Unexpected Love

By writtenbykei

|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ || More

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Sequal Out Now

Chapter 7

6.4K 249 83
By writtenbykei

   excuse any mistakes

Omniscient
Somerville, TN

Kaymoni's head laid on Jakari's shoulder when she heard when his phone ding signaling he got a message. He grabbed it and opened the messages to see the girl he met at the shop a couple days ago had texted him.

Kaymoni read 'See you tonight😉' from the unsaved number. He didn't respond but instead turned his phone off and put it back down.

Kaymoni slowly picked her head off his shoulder and sat up straight.

He gave her a puzzled look. "Wassup?"

She shook her head. "Nothing."

"Put yo head back den, shawty."

"You good ima go use the restroom tho." She got up and went to the guest bathroom. She wasn't mad or upset simply because her and Jakari were really nothing but friends at the end of the day.

They've never fucked or even kissed, hugged and slept on each other yea, but thats it. In her mind she just felt weird being so close and all up under him when he's messing around with other girls.

It's not a jealous thing Kaymoni simply just had too much respect for herself and the other girl as well. She didn't even know if they were dating or just fucking around nor did she actually gave 2 fucks to find out.

Jakari on the other hand was sitting back wondering why she just acted the way she did. Soon he put his two and two together and came up with the conclusion that she may have read the message and felt some type of way. Sighing and shaking his head he figured some shit like this was gonna happen sooner or later.

He was single so he could fuck who he wanted and she could do the same for that matter. Him and Kaymoni didn't have any relations so he didn't see the reason for her to feel any type of way.

Whole time Kaymoni viewed this situation completely opposite from what he had concluded.

After washing her hands she walked back up front and reclaimed her spot, putting a few inches between him and her. He peeped it but chose not to say anything.

"Aye, y'all tryna go out tonight?" Pooh asked out of nowhere.

"Shid we could." Phat shrugged. "Go to the movies or some shit."

"Mm mm not the movies." Kaymoni shook her head. "Shits boring let's go bowling or something."

"Im down." Sway nodded and everyone agreed. It was only 5pm and they wanted to go at night so they split up to get ready and do whatever is needed at home.

"You going out?" Kaymoni's mom asked her coming in her room while she was finding an outfit.

"Yea, gonna go bowling with some friends." Her mom nodded and went back to the phone call she was having with her sister.

At 8pm the gang met up at a bowling ally in Cordova. Going inside they waited in line to pay their way in.

"My bad." Kaymoni said to Jakari when she backed into him.

"You straight." He said not making eye contact with her. At this point she was confused cause he seemed upset with her. Hell if anyone she be upset it she be her, right?

After paying and ordering food for the table they began their game with Kaymoni, Aaliyah, and Pooh on one team and the boys on the other.

(don't feel like getting to much into allat so we gone skip ahead.)

"Gimme a bite." Sway greedy ass said reaching for Aaliyah's nachos.

"Boy move." She popped his hand. "Go order your own."

"Mmcht, you cant give me some'a yours?" He made a face.

"The stand is right fucking there." She pointed.

"Go order em for me." She shook her head not tryna do all that and gave him some.

*
*
*
"Pay up hoes, pay up." Phat said to the girls. They made a bet that the team who loses had to give $100 each to the other team.

"Only reason y'all won is because you cheated." Pooh rolled her eyes.

"How you cheat in bowling dumbass?" Jakari took the money from her.

"Not too much on her."

"Shut up and gimme my money."

They all went to a nearby Mcdonald's since the food at the alley was nasty as shit. Afterwards they all split up and walked to their cars.

"Aye." Kaymoni said getting Jakari's attention. He leaned up against his car as she walked up to him.

"You mad at me?" She asked.

"Why you ask?"

"You ain't said shit to me all night."

"I'm straight." He looked down at her. "You mad at me?"

"Mm mm." She shook her head.

"You feeling some typa way bout that message?" He asked making her head jerk back.

"Thats what you been thinking? That i was jealous?"

"Shitcha."

"Why would i be jealous?" She tilted her head.

"You tell me."

She squinted her eyes before turning on her heals to walk away.

"Fuck you going?" He grabbed her arm and pulled her into him.

"You dun pissed me off could you lemme go?"

"Don't walk away when i'm talking ta yo big headed ass." He turned her to face him. "We having a conversation so speak."

"I'm not jealous of whatever the fuck you got going on." She started. "It's just weird for us to be so touchy if you got a girl."

"Ian got no girl tho, ma." He wrapped his arms around her shoulders. "I just met that bitch a couple days ago."

"Y'all fucked?" She asked him curious to know in that moment.

"Once." He said and she pulled away. "Fuck that matter to you, weon date." He made a face.

