoo raised her eyebrows upon hearing the younger man whose hand is still waiting for her to accept it while Yoona is impressed that someone even managed to get in their house without being intimidated with their eldest.

 Taehyung is just watching them all because as much as he wanted to save Jungkook, he also want to know how far he'll go for him. It was Seokjin who finally decided to break the tension when he laughs out loud before taking Jungkook's hand on his own. 

"Welcome to our humble abode Jungkook-ssi." Seokjin smiled.

Since Bokjoo and Seokjin decided to have their dinner at the poolside, they asked one of their maids to give their guest a pair of slippers before they all went out to their backyard where the pool is. 

Taehyung remains silent for Jungkook's sake because he knows his siblings will just make it harder for them if he keeps answering for Jungkook so he let the architect face his siblings alone. They all arrived at the pool area and Jungkook noticed how the siblings already know their place in the table arranged for them. But what really surprised him is the fact that they all allowed Mr. Lee to sit on the center seat of the table, to his right is Bokjoo, Yoona and Seokjin so Taehyung took the one on the left side while he took the seat beside Taehyung too. 

"Ah, you must be wondering why my assistant here is sitting in that chair." Bokjoo starts the conversation while holding her fiance's hand. 

"If I haven't learned about Mr. Lee and your engagement just few hours ago, I must have been surprised Ms. Kim. I already heard that this household upholds family bond over business so I'm not shocked to see Mr. Lee joining us this evening. In fact, I envy him because you already welcomed him in your family." Jungkook said to Bokjoo's surprise.

 "When Taehyung said a new friend is coming to get him for dinner, we were kinda expect another douchebag who just wants our brother for his name, but you keep surprising us Mr. Jeon. Do you care telling us what really is your motive coming here tonight?" Yoona finally asked their guest because she's really impressed how bold Jungkook is knowing that he's younger than everyone in the table. 

Taehyung gulps.

Jungkook knows that's his only chance to show Taehyung's siblings what he really feels about their youngest, but even before he starts to speak, Seokjin already interrupted him. 

"Come on everyone, let's enjoy the dinner first. Stop scaring Jungkook here." Seokjin uttered. Taehyung mouthed a little thank you to his hyung before he looks at his sisters. 

"Alright then, let's enjoy the food first. Taehyung let Jungkook try Jinnie's chicken." Bokjoo said while she's putting food on her fiance's plate too. 

Taehyung smiled at his sister because well, Jungkook is already the one putting food on their plates as if he's not the guest in that dinner. Yoona & Seokjin immediately melted while watching how Jk carefully sliced the steak before putting it on their younger brother's plate.

 "Thanks." Tae utters with a smile.

The thing is, Jk mobilized his friends and connections to know everything he can learn about the Kim Siblings before meeting them just in case he'll be put in hot seat. But as the night goes on, he discovers that everything that he read and learned about them isn't true at all.

Kim Bokjoo is known as strict and firm in the business world. Kim Yoona is known as liberated and carefree in the entertainment industry while there are rumors that Seokjin got his position in the hospital because of his name while Kim Taehyung is branded as socialite brat.

But that evening, Jungkook has learned how soft & sweet Bokjoo is not only around her fiance but also to her siblings.

 He also noticed how modest & kind Yoona is to everyone including their maids that served them that evening. Seokjin sounds a little playful that the older man is obviously smart and passionate about his career. 

And when he looks at Taehyung, he smiled to himself knowing that there is obviously more about the youngest Kim that the world doesn't know about him. In short, Jeon Jungkook just fell in love not only to the youngest Kim that evening but also to Taehyung's older siblings. They talked about their experiences in the island and he let Taehyung narrate everything that happened to them during those 7 days in the mission, except of course their last night at the tent together.

Taehyung is laughing at his older brother when Jungkook suddenly leans in to push away the fringes that is covering his eyes already. 

For the two of them, it's already normal because he's been doing that in the island. But for the 3 other Kims, that's very strange to see other people taking care of their baby. Seokjin & Yoona fell into silence while watching them but Bokjoo can't take it anymore so she walks out of the table. 

