I LOVE YOU EVERYDAY

By SinsNChaos

Socialite Kim Taehyung never like unplanned things. He is happy living his grandiose life in the City. So... More

Keeping up with the Kims
MEET THE 97 GANG
THE LOST PRINCE
FIRST NIGHT
SWEETHEART
COMPLICATED HEART
MARADO ISLAND
SEOUL
SWEET NIGHT
DISTANCE
LONDON
VANTE & ARCHI
THE RINGS
THE ARTIST
LOYALTY & FAITHFULNESS
YOU ARE THE BEST PART

WARMING UP

1.3K 54 9
By SinsNChaos

***TAEHYUNG'S DAY 2 TUESDAY***

The little Prince of the Kims has never been an early riser. He's definitely not a morning person. As a party goer, he's more lively at night. But since he's in an island without his soft & comfortable bed & pillows, he wakes up early today! 

 The last thing Taehyung remembers is he's sleeping with his back facing Jungkook, so when he wakes up feeling warm & contented he immediately knows that something is wrong! He slowly opens his eyes & see that his head is no longer rested on his backpack anymore, instead he is The last thing Taehyung remembers is he's sleeping with his back facing Jungkook, so when he wakes up feeling warm & contented he immediately knows that something is wrong!

 He slowly opens his eyes & see that his head is no longer rested on his backpack anymore, instead he is using Jungkook's arm as his pillow while his arm & leg is thrown on the other male's torso. Taehyung immediately jolted up thanking the heaven for waking him up first because how the hell did he end up sleeping like that?!

 So now, the youngest of the Kims is sitting outside! 

"I didn't know he's an early riser though.' he mumbles to himself while folding his blanket to make sure it is still clean for later. He grabs his water bottle & finally went out of the tent to check on the others. Good thing that the crew from the Seoul who are staying near their headquarters are now the ones in charge of breakfast. He didn't have to rush anymore. Jungkook was about to call out his friends name when he saw Taehyung sitting near the waters again.

 "Why is he so stubborn? It's still cold!" he mumbles before calling out his name!

 "Taehyung the cold breeze will make your colds worst!" Jungkook yells out while he's pouring water into the pot. He decided to prepare coffee for everyone before they all go to the headquarters. 

"I was just stretching. Just give me 5 more minutes." Taehyung yells back. With that thought, the socialite finally stands up and starts to walk going back. He saw the other boys getting out of their tents too, though he still couldn't hear them.

 "Hey Jeon Jungkook, I know we're in an island so you could yell on top of your lungs but really? Do you really have to yell at each other like that when you could've just join him there?" Yugyeom teased their team leader. Jungkook just shrugged his shoulders & prepares the cup for them. There's only 6 so he looks at his Eun. 

"Eun, let's just share today yeah?" The group starts to enjoy their coffee while preparing to go back to the headquarters when Tae finally joins back in. Eunwoo gives him the last cup of coffee but Tae politely rejected it. 

"Im sorry Eun, I don't drink coffee. It's too bitter for me." he said in a shy voice. Everyone looks at Jungkook waiting for his reaction because well, he was the one who made an effort to make the coffee. Luckily, Jungkook just finished the coffee on his cup too so he looks at his best friend. 

"Then that means, it meant to be yours." he said winking at him. 

****The group finally arrives at the headquarters. They all went to their respective areas & since they have more crew already, Jungkook has decided to leave the kitchen now. He is going around the island to check if the locals' houses are sturdy enough to withstand the storms. When he's done dealing with them, he grabs the other knife and gives it to Taehyung.

 "Eunwoo I'm sorry but I don't think it's a good idea for me to be here." Taehyung said while staring at the knife but Eun just gave him an encouraging smile.

 "Just peel the onions Taehyung." Taehyung gulps when he saw the bunch of onions he needs to peel then his eyes are back on Eun. He wants to protest, to tell him that he can't hold a knife not because he doesn't know how to hold a knife but because all knives hate him. 

