Stranded| m.yg ✔

By BurkahRae12

"Of all the people in the world, I had to be stranded here with you?" "Why are you sleeping during a life or... More

I N T R O
ONE| Aboard
TWO| 24 Hours
THREE| Storm
FOUR| Breathe
FIVE| Salvage
SIX| Need
SEVEN| Clean
EIGHT| Shave
NINE| Emotions
TEN| Sinking
ELEVEN| Different
TWELVE| Fever
THIRTEEN| Home
FOURTEEN| Trip
FIFTEEN| Flirt
SIXTEEN| Bite
SEVENTEEN| Deal
EIGHTEEN| Relationship
NINETEEN| Moments
TWENTY| Dark
TWENTY-ONE| Steps
TWENTY-TWO| Rescue
TWENTY-FOUR| Funding
TWENTY-FIVE| Elope
TWENTY-SIX| Cake
TWENTY-SEVEN| STRANDED
F I N A L T H O U G H T S

TWENTY-THREE| Wrong

5.3K 370 573
By BurkahRae12

"(Y/N)," the man in front of you finally spoke with a soft smile and relieved gasp. For a long time, he had just stared and allowed himself to shamelessly gaze upon you in a way that made you shift in unease. You just wanted breakfast. "It's... it's really you."

"Yup, it's me," you laughed wearily, accidentally locking eyes with Yoongi a little ways away who was already eating at the dining room table. He had messy bed hair and tired looking eyes that had been focused on you for a few heartbeats. He quickly looked away and concentrated on his food when your fiance grasped your hand in his and raised it to his lips.

Upon waking up, you were finally able to look past all the drama and emotions to figure out that you hadn't had a proper meal in... months. You were practically starving to death. This notion had flung you out of bed and made you rush to the door; a maid in the hallway soon informing you of where the kitchen and dining room was. She also informed you that you were supposed to eat and formally meet with your fiance that morning. You sort of ignored the last bit and only followed the prospect of food. 

Now some stranger's lips were on your hand and Yoongi was watching from a few feet away; he as well having been invited to breakfast and now caught up in the awkward situation that was occurring. His words from the night before still stung your heart but you did your best to ignore the feeling.  

After a few heartbeats of hesitation and the remembrance of everything that had happened, you stiffened with a new determination. Revenge. Revenge on Min Yoongi. The sound of the new voice pulled you from your thoughts.

"I'm so glad you're OK. I'm Bai Junho. Your fiance."

You blinked, almost forgetting about the man until he had spoken again. You drew your hand from his grasp and laughed nervously; biting your lower lip as you looked him over. Yoongi had been right, he was good looking. However, where his chiseled and strong features were, you found you preferred Yoongi's softer appearance.  

"Oh yeah... hi!"

He chuckled at your weak enthusiasm and lightly drew his tongue against his lower lip. 

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting to meet you."

You weren't sure what to say right then so you ruffled your hair a bit and anxiously shuffled from foot to foot. 

"Um... six months?"

He laughed at that, finally motioning for you to take a seat at the table. It was large and made of wood; fancy chairs sporting cushions lined against it. He pulled out the chair directly across from Yoongi for you and you hesitatingly complied.

"You must be hungry. I've had the chef prepare lots of food for you and your captain, so just let me know what you want and we'll serve it."

You were hungry. Very hungry. After inhaling the scents and taking notice of all the food on Yoongi's plate, you couldn't help your next words.

"Everything, please."

He laughed again; taking a seat at the head of the table between you and Yoongi and motioning towards some of the workers in the back to fetch what you had requested. Yoongi continued to only stare at his food as he ate and tried to pay both you and your fiance no mind. It irritated you, but soon your attention was only on the food that was being set in front of your hungry form.

Your eyes widened for only a split second before you dug in. Perhaps the thing you had missed most about civilization was the food. You had only eaten fruits and fish for months, so the breakfast foods you were consuming right then tasted like... heaven. Your mouth danced with flavors you had forgotten but secretly been yearning for all along. 

While you were shoveling the food like a ravaging maniac, Yoongi and Junho watched with wide eyes. They had very different reactions.

Junho watched with amused admiration and chuckled lightly.

"I guess you haven't had this kind of food in awhile, huh?"

At the same time, Yoongi, who had meant to stay quiet but couldn't, exploded in a familiar nagging frenzy.

"YAH! YAH! Slow down! You're going to choke or something!" He spoke in flustered irritation as he found he couldn't ignore your reckless display in fear of your demise. You paused only for a heartbeat in order to glare at him.