Everyone's eyes followed her but Jonghyoon told them not to worry before he followed his fiance inside the mansion.

Jonghyoon found Bokjoo at her study room. The eldest of the Kim Siblings is staring at their family portrait hanging on the wall. It's just the 4 of them already because they had that photo after their parents died. 

"Thought you're gonna torment the guy upon coming here."

Jonghyoon knows Bokjoo better so he tries to lighten the mood instead of making her worry and cry. The powerful young CEO turns to look at her fiance but her face is still sporting the scary CEO look.

"I was about to torture him the whole night but I didn't expect him to come in with my favorite flowers. You know I'm weak for them." Bokjoo pouts so Jonghyoon steps closer to her, wrapping his arms around her waist while they're still both standing in the middle of her office inside the mansion. 

"So you like him." 

"No. I don't."

 "Then why are you here hiding instead of staying there so you could torture the sh*t out of him?" Jonghyoon asked again just to tease her but Bokjoo suddenly looks like she's about to cry.

 "The way he looks at my brother, the way he is talking to everyone of us but he's still 100% attentive to Tete, honey you don't understand. I can see you in him to me." Bokjoo said now with her teary eyes. Mr. Lee smiled fondly at her. Of course, he isn't blind not to see that.

 "And you're scared because you can also see yourself to your baby brother." he said while cupping her face.

"Jonghyoon we have known each other since we were kids. That man outside who looks like ready to give the world to my brother is just a stranger 7 days ago! How would I not be scared? Taehyung has never trusted anyone and you of all people should know that. Do you remember how he made you stupid things just so you could earn his trust? My brother isn't just someone who can easily let someone in his world unless he's---OMG!" Bokjoo covers her own mouth with her hands upon realizing something. 

"Unless he's finally in love." Jonghyoon supplied the word!

Bokjoo shakes her head as if she still is in denial of what's happening. How could she believe that her baby brother is now in love with a man they barely know? No, there must be an explanation behind that! 

And just when Jonghyoon is about to speak when they heard a knock on the door. At first they're both hesitant to open it because Bokjoo is still emotional but when she finally nods to her fiance, Jonghyoon opens the door to check who it is. It was Jungkook who's obviously nervous while standing outside the study room.

 "Ms. Kim, can we talk?"

Jonhyoon smiled at the younger and let him enter the study room. He left a light peck on Bokjoo's forehead before he gives them some alone time knowing that his fiance also want to ask a lot of things from the younger man. 

"Have a seat Mr. Jeon." Bokjoo guides him at the couch.

When the two of them are finally sitting face to face, Jungkook was the first one to speak.

 "Ms. Kim I know there are lots of question you want to ask but let me introduce myself to you first. I know Taehyung is precious to you and your family too that's why I am here to let you know that I care a lot about him too." Jungkook said when the CEO of KGC remains quiet while studying him. 

Bokjoo sighs because the truth is, she knows that Jungkook doesn't have to do it. Her baby brother is an adult now who can decide for himself and she really appreciates Jungkook initiative to introduce himself to their family.

 "I just want to know Jungkook-sii, why do you like my brother?" Bokjoo asked because well, everyone who like her brother is just after his gorgeous body & fat bank account! 

Taehyung has been known brat so she knows that whoever tries to woo Taehyung in the past is definitely not after his attitude. Jungkook smiled at the CEO when he heard the question because to be honest, the first thing he remembers is the first time he met the youngest Kim, it was when Taehyung called him DRIVER.

"Jungkook knows he could write an entire book to answer Bokjoo's question but since he knows the older Kim just wanna make sure he won't hurt her little brother, he goes straight to the point.