But when he saw that the chef is already busy creating a fire using those logs & different woods, he swallowed once more. He remembers what Jungkook told him last night. 

'Think of your purpose. You can do this Tete, maybe the knife here doesn't know you.' he told himself before picking his first onion! Eunwoo might be busy doing his own tasks but he's still trying to observe the other boy because well, he knows when someone is a disaster in a kitchen and Taehyung screams of a huge disaster. But since Jungkook told him not to give him a special treatment, he decided to give him the easiest task. Taehyung is so happy seeing the peeled onions on the basket. He feels so proud of himself for doing his task perfectly. He's almost done peeling everything when Eunwoo checks on him. 

"Good job Taehyungie, now can you please chop them. It doesn't matter if they're on the same size or not." Eun said giving him the wooden chopping board. 

This time Taehyung really gets nervous, but when he looks at the others who are doing harder tasks, he also went on it. He chops the onion as careful as he can but then again, the knife turns out to know him too. At first it cuts him a little. He flinched & squinted his eyes upon seeing the red liquid oozing from his finger. 

But since everyone is busy, he just washed it goes on with his task. He chops & chops until he finished all the onions. His face becomes sweaty to know him too. At first it cuts him a little. He flinched & squinted his eyes upon seeing the red liquid oozing from his finger. But since everyone is busy, he just washed it goes on with his task. He chops & chops until he finished all the onions. His face becomes sweaty It is only then when Taehyung let out the tears in his eyes as he finally cries the pain of wounding his hands & fingers while chopping the onions.

 "It hurts Eun." he cries when the nurse who came with the first aid kit has finally treated his hands. 

"I'm sorry Taehyung."

 Meanwhile, Mingyu & Jungkook successfully checked the materials used in the locals cottages in the island. They're not built in stones but the way they're tied of tough ropes impressed the architect. 

"They're not pro, but Mingyu they are amazing." Jungkook praises another one. Mingyu just gave him a thumbs up & when he looks at what he's doing, Jk cant help but smile because his friend is busy munching berries from it's tree. 

"Istg Gyu, and here I am thinking you're taking a footage of everything." JK said before walking towards his friend. 

"I did it already Guk, come on. This berries are far better than the ones we're buying in the supermarket. I might as well pick some for the others." Mingyu said before he starts picking the berries. Jungkook just laughs at him & continues his inspection at the other cottages. It's past lunch time already when Jungkook & Mingyu finally went back at the headquarters. The locals who are patiently waiting in the line to get a treatment from the doctors & dentists greeted them too. 

They love Jungkook so much because he has always been polite to them. The team leader also saw the other volunteers dealing with the children in one area. He waves at them before he continues to walk towards the kitchen. He is already starving & he wants to ask Eunwoo for some food because he sure his best friend left something for them. 

He's about to enter the makeshift kitchen when he saw a familiar figure pushing a wheelbarrow. He was just about to ignore it when the said boy suddenly stumbles and fall making everything in his wheelbarrow fell on the ground too. Jungkook was not supposed to get mad because he saw what happened and he knows that it was an accident but when he saw the things scattered and dirtied on the ground, he can't help but yell at the boy.

 "Goddamn it Taehyung, if you don't want to help and dirtied your dainty hands just sit on one corner instead of wasting everything we have." Jungkook yelled while picking up the supplies one by one. He wants to save what he can so he didn't even noticed how Taehyung's face fall before he runs away. Mingyu saw Jungkook picking some supplies from the ground so he joins him.

 "What happened here?" 

"The brat messing up everything. I don't even know why the Kims sent him here if they already know he can't do anything without fxcking up." he said before standing up. 

 "Who fxcked up?" Eunwoo suddenly appears in front of them. 

"Eunwoo, it's his little princess. I think Guk gave him a piece of his mind again." Mingyu chuckles thinking that everything that's happening between Jungkook and Taehyung are funny.

 But instead of Eunwoo joining him for teasing their team leader, the chef turns to Jungkook with furrowed brows. 

"What happened?" he asked. 

