๐‚๐€๐๐ƒ๐˜ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐’ ๐—น โœ“

By RosieXsugar

" ๐™„๐™› ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ž ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ ". ... More

๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค
๐™ˆ&๐™ˆ'๐™จ
๐™†๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™จ
๐™Ž๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ
๐˜พ๐™–๐™™๐™—๐™ช๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ
๐™Ž๐™ฌ๐™š๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ๐™
๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™ง๐™จ
๐˜ฝ๐™ก๐™ช๐™š ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™จ
๐™Ž๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š๐™จ
๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™’๐™–๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™
๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ
๐™…๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™–๐™ฃ๐™จใ€Š๐‘ฌ๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†ใ€‹
๐™ƒ๐™€๐™” !

๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™’๐™ง๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง [๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก]

456 41 9
By RosieXsugar

Surprise! Hello readers, I know "Candy Hearts" had come to the end butttt I've been thinkin abt makin "Candy Hearts" special chapter cuz why not>< so here is it! Hope you enjoy, be prepared! Lets say I still dont want to ruined the fluffiness in this book so hopefully this chapter doesn't either (lets just pretend tho)🙈

!𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜

🍫🍬

Chanyeol and Baekhyun find out exactly why you don't take candy from a stranger.

----

Baekhyun hated numbers. He really did. Looking at the financial report was making his eyes go cross-eyed.

Baekhyun let his head fall onto the coffee table he was currently sitting cross legged at. When he heard the apartment door open, he turned his head and saw Chanyeol entering the room.

"Baekhyun, hey!" Chanyeol smiled a giant grin and rushed over to him.

Baekhyun blinked up at him, not moving his head. "You seem especially happy today." Baekhyun smiled lightly.

"Yup, this guy came by the store today and asked if we could sell his candies. I said we'd have to test it out first and since I know you like to try new candies..." Chanyeol shuffled through his pockets and smacked three individually wrapped candies onto the coffee table. Baekhyun lifted his head and examined one of the candies.

"What...is it? Is that Russian or something?" Baekhyun referred to the writing on the wrapper and squinted his eyes, thinking maybe he'd understand the script then.

Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders and lightly rested his head on Baekhyun's shoulder, "Not sure. I told the guy I'd call him back if we were interested though." He said as he snuck an arm loosely around Baekhyun's hips, "How are things with the financial report?"

"Could be better. I've procrastinated so much; I even went through the cupboards to see if we needed any groceries." Baekhyun replied and rested his head ontop Chanyeol's.

Chanyeol shifted his head a little in order to lightly kissed Baekhyun's neck, "How about I go grab the groceries and help you with the financial report when I get back?"

Baekhyun sighed and pouted a little, "Only if you get back quickly."

Chanyeol pulled away and pecked Baekhyun on the forehead, "Of course, I never like being away from you for long anyways. So, what do we need?"

"Tomatoes and pasta."

Chanyeol nodded and squeezed Baekhyun's hips before he stood up, "Okay, I'll be back soon. Promise." With one more giant Chanyeol grin, he walked off and out of the apartment.

Baekhyun watched the door for a few seconds before leaning back on the couch behind him and tossing his pen down on to the coffee table. To hell he was going to get any work done on the financial report without Chanyeol around. These numbers were just stupid.

Baekhyun watched as the pen rolled across the table and hit the three candies Chanyeol had brought home. He eyed the candies before reaching over and taking one. He unwrapped it and found that it appeared to be a chocolate coated hard candy. After observing it for a few seconds, he shrugged his shoulders and popped it into his mouth.

The chocolate melted immediately, which Baekhyun liked. So far so good, He thought. But then it got weird. An herbal taste started to mix in with the chocolate; it wasn't overbearing or necessarily unpleasant, just...bizarre. He continued sucking on it and played with the pen as the unique flavor ran across his taste buds. After the candy become small enough, he crunched through it.

Baekhyun wasn't sure he was interested in the candy all that much. He took the wrapper and tried reading it again, to see if there was any clue for the strange flavour. No luck.

Baekhyun rested his head against the table just as he had done a few minutes before. He played around with the pen and started drawing on the wrapper, pleading for Chanyeol to come home already. A few more minutes went by and Baekhyun swore the temperature of the room had risen. He peeled himself off the coffee table and looked around. The windows were wide open, allowing a nice breeze and Baekhyun knew there was no reason for that evening to be that hot. He stood up and walked over to the thermostat. It was at a regular temperature.

