The Mini Lopez

By Txeaszii

Hi, my name is Kayla Maria Lopez and as you already guessed by my last name, yep I'm the sister of the famous... More

Introduction
Expelled
Reunion
Meeting the Idiot house
You have me
What is wrong with you Kayla!?!?
Hospital
A/N
Kidnapped
Abused
Back Home
Ice cream
Maiko Baby!
Chances
Shoutout
Bad Feeling...
Texts
2K!!!!!!!!!!!
Depressed
Jean-Victor Mackie
New business!
Truth Told!
R.I.P
Sorry!
HACKERRRRR

School

939 13 2
By Txeaszii

Skip to Monday, Kayla's POV

Tony: Wake up Kayla!

Kayla: No!

So he went out of my room and came back just to pour boiled water on me! thanks, Tony!

I jumped out of bed and chased him around just to be grabbed by Ondreaz

Ondreaz: You better stop chasing Tony around and get ready for school!

Kayla: Sheesh, what crawled up the guy's ass?

Everyone snickered except for Ondreaz

Wow. Something really crawled up his ass

At school

Kayla's POV

Ondreaz: Don't do anything stupid understand?

Kayla: yes 'dad'

We both rolled our eyes. I walked to the principal's room to see Micheal and the principal.

So I was about to walk out until...

Principal: Ah! Kayla just in time meet Micheal, the 'bad boy'.

I turned around and started laughing

Kayla: How can Micheal be a 'bad boy'? ahaha

Micheal suddenly stood up and cornered me which caused my laughter to stop. I was immediately scared and I think you could tell cause Micheal smirked.

Micheal: Aww my babygirl is scared! haha

I had angry look on my face but the principal's phone rang. After the phone call, the principal asked Micheal to leave. okay....

Principal: You are not allowed near Micheal understood?

Kayla: Sure

I lied because as soon as I left the office, I went to Micheal straight away.

Kayla: Why?

Micheal: Why what?

Kayla: When you were in the hospital all you said was ' oh sorry Kayla but bye'. You didn't do anything!

Micheal: Your brothers fight and those fights hurt. I was already at the hospital!

Principal: KAYLA MARIA LOPEZ! GET AWAY FROM MICHEAL IMMEDIATELY!

Kayla: Ugh fine. Bye Maiko!

So this person is showing me around right now and his name Chad. I hate him.

Chad: You know, I'm a better guy than Micheal.

Kayla: ...

He pinned against the lockers and I gotta say... he is strong!

Chad: You deserve me!

I kiss my teeth

Kayla: Boy I hate you. If you want me don't pin me against stuff okay?

He pulled out a gun and said that I belong to him. I quickly nodded. The rest of the day was fine, it's just that Maiko got sent home and Chad always gave me a smirk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 4.5K 62
Joker Knocks up Harley Quinn. At first he was resistant of being a father. then saw his baby he knew he wanted to be apart of her life
8.8K 262 11
"Fuck what you heard, you're mine, you're mine Long as you know who you belong to"
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...