Glitchtale: Age of Pain ASK

By Tom_Darko

If you have something to ask to the characters of this timeline of Glitchtale, write it here... If the answer... More

#1
#2

Ask everthing you want!

102 2 1
By Tom_Darko

While i was working on the story, i was thinking "well, if someone would ask me something about my story, how i should've answer" and then i though about doing this!

Ask me about something you didn't understand about the story, or something you want to know, or...
Ask to the characters themself, they'll answer to everything you want.

Darko: "Do i have to do this stupid thing, Creator? I have better things to do right now..."

Don't worry, remember that we've talk about this, do what they want and i'll reward you with a personal timeline.

Darko: "...alright, who's the first one then!?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1.1M 46.5K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...