"OMG! Gukkie what have you done to the poor boy? Do you know what he has done today? I didn't even ask him to get those supplies because I know his hands are too injured to hold this wheelbarrow! Can you that basket?" he points at the woven basket at the side. 

"He peeled and chopped all the onions that filled that basket. Onions Gukkie, ONIONS! He cut his hands and fingers but he cried in silence without telling me until he finished his task. You know what he did right after we treated his wounds? He went to help the others and carried those woods!" Mingyu covers his mouth with his hands when he heard Eunwoo. 

They all know Jk hates onions and he will rather not eat a meal whenever Eun asks him to peel them. The photographer leans closer to their team leader. 

"Guk, I guess it's you who fxcked up this time." he whispers. At that moment Jk wants nothing but to bury Mingyu alive, but he didn't even able to take one step when Eun's hands already grabbed him. 

"I don't know what he has done to you that makes you act like an a****** to him but ISTG Jeon Jungkook, if you won't fix this, you'll see!" Jk immediately forgets about his stomach grumbling when he saw how upset and mad his best friend is. You see, Eunwoo is the kindest & softest human being Jk has ever met in his life, so seeing him like this really makes him scary.

 "I-I'll go look for him now." he uttered. 

***Taehyung end up under a big fruit tree. He wants to run away more, far from the heartless monster but he's already tired and his hand starts to bleed again since he forced himself to push the heavy wheelbarrow just a while ago.

 He feels bad & angry but not solely on Jungkook. He feels angry at the team leader for being an a****** to him but he's also disappointed of himself for failing to do simple things.

 "How the hell can't I peel those goddamn onions without chopping my own fingers?" he starts to cry when he feels like he's so dumb. Taehyung looks at the sky trying to stop his tears when he realized that ever since he arrived in the island he just couldn't stop crying. 

"If my sisters & my brother see me like this, they won't let me live a day without reminding me what a crybaby I am." he sniffs then cries more because he just missed them so much. He is still in tears when he saw a familiar figure walking towards him. He scratches his eyes hoping that the person will vanish in his view but he just gets closer & clearer. Taehyung hurriedly wipes his face & fake a brave stance. 

"What, are you here to tell me how dumb I am again? Well, guess what?! I already know that! I'm sorry if I am not like you or the others who are used of doing all those stuffs! It's not as if I asked for this?! (sneeze) Even this fxcking colds! Who the hell can easily gets cold like I do?! But did I ask for it? NO! So go on, if you came here to tell me those things again, be more creative because this is just my second day here but I feel like I'm not doing anything right (sneeze). I just also want to help, but I don't think I was born for this." Taehyung knows he's blabbering, he knows Jungkook will not get what he just said because he's not even sure if he understands himself too. 

So when Jungkook takes another step closer to him, he steps back too. He doesn't know why he's afraid of the team leader but who knows what he'll do to him after spilling their food supply. Taehyung's mind is running so fast when he heard the boy speaks for the first time. 

"I'm sorry." Jungkook doesn't know what to say because the moment he finally saw Taehyung's appearance, he feels so guilty. The brat's hands are both bleeding while his shirt is already sticking to his body, probably because of sweat since he really runs so fast just a while ago. Jk also noticed his cough is not getting any better and he feels so guilty watching the other gets so scared of him every time he steps closer. 

"W-what?" Taehyung asked because he thinks he misheard the boy but Jungkook sighs and take another steps closer before he takes his bleeding hands on him. Taehyung also saw how Jungkook bites his lower lip and closed his eyes after taking a glance at his wounded hands.

 "Gosh, who even bleeds this bad while peeling onions." Jk sighs and Tae was about to pull his hands back but the other's hold is tight.

 "If you came here just to insult--" 

"That's why I hate onions, they make people cry." Jk cuts him off before taking out the bandages and the betadine with buds out of his pocket before guiding Taehyung to sit on the grass under the tree. 

The youngest Kim is staring at the team leader's face because he doesn't know if he really meant what he said or if he's just clowning him. Then Jungkook starts to remove the old bandages in his wounds and starts to clean them with his cotton buds and betadine. 

