Kpop One-shots (Reader x GG)

By poorly

a dumpster fire of oneshots More

intro + requests
[MR] Onda (Everglow) - Moon
[MR] Sejeong (Gugudan) - All of My Days
[GN] Ryujin (ITZY) - Nobody Like You (Part 1)
[GN] Solar (Mamamoo) - Ten Nights
[GN] IU - Through the Night
[GN] Hyewon (IZ*ONE) - Destiny
[GN] Jennie (BLACKPINK) - Really
[GN] Jinsoul (LOONA) - Number 1
[GN] Dahyun (TWICE) - Sweet Love
[MR] Eunha (GFRIEND) - Drummer Boy
[GN] Yuqi ((G)I-DLE) - What's in Your House?
[GN] Chungha - 12 O'clock
[MR] Sana (TWICE) - Our First Day
[MR] Yeri (Red Velvet) - Under the Rain
[GN] Kim Lip (LOONA) - My Eyes on You
[GN] IU - Largo
[GN] Yves (LOONA) - No More Hiding
Olivia Hye (LOONA) - A Flower for You
Jisun (fromis_9) - ASMR
drabble prompts.
[N] [Drabble] Wonyoung (IZ*ONE) - R&R
[N] [Drabble] Lucy (woo!ah!) - Payback
[N] [Drabble] Mina (TWICE) - Friendly Competition
[GN] Sakura (IZ*ONE) - Bright Lights and Date Nights
[GN] Hyewon (IZ*ONE) - Love and Loss (Destiny Pt.2)
[GN] [Drabble] Yujin (IZ*ONE) - The Power of Love
[MR] Joy (Red Velvet) - Thanks
[FR] Chaewon (IZ*ONE) - First Steps
[MR] Yerin (GFRIEND) - Red Thread
so I'm not dead (surprise)
[GN] [Drabble] Saerom (fromis_9) - Of Hangovers, Headaches, and Hard Mornings
[MR] Chaeyeon (DIA) - Angles and Angels
[GN] [Drabble] Olivia Hye (LOONA) - Dare Date
[GN] Jinsoul (LOONA) - Wouldn't That Be Crazy?
[GN] Olivia Hye (LOONA) - Power Couple (Dare Date Pt.2)
[FR] Irene (Red Velvet) - Come Back To Me
[GN] Yena (IZ*ONE) - Worth The Wait
[GN] Shuhua ((G)I-DLE) - A Missing Piece (Part 1)
[GN] Yoohyeon (Dreamcatcher) - Love Language
[GN] Ryujin (ITZY) - Rivalry
[GN] Shuhua ((G)I-DLE) - Proximity (A Missing Piece Part 2)
[MR] Winter (aespa) - Sunrise
[GN] Yeji (ITZY) - Six Easy Steps, Forwards and Back Again
[MR] Wonyoung (IVE) - Rest of Our Lives
[GN] Ryujin (ITZY) - Lean on Me (Nobody Like You Part 2)
[MR] Kazuha (LE SSERAFIM) - Forever and Always, Once Step Behind
[MR] Lisa (BLACKPINK) - Back for You
[GN] SinB (VIVIZ) - Liars
[MR] Tzuyu (TWICE) - This Night
[GN] [Drabble] Ryujin (ITZY) - Shaky Footing

[GN] [Drabble] Maya (NiziU) - Day Off

1K 12 7
By poorly

Drabble quote: "I had a thought." "Oh no..." "I swear it's a good one this time!"
Gender-neutral
Fluff

___

For those who know Maya, many people see her as a rather reserved person and in many cases, she is. That was your first impression of her when you met her for the first time too.

That was nearly three years ago though. It took a while for her to come out of her shell, but nowadays, she can be rather all over the place. Things could be as serene as the garden of Eden and quickly spiral into chaos with Maya's overflowing energy, though it doesn't happen too often. She's basically the video of the watermelon that gets rubber bands wrapped around it until it explodes. She's calm and reserved until enough days pass and the energy that has been built up just comes out. You never signed up for this when you two started dating, but it quickly became the new normal. 

Most of the time, Maya is the quiet girl you could easily imagine reading a book to herself in a quaint library of your school. I mean, with her cute and innocent looks, how could you not? The girl was the literal embodiment of innocence.

Today seemed like Maya's energetic day though. From the moment you woke up, you were nearly smothered to death by the cheery girl. You were going to question how she even got into your apartment in the first place, but she cheekily jingled the spare keys in your face. Perhaps that was the first mistake.

Maya's energy clearly hadn't faded, as she grabbed you arm and with her unusual strength, yanked you out of the bed you had so peacefully slumbered in not too long ago. You were immediately missing the warmth of the blankets. The chilly air due to the rainy outdoors just made things worse and made you want to remain in your bed even more. "I just wanna stay in bed..." You nagged and weakly tugged against her arm, but her hands maintained her iron grip and she easily dragged you into the living room. We ended up sitting on the couch.

"Today's my day off, (y/n)! We gotta do something!"