"Whatever, dad. You can't tell me what to do."

Junho laughed at your response and Yoongi seemed to grow even angrier at your remark. 

"Fine! Choke then! Whatever! See if I care!"

You made a face at him before you kept eating. Yoongi grit his teeth, about to retort before forgetting that the two of you weren't alone. Junho's stare seemed to turn Yoongi's blood cold as he watched you interact with each other.

"So," he began, allowing his eyes to drift between the two of you while Yoongi quickly looked down and cursed himself for allowing himself to scold you. "You two survived the boat crash and lived on a deserted island for months. I'm sure you have plenty of stories to tell, and thankfully, we have a lot of time to talk. First though, I must admit I'm quite curious, are you two close?"  

You froze; finally pausing your gluttonous actions upon hearing his words. You looked up at Yoongi and the two of you made eye contact. There was silence before Yoongi cleared his throat and answered; pointedly not looking at you as he did so.

"Not really," he finally said, your heart panging under the words before saddened anger flooded your mind once more. "We worked together to survive as partners I guess, but that's about it."

This little-

Fine.

"Yup!" You were quick to quip, suddenly batting your eyes at Junho and he looking your way in surprise while you rested your elbow on the table and leaned closer. "It really is a shame. I mean if only I had been stuck on the island with you instead!"

Yoongi's form stiffened under your words before he pointedly glared at you but you paid him no mind. Instead you were staring at your fiance; he shyly laughing at your remarks as if you were the most entertaining thing in the universe.

"I can't lie, I wished I was with you many times. I felt like it was my fault, and that maybe if I had been there then we would have suffered together or I could have done something. You have no idea how relieved I was to find you alive. I never stopped looking."

Mustering all the skills you could think of from your awkward teen years of flirting, you giggled and tried to play with your hair by fiddling with some of the strands. Yoongi tried to ignore your disgusting display of admiration but found under your next words he simply couldn't.

"I'm so glad you saved me by telling those scientists to take me straight here."

Yoongi clenched his spoon tightly in his fist as he tried to control his emotions. You were playing with him. It was obvious. Of course you knew that the prospect of another man saving you would drive him insane, you knew him best after all. The worst part was, Junho's eyes were glistening in a way that made Yoongi wonder. Had he looked so stupid when your flirty remarks were aimed at him?

Definitely not. Probably not. Hopefully not. 

"I wanted you to be OK as quickly as possible, and... I just had to see you. I didn't want to wait for my bride anymore. I'm so glad we're finally meeting. I want the wedding to be as soon as possible."

You were no longer smiling flirtatiously and seemed to realize the severity of what was happening upon hearing the word 'wedding'. Your face paled.

"O-Oh. Right."

"I know you probably want to see your family, so I already had messages sent to them to come to the island in three days. I'm planning the wedding for then. And you," your fiance turned to Yoongi. "You can come too. After all, I am eternally indebted to you for returning (Y/N) to me safely."

"No thanks," Yoongi was quick to decline, cold eyes glinting at the man while you awkwardly shuffled. 

"My family," you slowly began, grabbing the two male's attention. "Are... are they OK? I don't have a phone or anyway to contact them, but you said you talked to them? How's the company? How are my siblings? Did all of dad's workers get to keep their jobs?"

Junho sat his used utensils down and threaded his fingers together.

"They're just fine and were overjoyed to hear that you are alive and well. I agreed to help them through their financial problems even when you went missing." 

Your eyes widened.

"You did?!"

"Of course."

His fingers brushed against yours as he rested his hand over yours on the table. A few moments of silence and awkward air followed before the sound of shattering glass allowed you to quickly draw your hand back.

Yoongi had clutched the fragile glass he had been drinking from so hard that it had shattered. You looked at him with wide eyes while his cheeks became dusted with a familiar flustered pink and he apologized to Junho in a sort of mumble who was motioning for people to clean up the mess.

"It's all right. Don't worry about it. A lot of things seem to be breaking these days, in fact, last night my piano's vase somehow broke."

You watched Yoongi visibly stiffen while your fiance continued to laugh off the happenings with the drinking glass.

"You must have a strong grip. By the way, may I call you hyung? How old are you, late thirties?"

Yoongi looked at him incredulously in disbelief before scowling.

"I'm 25!"

You burst out laughing, knowing you shouldn't but unable to help it as Yoongi looked so distressed. After an angry silencing look, he continued to avoid your gaze.

