I LOVE YOU EVERYDAY

SinsNChaos द्वारा

Socialite Kim Taehyung never like unplanned things. He is happy living his grandiose life in the City. So... अधिक

MEET THE 97 GANG
THE LOST PRINCE
FIRST NIGHT
WARMING UP
SWEETHEART
COMPLICATED HEART
MARADO ISLAND
SEOUL
SWEET NIGHT
DISTANCE
LONDON
VANTE & ARCHI
THE RINGS
THE ARTIST
LOYALTY & FAITHFULNESS
YOU ARE THE BEST PART

Keeping up with the Kims

2.6K 84 19
SinsNChaos द्वारा

Meet THE KIM SIBLINGS.

Bokjoo, Yoona, Seokjin & the youngest Taehyung.

Bokjoo is the eldest & the CEO of Kim Group of Companies.

Yoona is an actress.

Seokjin is a surgeon.

Taehyung, well he's an artist of his own.

They're all beautiful, smart & sassy on their own.

The four of them lost their parents when they were still young. Luckily, Mr. & Mrs. Kim left them with a successful company of shopping malls all over the Asia. Bokjoo, being the eldest has to take over right after she finished her degree in Business management. She is known as The Lioness in the business world for being fierce & a risk taker. She is also doing a good job expanding their brand, not only in Asia, but also in Western countries, now that she has finally closed a deal with one of the biggest Korean company based in the UK. But no matter how brave & scary Bokjoo is in the corporate world, she still has a soft side when it comes to her siblings, especially to their youngest. She made it her life mission to make sure that the three other Kims are happy. She supports them in achieving their own dreams and goals in life.

Yoona is the second among the Kim siblings. She started her career as a part time model for their brand/mall when she was still in college. But when she met a producer who offered her an acting career, she asked her sister's permission first, then accepted the role. And ever since then Yoona became the Nation's most loved leading lady for her excellent portrayal of her roles. But just like her Bokjoo noona, the second eldest of the Kim Sibs is fierce too. She doesn't let anyone take advantage of her in any way. She is also not the type of celebrity who will sugarcoat her speech. Yoona is actually known for being savage during her interviews, he speaks her mind. And again, just like her noona, she has a very soft spot in her heart for their youngest brother. She loves spoiling him, taking him around the world to see different arts.

Seokjin is the third child among the Kim Sibs. He is the eldest male in the family. At first, their business partners expected him to enroll at the department of Business & entrepreneurship when he enters university but to everyone's surprise, he pursue his childhood dream to become a doctor. Seokjin majors in Cardiovascular system and he is known as one of the youngest brilliant surgeon in the country. He was even offered to become the associate director of Seoul Medical Hospital but he declined because he knew that the hospital management was just trying to use his name for their own gain. Seokjin believes that there's no easy ladder to success. If you want a higher position, you must work for it. And that makes Bokjoo & Yoona so proud of him. His two noonas are always present whenever he achieves something. And just like his sisters, Seokjin treats his brother Taehyung as a little prince. He might not be living with his siblings anymore because he has his own penthouse near the hospital, he still makes sure that he cooks for them whenever he's off duty from work.

Taehyung, the youngest among the Kim Sibs. He isn't an actor nor a model because he never accepted any of the hundred offers given to him since the media spotted him during one of the events of their company when he agreed to be his noona's escort that evening. As the youngest, Taehyung knows his power over his siblings. A little pout here and there, few whines & rants and tiny bit of a tantrum and his siblings will run towards him, asking him what he wants. Their oldest nanny, Tala has always been reminding his sisters & only hyung not to spoil him, but they never listen to her. Taehyung is smart, he graduated as a top student in his class. He is a brilliant theater performer during his university days too so a lot of his social media followers were expecting him to join showbiz. But to disappointment of his fans, he announced that he has no plans of stepping into the limelight, instead he established his own Art studio. Half of it is his dark room for his love for photography & half of it is his dirty studio where he does painting & sculpting. Everyone thought he built that studio for business, but then again to everyone's disappointment, the studio has never been open to public.