"I like him because he is Taehyung with all his glamorous self to his bratty side. I only spent 7 days with him in the island and along those days, he never once forgot who he is. He remains the Taehyung that everyone knows in Seoul but he just showed us a little more. Your brother is the most beautiful human I have ever met Ms. Kim. And I am not saying this because I have seen him wear brands and make ups but because I have seen him remove them. He is a wonderful being who doesn't only speak what's in his mind but he could bravely follow his heart without being ashamed of what he's doing. He is so high yet so humble. For others, he's always look grandiose but I have seen him with the basics. To some, he feels bare yet full and overflowing, he is extraordinary but can be modest. The more he wants to be simple the more he becomes complex. He never fails to draw so much attention but was never intended. He looks like a misplaced diamond in a pile of rock in the island, but you know what he showed us Ms. Kim? He shared his shine and sparkle among the rocks." Jungkook said with a smile because he really can't contain himself telling what he feels about the boy who stole his heart.

"OMG, I'm not letting you marry him at least not before you have gone to 10 more dates! My brother is still so young and he just accepted his position in the company. He haven't even done his first official exhibit yet. OMG!" Bokjoo is now blabbering because damn, Jungkook talked about her brother as if he's the most precious human in the whole wide world!

 How can she not give her YES to the boy in front of her? Jungkook's smile becomes wider upon hearing the oldest Kim's blabbering. He knows he finally got her with his sincere confession.

"Ms. Kim if--"

 "Noona! If you are going to become member of the family, then stop calling me Ms. Kim as if we're some kind of business partners." Bokjoo corrected him and Jungkook almost immediately grins upon hearing that! He's just so happy that he's finally accepted!

"But Jungkook this is crazy! I mean, no offense meant but my brother, Kim Taehyung isn't just...Kim Taehyung. I mean, he's the heir of the company and he's more than that and I don't even know where you came from and what you do when you're not a volunteer of JGC. Please don't get me wrong. I know & I trust my brother's decision. If he said he likes you, then I wouldn't interfere in your affair. I just want to make sure my brother's future will be secured. Do you understand what I mean?" Bokjoo asks nicely because she doesn't want to sound arrogant.

Jungkook nods at Bokjoo, of course he knows exactly what she means. The truth is, the architect is even surprised that the Kim Siblings ever once made him feel little around them. He knows how rich and powerful they are and he respects how Bokjoo is being cautious with him.

"Ms.--Noona, don't worry I will make sure to wait until our 10 date is over before I propose to him." Jungkook said that made Bokjoo almost lose her self-control again. "Please, can we like not talk about that yet?" Bokjoo asked so Jungkook agreed immediately because he doesn't wanna pressure the lady. 

"If it would make you feel better to know, I'm Jeon Junsu's youngest son." Jungkook gave her a time to think and when Bokjoo realized who he is, she covers her mouth with her own hand out of shocked! "OMG, I've heard a lot about you being the real gem of your father's firm. But I also heard that you have your own architectural firm based in UK." she honestly told him what she knows & Jungkook appreciates that. He even smiled discovering that if there's common denominator amongst Kim Siblings, it's their honesty & kindness.

"Would I be too shameless if I'll tell you that both rumors you've heard are true about me noona?" Jungkook asked with a smile only for Bokjoon to lunged at his side, now they're sitting beside each other kn the long sofa.

 "You mean to say, you really are the--OMG!"

Jungkook can't help but smile at Taehyung's older sister. He realized that it's not only their kindness & honesty that stole his heart but also their pureness. The 4 of them look so intimidating at first but when you come to know them, they're nothing but softies trapped in the most beautiful bodies of human beings.

"I am the project director of JGC, yes noona I'm Architect Jeon the head architect with the golden hands." Jungkook hates that title in the past because he finds it cringey but then again this time, he's proud of his accomplishments because at least he doesn't have to cowet under the Kims. 

"So if you are the architect with golden hands you6the one who's commissioning Te---Vante's designs?" Bokjoo suddenly blurted upon realizing his brother's biggest client since he started his art commissions.

Jungkook immediately nods upon hearing his favorite artist.

"Yes noona, but how did you know that?" Jungkook frowns when he realized that commissioning his art pieces he used for the design of the latest hotel they did in Dubai is confidential. Only few people knows about that.

Bokjoo suddenly got confused again because if Jungkook fell in love with his brother in the island, does it mean he doesn't know who Vante is? The CEO of KGC turns to look at his face.

"H-haven't you met Vante yet?" she asked to check if she's right with her guess.

