Switched?! [Gruvia & Nalu] (U...

By beebooboop_

Getting the attention of their crushes was hard enough for Juvia and Lucy. What they didn't need was a spell... More

• Introduction •
Chapter 1 •How It Started• (REVISED)
Chapter 2 •Switched?!• (UNDER REVISION)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 •Confessions•
Chapter 5 •Can We Reverse It•
Chapter 6 •Reversing the Spell•
Chapter 7 •In Trouble•
Omg 2k reads!!!!!
Chapter 8 •Detention•
Chapter 9 •Detention Continued•
Chapter 10 •Christmas Time•
Chapter 11 •Snowed In•
Forever Single (other book)
Chapter 12 •Candles•
Chapter 13 •Saved?!•
Chapter 14 •Shopping•
Chapter 15 •Promposal•
Chapter 16 •Prom•
Important!
Chapter 17 •Graduation•
Should I continue this book??

Switched is Under Revision!

80 0 0
By beebooboop_

Hello to anyone that is still reading this book, just finding it, or has kept it in their library all these years in hopes of something like this happening! Welp, I have officially started revisions on Switched! Once I have revised all of the current chapters, I will be posting the last chapter and finally completing this book!

And when I say "revisions," I mean completely re-writing most of the chapters, because if I'm being totally honest, the writing is terrible! Keep in mind, I started writing this book in middle school... I'm currently going into college, so my writing has improved drastically.

The plot will generally remain the same. I might try to add more events to make the story more interesting, since it's a little bit dry... Anyway, I would strongly encourage anyone still interested in this book to re-read the chapters once I finish my revisions, as the storyline will most likely be different and a lot more interesting!

Thank you for your everlasting patience with me! I'll let you guys know when revisions are complete!

- Tiana <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2.3K 16
During Lucy's birthday party, Natsu gets drunk so Lucy takes him to her house. Kinky stuff happens, and six weeks later Lucy takes a pregnancy test...
221K 4.1K 24
Lucy and Gray went on a job together. Juvia and Natsu got jealous so Mira helped them. What will happen?? Date Started: July 06, 2019 Date Completed...
2.5K 44 13
When Lucy breaks up with Natsu and Juvia breaks up with Gray with the help of Loke and Lyon, the two boys rely on each other for support. Meanwhile E...
38.8K 1.4K 17
"Where was she? She struggled to move her sore limbs and heard a metallic 'clanggg'. She stiffened at such a loud noise, and attempted to bring her h...