They are both silent during the process & it's only Taehyung's whimpers that they can hear everytime Jk puts a pressure into his wounds. Then the team leader starts to put his bandage after.

 "Eun told me what you've done today. You really did well Kim Taehyung-ssi. I am sorry about yelling at you a while ago, there's no valid excuse for me to yell at you." Jungkook said after he's sure that Taehyung's hands are treated well already. 

Taehyung looks at his face to see if he meant that apology and when he felt the sincerity in his words he nods to himself then he let out the air he's holding. 

"I was 9 when I first cut my fingers because of the knife. There was so much blood that my second sister fainted in our kitchen. Ever since then, she cooks our lunch and dinner because I only live with her with no maids. She would let me help her every time but whenever I start peeling the onions, I'll cry. She'd tease me like I'm a crybaby & I hate it. Ever since then I never like onions, they're evils." Jk said smiling.

 When Taehyung starts to cough again, Jungkook sighs & takes his less wounded hand on his own before guiding him to stand up.

 "Let's get you some medicine in the clinic before I'll show you something." the team leader says with a fond smile. Taehyung nods & pull away his hand. The two walked back to the clinic. Jungkook's friends are sending him teasing and judging look when they saw him walking with Taehyung in peace. 

The team leader went inside the clinic to get some tablets for Taehyung's cough & grabs two water bottles for them before he went out to meet Taehyung who's waiting for them. Mingyu approaches them and was about to tell Jungkook that his food is waiting for him but the team leader already pulled Taehyung in his jeep. 

Eunwoo & Mingyu gave each other a knowing look before they focus back in their tasks.

 "Where are we going?" Taehyung asks when Jungkook starts to drive his jeep. 

"Ahh, Mingyu & I went to inspect some cottages this morning when we came across something that you'll surely like." Jungkook said smiling. Taehyung looks at the boy beside him & thinks that the other must be possess again since he's smiling at him. Then his eyes widened when he thought of something. 

"Yah, you're not planning to kill and dump me somewhere on the island right?!" he blurted out. Jungkook stepped on the brake again then he turns to the other who looks paler. 

"OMG! please stop watching netflix or any other lame series. I'm not a murdered Taehyung-ssi." Jungkook said laughing before he starts driving again. Taehyung sighs in relief again then he smiles to himself thinking that maybe Jk is right, he should stop watching netflix! The two arrived at the area Jungkook is talking about and maybe Taehyung's eyes widen, his mouth drooling because the moment he gets off the jeep, he saw a thick line of fruit bearing trees and many different types of berries!

 "OMG! This is paradise!" Taehyung blurted out.

 "Jungkook-ssi, can I pick some berries?" Taehyung asks permission, another new thing he has to get use to because come on, in Seoul he doesn't even need to ask. He is the permit back to his own city! 

Jungkook smiles fondly at him, another new thing from the grumpy & strict team leader. 

"Go pick & eat all you can Taehyung-ssi, that's why I brought you here." jk replied while looking for a good spot to rest while waiting for him. 

"Yay! I'm gonna pick some for Bamie & Eunie too!" Taehyung squealed before he starts running towards the berries!

 "Woah, he didn't even include me?" Jungkook mumbles to himself when he finally found a good spot to lay down to while watching the other boy pick fruits here and there. Taehyung on the other hand is so lost on his newly found paradise. There are varieties of berries on the island so he starts picking & eat them. But since he really is a hopeless case, he often stumbles & fall making him smash the berries in his hands. He was running around when he saw another tree with lots of fruits in it when he stepped on another dried branch of tree making him fall. Jungkook saw it again and this time, the team leader gets up from resting & runs towards him. 

"Istg Kim Taehyung, no one is taking the berries away from you. Why cant you be more careful. Let me see your hands." Jungkook said when he saw the other wincing. Taehyung pouts & show him his hands. Jungkook gasps when he saw the blood on it but the other just laughs at him. 