Jungkook pouts and shakes his head before he answers.

"Unfortunately not even the golden hands worked for Vante noona. There was even a rumor that it's affiliated to you but then KGC never once mentioned Vante with their projects." Jungkook said.

"So you haven't met him yet?"

"Nope! Only had emails sent to him for my requests about the arts we collaborated before. Most of the commissions he did for us were used overseas too so I actually don't have to meet him with our work." Jungkook said before he looks at the older woman because he just realized why is Bokjoo even asking that to him?! 

"Uhmmm, noona why did you even ask?" Jungkook said but Bokjoo is already dying of laughing on her side. 

"I...OMG, I just can't believe it. We're missing the dessert outside, let's go Jungkook-ah, let's meet Van--Tete & the rest."

Jungkook & Bokjoo went back to the poolside only to see Yoona & Seokjin already having the time of their lives with the karaoke Jonghyoon has set up for them. Taehyung immediately welcomes Jungkook back with a worried look because he really has no idea what took them so long.

"Gukkie! hey, what did--" 

"Tete! did you know Jungkook here is a fan of Vante?" Bokjoo interrupted them as she gives Jungkook his own bottle of beer since they all decided to drink beer instead of wine that evening. Jungkook finds it amusing to see them like ordinary siblings. Taehyung's eyes widened and his jaw dropped the moment he heard his name, well his artist pseudo name!

"You know him too? Great! I know we have the same taste when it comes to arts. I saw you doodling at Yuna's workbook in the island." Jungkook beams not noticing how Taehyung's face becomes paler as he speaks. 

"Isn't that amazing Tete?" Bokjoo teases her brother more because she really finds it amazing that the two who were just total strangers to one another a week ago are obviously head over heels to each other now, not knowing that they were both connected to each other even before they have met each other in the island.

 "H-how did you know V-vante?" Taehyung asked all of a sudden. 

"Uhhhm, I actually have to tell you something sweetheart." Jungkook uttered nervously because he just realized that he already told Bokjoo the truth when Taehyung is still clueless of who he is. Tae grabs the architect's hand and pulled him away from his siblings. They end up on the Kim's beautiful garden. It's almost past 9 o'clock in the evening but the whole surroundings is bright thanks to the garden lamps.

The two ended up sitting on the swing located at the corner of the garden. Jungkook is still mesmerized by Taehyung's beauty now that he could finally stare at him freely without his siblings guarding their every move.

 "So how's the dinner?" Taehyung tries to break the silence.

 "You pulled me all the way here to ask me about the dinner?" Jungkook teases the other before taking his hand & intertwines it to his own. Taehyung looks at their now linked hands before he looks at the other's eyes. 

"Well, i brought you here so I could do this without my brother & sisters glaring at us." Taehyung replied with a soft smile in his lips. Jungkook forgets about the other siblings when he heard that as he leans closer to the pretty boy beside him to put a light kiss on his lips. 

They both smiled at the light kiss before they made it deeper. Jungkook's hand wrapped around Taehyung's waist to pull him closet while Taehyung's hands landed on his shoulders to balance himself because he suddenly feels so dizzy with their very first kiss outside the island. 

"I missed you." Jk whispers when they break the kiss.

Taehyung immediately smile after hearing that because he never thought that knowing someone you miss, misses you too can really melt his heart.

 "I've missed you too and I'm just so glad that you're here with me." he uttered as he leans his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

The two remain like that under the garden lamp, sitting beside each other just enjoying the bliss of the peace they have found. 

"You're already beyond beautiful when we were in the island & it's not even 24 hours since we came back but look at you now. How lucky I am dating a real life prince." Jungkook said after a while.

 Taehyung blushes so hard upon hearing that. 

"You don't look bad yourself Architect Jeon. Look at you without your boots!" Taehyung teases him before he leans in again for another lazy kiss.

 Gosh, they both can't stop themselves from kissing each other until Jungkook remembers that he has to tell Taehyung the truth about him. He slowly lets go of the youngest Kim's soft and plump lips. Taehyung is still staring at him with his half lidded eyes and if they're not in the Kim's mansion at that moment, Jungkook knows he could have carried the other towards a more private place. 