"I neva said we did." She stated matter a factly. "You don't think it's weird to be up under me and you fucking other girls?"

"No why would it be weird we. don't. date." He pulled his pants up sum.

"Welp it's weird as fuck for me." She stepped back. "We should keep our distance." At this point Kaymoni was completely ova the situation. This was all too much for. They were having relationship problems without even being ina relationship.

She started to like him more then she's allowing herself too which pisses her off seeming he doesn't give 2 flying fucks about her. Kaymoni never expected them to become so close and to this extent, yet it's only been two months worth of meeting.

"You being dead ass right now?" He tilted his head. He truly thought she was doing too much right now. Yet, in the back of his mind he was wondering why he cared so much if she wanted to stop hanging out.

"Mhm." She nodded slowly. "Ight ima head out." She threw up a piece sign and walked to her car.

Jakari crunk his car up and pulled out the parking lot still thinking about what just happened.

*
*
*
Laying in bed Kaymoni got a message from Jakari.

jakari🥴: come over

KAYMONI: sir i'm in bed

jakari🥴: bet ima come ta u

KAYMONI: what do you want?

jakari🥴: i'm omw

KAYMONI: you doing to much
it's not that serious
Read 11:02pm

He pulled up 30 minutes later and texted her saying he was outside. She opened the front door and peaked her head out. Motioning for him to come inside since her mom wasn't home he turned his car off and walked up to the front door.

"You gone let me in?" He asked and she did. He followed her to her room and laid back on the bottom of her bed.

"Make yourself at home." She said sarcastically and sat crisscrossed apple sauce at the top of the bed.

She picked up the remote and paused her show. "Dude." She leaned over and moved his arm from over his eyes. "You not gone speak?"

He sat up and rubbed down his face.

"Look like you fighting yo demons right now." She said making him chuckle. "C'mon talk."

He looked at her before getting up and going to stand in front of her. Grabbing her face he bent down and crashed his lips into hers. He laid her back never breaking the kiss.

Kaymoni was beyond shocked by this but didn't stop him. This was their first kiss and she was enjoying every bit of it. He pulled away for a second but she grabbed and pecked his lips repeatedly. He moved down to her neck kissing, licking, and softly sucking on it.

She moaned softly feeling his manhood poke her. He pressed himself into her more before trailing kisses down her shoulder. He reached up her shirt and caressed her sides.

Jakari had been wanting to do this since that block party when she twerked on him and now he finally took that chance. Knowing how much more this would complicate things with them he still gave no fucks and wanted her bad as fuck right now. He lifted her shirt up revealing her small boobs. Cuffing each in his hand he sucked on her left nipple while fiddling with the right.

Kaymoni moaned running a hand over his nigga naps.

He kissed in between both titties before trailing down to the bottom of her stomach.

He pealed her shorts off with her thong revealing her pretty wet pussy. He stared down at her body grinning before making eye contact with Kaymoni.

Sexy ass. He thought to himself.

He bent down. "Whatchu want, mamma?" He whispered in her ear running a finger over her slit making her moan and squirm under him.

"Mhmm you baby." She moaned. He dragged a finger up and down her wet folds before slowly sliding a finger in her tight pussy.

She bucked her hips as he connected their lips and sloppy kissed her. I'm talking wet, nasty, and with plenty of tongue. He added a finger and began pumping in and out at a steady pace.

"Oh my God." She moaned breaking their kiss. "Fuck." She said once he picked up pace.

"Damn you wet asabitch." His deep voice sent chills down her spine.

Kissing her cheek every so often he felt her clench and unclenched herself around his fingers.

"Kariii." She whined loudly grinding against his fingers.

Pulling out of her she instantly pouted. He smirked before attaching his mouth with her love.

"Fuck fuck FUCK!" She chanted when he flicked his tongue against her clit. "Mhmmm."

Damn she taste good as fuck. He thought to himself.

Swirling his tongue around her clit he slid two fingers in and pumped hard, hitting her g spot every time.

"OHH FUCKK IM GONNA CUMMM!" She yelled out gripping his nigga naps and fucking his face.

He groaned sending the vibration through her body. She released in his mouth and he slurp up all her juices while she grind against his mouth ridding out the rest of her orgasm. He stood up licking his lips watching her chest move up and down as she caught her breath.

He slid out and licked his fingers before bringing it to hers allowing her to taste herself. He bent down and passionately kissed her.

"Damn." Kaymoni whispered to herself.

__________

ain't really like the sex scene
but it's whatever🤷🏾‍♀️
vote & comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.4K 1.2K 40
read to find outโค๏ธ
1.9K 86 6
๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™๐™จ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™™๐™š
159K 4.1K 34
-๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