 It's just for him, his siblings and few close friends who are lucky enough to be invited when he feels like showing his artworks may it be his painting, sculpture or his photographs. Kim Taehyung doesn't have a stable career like his siblings. He doesn't own a company or business but he is a certified celebrity on his own. Every rich household in South Korea knows Vantae, the aristocratic youngest Kim who has loves attending fashionable social gatherings. He is the perfect male image of crazy rich Asian who would travel to Paris to eat croissant when he's bored. And just like his older sibs, Taehyung is a force to be reckon. He is a real brat who never accepts no for an answer.

 He is used to people following his commands. People who knows him have mix feelings for him. Some envy him for having a dream life while the others pity him because they know that Kim Taehyung will never survive without his assistant or his maids. Well, he knows all that and he doesn't give a damn about it.

Let's also meet the YOONMIN couple. Min Yoongi is a freelance photographer while Park Jimin is a model for KGC. PJ, as what Taehyung calls Jimin met the youngest of the Kim Sibs when he just got hired to be the face of the company. It was also that day when Jimin learned that he graduated in the same university with Taehyung. 

At first, he was surprised to receive an offer because he never had a background in modeling. But the KGC staff informed him that one of the Kim Sibs picked him to become the face of their brand so he decided to give it a try. Pj met the love of his life in one of their shoots for KGC too. It was love at first sight. Pj & Yoon clicked the moment Taehyung introduced them to one another. 

The youngest Kim knows Yoon because of his love for camera. So ever since that day, the 3 of them became friends. 

Now, let the story of the not so little Prince begin. Bokjoo & her assistant just finished talking to their new business partner from London. They're about to build a new shopping center in the UK. The deal has already been made & sealed by both companies, but the COO of the said partner just emailed Bokjoo an invitation for the foundation the new shopping center is funding.

 "Ms. Kim, your schedule is full for the next 3 months. It is impossible for you to be isolated in an island for 7 days. I think we have to cancel." Mr. Lee politely informs her.

The pretty CEO immediately shakes her head upon hearing her assistant.

 "Mr. Lee, you hear the chairman. He wants me or at least an immediate family to join the 7days volunteer work for the foundation. It's not as if they're asking something I couldn't do. Besides, that will also be a great experience since it will be on an island far from the City." Bokjoo said as if she's weighing things in her head. 

The assistant was about to remind her that she can't leave for a day when the CEO's private phone rings startling the two of them. She answers it right away when she saw that its from Tala.

 "Nana Tala, what happened?" she asks immediately because their caretaker will never call her any time of the day unless it's a matter of life & death or if it's their youngest brother, Taehyung. This time, Bokjoo wishes it's not him.

"Bokjoo-ah I am really sorry for callingyou like this, but your brothers. Seokjinie & Taehyungie fought in thehospital. Yoona is already on her way home too." Nana Tala informs her.Bokjoon didn't even try to ask what happen anymore, she just told her she'sgoing home too so she'll know the full details of the story.

 "Mr. Lee,we're going home. Something happened to Jinnie & Tete. Please tell thedriver, we'll meet him at the lobby." Bokjoo said while putting hisprivate phone inside her purse. She grabs some of the documents & gave itto her assistant too. She isn't workaholic, but with the branching out of theirshopping malls, she's now obligated to work harder to make sure KGC is on theright track. They're already inside her coaster when Mr. Lee speaks again.

"But Ms. Kim, isn't it today is Seokjin's anniversary at the hospital?Taehyungie has always been thenkne celebrating it with Dr. Kim." Mr. Leereminded her. Bokjoo frowns upon realizing her assistant got a point.

She justclosed her eyes hoping that whatever happened between Jin & Tete is not somethingserious. Yoona & Bokjoo entered their mansion almost at the same time. Tete& Jin are both sitting at the opposite of their living room while Nana Talalooks so upset while watching the two. 