That's when you knew for sure that your attempts were becoming successful. You smirked; allowing yourself to fuel from his clear jealousy and discomfort. He deserved it. You couldn't help but admit how good he looked however, and staring proved to be a dangerous game when you remembered from the night before just how good Yoongi had cleaned up.

"Anyway, Junho," you piped up to distract yourself, capturing his attention in the process. "Can I ask you more about yourself? We barely know each other and I can't wait to get to know you."

You were met with a smile that you were barely able to focus on as you knew most of your attention was still on the pale guy silently fuming from the corner of your vision. 

"I think you're more important. Right now, tell me about you. Besides the fact that you're beautiful, because you don't have to tell me for me to know."

You batted your eyelashes and smiled, about to respond but jumping upon the sudden sound of a chair screeching against the floor as it was backed up abruptly. Yoongi was standing up and breathing heavily as he rose to his full height. You and Junho looked up in surprise while he towered over the two of you and seemed to be casting a shadow that mimicked his mood.

"When does the boat come again?" Yoongi firmly questioned, not able to take anymore of the table and the happenings that were occurring. Junho blinked as if he had forgotten about Yoongi and cleared his throat.

"This evening at eight, but really you can stay! Again, I'm thankful that you-"

"No thanks. Enjoy your talk and breakfast."

With a polite yet almost sarcastic bow, Yoongi left as quickly as possible. Your eyes trailed after him and you hated the way your heart stopped when his absence was made clear. You did your best not to cry and stiffened when you remembered Junho.

His presence was apparent by the way he was staring at you.

"He's a bit cold," he murmured in thought, pointedly trying to capture your attention. "It must have been something being trapped on an island with him for so long."

Your eyes wavered as you felt heat and emotion pool behind them. You looked down so your fiance couldn't see and chuckled lightly.

