{๐ต๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘ข๐ท๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘ข ๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ...

By BigBrainTodoroki

๐ต๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘ข๐ท๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘ข ๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ !!โค๏ธ Oneshots of BakuDeku! I Don't own My Hero Academia it goes to it respect... More

๐Ÿฆ‹{๐‘…๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘‡๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘๐‘™๐‘’}๐Ÿฆ‹
โ˜๏ธ{๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘}โ˜๏ธ
๐ผ-
๐Ÿฅ€/๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘” ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’/๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€/๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘” ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘ก.2/๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿ–ค|[๐‘๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’]|๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ“š/๐‘๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘‡๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ/๐Ÿ“š
๐Ÿ“š/๐‘๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘‡๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘ก.2/๐Ÿ“š
๐Ÿบwolf&ฮฒunny๐Ÿฐ
โœจ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐”‚โœจ
๐Ÿงธ๐–ฒ๐—Ž๐—€๐–บ๐—‹&๐–ฒ๐—‰๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ๐Ÿงธ
๐Ÿ’œNฮฑฯ Tฮนษฑาฝ๐Ÿ’œ
๐ŸŽƒ
๐ŸคŽ๏ผณ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ—, ๏ผก๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„ ๏ฝ“๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ™๐ŸคŽ
๐Ÿ’—Update๐Ÿ’—
๐ŸŒธ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐““๐“ช๐”‚๐ŸŒธ

๐Ÿ๐–•๐–”๐–˜๐–˜๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š๐Ÿ

8.1K 74 19
By BigBrainTodoroki

If you told Bakugou he would be the one in submissive he would laughed or scoff, one of the two, There could be no way anyone could tame or bend him into any type of submissive but it was on little lucky fucker who could and that person drove his omega wild.

It none other than Izuku Midoriya!, he didn't know why his omega gravitate towards him but damn was the blond mad, the Quirkless freak of an alpha was supposed to be below submitting to him but the universe had other plans, the nerd was supposed to be another bug he could crush without even trying hard.. he just didn't want him one step above him.

He hated the thought!, omega are already hated on in society being called weak and motherly but that was the opposite of what the blond was, he Acted like an alpha in room full of omega, he was a wild omega who some presumed that will never have an alpha to calm and tame that fierceness.

But here we are 18 years later on the way from graduating from U.A high school he sat in the common room cling on to his alpha that marked and calmed him in there second year, Bakugou looks up from the floor and looked up at his mate.

The greenette had grownd quite a bit, he has gotten taller and bulky still having his cute baby face and freckles all over it, his curl green hair had an undercut and was still a mess and even wild at sometimes.

Bakugou have grown a bit a little bit taller but not much he got stronger and bulky too along side his mate, the blond some time cursed the alpha for being so tall and bulky in his third year of high school, he was short and cute having the blond be the taller one in there talking in the first year but when second year hit the boy had a growth spurt and was become more mature and handsome, at this point Bakugou had to break his neck to look up at his mate and Midoriya had to break his to look down at the blond omega.

Bakugou looked up at his mate face seeing him stare at the tv with a passion, the omega saw his face lit up with a huge smile watching the action movie.

"Kacchan look baby that so cool!~" Midoriya utters looking to the side seeing the omega nod and smiles looking back down at the floor, Midoriya sighs softly with a smiles on his face, slowly the alpha wrapped his arms around the blond waist giving him a little squeeze.

"My little omega being a little clingy today!, is something the matter Bakugou?" Midoriya ask looking down at the omega with a small frown.

"No alpha I just want to be close to you!~" Bakugou says one again looking down at the floor with a small blush.

"If you say so baby!~" Midoriya utters giving the blond forehead a kiss, Bakugou smile a little if there were people in the room with them he had would have slapped his face away and stopped clinging to his arm but there was no one here so he did as he pleased.

"Deku!~" a bubbly voice yells making the blond growls hold the alpha arm tighter than before.

"Uraraka!" Midoriya utters cheerfully watching as the brunette came running in the common room with a huge smile, Sitting down the brunette gave the huge alpha a side hug.

"Soo what are you watching?~" Uraraka ask glancing to the side of the alpha seeing the blond glare daggers at her, the omega just waved her hand and smiled.

"Hi Bakugou!~"

"Tch!" Bakugou growls averting his gaze elsewhere, the two began to chat leaving Bakugou out and alone with his thoughts, looking at the tv the noise around his became fuzzy as his mind just wondered he didn't think of anything particularly he just didn't want to hear the two extra shitty conversation.

