Unexpected Love

By writtenbykei

|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ || More

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Sequal Out Now

Chapter 8

5.9K 201 100
By writtenbykei

excuse any mistakes

Kaymoni | Kay
Brownsville, TN

My mom made me and Ty go with her to our grandmothers house since she was having a small get together with close family. I'm not to found of them especially my aunt Tati and her 2 eldest girls. My mom and her mom argue ever other day and it's been like that since she moved out when she was only 17 to go be with a boy she was dating at the time.

Her mom claims she forgave her but anytime they get into it grandma always brings it up. Tati on the other hand literally does not like me and Ty for no reason other then she thinks we are problem children just like our mom was.

Her girls simply don't like us because their mom doesn't.

"Hey grandma." I hugged her when she let us in.

"Hey baby." She went to hug Ty who looked uncomfortable the whole time. I laughed at him.

"Hey y'all." My mom greeted her siblings well except Tati who bougie ass stood in the corner with a smug on her face. I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch away from everyone.

"You can't speak?" Madison said sitting next to me.

I laughed and gave her a hug. "How long y'all been here?" I asked.

"3 hours." She sighed. "Boring as fuck they ain't been doing shit but drinking."

I shook my head ready to go already. Ty came over and gave her a hug before sitting next to me.

"Y'all ain't gone eat?" My mom asked.

"Can you fix me a plate?" I asked. My ass was to shy. She nodded and went to do it for me.

"I'm ready to go." Ty blowed and laid back. "Ion een like these people."

"Right i feel outta place here."

"Let's go out back with the kids." Madison suggested. I nodded and we went towards the backyard and sat on the patio.

"Tete Kay!" My 4 year old niece Ari ran towards me. She's the only one of Tati's kids that i love.

"Stop running fa you fall baby." I picked her up and sat her in my lap. "Whatchu been up to boo?"

"Nudin." She shrugged playing wit my necklace. "I miss you."

I laughed kissing her cheek. "I missed you too."

"What are you doing?" Tati's second oldest Kennedy made a face walking up to me and grabbing Ari off my lap.

"You doing too much." Madison made a face.

"Way too much."

"Put me downnn!" Ari whined reaching for me.

"Girl give me my fucking niece." I tried reaching for her.

"No don't be touching my sister." She moved her body. "I don't like you."

"I really don't give a fuck to be honest." I stood up. "You being childish and petty for no reason. Bitch you almost 20!"

"What's going on?" The adults came outside.

"She just called me out my name." Kennedy told on me.

Bitch really?

"No, she came over here tryna start shit." Madison stood up for me.

"Watch yo mouth." Her dad warned.

"Kaymoni why are you-" My grandma started but i cut her off.

"Unt unt dont pin this on me." I threw my hand up.

"See i knew she was trouble just like ha damn momma." Tati folded her arms.

"Girl don't do." My momma stepped in front of her.

"I wish you would." Her mom grabbing her arm.

"Look bitch ain't got no manners." Tati said.

"Hoe don't disrespect my mamma." Tyree stepped outside.

"Watchcho mouth Tyree." She pointed in his face. "I'm an adult you don't talk to me like that."

"We can give 2 fucks how old you are." I said. My momma shook her head before grabbing ahold of me and Ty.

"We finna go cause ain't no reason ta be around you mufuckers." My momma scuffed walking towards the front door.

"That's all you ever do, leave." Tati kept talking shit following behind us. "Just like when you was younger."

My momma turned around and socked her ina jaw one good time.

"TRACY!" Grandma gasped and yanked her arm.

"Y'all ain't no real fucking family." She yanked her shit back. "My crew lets go." We walked out and left.

Damn ian never get my fucking food.

*
*
*
"Kaymoni?" My mom nocked on my door before entering. "You ight?"

"I'm fine, are you ok?"

She sat on my bed. "Im good."

"Sorry for showing out over grandma house." I put my phone down. "I should've neva said nun."

"Girl do not apologize." She shook her head. "She deserved everything said and done to her. Next time though i want you to knock that Kennedy hoe out."

I laughed. "I would've but Ari was in her hands."

"Don't give a fuck, don't let nobody bitch you out." She pointed. "Family or not." l nodded.

"We won't be back over there in awhile." She stood up. "That's all i wanted, you hungry?"

"Yea whatchu cooking?"

"Steak and potato's."

"Fix me a plate, please and thank you." She nodded and walked out.

maddypatty😽
Would like Facetime ...