"Yeah. It was something all right."

~~~

After months of nothing but jungle and beach, a mansion was more than enough to awe and keep you intrigued. You took full advantage of all the resources and talked the cooks into making you whatever you wanted.

You ate till you couldn't anymore for both breakfast and lunch, attempting to fill the void in your heart with food. It sort of worked, but the fact that Yoongi hadn't shown up for lunch made you feel that pain in your chest worsen.

After that, you went swimming in the indoor pool. It was different from the ocean and the lagoon, and after an hour of swimming by yourself, you found it had been a mistake and couldn't stop remembering the times you and Yoongi had spent by the waterfall in the choking silence. 

In fact it seemed as if you couldn't get him out of your head no matter what you did, and after looking up at the big clock to see that it was 4 p.m, you conjured a new plan.

You weren't finished with your revenge. Junho wanted to have a romantic dinner with you, so you were going to dress up. Yoongi had never seen you dressed up, and you prayed maybe you could find him before his boat ride home just so he could see.

It was a shallow idea that didn't make much sense, but you felt as if maybe you would be justified if you were able to conclude that he still liked you one last time. Then you wouldn't be alone in your feelings. You would worry about stopping your marriage after he left.

The mansion had a set of workers that were specific to hair and styling. It was a private island after all, so Junho needed every sort of resource away from the main land. You called them and put them to work.

How sad that they thought you were prepping for your fiance when in reality you were trying to capture the attention of your captain who was supposed to be leaving in a matter of hours. You didn't even know what to say when they asked how you wanted to look. It had been so long since powders and creams had touched your skin that you had almost forgotten how they worked.

"Just... make me look pretty," you requested, and they did just that. It took a long time, and you kept glancing at the clock in worry as the minutes turned into an hour. Finally your hair and makeup was done, and you looked into the mirror in awe.

You looked good. Good in a way you were barely able to recognize.

After that, you picked out an outfit from one of the many dresses Junho had pre-ordered for you. You found most of them to be a bit small and frowned at that. Had he expected you to be even smaller than you already were after starving on the island? That was concerning. 

Soon you found yourself thankful that they ran a little small and finally found one that you could zip up. The size made the dress hug your form tightly and showed off your curves. You felt pleased with your appearance and smirked to yourself as you looked in the mirror before your expression fell. This was so messed up. 

You tried to shake this feeling as best as you could and snuck out of your room; tiptoeing down the hallway and looking for Yoongi so you could pretend like you hadn't meant to run into him before your nice dinner with Junho. 

Determination made your heart swell when you remembered the conversation the two of you had had the night before. 

"We'll see who has lingering feelings then. And it's not me."

Stiffening your back, you continued to creep around the hallways and tried to figure out where Yoongi might be. That's when you realized you knew exactly where he was. You always figured that if the two of you weren't on the island that he would be the type of guy to constantly hide in his room. Your heart sank. 

Yoongi had most definitely locked himself in his room and probably wouldn't come out until the boat came. Did that mean... there was a chance you'd never see him again?

This horrific thought flashed past your mind, but before you were able to dwell on it and crumple under the emotional burden, you realized someone was in front of you. Your eyes widened when you saw that an equally as surprised looking guy had slowly rounded the corner and had almost run into you.

You gaped; taking in his appearance and forgetting everything else.

If you thought Min Yoongi had cleaned up well before, then this was beyond anything you could have imagined. It seemed as if he as well had taken advantage of the resources on the island and now had his hair fully dyed black. It was styled and looked fluffed in a way that you had to physically stop yourself from the temptation to touch it.

His ears sported gold hoops and he wore a nice sweater with a black coat over top of it. His clothes were fashioned much like Junho's and you realized you had had no idea how well his style would look on Yoongi until it was presented to you in such a way. 

Yoongi got over the initial shock of running into you and stiffened upon taking in your attire. He almost covered his eyes in fear of where they might roam, but found that temptation had grown stronger than fear.

He had to admit that he had had fantasies of you while the two of you were on the island, and now it seemed as if maybe they had become a reality based on the way he immediately felt his legs go weak upon your presence. You were... beautiful. You always had been of course, but you dressing up didn't help the frantic beating of his heart. And the dress...

"M-My eyes are up here," you stammered, not sure what else to say as Yoongi caught himself and snapped his attention towards your face. His face burned in shame at what couldn't of been helped before he channeled his feelings into anger.

"Where are you going?" He snapped, fearing your fiance might be the destination and not able to cope with the thought of him looking at you. You crossed your arms in irritation.

"Me? What about you! Where are YOU going, and why do you look so hot?!"

Shameless as always. Yoongi flushed and poked his tongue against his inner cheek as he tried to save the situation and not feel anything under your words.

"No where. It's just that your fiance wouldn't stop giving me things as thanks for protecting you on the island. I was trying things on."

"Then why are you walking around in the hallway?!"

Yoongi had no comeback to this. The truth was that his intentions had been equal to yours and he had hoped maybe you would see him and display some sort of verification that you hadn't forgotten him so quickly and already felt stronger feelings for your fiance. He knew it was messed up. But he hadn't been able to stop himself. 

He moved the conversation in a different direction.

"Don't tell me you're going to meet him looking like that."

"Looking like what?" You spoke defiantly, feeling adrenaline coarse through your veins knowing your actions were being proved successful. Yoongi ran his hands through his hair in agitation and released a deep breath. 

"You know. And I know what you're trying to do. It's not working, I told you already that my feelings are going away." More lies. 

"O-Oh yeah?!" You retorted, feeling anger burn in heart at the repeated statement. "Then if that's the case, what do you care?! I'm going to meet with my fiance." You drew out the word fiance as best as you could in a way that made Yoongi stiffen before you felt an abrupt grip on your wrist as you tried to turn away. 

