The Wish

By miss5sos221

Hanna is a 16 year old with cancer who is captured by One Direction. Her brother Calum is looking for her! Yo... More

Past, present, captured?
I miss you. More than you know.
I love you.
Why?
Char?
Why you hatin'
Fine
Ash? HAS A SISTER?!
A new friend
Double Date?!
Ashlen?
Help.
Moving?!
The pain.
Lets go out!
School
Stay.
The breakup. For real.
Funeral.
It was all fake
Sequel!

0.0!

30 1 0
By miss5sos221

*hannas pov*
Its been a few weeks. Zayn finally let me go eat something. I go into the kitchen and grab a knife. I stab Zayn and right at that moment Calum and Ashlen burst in. Calum grabs me and runs. He drives to Charlies house. Charlie runs out. He lifts me up then puts me on his couch. He looks at me and starts crying. I have lost more than 10 pounds. I havent eaten anything in over 2 weeks. He runs to the kitchen and brings me food.
*Charlies pov*
Tomorrow is Hanna's bday! She is turning 18!!! Yay!!! We have been together for 2 years so far. I am planning a special night for my baby. DISNEY LAND!!!!! Im soo exited. Hanna told me she has something to tell me. When she said that her face fell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

673K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
4.7M 253K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...