Undetered by Maya's excessive energy, your determination to remain a inoperative potato for the rest of the day was strong. "Why don't we just relax then? You rarely get time to relax."

It took a little coaxing, but Maya eventually, and reluctantly, accepted the proposal of lazing around for the day. A part of you knew it wasn't going to last long knowing the girl, but a small win was a win nonetheless. The two of you curled up into a big blanket on the couch. While you nearly entered dreamland in the comfortable silence, Maya was the complete opposite.

She was itching to go and do something. Energy was radiating from her form as she restlessly vibrated on the couch beside you.

The serene image of comfort was torn from your mind as Maya lept off of the couch, clearly agitated by the silence. She nearly threw you off of the couch too, but you managed to stay on by clinging onto the armrest like your life depended on it.

"Let's do something fun, (y/n)! I'm bored and we don't get this chance often!"

As much as you wanted to coax her into relaxing for a while longer, you knew deep down that it wasn't going to go well. When Maya's energy levels reach a certain point, there was no stopping her and based on what you've seen so far, it was reaching that melting point.

"It's not like we can do anything, love. It's raining outside." You lazily pointed out to the window to prove your point. It's been raining the past few days now and from the looks of it, it isn't going to get better any time soon. Typhoon season was well and truly upon Japan. The outside was dark and cloudy and you definitely weren't trying to go out and catch a cold in the rain today.

You hoped that was enough reason to hold off doing something today, but the cheeky grin on your girlfriend's face said otherwise.

"I had a thought."

"Oh no..."

"I swear it's a good one this time!"

"The last time you said that I ended up getting sick!"

"Well it's your fault you ran into the snow in only pajamas! What were you expecting?"

"I didn't run out into the snow on my accord. You dragged me out and pushed me into the snow bank!"

A sheepish grin crept onto Maya's face as she recalled that moment. "Good point, but I think you'll really like this one! Just trust me this one time! If you don't like it, we can stop."

A part of you told you to just ignore your girlfriend and return to the creature comforts of the blankets, but another part of you really was interested in what Maya had in mind. Perhaps this was where the saying "curiosity killed the cat" came from, though it would be something closer to "curiosity killed the (y/n)". Either way, the inkling in the back of your mind won over in the end.

"Go on."

Maya's expression beamed as she ran into your bedroom without a second for you to react. You were about to give chase to her, but he returned moments later with a bunch of pillows from your bed. "Let's build a pillow fort and play games!"

You were rather caught off guard with the sudden proposal. Usually, Maya would say something like "let's go run around in the rain until we get tired!" or "let's see who can eat more ice cream!". It's mostly childish acts of hyperactivity, but this was rather different from the usual pace. You weren't complaining though. Sure, making pillow forts did seem rather childish, but it would also score you a nice place to take a nap. Both of you would be happy in this case, right?

"Alright. Let's do it then!"

And so the construction of the pillow fort started. 

It didn't take long to complete though, seeing as your apartment isn't exactly spacious, but it was a comfortable sides. With the couch cushions making decently stable walls and the floor covered in blankets to make napping anywhere comfortable, it turned out pretty good. Maya decided to name it "The Castle", though you much rather preferred to call it something more lowkey and comfy like "The Nap Hut". Also, the fort isn't exactly big enough to warrant the title of a castle. It clearly didn't matter though since Maya was adamant on her name, meaning her decision was basically law.

With construction out of the way, Maya decided to move on to the second part of her proposal. She pulled out her laptop in a flash and quickly hooked it up to my TV.

"Now, it's karaoke time!"

So this was how she was going to spend all of that built up energy.

"Karaoke?" It's not that you don't like karaoke, far from it, but it's a little different when the person you're doing karaoke with is a fully fledged idol. Singing skill isn't the issue here, but you'd much rather listen to her sing than take part in the singing.

"Yes, karaoke! We're going to sing and dance until the sun comes up tomorrow!"

Mind you, it's not even noon yet, meaning if what she said is true, you'd be there for at least sixteen hours. You just have to hope her energy doesn't keep Maya up for that long. Maybe she'll go back to her usual quieter self around the two hour mark. Then maybe you'll get some happy relaxation time with her.

But you were, of course, dead wrong. Wrong on two fronts in fact. The first being that Maya's energy was in fact going to carry on for a while, evident by her radiant smile shining brighter than the TV and her dance moves not slowing down at all.

The second? Well, the makeshift microphone that is in reality a ladle from your kitchen is currently in your hand.

"What's next?" You shouted as you busted out the finishing pose of 恋するフォーチュンクッキー as a drop of sweat rolled down your chin. The songs just kept coming and, to your surprise, you kept on singing. Maya's energy was simply infectious. What had started out with you lying on the floor while listening to your girlfriend beautifully sing the lyrics to popular anime songs was now an all-out rave in your living room.

Maya's fingers hastily typed away at her laptop to pull up the next song. A smile remained on her face as she excitedly named off the songs she had in mind.

The clock on the wall now read seven at night. The two of you had killed off nearly ten hours simply singing your hearts out to popular Japanese songs.  What had started off with you not wanting to do anything and hoping you could just spend the day as a couch potato had become something infinitely more fun and exciting. 