Before you could protest, Yoongi had opened the nearest door in the long hallway and pulled you in; looking around to make sure no one had seen before entering as well and closing the door behind the two of you. Your heart felt weak and wouldn't stay calm in the dark light as you realized he had pulled you into a random closet. 

"Yoongi!" You protested in anger, trying to leave before he stopped you in the darkness. The light flooding through the cracks of the door were just enough to make out his features.

"Take it off." He insisted in what could be taken as a growl as you froze under the sudden request.

"W-What?!"

Yoongi's eyes widened upon realizing what it sounded as if he had meant and felt his face grow hot as he tried to dispose of your presumptions.

"Not here! I mean go back to your room and change."

You crossed your arms.

"No."

Yoongi's heart rate was off the charts as you stayed stubborn and he felt the familiar build up growing.

"Do it!"

"Why do you care?"

"None of your business."

"Then I can do what I want!"

"(Y/N)!"

"Now let me out of here, grandpa."

"I'M 25!"

You glared at each other in the dim lighting as heat coursed through your veins. 

"Move, Yoongi. Just let me go."

His gaze flickered threateningly and you felt your senses blur as it seemed as if the snapping point had been reached. 

"No," he responded, it sounding like a far away echo as his sudden action of pulling you into an overwhelming kiss overpowered everything else. Somehow, you hadn't been surprised by the action and had greeted him with just as much intent as he had approached you with. You didn't hesitate in the slightest. 

Your eyes closed and you brought your hands to the back of his neck as your arms draped against his shoulders. You had felt Yoongi's lips before, but to every other time that was shy, unsure, or an accident, this was new. 

He didn't kiss you like he was shy or unsure, and it definitely hadn't been an accident. 

To Min Yoongi that hadn't been able to resist, he didn't even allow all of his clear thoughts to settle as you immediately kissed him back in a way that sent a flooding heat through his senses. This heat made all logic become more and more hazy as one of his hands pressed against your lower back so you would be pulled even closer than you already were. 

I regret everything. I was an idiot. Looking back, I should have done all that I could while she was mine, not kept my distance. If I could do it all over again, I wouldn't hold back. Not even a little.

The thoughts Yoongi had right then made him feel as if maybe he still had time, and although you weren't on the island... a ring still didn't grace your finger. Maybe this absence of such a thing allowed him to truly give in as a soft groan escaped his lips and you found yourself against a wall. 

His hands lightly moved to your hips instead of your back and you found yourself unable to resist the temptation of running your fingers through his hair as he kissed you more frantically. Up to that point, it had only been the soft touch of his lips pressed against yours that was initiated. Now, his mouth was lightly parted and you felt your form buckle when his tongue made an appearance along with the ever growing feeling of arousal. 

You knew all to well of cliche kissing scenes, and you had to admit the words always used to describe them were just so... right. Butterflies, melting, explosions; you felt it all. All those words that you had yearned for and seemed so trivial fit what you were feeling better than anything else.

Yoongi lightly brushed your lip with his tongue and you tried to control the heat knotting in your stomach when you realized how you felt him so close to you. It was a fantasy, and one that seemed impossible to break from when Yoongi could no longer control himself against your lips feverishly on his and hands tangled in his hair.

Slowly, he brought his hand to your thigh and sent scattered flurries of nerves erecting your spine as his skin brushed against yours. He brought your leg upwards, and that's when he realized just how far he had gone.

Too far, because right then, you could no longer hold back the sudden sound that had plagued Yoongi's fantasies for far too long.

"Why do you say my name all the time?"

"What do you mean, Yoongi?"

"That! You just did it again!"

"Um... I don't know I guess I just... like your name?"

"Y-Yoongi," you made out in the pure bliss; breathless and feeling as if maybe you couldn't take anymore as your mouth parted and you fell almost completely prey to him.

The control Yoongi had right then went beyond anything any guy could of ever imagined. His body wanted to forget everything. He wanted to keep going. He wanted to do whatever he wanted to you while he had you like this, not knowing if he'd ever have the opportunity again and his male body begging for things that weren't so clean under your sudden moan. 

But that was when three words suddenly flooded his mind, and it seemed as if the moment he pulled away to pant heavily and just look at you, you seemed to note those words as well. 

This is wrong.

His eyes glistened with a saddened and helpless emotion that reflected your own as you realized the recklessness of your actions and how bad of a choice you had just made. 

This was a sin, and as badly as you wanted to just call off the marriage and return to Yoongi, things weren't that simple. You weren't each others anymore, so kissing in such a manner had been reckless and messed up. You were literally in your fiance's house, getting ready to meet him for dinner.

Yoongi backed up and you found it hard to stay on your feet as you began to silently cry. The tears that were unseen in the darkness splattered against the closet floor, and Yoongi didn't have to see them to know you were crying.

"T-This is so wrong," Yoongi murmured, hesitant and unsure as he realized that what he had just done wasn't OK. All he wanted was to pull you close to him again upon the realization that you were crying, and guilt ate him alive. 

Everything was so messed up that he didn't even know what to do. Of course he still loved you, and this feeling wouldn't be going away anytime soon. What was going away was him. And he only had two hours until the boat came.

You stopped caring and sobbed lightly so he would know your heartbreak.

"Yoongi, please," you finally made out, he feeling his own heart shatter under your pleads and broken expression. "Please, don't leave me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 901 54
Min Yoongi a egoistic, rich CEO, for whom only name, status , background matters for judging a person. Jimin, a sweet and kind but turns into little...
7.7K 815 28
All it took was one look to decide she wanted the quiet loner sitting in the moonlight. There is something about him, something she can't quite put a...
33.9K 1.2K 28
How does it feel ? when your own family uses you for their fancy life style and all comfort but don't give a dang about you ?... Heartbroken ? Right...
359K 16.2K 41
"You know, you are more of a freak than I thought." "I didn't know I am like that either. Guess I have to blame you for this." "Believe me babygirl t...