Baekhyun pulled on his shirt a little and touched his cheeks. Maybe he was coming down with something. He walked over to the coffee table again and let his cheek hit the cool surface. He shivered on the contact. It felt heavenly.

His mind suddenly felt cloudy. Thinking straight didn't seem to be working. He must really be sick or something as his body heat continued to increase. Then, through the clouds of his mind, came an image of a smiling Chanyeol.

A twitch ran through his body.

A smiling Chanyeol went to a laughing one, then a smirking one, then a crying one and an continuous amount of Chanyeols ran through Baekhyun's head. It was out of control. The heat was becoming unbearable when the thoughts became sexual. Baekhyun remembers Chanyeol's touches, his bedroom eyes, his kisses, his tongue, his dic-

Okay! Baekhyun shot up straight, trying to ignore the growing problem in between his legs. He needed to calm down. Where the heck was this coming from? Baekhyun looked around for something to distract him. His eyes met with the financial report lying across the table. Perfect, nothing is more unsexy than numbers.

So, Baekhyun takes the pen and lets the tip meet the paper. His casually ran over to the pen.

You know, I never realized how much a pen looks like a peni-

Baekhyun gasped and threw the pen across the room, smacking his forehead against the table shortly afterward. Frustrated, he ruffled his hair aggressively. Sadly for him, the fingers running through his hair felt way too good to be normal.

Baekhyun groaned as his mind continued to show him provocative pictures of Chanyeol. Baekhyun felt his eyes focus when the candy Chanyeol bought in came in sight. That was it! Candy could distract him!

He grabbed the two pieces of candy and unwrapped them as quickly as he could. He popped both of them in his mouth and sucked like his life depended on it. The familiar chocolate taste hit his taste buds and he groaned. It tasted so good. He rolled his tongue around the candy and is reminded of how he would do the same to Chanyeo-

Baekhyun groaned again. He clawed the table as the heat was becoming even more overbearing. There was a pressure developing in his lower body and it was increasing rather quickly. He wasn't sure what the heck was going on because all he could think of, all he could yearn for, was Chanyeol. He needed Chanyeol.right.now.

As if answering his pleads, he heard the apartment door open. He immediately whipped his head around and saw Chanyeol entering the apartment.

"I'm back, I told you I wouldn't be-Are you okay?" Chanyeol froze with a grocery bag in hand, "Your face is really red and your eyes-"

"Drop the bag." Baekhyun said blankly, easing himself up. He hissed a little when the material of his pants grazed his groin.

"W-what? But-Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked, still rooted to where he was standing. Baekhyun was not liking that. He sped walk over to him and took the bag from Chanyeol's hand. He threw it to the couch harshly. "Wh-what was that for-"

"You were taking too long." Baekhyun panted out. Here was Chanyeol, right in front of him. His scent assaulted his senses and he felt his body growing even more sensitive.

Chanyeol's big eyes grew concerned. He reached up and let the back of his cold hand touch Baekhyun's forehead, "I think you have a fever or something." Baekhyun shuddered when the hand made contact. When Chanyeol tried to pull his hand away, Baekhyun was quick to stop it. He guided the hand down to his neck and took a deep breath in while closing his eyes, completely enjoying the sensation.

Baekhyun knew what he wanted. And he wanted it now. "Bedroom." He whispered out, eyes still closed.

"Bedroom? Do you want to sleep? I can grab you some Tylenol or something." Chanyeol's troubled voice made Baekhyun's heart jump with joy.

Baekhyun snapped his eyes opened and gazed up at Chanyeol with his best enticing stare. "You don't understand. I mean, bedroom. Now. You included." Baekhyun lifted his arms and rested them on Chanyeol's shoulders. He let them stream down Chanyeol's chest, muscles tensing under his fingers as he did. He reached the top of Chanyeol's jeans and hooked his fingers onto the two front belt loops and tugged. "You coming?" He whispered.

Chanyeol tried to splutter out a response but in the end opted for an over exaggerated nod. Baekhyun smirked. "Good." He curled his hand around Chanyeol's neck and pulled him down, taking his lips with great force and vigor.

With one hand latched onto Chanyeol's pants and another around his neck, Baekhyun dragged him into their bedroom.

As soon as they entered, Baekhyun kicked the door closed and separated from Chanyeol. He stripped off his shirt and quickly started unbuttoning Chanyeol's.

"What's gotten into you? Not that I mind or anything." Chanyeol whispered directly into Baekhyun's ear while caressing his back.

"Don't ask questions." Baekhyun finally unbuttoned the entire shirt and pulled it off Chanyeol, "Just do." He took Chanyeol by the neck again and devoured those delectable lips. He eased, or maybe harshly pulled, Chanyeol down so their bodies would mold together on top of the bed.