"That's not blood, those are poor red berries." Taehyung said before wiping his hands on his trousers before getting up as if he's not hurt. Jungkook sighs. Then he went back to the jeep to get an empty container before he goes back to pick berries himself. Taehyung is just watching him before he remembers to get some for Bam² and Eunwoo too. When Jungkook finally filled the huge container of different berries, he called the other.

 "Taehyung-ssi, let's go." he yelled. "Just few more minutes please, lemme just---"

 "Here. I think this is more than enough to share to them." Jungkook said showing him the container that is full of different fruits.

 "Yay! Thank you Jungkook-ssi." Taehyung beams. Jungkook just smiled back at the youngest Kim because to be honest he isn't use to receive warmth & smile from him after all their interactions since he arrived at the island. They both get in the jeep & went back to the headquarters. Since they're both quiet, they both heard Jungkook's stomach grumbling since he hasn't eaten anything yet. Taehyung's eyes widens because it's almost 5 in the afternoon. 

"I-is that your tummy did I just hear?" he asked at the team leader who is really embarrassed at that moment. 

"I uhmmm..it's just... don't mind it." Taehyung remembers that the team leader went to inspect the cottages this morning, then he remembers Jungkook was about to go to their kitchen a while ago when he saw him stumbling with the wheelbarrow. He sighs when he realized that he must be hungry already. He takes a piece of the berries they pick & wipes it using his clothes. 

"Here, take a bite before you collapse because of hunger." Taehyung side while putting the fruit right it front of the other's mouth. Jungkook knows Taehyung only wants to feed him but it really makes him blush thinking that the brat's the one feeding him with his own dainty but now wounded hands. 

"Come on Jungkook-ssi, just take this then you can eat later when we arrive." Tae said while holding the berry. The team leader hesitantly opens his mouth to accept the fruit. But since the road is really bumpy, his lips accidentally grazed Taehyung's fingers. Now it's the socialite's turn to blush when he accidentally touched Jungkook's lips. He immediately retrieves his hand. The two of them fell into silence until they reached the camp. Good thing that Bam² welcomes them the moment they pulled over outside the headquarters.

"Taehyungie! Omg, are you okay? I heard what happened. Someone is really being so mean & rude to you. I'm really sorry." Bam² said, purposely shading his friend. 

Jk just glared at him before he went to the kitchen. Taehyung approaches his new friend.

"He apologized already Bamie so you don't have to shade him." he giggles before showing the berries to him. 

"Did you pick all of that?" the boy asked but Taehyung shakes his head.

"Nope, Jungkook-ssi did. We can have it for dessert later." Taehyung's Day 2 in the island is so memorable to him. He got a lot of wounds in his hand & in his knees for peeling the onions & for running around the field with many berries. If he's still in the City, he'll probably in the hospital right now, making sure he won't have any scars on his flawless skin later. But he's still on the island and he's clutching on his towel because they're back at their camp site and he's about to take a "shower" again so he could clean himself.

 Mingyu & Jaehyun are also preparing their things because they're planning to go together again. Eunwoo & the others already freshen up at the beach but since Taehyung hasn't made peace with the Sea yet, he doesn't even consider to try it.

 "Taehyungie, let's go?" Mingyu asked the socialite & he's about to nod when Jungkook answered for him. 

"Gyu, I'll take him with me. We'll shower together." Jungkook said letting his friends go ahead & leave Taehyung behind. The way the team leader said it is so casual & Taehyung knows there's no other way of saying it but he still found himself blushing.

 Even Eunwoo & Yugyeom stopped on what they're doing when they heard Jungkook. Mingyu & Jaehyun nods at him before they went ahead while the others gave the team leader another judging look. The truth is, Jungkook has been hiding something from all of them & now he's about to reveal it to Taehyung. 

"Taehyung-ssi get your towel & clothes then follow me." Jungkook said without looking at him. The socialite gulps then he looks at Eunwoo to seek for reassurance that his best friend won't kill him. Eun smiled fondly at him.