"I want to tell you something." Jungkook utters when he finally found his tongue again. Taehyung suddenly feels nervous because he remembers Jungkook & his sister talking about Vante a while ago.

"W-what is it?" he asked nervously.

 "Remember when I told you who I am outside the island?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung just nods not wanting to interrupt him.

 "I said I'm an architect but there's more to that. I mean it doesn't really matter but I want you to know everything about me if we're really gonna do this." Jk said while squeezing his hand.

 "Okay, so tell me Mr. Jeon, what else should I know about my boy--I mean my possible boyfriend?" Taehyung asked bravely that made them stare at each other again.

 "You want me to be your boyfriend?"

"OMG, isn't it the whole point of you coming here? I mean, we already kissed and we... you already f... I mean, OMG! You don't want me to be yours?" Taehyung suddenly panics but Jungkook finds it endearing to see the other blabbering until he just can't help but kiss him again.

When they ended the kiss, their lips are already both swollen.

 "Be mine." Jungkook utters with a smile while his hand is still cupping the pretty boy's face. Taehyung's swollen lips broke into a fond smile upon hearing him. 

"I'm already yours." he replied without thinking.

Jungkook breaks into a wide smile too before he starts devouring his BOYFRIEND'S lips again. They stayed like that inside the swing, just kissing each other like there's no tomorrow until Jungkook remembers his purpose of coming here again so he pulled away from the kiss.

"Tae, sweetheart have I told you before how grateful I am to have met you, not only because of your beautiful soul but the fact that you've pulled me out of my shell again, the fact that you knocked me off my feet when I thought I would never fall in love with someone before. Gosh, I'm so lucky to have you sweetheart." 

Jungkook said while holding Taehyung's face. The youngest of the Kim can't help but bite her lower lip because honestly, that's exactly how he felt with him. 

"Wait, y-you love me? Like love, as in you want to be with me?"

Jungkook grins upon hearing how cute his sweetheart is.

"Oh come on, sweetheart I just asked you to be mine. Just in case you're not aware of what you're doing to me right now..." jk looks down to the part where his pants a little tight now & that made Taehyung blushed!

"Of course I love you Kim Taehyung, this might sound so far fetched but I'd like to think that I have fallen for you since Day 1." Jungkook finally confessed to him.

Taehyung grins upon hearing that. He wants to argue with him when he remembers how they first met!

"Gosh, Jeon Jungkook! I love you too! I love you everyday!" he blurted out before throwing himself to the other again! Jungkook laughs upon catching him, making Taehyung sit on his lap before kissing him again & again totally forgetting about his other confession!

It is when they heard another footsteps coming their way when they finally let go of each other's lips. Taehyung even wanted to move from Jungkook's lap but the architect didn't let him as his grip on his waist tightened.

"Gukkie, let go! That might be my noona or my hyungie."

Taehyung whisper yelled already but Jungkook just hold him in place on his lap.

"So? Are you ashamed to introduce me to your family sweetheart?" Jungkook teases him but Taehyung just rolled his eyes on him.

 "You know that's not true." he pouts. 

"Then I can't see any problem if ever they see us like this." Jungkook pouts too. Taehyung wasn't given a chance to reply when Seokjin already appeared in front of them. 

"Hmm getting cozy I see." he smirks before he joins them on the swing. Taehyung tries to squirm away from his boyfriend's hold but Jungkook just keeps him on place.

 "H-hyungie I--"

 "It's okay Tete, you don't have to explain anything to me now. I have perfect vision and I can see two gentlemen who are disgustingly in love with each other. I just came here to thank Jungkook-ah." Seokjin said in his soft voice.

Jungkook's head snap towards the older man's direction.

 "Me? I mean, Seokjin hyung I don't think there's a reason for you to thank me. In fact, I should be the one thanking you for accepting and welcoming me to your house, to your family and let me meet with your brother."

Seokjin smiled when he heard the younger's thoughtful remark again. 