Chanyeol's cool hands roamed Baekhyun's body, which sent goose bumps across his skin. His fingers grazed over Baekhyun nipples and Baekhyun automatically arched his back upward, curling his toes at the contact. Chanyeol smirked into their kiss. His thumbs circled the nipples teasingly, which made Baekhyun whine. All Baekhyun could focus on was his body and his body needs. Chanyeol was notproviding fast enough.

"Chanyeol, please." He broke away from the kiss and whimpered. Chanyeol pecked Baekhyun as a response and then trailed his mouth down Baekhyun's neck, which caused another shiver. Chanyeol sucked hard on a spot he knew was the most sensitive and heard a beautiful moan erupt from Baekhyun immediately. Chanyeol was definitely liking this side of Baekhyun.

He moved down from Baekhyun's neck after successfully marking him and let his lips brush again one of Baekhyun's puckered nipples. He blew on it lightly and Baekhyun clawed his fingers through Chanyeol's hair. "D-don't." He whined.

Chanyeol then went ahead and pleasured Baekhyun's nipple with his tongue, making sure to give the other attention with his hand. He sucked, licked and massaged both nipples thoroughly before trailing up again and tasting Baekhyun once more. Baekhyun's hands then traveled down Chanyeol's chest and met with waist band of Chanyeol's jeans.

He fiddled with the button of the jeans before it came undone. He pulled the zipper down and palmed Chanyeol's erection. Chanyeol took a sharp intake of air as soon as Baekhyun hand pressed against him. It was time for Baekhyun to smirk. Baekhyun pushed on Chanyeol's shoulder and they slowly switched position. Baekhyun sat up and straddled Chanyeol's thighs, hand still massaging Chanyeol's groin.

With one sultry gaze, Baekhyun leaned back down. He circled his tongue down Chanyeol's front, starting from his collarbone and all the way down his treasure trail. He tugged on Chanyeol's jeans and was pleased when they easily fell and pooled around Chanyeol's ankles.

He snuck his hand into Chanyeol's boxer briefs and pulled out Chanyeol's hard length. It twitched as soon as it hit the cool air. Baekhyun looked up as he rubbed his thumb around the tip. Chanyeol was there to meet his gaze, licking his lips as he did. His chest was moving up and down at an unsteady pace. Baekhyun blew on the erection, eyes not leaving Chanyeol. Chanyeol bit his lip and gripped the sheets.

"Baekkie..." He rasped out. Baekhyun gave him a coy smile before taking a good portion of him into his mouth. Chanyeol's moan echoed in the room and his hips thrust upward impulsively. Baekhyun used one hand to grip the base of Chanyeol's length and the other to keep Chanyeol's hip from bucking. Baekhyun bobbed his head slowly, circling his tongue around the tip. Chanyeol leaned up a little, letting his hands ran through Baekhyun's hair. Baekhyun could feel Chanyeol grow hotter in his mouth and a little larger as he continued his ministrations.

"Baek, stop." Chanyeol lightly tugged on his hair. Baekhyun let him go with a pop and pouted.

"But you haven-"

Chanyeol quickly pecked Baekhyun and let his lips rest against Baekhyun's ear, "I want in you. Now." He whispered harshly into his ear, taking the tip of it between his teeth. Chanyeol's hand busied themselves with Baekhyun's pants and successfully pulled them down along with Baekhyun's boxers.

They were both naked now, with Baekhyun in Chanyeol's lap, legs wrapped around him. Chanyeol's hands massaged Baekhyun butt cheeks, slipping his hand through the crevice occasionally. His hand trailed up Baekhyun's back and his fingers soon were placed infront of Baekhyun's mouth. Baekhyun opened his lips and eagerly sucked on them, making sure to lather them heavily in his salvia. Chanyeol removed his fingers and replaced them with his lips.

Chanyeol inserted the first finger and met with the usual resistance. Baekhyun tried to relax and willed the uncomfortable feeling to go away. Chanyeol was doing a fine job helping Baekhyun to ease up with his lips and tongue lovingly mixing with his. Chanyeol then inserted another finger. Baekhyun twitched expectantly. He was growing tired of this waiting game.

"Chanyeol," He broke from the kiss but let his lips brush against Chanyeol's, "Do it." He rasped out with need.

"But you're not fully prepared, Baek." Chanyeol replied, "It'll hurt."