"I'm sure he won't do anything to hurt you." Jungkook leads the way while Taehyung follows him behind maintaining a safe distance between them. THey're both quiet which is very unusual for the youngest of the Kims because well, Kim Taehyung likes to talk all the time. But since he's with the grumpy team leader, he doesn't want to commit another mistake that will just hurt him in the end. He reminds himself that he's already almost done with day 2 and he's doing well surviving.

 He just needs 5 more days and this nightmare will be over. He will be back in the City, with his soft and comfortable bed and he will enjoy his time soaking with milk and warm water in his bathtub! He is daydreaming so he didn't even notice that they have already arrived at the place where Jungkook is planning to show him. 

"Uhmmmm, we're here Taehyung-sii." Jungkook said with a soft smile. Taehyung lifted his gaze when he heard the other. His eyes wander around them & he can't help but gasp when he saw the smoke coming out from the natural hot spring in front of them.

"Wow! There's a hot spring here too?!" he blurted out as he jogs towards the body of water. Jungkook smile to himself upon seeing the wide smile on the other's face.

 "Take your time washing up but please be careful, the rocks here are more slippery than the ones on the main waterfall." Jungkook informs him but the moment he said that, Taehyung already accidentally slipped making him fall straight on the hot spring! 

"Taehyung-ssi!" Jungkook yelled when he saw what happened. Good thing that the youngest of Kim immediately ascend from the water too but all his clothes including his towel are already wet. The team leader has to pinch his nose so he won't say anything that will hurt the other again. 

"J-jungkook-ssi, I'm fine!" Taehyung said hoping that he won't anger the other again. He carefully grabs his things and put them on the grass before he looks at Jungkook again.

 "I will just change later when we go back at the camp." he said but Jungkook just stared at him with those scary but pretty doe eyes. 

Jungkook takes few steps closer to him but this time the socialite didn't move an inch. They are only few feet apart when Jungkook speaks again. 

"From now on, you are not allowed to be away from me for more than 10 meters. The CEO of KGC, I mean your sister Ms. Kim would probably murder me if you won't go home in one piece. At this point, I don't think you'll survive this island if no one babysits you. Everyone would be busy with their tasks, so you have no choice but to stick with me so we can make sure you'll go home alive." Jungkook said in his monotonous tone because believe it or not, he has never seen a person like Kim Taehyung in his entire life! 

The youngest of the Kims gulps. He didn't know Jungkook knows who he is until now. If the team leader knows who he is, does it mean the others know him too? He suddenly feels so bad again thinking that he's being a fool in front of them all. 

"S-so you know who I am all this time?" Taehyung asked, his voice cracks a little while his hands starts to tremble because the water might be warm, but the air is still chilly in that part of the island. Jungkook feels what the other is thinking so he tried his best to soften his expression.

"I only confirmed it today with one of the crew who came with you. It seems like your own people doesn't know you well too." Jungkook said that makes Taehyung confused.

 'TOO? Who are you Jeon Jungkook?' he asks in his mind. But since he isn't interested to other people's lives, he just keeps that inside his mind. He reminds himself that he doesn't need to know them because they will be nothing to him the moment this mission is over. Taehyung forces himself to smile. 

Jungkook si right, he won't be able to survive without their help so if sticking to the grumpy team leader will make sure that he'll be safe until the end of this week, then he'll gladly oblige. Taehyung sighs then he carefully went back to the hot water because he really can't take the coldness of the weather. He tried to focus his eyes on the running water while he knows 

Jungkook is still staring at him.

"I was born with weak lungs so our parents made sure that my bathroom has its own heater so that even during summer nights, I can take a bath with warm water in the evening. I easily get cold & I easily catch a cold too, that probably you know by now." Taehyung said while enjoying the warm water from the hot spring.

 Jungkook made a mistake to lift his gaze because the moment he looks at Taehyung, the socialite is already looking at him with those smile that doesn't reach his eyes.

