WHERE RED MEETS WHITE

By Theos_wifey

In which Ron Weasley's twin sister falls for a certain blonde Slytherin. ❝I kind of hate most things but I'v... More

𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝘀
𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗔/𝗡
𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝘇𝗸𝗮𝗯𝗮𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗴𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗳-𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆

650 22 1
By Theos_wifey

"You don't have a date to the ball, do you?"

I looked up from my plate to see Harry's desperate face.

I coughed awkwardly, "I'm sorry, Harry, I'm already going with Alexei. You know, my friend from Durmstrang."

"I'm never going to find a bloody date," Harry grumbled.

"Sure you are!" I laughed. "I'll help you."

Harry smiled, "Great. What about Scarlett or Gia?"

"Scarlett's already going with Dean and Gia's going with Cedric Diggory," I explained. Harry frowned.

I reached across the table to tap his hand reassuringly when a thought struck in my head. I wiggled my eyebrows suggestively, "What about Cho Chang? Hasn't she recently caught your eye?"

Harry readjusted his glasses, "I actually tried to ask her yesterday but she shot me down. She's going with someone from Beauxbatons."

"This is tough," I tapped my chin. "Don't worry, Harry, by the end of today, I'll find you a date."

Later that night, I still hadn't found anyone to go with Harry to the Yule Ball. Harry was wallowing on the couch beside me, clutching his golden egg to his chest.

"Cheer up, Harry, everything's going to be—"

"It's all right, Ron," I heard Ginny say, entering the common room. "It's okay, it doesn't even matter."

Harry and I sat up on the couch.

"What's happened to you?" Harry laughed at Ron.

"He just asked Fleur Delacour out," Ginny explained and I winced. Ginny sat Ron beside me on the couch and I waved my hand in front of his face but he didn't move.

Hermione came up behind me, "What?"

"What did she say?" Harry asked encouragingly.

"She said no, of course," I gestured to Ron's face. Ron shook his head and I gasped. "Merlin, she said yes?"

"Don't be silly," Ron whispered, finally breaking out of his trance. "There she was, walking by. You know how I like it when they walk."

I rolled my eyes but continued to listen to Ron tell the story, "I couldn't help it. It just sort of slipped out."

"Actually, he sort of screamed at her. It was a bit frightening," Ginny corrected Ron's story and I tried my best to stifle my laughter.

"So what did you do then?" Harry put a hand on Ron's shoulder.

Ron groaned, "What else? I ran for it."

"Bloody hell, Ron," I face-palmed.

"I'm not cut out for this, Harry. I don't know what's gotten into me," Ron shook his head.

Suddenly, my eyes shifted to the two girls walking down our dorm stairs. Perfect.

I left Ron's side and walked up to Lavender Brown and Parvati Patil. As I was walking, I grabbed Harry's arm and made him join me.

"Hello, girls," I greeted. "Would one of you be interested in going to the Yule Ball with my dear friend, Harry, here?"

Parvati and Lavender exchanged a look and giggled. Harry was waiting anxiously for a response. Parvati was the one who spoke, "Yes, all right, then."

"Brilliant," I grinned and Harry sighed, relieved.

"Lavender will you go with Ron?" Harry asked.

"I'm already going with Seamus," Lavender explained.

Harry groaned, "Can you think of anyone to go with Ron?"

Parvati thought for a moment before saying, "I could ask my sister Padma, in Ravenclaw."

"Brilliant," I repeated.

                        ~~~

The next few weeks flew by and it was finally the day of the Yule Ball. I woke up early on Christmas Day to a stack of presents by my bed.

I ripped open the familiar packaging and put on the handmade sweater from Mum. Harry and Ron had gotten me a bunch of sweets from Honeydukes. Fred and George gave me more pranking supplies, my favourite being a nose-biting teacup. Definitely going to use that soon.

By then, the girls were all up and unwrapping their own presents. My jaw dropped at a huge parcel. I carefully unwrapped the paper to see a pair of beautiful red shoes and a smaller box inside showcasing a red pendant. There was a note saying "With love, Ginny, Gia, Hermione and Scarlett."

"Thank you guys so much," I beamed. "This will be perfect with my dress tonight."

"That's exactly why we bought it," Scarlett winked.

I was overjoyed with all my presents and laid back on my bed. Gia smiled, "You missed one."

Another one? Who else would feel the need to get me a Christmas present? Maybe Dean? Alexei?

I took the thin box in my hands and examined it. No note. No special wrapping to indicate who sent it. I opened the box and gasped.

The most beautiful quill lay inside. I picked it up to examine it, turning it slowly in my hands. While I was turning the quill, I noticed something. Something inscribed on the quill, "So you never need to ask again."

I repeated the words over and over in my head, trying to guess who would gift me something like this.

After a few minutes, everything clicked in my head as I started to recall a memory.

I was sitting in Professor Moody's classroom trying to listen to the things he was teaching.

Eventually, he asked us to take out some parchment and copy down what he was writing on the chalkboard.

I fished out from parchment easily but found myself less successful in finding a quill.

I cursed under my breath as I continued to search. Moody was writing quickly on the chalkboard and after searching for a while, I gave up and decided to just listen, hoping I'll retain some of the knowledge.