"Hey Bakugou you want to go out to eat baby?~
Midoriya asked looking at the blond who stared blankly at the tv screen with his lips pressed together me brows furrowed, Bakugou jolt glancing to his alpha.

"No I'm goin to my room shitty nerd!" Bakugou grumbles letting got of Midoriya red arm getting off the couch leaving the pair alone who looked at the blond curiously.

...

Bakugou sighs shutting his room door softly, grumbling the omega trotted over to his full length body mirror that was perched against a wall.

Tugging at the hem of his black tank top he slowly lifted it up looking Down at his small protruding stomach, I kind look like he ate a big meal but he was 10 weeks pregnant, his rough calloused hand slowly rubbed at the soft stomach very diligently.

"Your getting so big Katsuki!" A voice utters sweetly startling the blond.

"Icyhot don't you have the decency to knock first!!"
Bakugou growled, Todoroki just smiled running up to the blond stomach giving kisses and rubs.

"Eww!, You and your stupid pea size brain cells are going to infect my kid!" Bakugou utters with smirk on his lip as the other omega rolled his two toned eyes.

"Eww your pea size brain cells going infect my kids!!" Todoroki mocked sticking out his tongue, Bakugou scoffs hitting the omega up side the head.

"Oww what was that for?!" Todoroki pouts.

"For you and your one brain cell not work!, and weren't you supposed to be going to eat with the nerd and his shitty friends?" Bakugou asked sitting down on his bed.

"Oh..oh that nope I want to come see you and my future niece or nephew!~" the petite omega utters getting off his knees trotting over to the blond bed, crawling towards the blond todoroki placed his head in his friend lap.

Unconscious the blond started to ran his fingers through the soft strand, the little omega let out a purr.

"Your the best!~" todoroki utters while Bakugou rolls his eyes.

"Hey icyhot are still talking to you know who?~"
Bakugou asked looking down at the omega seeing his eyes widen and a grin appears on his lip.

"Why do you ask?~"

"Cause you reek of his smell that what slut!"
Bakugou utters, Todoroki smiles.

"Im not a slut im just talking to different people!, meanie cat!!, I'm just trying to make sure I have to right alpha!~" Todoroki pouts puffing out his chest.

"Mmh hmm!, I dont what you see in him he so tall and bulky he can literally break you in half like a twig!" Bakugou utters seeing his friend shutter.

"You little freak!, you like the thought of being bent all out of shape!" the blond omega utters while the other omega just lift up his shirt continuing to run the small stomach.

"I never said suck thing you freak!, your just thinking negative" Todoroki grumbles.

"I hate that i cant get rid of you!" Bakugou utters with the roll of his rudy eye's, Todoroki giggles.

"Not now especially since yor carrying my nieces or nephew!~" Bakugou rolled his eyes letting them trail to the ground, todoroki saw the blond mood turn sour.

"Bakugou.. Your not thing what i think your think?"
Todoroki swallowed, Bakugou just nodded his head falling back on tbe bed curling up into a ball, Todoroki sighs moving off the blond legs and up to his waistline wrapping his arms around it.

Slowly the two drifted to sleep letting the scent collide and and lure them to slumber.

... I have noting but love for you!~

🌻🌻🌻

Everyone surrounded the elevator watching the number rise up, with each ding the blond felt his temper arise more.

He was waiting to the side not huddled against the elevator, the last ding could he heard and soon the door opened, and there stood the green haired alpha jaw swollen cheeks bruised while his arms was in a sling case, a sigh slipped his lip as the door rolled open.

And there stood his friend with teary eyes and huge smiles, Midoriya smiled sheepishly.

"Hi..Hi you guys!"

"DEKU!!" An angry voice roared making the alpha gulp while the rest of call out gulp right along with the alpha, Bakugou had finally got off the wall and made his way through the crowd standing right in front of his nervous mate.

Bakugou could smell the fear from his mate, walking closely the blond cupped Midoriya cheeks giving his a kiss letting out a calming scent trying to make the alpah lower his gaurd and it worked, Midoriya smiled softening his face.

Kac-

Bakugou growls bring his hand to strike down on the alpah already batterd face, the omega breathing got hashers as he grabbed his mate by his ear bragging him by it out the elevator.

"Were going to are room NOW DEKU!!" Bakugou roared tugging harshly at the red swollen ear.