 "I f-figured that out when you came back & couldn't stop sneezing yesterday after you had fun with them." Taehyung swims near the grumpy team leader then he folded his two arms on the huge rock before he rested his chin on them, his body still submerge in the warm water.

 "Would you believe if I'll tell you that it was my first time seeing a real natural waterfall? I was excited yesterday that I didn't even feel the coldness of the water. I was too young when our parents died because of a car accident. My eldest sister was forced to take over the company when she barely got out of university. Yoona noona became an actress so she wasn't allowed to go somewhere public because she'll be swamped with fans and press people while Seokjin hyung needs to save lives. They were all busy that no one among them are available to bring me to places like this, so I created my own world in the City." Taehyung doesn't know why he's saying all that to the other boy but seeing Jungkook nodding at him as if he understands him, makes him feel better. 

But the truth is, Jungkook doesn't understand him at all! The illegitimate son of Mr. Jeon is actually thinking that maybe Taehyung's siblings purposely throw him in the island so that he could have his own private tour. The team leader stands up upon realizing that because for him, this mission is more than appreciating the beauty of nature in the island. He came all the way from UK to help the people living here.

 "Good for you Taehyung-sii, now through this mission you can peacefully enjoy the beauty of nature you'd like to see." Jungkook sarcastically said but unfortunately, Taehyung didn't get that.

 He just smiled at him and that makes Jungkook blood boils again. 

"If you're done cleaning yourself, let's go." Taehyung is surprised hearing the other's stern voice but since he doesn't wanna be on his bad side again, he just nods & starts to walk beside him. Jungkook pressed his lips into a thin line again when he saw Taehyung shaking because of the cold. He turn around to face him.

 "Remove your clothes." the team leader said that made Taehyung immediately cross his arms in front of his chest. 

"J-jungkook-ssi w-what are you trying to--" Jungkook's eyes widen when he realized that the other totally misunderstood him. 

"Yah, I mean remove your clothes and wear my jacket if you don't wanna die because of colds!" Jungkook yelled to hide his flustered state. Taehyung grabs the jacket from him before he quickly turn around to remove his wet shirt. 

"I'll change my pants back in the camp." Tae informs him but Jk just keeps quiet and continues to walk without looking at him. The other boys are already inside their tents when they arrive so Taehyung chose to be quiet. He carefully opened the tent to get his bag but Jungkook beats him to it. The team leader gave passed him his bag before he tossed another thicker trouser to him. 

"Use that, it's thicker than your pajamas." Jungkook said before getting out of the tent again. Taehyung wants to ask where is he going but he's too scared to speak because Jungkook is too confusing sometimes. He's nice & kind in a few moment only to be grumpy & mean the next. Jungkook decided to take a walk alone so he doesn't have to share the awkward ambiance inside the tent with Taehyung. He's already by the shore when he saw another figure joining him.

 "Is he making you comfortable that you're missing out on your rest time to avoid him?" Eunwoo asks before sitting on the sand close to his best friend. The environment is dark already since it's almost past 7 in the evening, but thanks to the moonlight, they can still clearly see each other's face so they couldn't hide their expressions. 

"Maybe you mean UNCOMFORTABLE." Jungkook corrects his best friend but Eunwoo shakes his head.

 "If he's making you uncomfortable, you should've stayed. You like it when OUTSIDERS aren't comfortable around you but that boy, Kim Taehyung is making you comfortable around him."

 "Come on Eun, what nonsense is that again?" JK tried to deny it but his best friend knows him too well.

 "You were never rude nor mean to anyone but you keep yelling at him, magnifying even the tiniest mistake he has done." 

"I'm not rude Eun, I was just trying to educate him." Eunwoo chuckles this time. 

"You brought him to the fxcking hot spring when we were all asking you where it is since we arrived here!" he playfully hits Jk's shoulder.

 "Can you believe it Eun, he's fxcking 24 but it's his first time to see a hot spring, he looked like a child."

