𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐘 {𝐭.𝐠𝐠𝐮𝐤}

Oleh taehkey

[C O M P L E T E D] One of the biggest new hit companies soon to be owned by one of the most attractive men i... Lebih Banyak

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
SEND YOUR ART HERE
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Epilouge
NEW STORY, OUT NOW

Chapter Thirty-Two

6.2K 320 102
Oleh taehkey

Chapter Thirty-Two . . .|
-i can take it from here.

     Two weeks passed and much hadn't changed. Something was definitely off, however. Jimin could feel the change of behavior in Jeongguk, the sneakiness, the hiding, the staying up until two to five in the morning.

It was quite startling to say the very least.

Jimin knew his position and he was in no way, shape, or form allowed to dictate Jeongguk and what he did in his free time. The mafia leader was his own person, did his own thing, and that was that.

Jimin had no say whatsoever.

That didn't mean he didn't get curious though, didn't mean he wasn't going to snoop around and figure out why the hell Jeongguk was acting this way.

He was his friend at the end of the day; he wanted to make sure things were in tack and where they should be. Jimin wasn't going to sit back and let things happen right under his nose.

But it was weird. Jeongguk never had a crystal clear schedule; always sleeping at weird times but now he really exceeded unusual with the past few weeks.

     The elder would see Jeongguk directing men to do things or telling them times that were odd.

Like now, the men were carrying a tray of food. Or, well, bread and a bottle of water. Mr. Kim didn't eat at this time and Jimin or Jeongguk himself gave Taehyung food to eat. He also most definitely had more than just some bread and water.

Jimin narrowed his look, walking over. He was going to piece this together. "What's this?" He asked, the two guards looking back at Jimin.

"Food." The one holding the tray answered bluntly.

"For what?"

"A person."

"Enough with the bullshit answers. Where are you two going?" Jimin waved his hands a bit, shaking his head. He didn't have time to list every basic and obvious answer.

The other guard decided to speak up. "We're following Mr. Jeon's orders in taking food down to the cells." His voice was monotonous.

Jimin was silent for a moment, pursing his lips in thought before he decided something. "He wants me to come with you guys. He had mentioned two guards going to cells but I didn't understand. Glad I found you guys instead of looking stupid, huh?" He forced a laugh that they didn't bother sharing, just walking away with Jimin now following them.

Usually Jeongguk's men didn't question what he or Jeongguk did but he didn't want to be totally suspicious even though his excuse wasn't anything spectacular and was borderline lame.

The mafia leader's friend followed behind them into unknown territory, not realizing how big the actual building was until now. He was never officially shown a tour, just getting use to where things were.

Jeongguk knew this building like the back of his hand and the veins in his dick, he could map out every crack that lined the walls. Jimin still had a hard time finding his way just right to his room, let alone every room imaginable.

They walked down some steps, creepy as all hell but Jimin didn't budge, following them confidently. His eyes tracing every unknown detail he found as he made this trip. He was still trying to think on why he never seen this part of the building before, why he's only just knew about it right now.

It was dirty and quite dusty, air almost feeling thin. He never had traveled down this way; never seeing a place like such. He didn't know Jeongguk had cells or even a basement.

Jimin was prepared to see the worst.

The first guard pushed his key into the big metal lock, twisting it until a click was auditable.

"I can take it from here." Jimin remarked, taking the tray of food from the on man and pushing the door open with his body. "Wait for me out here." He added, not wanting to be locked away with whatever was in here.

Or whoever was in here.

The two guards nodded in sync, pulling the heavy door shut after Jimin took steps inside.

"Hello?" He called out, looking away. There were many cells left empty, cells with rats and dead animals. This place definitely needed some deep cleaning.

Jimin cleated his throat, walking further into the dungeon, looking around. "God," he whispered. "When was Jeongguk going to show me?" He asked but only towards himself. His thoughts were instantly cut off.

"J-Jimin?" The aforementioned heard his name and looked to his left, seeing a figure but not too sure on who it was. He took reluctant steps over, feeling his nerves engulf his entire body.

"Hello?" He called again, gulping. As Jimin walked closer to the cell and the person, he notice immediately who it was. "Mr. Jung? What the hell? Why are you here?" He bombarded him with multiple questions.