Ok omeg-

"Shut the hell up!!, i dont want to hear a peep from you or im kicking your ass!!" Bakugou growls, At there shared room the blond opened the door trotting in with mate by his ear.

Shutting the door Bakugou let go of his mate ear shoved the alpha deeper into the room, Midoriya thanks the heaven silently for the omega letting his ear go, the alpha looked down at the floor not trying to look the omega in his face.

Bakugou growls lifting the alpha chin, the two looked eye to eye with eachother, the alpha could see the anger in the blond eyes seeing it filled with rage.

"Im sick of looking at your face!" Bakugou slapped the alpha again but harder this time.

Midoriya just hiss hold hold his stinging cheek, "Bakugou baby what wrong?~" Midoriya asked softly admiting a calming scent but Bakugou had a different plan, Growls could he heard as the omega released a stronger scent that overpower the alpha clouding both of there brains.

"Omega!" Midoriya warned with a growl but that didn't phase Bakugou.

"Do you have any FUCKIN IDEA HOW MAD IM AT YOUR RIGHT NOW!!" Bakugou screams face turing red.

"I know baby your mad but look im here standing in front of you breathing, talking other people mates are not doing the same thing so you have to be thankful!" Midoriya utters walking up to the blond omega placing his hands on his the omega arms trailing them to his hands pulling them up his mouth giving the swollen knuckles a kiss.

"Suck my dick!, You and your stuipdity make me sick one day it going to get you killed!!, Do not understand how fucking worried I was you little shit!!, No you don't now the next time you try to pull a stunt like that im breaking your leg off you fuckin Dickwad!!, And you better not try to fight back cause you fuckin know YOU cant beat me!!"

Bakugou growls pointing his finger in the alpha face having it touch his nose.

"Baby!~, chill im perfectly fine!" Midoriya utters softly, Bakugou growls pushing the alpha off of him, Bakugou grabs a jacket out the closet putting it on and zipping it up, a sigh could be heard as the blond trotted to the door.

"Bakugou!, were are you going you need to stay in this room your angry and you need to- *Slam!* the blond left tbe room.

Bakugou face was scrunched up amd brows furrowed as he walked down the hall, his scent was strong amd filled with anger and distress, both alpha and omega sniffles the air smelling the omega in distress.

Unmarked alpha growls softly while marked alpha held there omega partner, Todoroki sniffs the air as he was in the kitchen.

"Bakugou?" The omega called out seeing the blond hop on the elevator with a snarl, seeing the door almost close he ran from the kitchen to the elevator snatching a jacket off a hook as he did, the omega placed his hand in the door having it open widly again.

In the elevator the Todoroki put his jacket on seeing the blond on the verge of exploding, stand back he watched the blobd carefully.

Bakugou whole body shook, letting out a scream his fist hit the side of the elevator leaving a huge dent in it.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

The blond huffs getting off the elevator and out to fresh open air, the pair were out the dorms and outside, Bakugou close his eyes letting oit a sigh, the omega started to walk slowly but picked up his pace as he walked down the brick path with two toned omega hot on his trail.

Sitting down on the bench the blond let out a very concering scream, the concering part coming from todoroki.

"HE DOESNT UNDERSTAND WHEN HE DOES SHIT LIKE THAT TODOROKI THAT MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL!!!"

"I know it hurts but you have to-" Todoroki stopped he didnt even know were he was going with it but tbe look on the blond face says it all.

"He doesn't understand im very insecure!" The omega whisper the last word softly letting out a small sob as he bring his knees up to his chest.

"Im very insecure he knows THAT.. But he still goes out and do that dumb shit that makes me feel Insignificant like im not a good enough omega or i cant keep control over my alpha, do you know how bad i hurt when press is all up in your face showing you pictures of them together, with her!!"

"Thats shit embarrassing!!, i have to cover up my face every time i step out in public cause i feel a shame to call that person my alpha sometime when i know he can up and leave and go back to her!!"

"Bakugou you need to have some faith in Izuku he only let it happened once and you forgave him!"
Todoroki utters.

"But what make you think he want do it again when Im away or he goes away!!" Bakugou yells, Todoroki looks at the like he has a point.

"But you know what todoroki I wont let a bitch take what mines!!, He mines and only mine!!" Bakugou yells, Todoroki smiles scooting close to the blond.

"And that what I like about you!~, you never back down from a challenge~, you always get your way your way and nobody else's!"

"Oh shuddup Icyhot!"

Todoroki rolled his eyes pulling the blond off the bench, standing up Todoroki walked closed to the blond wiping his tears.