 "You know, not everyone has the time & means to go wherever they want to go Gukkie. He's the youngest of the infamous Kim Sibs, he's practically a toddler when he lost his parents too. He has the reputation of frozen heart in Seoul because they say he doesn't believe in love. Does it sound familiar to you? Gukkie he definitely sound like someone I know." Eunwoo said with a bright smile but Jungkook just frowns at him.

 "Don't even think about it Eun, it's too ridiculous even for a hopeless romantic like you." Jk said but Eun just leans closer to him. 

"You're being defensive for someone who DOESN'T CARE." Eunwoo said emphasizing the words because Jk's reaction to him just confirms his hunch. His best friend is taking an interest with the little prince who's probably sleeping in the tent by now. 

"I'm not being defensive Eun, I just wanna make sure you're not being delusional just like the one reading this AU. Besides, we're all here for the mission, always remember that in everything you do, you have to stick with your purpose so you can achieve your goals." Jungkook said trying to push away the thought his best friend is planting in his brain.

 Eun laughs, the one that always makes Jungkook's heart melts because he knows that his best friend is genuinely happy every time he hears that sound. He shifts on his seat so he could see his face & he's right, Eun looks happy. You're really find all this amusing...no, you're excited!" 

Jungkook utters while staring at Eun's pretty face. Eunwoo cups his face and starts to nuzzle his nose to his own. 

"I am happy Gukkie, I am happy because I know my best friend deserves this happiness too." he said. For other's point of view, the two definitely looks like they're a couple because of this sweetness. But Eunwoo & Jungkook knew that they're more than that, they're best friends who are ready to do everything to protect each other. 

"I don't know whether to be thankful or get nervous of this, but Eun I'm telling you now. Don't put your hopes on high because you know what this mission means to me. It's not time for me to play." Jungkook said before standing up from the sand because he's scared what else Eunwoo can plant in his head if he stays longer. Eunwoo grins at him. 

"No one is stopping you to achieve your goal team leader Jeon Jungkook-ssi. I'm just saying, don't over do it and give yourself a chance to know his story." Jungkook just playfully pushes his friend before they both went back to the cottage. 

Meanwhile, Taehyung in the cottage feels so relax with his cotton pajama he borrowed from Jungkook. The warm bath also helped him a lot to feel better. He already treated his wounds too and he's about to sleep when he turns on Jungkook's side. Ever since they came back from the He's about to close his eyes when he heard voices, he immediately recognizes that it's from the grumpy team leader and the softer one was Eunwoo. 

He heard the two giggling & whispering to each other, probably because they thought everyone was already asleep. Taehyung sighs. 

'Ah, they must have met somewhere. Are they dating? They're closer than the other boys in the group.' he thought to himself but when he saw the shadow of his tentmate, he immediately turns to his side & pretends to be asleep because he doesn't want to be awkward with him again. 

Jungkook tried his best no to create any noise the moment he steps in the tent. Relief washes over him the moment he saw the brat sleeping peacefully on the other side of the tent. He removes his shoes & prepares to sleep too when he noticed the other is using his bag as his pillow. He sighs, he knows Taehyung is probably uncomfortable with it but he can't do anything about it so he just turn to his side & forces himself to sleep. 

Taehyung thanked the heavens once more when he realized that yes, he has survived Day 2 already! At least that night he may not be comfortable without pillow and he may still be using the robe as his blanket, but at least he didn't have to fight with Jungkook again. 

That night the youngest of the Kim siblings didn't cry to sleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 130K 51
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook married life au} Not every relationships are meant to have a sad ending...and not everyone has what they want with them, one t...
BRAT By 𐤀

Fanfiction

1.5M 74.9K 62
Kim Taehyung is a very well-known, young CEO who prefers everything in order.He doesn't tolerate irresponsible and immature people at any cost. But f...
165K 7.3K 17
South Korea's Football team captain Jeon Jungkook...known for his perfect skills and cold nature, who apparantly seems to hate keeping an assistant o...
258K 10.3K 40
Kim Taehyung owner of a huge software company. Jeon Jungkook owner of another large software company. They hate each other more than words can descri...