"Jeon! That sick bastard! He fucking locked me down here after I told him I wanted Taehyung back! You have to get me out of here, I-I don't belong here!" Hoseok cried out, reaching his hand outside of the bars.

"I-I don't have keys— I can't." Jimin set the food down, going to the lock. He looked over it. "I wouldn't even begin to know what to do with this, Hoseok." He admitted.

Just as the two were about to exchange more words, there was a third voice but it didn't sound too familiar. Not to Hoseok at least. It was quiet but clear.

Jimin knew he heard that voice before, the deep rasp and Busan accent just like Jeongguk's and his own. This made confusion build inside of the youngest.

The brunet turned, seeing another row of cells. "Who's there?" He called out, not aware at how many people could be down here. It was frightening.

The voice made another sound. "Help . . ." It was faint, damn near a whisper but it was coherent enough.

"Jimin! Don't leave me! Just help get me out!" Hoseok begged but Jimin wanted to know who else was rotting down here.

He walked from Hoseok's cell, going down the line of other cells and peaking in each and every last one of them.

He was getting closer to the weak sound of someone wanting to be saved desperately.

He looked into the next cell room, seeing another body. Jimin was petrified to say the least. This man was down here longer than Hoseok has been. This man was thin, hairy, and dirty. He smelled so bad, bruises aligning his skin from head to toe, weak was an understatement.

The dark hair, the Busan accent, the doe eyes and big nose.

"J-Jeon . . . ?" Jimin weakly questioned, kneeling down. "Sir?" He sounded baffled, eyes twice their size.

The man shakily grabbed onto the bars. "Boy . . . You've grown a lot since . . . Since I've last saw you." He muttered, trying to smile to the best of his abilities. "How's J-Jeongguk? My s-son?"

Jimin was lost; absolutely confused. Mr. Jeon, the original Mr. Jeon, died. He died awhile ago before Jeongguk took his spot in Jeon Undergrounds.

But he was also told Hoseok left the same day he came and yet here he was, locked down in a dungeon Jimin didn't even know existed until now.

"Why are you here? You died." Jimin sputtered.

The old man denied this with a shake of his head. "Jeongguk's always been a greedy boy." He answered, looking down. "He wanted it so bad . . . Couldn't wait but didn't want to kill just yet so . . . So he threw me down here and I've been here for a very long time, Jimin, I don't know how long but I know it's been a very long time."

"Shit," Jimin cursed. Jeongguk was vile and cruel but to let his father rot away for years without a care in the world? He stepped over insanity awhile ago Jimin believed. This was a psychopath's behavior.

"Is he doing alright though?" The man inquired with his raspy tone.

"Don't worry about him, I-I'll get you out of here." Jimin made an unspoken promise. "Give me some time, I have others to get but I'll get you out of here with Hoseok and you will all be free." He pushed to his feet and rushed back to Hoseok's cell, body trembling at the sight he witnessed.

He knew what he had to do. What he must do.

"I will free us all." He said to the newly added prisoner to Jeongguk's cellar. "All of us." He made crystal clear, finally making up his mind on what he wanted to do.

Nobody should rot in a cell for no reason. No one should have to be mistreated and starved with nothing but a small piece of bread and water.

Jimin had made up his mind. Not only was Hoseok and Jeongguk's old man going to be let free, Jimin was going to get Taehyung out of here along with himself.

Jeongguk was sick. There's no other way to describe his inhumane behavior; the cruel treatments and the undying greed.

Jimin was going to make things right.

____________

A/N
Please don't be confused. Mr. Jeon (Jeongguk's dad) never died. Jeongguk wanted to take over so he locked him away but told everyone he died. He planned on doing the same to Hoseok. Jimin finally wants to free everyone.

I'm thinking two more chapters with an epilogue!

Please don't be upset with the ending I choose. I know you all read this story for Taekook but understand not every story has a happy ending. If you could all just try and hang in there, I would deeply appreciate it! Thank you.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.7M 89.1K 47
Jungkook coldly abandoned his boyfriend Taehyung, only to hear shortly after that his former lover was murdered. Six years later, Jungkook is the hea...
1.9M 82.4K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
140K 5.3K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
731K 16.5K 25
-What will Hoseok and Jin give in to, in order to be free?- Started: 31/08/19 Contains SMUT 🔞 Jung Hoseok, a broke college student gets kidnapped th...