"And that's exactly why I wanted to thank you. You already knew my brother is smitten with you as much as you are with him but then you still made an effort to reach out to us. You see, we don't have our parents anymore and meeting us, introduces yourself to us meant really something for us Jungkook-ah. You have no idea how happy I am to see that our little brother is as giddy and happy as he is right now. It's strange to see him like that, but it's a good kind of strange." he said.

Jungkook suddenly feels like a warmth spreading inside him upon hearing Seokjin's words. He didn't thought that his simple gesture would mean so much to Taehyung's siblings. NOw he's so happy that he really chose to stay longer in Seoul to meet Taehyung's family instead of going back to UK immediately.

"Seokjin hyung, I'd also like to thank you for the chance you've given me to be with your brother. I know how precious he is to you and your sister. I promise, I'll take care of him as how you've taken care of him." Jungkook is never a fan of promises, but right at that moment, while holding TAehyung's hand in front of his only brother he suddenly had the urge to say that to the older Kim. 

Taehyung on the other hand feels like his heart is about to explode of happiness while listening to the two most important man in his life.

"Why do I feel like a parent handing my son for marriage? OMG! our sisters will kill us all if they heard about this. Anyway I'm glad my little Tete have you now Jungkook-ah, just make sure you won't break that promise because if you do, ISTG I'm going to hunt you." he said.

Jungkook nods at the older Kim before he looks at Taehyung who's just quietly listening to their conversation.

 "I promise hyung, I'll take care of him, each and everyday." Jk said before planting a soft kiss on Taehyung's temple. Seokjin melted at the scene in front of him.

"Anyway, you to have to go back at the pool side because Yoona noona just got a call from her manager already. Apparently she has an early call time tomorrow so she has to go. She's just waiting for you two to go back." Seokjin informed the two of them. They all went back to the pool side and saw Bokjoo belting a high note in the karaoke while Jonghyoon is fondly watching her. Tae smiled as he walks towards them. Jk went to the table to grab another bottle of beer for himself, his eyes following Taehyung who's now hugging his sister from the back.

Jungkook is still staring at Taehyung who's now sharing the microphone with his eldest sister when Yoona walks closer to him. The architect knows the Kim siblings are all beautiful but seeing her upclose still knocks the air off his chest because of her perfect visual.

"So, Jungkookie..." Yoona trails off as she grabs another bottle of beer too before she stands next to Jungkook. The younger remains quiet because he doesn't want to interrupt her. 

"I'm guessing you & my brother are not just mere island buddies, yeah?" she said before gulping the drink in her hand. It's one thing Jungkook finds so fascinating about the Kims, they all look so high & elite but they do things like ordinary people does.

 "I saw you two kissing at the garden a while ago so I left not wanting to interrupt." she said with a blank face. Jungkook starts to choke on his beer upon hearing the actress' confession.

He knows he & Taehyung are both adults already & they're allowed to kiss but at that moment he feels like he's 17 who got caught by his boyfriend's parents while sneaking out in their garden.

Yoona grabs a tissue and gave it to the younger boy beside her. Jungkook mumbles a short thank you before wiping his own mouth. He's so embarrassed not because they got caught but because he made a mess out of himself in front of Taehyung's sister. The actress takes another gulp from her drink before she speaks again. 

"Taehyung is different from all of us. I don't know what you did or what you have shown him to make him trust you but I'm telling you this now Jeon Jungkook, if you break my brother's heart I'll kill you." Yoona uttered without even blinking as she stares at him. 

Jungkook swallowed upon hearing that. 

He was so nervous when he talked to Bokjoo & Seokjin because they're both intimidating but hearing Yoona's short but clear warning gives him goosebumps because he knows the woman clearly meant it. Yoona let her words sink in to the man's mind first before she continues.