"Ice-cream!, my treat!~" Todoroki utters taking out a black leather wallet out "his" jean jacket.

"Your treat or your ponds treat?" the blond asked.

"I play the game not by the rules~" todoroki whinkled at the blond sling an arm around his shoulder.

"So whos the lucky person your scamming money from, hmm?"

"Good ole Iida~!"

"Of course it is"

...

Safely back on U.A campus the two laughed as the walked up the stair to there level, the two opened letting giggles slip there mouth as they entered the comman room were an green haired alpha waited, Midoriya tured his head seeing his omega and his friend enter the room.

"Bakugou!, Todoroki!, Where the hell were you guys it passed midnight?" the alpha growled, Todoroki rolled his eyes taking another lick of his ice cream.

"We only went to get ice cream that all!" todoroki utters, Midoriya growls walking up to the blond who just finshed eat the bottom of his cone.

"And you!!, you could have called or told someone instead of storming out like a childish adult!, Bakugou Kastsuki god so help me- go to the room NOW!"

Bakugou huffs saying his goodbye to his friend walking down the hall, Midoriya stood behind turing to look at todoroki.

"And you need to go to your room! Before I tell Aizawa-senai on you!! And you get suspended!!"
Midoriya growls pointing his finger at the omega, Todoroki smile sweetly turning on his heels.

"You should have told him!, i would have been able to masturbate in peace!~ at home!~" the omega utters as he walked away, Midoriya growls balling  up his fist walking down the hall to the shared bedrooms, opening the door he walked in shutting it behind him.

Walking deeper into the room the he saw blond taking off his clothes gettimg ready for bed, Midoriya walked up to him pushing him down on the bed.

"What the hell do you want?" Bakugou growls,

"You know what I want Bakugou stop acting dumb, what been up with you been acting strange?"

Midoriya utters as he wedge his way through the blond legs resting his head on his thighs, Bakugou growls feeling the bottom of his stomach flutter.

"Your making me angry!, I could have lost you and you want to play dumb!" Bakugou growls grabbing ahold of the green curls giving them a tug, Midoriya whines thrashing around.

"You know I didn't mean to cause you any type of distress baby!~" Midoriya utters looking at the blond stomach unconscious he lift the shirt up seeing a scare on his abdomen along with his stomach bulge a little more than usual, a cold hand was placed on the blond stomach making him shiver.

"What happened?, Did my omega have a big dinner?" Midoriya asked rubbing the stomach making Bakugou purr, Midoriya chuckled softly giving the stomach kisses.

"Yes I had a big lunch shitty nerd!, and that from fight so stop worrying!" Midoriya just nods reductively tracing a finger over the scar seeing it pinkish look like it was in the process of healing.

"Omega!, Is there something your not tell me?"
Midoriya ask one more time, Bakugou grumbles.

"What you don't trust me?, I'm tell you the trust!"
Bakugou growls at the alpha.

"No no just cut look deep that all!, And I do trust you but do you trust me?"

"Not to the full extent but yeah I trust you" Bakugou grumbles averting his gaze away from his mate.

"No you don't!, It always a cycles you become clingy and possessive over me! Is there something the matter? Did I fuck up again?" Midoriya asked looking up at the omega rudy eyes that looked hurt.

"Yes!, But I'm not telling what you did but I'm goin to continue to be clingy and possessive until I fully get what MINES back!" Bakugou hissed shoving the alpha off of him, Pulling back the black cover the blond got in the bed getting comfortable while the alpha sat on the floor just looking at the blond.

"I love you baby!~"

"No you don't!"

"Yes I do!" Midoriya growls.

"Then show that you love!!, cause I'm not feeling loved or well taken care of asshole!!"

🐍🐍🐍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 3.1K 10
"Katsuki." Izuku's eyes were cold and unforgiving. Bakugou frowned; the tone caught him entirely off guard. "Deku, please. I-I've made myself so fuck...
156K 4.8K 41
โš ๏ธWarningโš ๏ธ Contains Smut Omegaverse Bullying Suicide attemps Mpreg Cursing Bakugo always wanted to be the best, he believed he was the best, when h...
259K 8.9K 24
Izuku Midoriya wants nothing more than to follow his dreams and become the number one hero. However, something like that is unheard of for omegas. Wi...
180K 1.4K 70
This will include: Izuku Midoriya Katsuki Bakugo Shoto Todoroki Eijiro Kirishima Denki Kaminari I do not own my hero academia.