The eldest among the four Kim Sibs sitsdown in the center seat while Yoona settled beside her. The thing is, Kim Sibshave one rule in their household. HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY They love &support one another without a doubt as long as they're all honest to eachother. So the eldest doesn't need to ask question now because she knows one ofthe two will spill what really happened. 

But to her surprise, 5 minutes hasalready passed & the two remains quiet. 

"Dr. Seokjin, Kim Taehyung youboth are wasting my time. Why the hell are we all here now?" Bokjoo'svoice is so calm yet so cold that even Yoona who's innocent cant help but getscared too.

 Bokjoo's eyes landed on Seokjin first before she looks at Taehyung.She immediately noticed how their youngest quickly avoids her gaze and that'swhen she knows that something serious really happened. 

"Tete" shecalled now with a softer voice but the boy remains quiet. When Taehyung didn'teven budge on his seat, Seokjin sighs.

 "I saw him throwing the cake hebrought on Gary's face." the surgeon utters that made everyone gaspsbecause well, Dr. Gary Lee is Seokjin's fiance! Of course they're shocked toknow that Taehyung did that! 

"Tete, you know that no one will leave thishouse until you tell us what happened right?" Yoona tried to convincetheir youngest but Taehyung's lips remains sealed. The three of them looked ateach other before Seokjin speaks again.

 "I punched him in the face."he admits.

 This time, the two girls screams before they both ran towardsTaehyung and it's only then when they noticed the bruise in his face. 

"Seokjin! We don't condone violence in this house let alone it'sTaehyungie!" Bokjoo's voice is upset.

 "Why did you even punchhim?" Yoona added. 

"Noona he threw the whole 3 layers of cake on myfiance's face in front of many people & when I asked him why did he dothat, he just starts yelling at Gary calling him ugly names. What am I supposedto do? That's my future husband he's disrespecting." Seokjin tries toexplain but Taehyung just scoffs while listening to him.

 "Tete, why didyou do that to Gary? We all know you don't like him from the start but it'sbeen 2 years that he's dating Jinnie. They're already getting married nextyear." Bokjoo said and that's when he finally breaks down.

 "I don'tlike him not because he's ugly and lousy dresser. He's just using Jinnie hyungfor his own ambition in the hospital." Taehyung starts but Jin interruptshim immediately.

"Again? Are we here again? Tete how many times do I haveto tell you that Gary isn't like that?!" "Well, that's what you thoughtbecause you're blindly in love with him. He's not just a fxcking opportunistbut he's a cheater too hyung!" Taehyung suddenly blurted out that madeeveryone drop their jaws. 

"OMG, Tete! Why do you hate Gary so much?"Jin is already tearing up because heaven knows how much he loves his brotherand it's really frustrating him to hear him accuse his fiance of things thathe's not. 

"He's been fooling you from the start." Taehyung said, hisvoice cracked a little before he pulled out a manila envelope. Yoona took it fromhim and pulled out the documents and pictures inside. Bokjoo & even Talaare beyond shocked when they saw what's inside. Pictures of Gary with a femalewhile they're holding a little girl, documents like birth certificate of a 3year old girl with Gary as the father. Yoona & Bokjoo tried to hide thedocuments & photos from Seokjin but it's too late because their brotheralready saw them. Taehyung hates to see any of his family getting hurtespecially his hyung so when he had a hunch that Gary isn't a good news, he startedto investigate. His brother's fiance is living with the mother of his childalready but the woman seems to be okay with Gary & Jin's relationshipbecause the opportunist promised her a better future once he's married to Jinalready. Everyone in the Kim's mansion is quiet until Jin speaks again. 

"Since when did you know about this?" the older boy asked, his voicelaced with pain. Bokjoo & Yoona moves closer to him this time, evenTaehyung reaches to his hyung's hand. Good thing that Seokjin didn't reject theyounger anymore. 