 "I don't care about what Bokjoo noona & Jinnie told you because I'm sure they just told you that you could run away with our little brother anytime and anywhere you want. They have always been a fan of my good romantic movies so I'm sure they'll hand over Taehyungie to you as if you're sort of his prince charming, but I've seen and read a lot of romantic stories already so I'll go straight to the point Jungkook, don't even think of hurting or betraying him. I don't want to see my brother locking up himself inside his made up world again. I've seen him went through enough already when our parents died so make sure you won't hurt him." Yoona said with her eyes focus on Taehyung who's now swaying with Jin & Bokjoo while Jonghyoon is singing on the mic.

Jungkook put his beer on the table before he turns to Yoona and extended his hand.

 "I'm glad Taehyung has a sister who won't be afraid to commit a murder for protecting him." Jungkook said while waiting for her to accept his hand. 

"A deal that I'll bare my neck to you the moment I hurt your brother, Yoona noona." Jungkook uttered that made the actress flustered. Yoona knows she's not bluffing when she warned Jungkook and she knows that the man knows it too. So it really surprised her when Jungkook extended his hand for that deal.

"You really like him." she said absentmindedly that made Jungkook smile.

 "Hurting him would be like betraying myself noona, so deal?" Jungkook said lifting his hand again. Yoona shakes her head before she smiled.

 "Alright Jungkook, deal." she finally accepted his hand.

That night, if Jungkook has another choice, he wouldn't not leave the Kim's mansion. He was standing by their gate kissing Taehyung for almost an hour before he finally leaves since Nana Tala already yelled at him. Taehyung tried to convince Nana Tala to just let them have another minute but it turned out that the old woman had enough of them eating each other's face.

 "He's either going home now or I'll call the security." Nana Tala even threatened them so Taehyung has no choice but to let his boyfriend go since they both understand the old woman.

When Jungkook finally left, Taehyung suddenly hugged the old woman from behind. The two of them are both standing in the middle of their living room now. 

"I'm sorry if I made you angry." Taehyung said while resting his chin to the old woman's shoulder. Aside from his siblings, Nana Tala is the closest to him. She has been his mom & dad whenever his brother and sisters are busy with their own lives too. The old woman is so dear to him and now that the night is almost over, he suddenly feels guilty for not introducing him properly to Jungkook.

The old woman carefully turn around so she could see his baby Tete's face. She smiled at him as she cups his face. 

"He looks like a good man. I was watching you from the window and I could see how you both move around each other. He may be casually talking to your siblings but his senses are all on you." Nana Tala softly pinches his cheeks. 

"What do you mean by that Nana?" Taehyung asked though he might have an idea of what she's talking about because he could feel it too. 

"You two reminds me of your mom & dad when they first met. Your dad was fell in love with your mom on the very first day they've met. Ever since that party held at your mom's house, your father never let her go." Nana Tala is smiling while recalling that event. She was originally working at Mrs. Kim's family so she knows everything about them.

"If your father i still with us, that boy won't live another day but I'm sure if your mom is here, she would've just hit your father's face too because she would agree with me when I said that your sweetheart is just like your dad. I hope he also takes care of you like he did to your mom until their last breath." Nana Tala said with a tear in her eyes. 

Taehyung can't help but tear up too. Of course he knows what she meant. Their parents were found inside their burnt car after the accident. The rescue team who found them had a difficulty taking them out of the car because his father was embracing his mom inside it so they know that he was trying to protect her until their very last breath. 

That night, Taehyung reached out for his phone on his side table to send a short message to Jungkook before he fall asleep.

 "THANK YOU FOR MEETING MY FAMILY. I LOVE THE FLOWERS, THEY'RE NOW HERE IN MY ROOM. GUKKIE, I WILL LOVE YOU EVERYDAY."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 2.7K 35
I am bad at description. But I will try... So, Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Loves each other so much... Taehyung was a bubbly person.. He always he...
198K 11.5K 28
Working at a flower shop had it's own consequences; from knowing what each flower meant.. to working with none other than Jeon Jungkook, the bad boy...
2.8K 279 1
Wandering through the hospital halls, intern Jeon Jungkook finds something more than just work - a home. But for Jungkook, home didn't last long. [ta...
221K 8.7K 46
jungkook's a determined kid.. and Shout out to the Jeon parents for raising a respective man with a bad attitude who has the biggest heart but is a b...