He Calls Me Love | Fred Weasl...

By alexspotatoes

Fred and Y/n have been the best of friends since their first year. Both of them have fancied each other for a... More

INTRODUCTION
1 | Letters
2 | The Trip to the Burrow
3 | Awkward Sort of an Accident
4 | The Trek to the World Cup
5 | Hairpins and Hats
6 | Quidditch World Cup
7 | Jealousy
8 | Foreign Guests
9 | Moody's Class
10 | Aging Potion
11 | The Champions
12 | Extendable Ears
13 | Dance
14 | Crumbled Piece of Parchment
15 | Yule Ball
16 | Detention
17 | Plans
18 | Fireworks
19 | The Final Task
20 | Pick Up
21 | Cleaning and Clearing
22 | Hiding
23 | The Order of the Phoenix
24 | Last Beginning of the Year Feast
25 | The Toad in Pink
26 | Swamp
27 | The First Proclamation
28 | Secrets
29 | Dumbledore's Army
30 | Quidditch Ban
31 | Practice
32 | The Attack on Mr Weasley
33 | Okay
34 | Decorations
35 | Sneaking Out
36 | New Seating Arrangement
37 | Valentine's Day
38 | Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff
39 | April First
40 | Patronuses
41 | Grand Departure
42 | Goodbye, Hogwarts
43 | Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
44 | Grades
45 | Reunions
46 | Auror Interview
47 | Acceptance
48 | Didn't Feel Like Christmas
49 | The Seven Potters
50 | Parents
51 | The Wedding
52 | Magical Heritage
53 | Runaway
54 | Cruel
55 | Potterwatch
56 | The Beginning of the End
57 | The Battle of Hogwarts
58 | Death Scares
59 | Aftermath
60 | He Calls Me Love
OTHER FRED WEASLEY BOOKS
THANK YOU!
DILUC X READER

AUTHOR'S NOTE

18.3K 368 109
By alexspotatoes

Today, the 19th of August 2020, marks exactly one year since I started posting this book. One year, and this story made it so far and had so much success, I never expected this. I'm really surprised every each and one of you decided to read this and you guys loved it so much.

It feels nostalgic to let this book go. Sure, I pre-wrote the last 8 chapters a few weeks ago, but I still had to publish them. And now it's done. Officially. It's so weird that I don't have anything else to add to this book, since it's pretty much become a part of my everyday life. I had my ups and downs with it - considering I took like a month's break once because I had a really bad writers block - but I never stopped loving it.

Sure, I have nothing to add to it anymore, but this book will probably forever be an important thing for me, considering I'd still get notifications for new comments and/or votes (well, hopefully). I'm still submitting it to the Wattys, too. I don't have very high hopes for that, but a girl can dream, right?

I want to thank everyone who's took the time to read this book. To the ones who've been here from the beginning - thank you! For the ones who came in later or in the middle or something - thank you! To the ones who're reading this after the story's completed - thank you as well! You guys made my days and I feel grateful to have this experience.

I've reread this book and honestly it had so many typos and mistakes and my writing style was so bad I don't even know how all of you guys liked it and read it, but thank you. Though I said I won't be rewriting it, it was just bugging me way too much and I finally gave in. I am trying to win the Wattys, after all, so if I'd presented it the old way, oh boy I had literally no chance. There're slight changes now and more fluff, so if you want, then go back and reread it. If not, there aren't any major changes to the actual plot, so it's fine then, too!

I want to thank my friends, though probably only one would see it, for supporting me during this and putting up with my rants about plots and excitement when I reached a milestone. It really meant a lot to me.

Thank you for all the comments as well, you guys are funny as hell (that rhymes)! I love reading your comments.

To all the people who kept telling me not to kill Fred - the whole reason I started this book was because I wanted to let him live lmfaoooo, but I want to admit something - on chapter 56 some of you started thinking I'll kill off George instead of Fred, right? There was a time where I was seriously considering it but then decided against it, that's why they found him passed out and stuff lmfao.

I have plans for upcoming stories already - I have a Harry Potter x Reader in the writing, an idea for another Fred Weasley x Reader and a Harry Potter x Reader Christmas Special AU. I'm also writing a Katsuki Bakugo x Reader and a Shoto Todoroki x Reader from My Hero Academia, so stay tuned for these stories!

I guess that was it from this book, as hard as it is to part with it. Once again, thank you, everyone.

See you in other stories!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

689K 19.6K 49
The Gladers had spent about a year in the Maze by themselves. Used to the the cycle of getting a new boy every month from the box, they find themselv...
567K 23.6K 31
❝You're my savior, Peter Parker❞ // ❝I think I'd rather be your Hero❞ ( Peter Parker x Reader) In which a certain spider-boy saves a certain girls...
1.3M 27.5K 51
You and Peeta have been best friends growing up, but by the time the 74th Hunger Games rolls around, you have developed a serious crush for him. Such...
33.4K 3.8K 11
ငယ်ထဲကအတူတူကြီးပြင်းလာတဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်အကြောင်းရိုရိုလေးပါ