"I'm sorry to let you know this way hyung, I was planningto call the three of you in my studio since I was about to show you my newwork. But then I saw that ugly mf at the hospital so I lose control. He's luckyI'm holding a cake and not a grenade." Taehyung said trying to lighten upthe mood but sadly, he failed. Seokjinstarts to sniff, he tried his best not to cry in front of his siblings sincethey all promised to each other that they will never cry again since they losttheir parents but he failed too.

 "I'm exempted from the rule right? Thisis my fiance we're talking about here." The three other Kims nods beforethey all hugged him.

 Nana Tala smiles to herself before she went back to thekitchen with the Manila envelope. She knows that whatever happens, the siblingswill always end up taking care of each other & that's what really happensthat day. The three gave Seokjin time to grieve for his lost fiance, but themoment he calms down he immediately apologized to his baby brother. 

"Now Ifeel sorry for Gary. Hyungie, please be gentle on him." Taehyung teaseshis brother because knowing his sisters & Jin, Gary will surely end up withno job and few broken bones including his nose. Seokjin hugged them all once morebefore they all eat dinner together. But after that, they also all went back totheir normal lives. Bokjoo as the CEO, Yoona as the actress, Jin in thehospital & Tete at his studio. 

The next day, Taehyung found himself insidehis studio again. This is his safe haven whenever there's no party or fashionshow he'll attend to. But this time, he managed to force PJ spend his free daywith him since his boyfriend is currently out of the country for a project.

 "So you mean to say that Dr. Gary was kicked out of SMH because ofyou?" the petite model asked again. Of course he knows Taehyung has beeninvestigating his brother's fiance in the past few weeks but he didn't knowthat he will expose him like that. 

"Well, he was kicked out of thehospital because of his filthy actions not because of me PJ. Also, that's whathe deserves after hurting my brother. He's just so lucky that Jinnie hyung hasa golden heart, he has forgiven him already." Taehyung pouts again when heremembers what his brother told him. 

"That's what love can do Tete."Jimin repeats what Jin told him when he asked his hyung how did he manage toforgive that easily. The socialite rolled his eyes when he heard the same linefrom his friend. 

"Oh come one PJ, love is just a concept. It's just anexcuse made by humans so they have something to blame when they actstupidly." Taehyung said before he continues spreading the paint on hiscanvass. 

Jimin laughs when he heard his friend & his non-ending war againstromantic love. 

"Oh come one Tete, you know that's not true." Jimintried to convince him but Taehyung is already shaking his head again. 

"Believe me Pj, you're only thinking that what you feel about Yoon is lovewhen it's just your hormones talking. You feel excited when you see him becauseyou want him to fxck you & not because he could hang the stars in youreyes." Taehyung mocks love for the nth time & Jimin wants to smack hisfriend's head again.

 "How I wish you could meet someone who'll make youbelieve that romantic love really exists!" the model wishes in desperationbut Taehyung just shakes his head confidently.

 "Oh come on Pj, you knowthat's never going to happen. Besides, I'm already 25 and I haven't met anyonethat makes me want to believe in that concept you're all trying to have in yourlives." Taehyung utters with a confident smile. Jimin just shrugs hisshoulders.

 "Let's see." 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I JUST WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT WITHOUT RACHEL, THIS AU WOULDN'T BE HERE. THANK YOU SO MUCH RACH FOR COPYING THIS AU FROM TWITTER=) I LOVE YOU=)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

DOUBLE TROUBLE 🖤 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

8.2K 226 1
TAEKOOK ROYALTY AU where Jungkook & Taehyung are broke bestfriends who swore to stay forever until 1 day, Tae saw Jk in the news who's about to marry...
4.6K 158 3
What happens when his friend's brother, also his childhood crush, comes back from college after a mishap? How bad can it be? 2019 © LovaNanii
198K 11.5K 28
Working at a flower shop had it's own consequences; from knowing what each flower meant.. to working with none other than Jeon Jungkook, the bad boy...
258K 10.3K 40
Kim Taehyung owner of a huge software company. Jeon Jungkook owner of another large software company. They hate each other more than words can descri...