Sure, it was sometimes hard to keep up with Maya's sudden outbursts of energy, but you had to admit, she really was a blessing. There are days when the two of you could laze around and take naps or comfortably spend hours watching movies and then there are days like today. Days where the energy was seemingly never-ending and the excitement was through the roof.

Maya was someone that had the power to bring happiness wherever she goes and today was proof of that ability. Whether it be the lazy or the hyperactive days, the girl could make anyone comfortable.

"C'mon, (y/n)! If you aren't going to sing, I'm taking that ladle out of your hands!" Maya shouted as you snapped back into reality. The instrumental to the immortal classic that is 桜の花びらたち played through the speakers. Maya danced along to the song beside you as she eyed the ladle in your hand. 

Without hesitation, you handed the makeshift microphone over to your girlfriend who snatched it immediately and started belting out the lyrics with pure enthusiasm. 

Maya's smile beamed as usual as the dim light of the TV illuminated her face. The energy she had carried earlier on in the day didn't seem to fade at all. In fact, she might have even more energy than before. You weren't going to complain though. It seemed as the more energy she had, the more energy you had as well. Her infectious energy and happiness was on center stage. Truly the ideal makeup of an idol.

With your mind back in the action, you jumped in and sang the lyrics along side Maya. Sure, your voice might be shot by the time the sun rose up tomorrow, but that was an easy trade-off for some happy, quality time with your girlfriend.

Yeah. This definitely beats the lazy day you had planned.

___

A/N

So it seems I've been writing about 700 words a day, making drabbles take about three days and full chapters around a week to write. I mainly write at night since I can't really think of anything during the day. I don't exactly know why, but it seems like that's the pattern I've fallen into. Basically, from three in the morning to around four, I can write and have ideas for things to write. If it's not in that hour span, the creative part of my brain isn't functioning properly. It's hella annoying tbh.

In other news, the two Japanese songs I've listed are the two songs from AKB48 I still remember from when I listened to them like way back when I still lived in Japan. I think 桜の花びらたち (Sakura no Hanabiratachi) came out when I was like six or something and it was the first song they ever put out. That song was big news since it was the beginning of the idol wave in Japan. Damn, the good ole days I tell you. I actually had a nostalgia trip when I listened to it for the first time in a long while during the writing of this chapter. 恋するフォーチュンクッキ (Koi suru Fortune Cookie) I think is their most popular song to date. Apparently the AKB group has like a thousand sister groups or something now which blows my mind. I used to only listen to AKB and SKE since those where the only groups that existed back then. I've kept up with them over the years though I didn't really enjoy their music tbh and it was a surprise when I heard Sakura was in IZ*ONE since she was really popular in Japan. I didn't listen to AKB groups anymore, but there was quite a bit of news about her since she was a big part of HKT's rise in popularity and she was chosen to be a part of Team KIV when it first started.

I've rambled long enough about AKB.

When I first found out about Nizi Project (through my mom no less since I think she's more into  the idol scene than me), I was very skeptical about the whole concept. Especially since Itzy just debuted like a year ago, I was worried JYP was going to kill the opportunity for other female trainees to debut anytime soon. I didn't really watch the show and only got a few updates from my mom who basically watched the show religiously so I don't know much about the girls of the group.

As for their first album, I'm still a little iffy about it ngl. I'm more inclined to enjoy slower songs that are vocal-heavy spectrum (which is definitely why my bias list is mostly made up of main/lead vocalists like Sejeong, Eunji, Haseul, Taeyeon, etc.) so I can't say if I enjoy their music or not just yet. Their music kind of reminds me of pre-Sohee 2018 Nature which, while that era for them does have some good songs, just isn't my cup of tea. My personal favourite from NiziU's debut album is "Beyond the Rainbow" though so I guess my tastes are all over the place in this moment in time which, to be honest, isn't much of a surprise. Also, I don't think Japanese is as attractive of a language as either Korean, English or an array of other languages are in music. It sounds too structured and blocky to me. Though it might just be because I've had to listen to people speak it for years before I finally learned other languages and got the opportunity to branch out. My personal favourites are Swedish and Korean, though I am learning other languages so I can comfortably listen to their songs as well.

God, this A/N is going to be longer than the chapter itself if I keep rambling like this.

Well, that's all of the requests finished for now, so I'm going to go back to some older unfinished chapters and see if I can get those out. While I'm at it, if you have any requests, either DM me or just comment on here. There's also a drabble prompt chapter if that's more of your style.

(Not Edited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 1.8K 51
just a collection of crappy blackpink X bts oneshots, featuring other groups, of course.
334 26 4
Random Oneshots. My own work. Lots of Cute and kinky stuff All are made up
62.3K 1.2K 50
exactly what the title says. fluff, angst, maybe a little spice. request are open if you have any
1K 232 9
Like the title says just a bunch of k-pop oneshots. All the characters will be above 18, these characters don't belong to me. This book is only my im...