"Hello?" I said once the call connected. "Wassup boo?"

"Nothing, are you ok?"

I nodded and turned on my side.

"I'm tryna come over y'alls house soon."

"You ask your folks?"

"I asked my mom." She sighed. "Dad being difficult."

"I'll talk to him." I nodded. We spent a good hour on facetime before she hung up.

"Pass me the ball Phat." Pooh semi yelled ta him.

"Mm." He passed it to her and sat on a random car.

"It's too mufucking hot." I said throwing my head back. "Gotta bitch in 90 degree weather."

"Oop Kay look." Aaliyah nudged my shoulder. I looked over and saw these fine ass niggas walking on the sidewalk.

"That one staring yo ass down." She pointed.

"Stop pointing bitch that's rude." I popped her hand and Phat laughed getting up.

"Wassup luh bit?" The dude approached me and Aaliyah walked off.

"Wassup?"

Jakari | Tank
Somerville, TN

"Mane what the hell?" I laughed getting out the car seeing these niggas had a whole basket hoop.

"Where yo ass been at nigga?"

"Had shit to take care of." I locked my doors. "Fuck y'all get dis bitch from?"

"Stole it." Phat shrugged wiping his forehead with his shirt.

I looked around and saw Kaymoni talking to another nigga.

"Who dat is?" I asked referring to dude.

"Boy gone, Kay finna catch ha one." Aaliyah said leaning against a car.

"Fuck dat." I walked over and threw my arm over her shoulder.

"Who the f-" She started to go off but noticed it was just me and scuffed.

"Can we help you nigga?" I asked mugging dude.

"Aw shit this yo shordy?"

"No." Kaymoni said at the same time i said "Hell yeah."

Dude chuckled to himself looking ova at Kaymoni. "Text me?" He said to her and she nodded.

He walked off and i grabbed her arm walking in the opposite direction.

"Fuck on, you do too much." She yanked away.

"Say lemme talk to you right quick." I grabbed her again and walked to my car.

"Get in." I opened the passenger side door.

She looked at me for a split second before getting in.

I pulled out the complex and started driving back to my crib.

"I can't stand you." She said after minutes of silence.

"What i do?"

"Why would you tell that boy we date. Actually why you een in my bidness?"

"What makes you think you can talk to otha niggas?"

"I- Jakari are you serious?" She started before going off about some stupid shit to be honest.

Soon i felt this bitch punch me in the shoulder.

"ARE YOU FUCKING LISTENING?"

"Now if i was too smack the fuck outchu i'd be wrong, right?" I looked over at her.

"Lemme out this car."

"Kaymoni-

"No dead ass pull ova cause on my momma ima end up boxing the fuck outchu." She cut me off. I turned the music up on her ass and pushed the gas.

She got me fucked up.

*
*
*

Kaymoni | Kay

"Get the out the car!" Jakari exclaimed. This nigga had me far from fucked up.

I crossed my arms staying quite and he just leaned against the door staring at me.

"Kay?"

"..."

"KAYMONI!" He yelled which made me jumped.

"Why you being so fucking childish?"

"I'm being childish? My nigga take me the fuck home."

"You know what-" He cut himself off and chucked lightly. Soon he yanks my arm and drags me out the car.

I jerk back and started windmilling on this hoe, next thing you know we out here fighting. I could tell he was going easy on me but still this nigga was beating my ass.

I connected with his jaw a couple times before he grabbed my arms and slammed me against his car.

"CHILL THE FUCK OUT!" He yelled in my face.

"You just-" I could hear my voice cracking so i just stopped talking all together.

"Fuck is you crying for?" He lets me go.

"I hate yo bitch ass on everything i love. Take me back so i can get my car."

"Walk." He slams his door and locks it before walking up to his apartment leaving me outside by my lonesome.

I pulled out my phone to call Aaliyah.

"Liyah?"

"What's wrong with you, why you crying?" She sounded worried.

"This nothing of a nigga left me outside after beating my ass." I sniffed wiping my tears. "Come pick me up."

"Ok give me 5 minutes." I hung up.

_______

vote & comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 311 8
๐‡๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐‰๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ข๐œ๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐’๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ, ๐ˆ'๐ฆ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
4.4K 178 15
"๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ" ๐’๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ / ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
499K 8.8K 56
๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ, ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฉ
42.1K 901 20
๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐๐š๐๐๐ฒ ๐‡๐ž ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐š...