I felt a nudge on my arm. I turned to see Malfoy holding out a spare quill. I smiled sheepishly, "Thank you. I'm normally more responsible than this. I promise, it'll be just this once."

Malfoy didn't speak and continued to copy from the board. The problem was, it wasn't only once. It seemed as though I constantly forgot my quill during Defense Against the Dark Arts and Malfoy was always there to lend me his spare quill.

My eyes widened in realization. There was no other explanation. This was a present from Malfoy.

"Who's that from?" Hermione peered onto my bed. "It's lovely."

She was holding the new book I got her. I breathed out, "You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

                        ~~~

The girls and I were all getting ready for the Yule Ball with Ginny in our dorm.

Hermione and Gia were both wearing blue dresses but they were different from each other. Scarlett was wearing a stunning green dress and Ginny was wearing an adorable green and pink dress.

I was the last to get ready and I stepped out of the bathroom adjusting the red pendant.

"You look gorgeous, Ab," Ginny squealed.

I blushed, "Thanks, Gin, so do you. You all do."

"Let's go then, don't want to keep our boys waiting," Gia clapped and we all nodded.

"I'll meet you there," Hermione stood in front of the mirror. "Won't be too long."

The four of us walked down the stairs where the girls were met with their dates, except for Gia and I. Cedric was obviously not allowed into the Gryffindor common room. Alexei and I had discussed to meet outside the Great Hall. Harry and Ron were downstairs as well.

I laughed loudly when I saw what Ron was wearing. I remembered that Mum told me that Ron made a fuss about his dress robes, but I had never seen them until now.

"Don't start, Abby," Harry warned me. "I've only just gotten him downstairs."

I ignored Harry, "You look very handsome, Ronald."

Ron burst out angrily, "I look like our Great Aunt Tessie! I even smell like her!"

I laughed loudly once more and moved forward to my brother. I raised his sleeve to my nose and started laughing even harder.

"You do smell like Great Aunt Tessie," I wiped the tears from my eyes. "But cheer up, Ron, it's only one night and you're going to have fun with Padma tonight. Right, Harry?"

"Right," Harry agreed. "We better get going then. Where's Hermione?"

I glanced back at our dorm door, "She said she'll meet us there."

Our whole group walked out of the common room and made our way to the Great Hall. Cedric met Gia right outside and couldn't stop staring at how stunning she looked. I loved seeing how happy everyone was tonight. Even with Scarlett and Ginny who went with Dean and Neville as friends. Tonight would be a good night.

Once we had arrived to the stairs leading down to the hall, my shoe slipped off so I had to stop. I held onto the wall to fix my shoe before walking down the stairs. The group had already entered the hall and I could see Alexei as I was walking down. He was beaming brightly at me, looking very attractive in his dress robes.

My eyes actually fell on another person at the bottom of the stairs. Malfoy was gaping at me while his date, Pansy Parkinson was looking angrily at him.

When I reached the bottom step, Alexei extended his hand for me to take and I smiled at him.

"You look very pretty," Alexei commented and I blushed.

"Draco, pay attention to me!" I heard Pansy's screeching voice from behind me. "Stop looking at that blood-traitor."

"Don't call her that," Malfoy's voice answered simply and I could still feel his stare from the back of my head.

I laced my arm with Alexei and we walked into the amazingly decorated hall. There was enchanted snow falling from the ceiling and three tall Christmas trees. I found Ron and Padma in the crowd and stood beside them.

"You look lovely tonight, Padma," I smiled when we stopped by the couple.

She smiled back in response, clearly looking uncomfortable beside Ron.

Everyone started clapping and I realized that the champions were entering with their dates. The champions all walked into the hall and past the lines of students. Hermione gave me a small wave as she passed and I wolf-whistled.

"Is-Is that Hermione Granger? With Viktor Krum?" Padma asked, bewildered.

"No. Absolutely not," Ron answered.

I smacked him on the head, "It is!"

Everyone turned to the dance floor to see the champions have the first dance of the evening.

Ginny and Neville stepped forward to dance which was the push I needed. I grabbed Alexei's hand and took him to the dance floor. Many others were joining in with their partners as well.

Alexei and I started to dance just like McGonagall had taught all the Gryffindor's. He had a tight grip on my waist when he lifted me up and I was smiling into the dance.

Eventually, the formal dancing ended and everyone's attention turned to the Weird Sister's performance. I danced carelessly with Alexei and the girls, having the time of my life.

                       ~~~

I am so excited for the next chapter, let me know your thoughts on this one.

Have a great day :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 7 6
George Weasley fanfic with a dark twist. Y/N Potter grew up as Harry Potter's sister but she has some dark secrets that even she doesn't know. - Incl...
98.4K 2.6K 17
*COMPLETED* It's Christmas break and you and your boyfriend Draco decide to stay at your parent's house...The Burrow. Your whole family hate the Malf...
359K 8.8K 72
"Fred Weasley. Pleasure to meet you," one of the twins greeted me, sweeping into a bow and placing a kiss to my knuckles. ...
1.3M 38K 96
When Alice transfers from Beauxbatons to Hogwarts, everything changes, she leaves many things behind. Or at least she thinks she does. But then she m...