"I don't care." Baekhyun said defiantly and bucked his hips against Chanyeol's to further add to his statement. Chanyeol sighed and pecked his lips. Removing his two fingers, Baekhyun felt something pressed against his entrance. His gripped Chanyeol's shoulders in anticipation and then, it felt the tip enter.

It hurt, like Chanyeol said. But Baekhyun knew the faster they got through this, the quicker he could reach that utopian feeling Chanyeol always gifted him. Chanyeol allowed Baekhyun to handle the rest, letting him take his length at his pace. Baekhyun lowered his hips, squeezing his eyes at the slight pain. They didn't bother reaching for the lubricant in the night table drawer and Baekhyun was regretting it a little now. When Baekhyun finally hit the base of Chanyeol's length, he paused. He willed his muscle to loosen up and just accept the intrusion. Chanyeol pecked encouraging butterfly kisses along Baekhyun's collarbone and drew circles on Baekhyun's lower back.

Finally, Baekhyun lifted his hips a little and dropped it back down. He grunted out at the friction, but continued on. Soon, his muscles started relaxing and he was going at a steady pace. Chanyeol's hands attached themselves onto Baekhyun's hips, gripping and guiding them hard. Chanyeol raised his hips and met with Baekhyun's pace easily. Chanyeol groaned into Baekhyun's neck and Baekhyun loved it.

Taking Baekhyun by surprised, Chanyeol flipped them over. Baekhyun's back hit the bed hard and Chanyeol thrust deeply into Baekhyun. His toes curled and his hands clenched onto the duvet. One more thrust and Chanyeol hit that special spot. That special spot that had Baekhyun quivering and moaning Chanyeol's name. That special spot that flashed dots throughout his vision and sent a fire through his spine.

"Ch-chanyeol." Baekhyun moaned and reached his arms upward as Chanyeol vigorously assaulted Baekhyun's prostate. Chanyeol gazed down at Baekhyun, a sweat drop trailing down the side of his face. Chanyeol leaned down and let Baekhyun wrapped his arms around his neck. Baekhyun loved the smell of Chanyeol's hair. They may use the same shampoo, but it never smelled as good on Baekhyun as it did on Chanyeol.

"I love you." Chanyeol whispered into Baekhyun's ear, "I really and truly love you."

That was it. Baekhyun was ready to burst, tears building in his eyes. "I-I love you too, I love you so much." He mewed out. "I-I'm close." Chanyeol responded by thrusting harder and letting their lips meet again. It was sloppy and messy, but Baekhyun was having a hard time with controlling anything his body was doing at that moment. After a few seconds, Baekhyun cried out and released over his abdomen. He continued to kiss Chanyeol and before long Chanyeol released inside him.

They whispered I-love-you's through their pecks and Chanyeol lightly rested himself on top of Baekhyun. He slowly pulled out and reached toward the top of the duvet. He pulled the sheets down and lightly pushed Baekhyun to go under them. Baekhyun did as Chanyeol wanted and felt Chanyeol join him under the sheets. With a peck to Baekhyun's forehead, they cuddled together and fell asleep.

When the morning came, Baekhyun managed to pull himself out of bed. He took a quick shower, properly cleaning himself from the night before. He quietly got dressed, lightly kissing a sleeping Chanyeol before he went to make some breakfast.

In the middle of scrambling some eggs, an arm wrapped around Baekhyun's waist and a chin rested itself on his shoulder. "Good morning." Chanyeol's deep and raspy voice greeted him. Baekhyun smiled to himself and turned off the stove. Turning around in Chanyeol's arms, he tip toed upward and kissed Chanyeol on the lips.

"Good morning." He whispered and escaped from Chanyeol's hold in order to grab some plates. Chanyeol waddled his way over to the kitchen table and Baekhyun served him breakfast.

"So..." Chanyeol spoke, "Are you okay? You were kind of acting strange yesterday."

Baekhyun flushed, realizing how bizarrely needy he was. "I-I'm not sure why, but I just got...really...um I just really needed you. One moment I'm eating those candies you brought, the next all I can think of is you, me and a bed."

Chanyeol dropped his chopsticks and with a look of shock pasted across his face, "Oh my god, that's what the man meant by only giving it to someone special. I didn't realize...oh my god, I'm sorry Baek." Chanyeol hide his face in his hands.

Baekhyun dropped his own chopsticks and tilted his head, "What do you mean?"

Chanyeol peeked through his fingers and sighed, "I...I heard of these new types of foreign candies, but I-I never thought those were it, I'm sorry Baek."

"What type of candies, Chanyeol? I'm not following..."

"Were you feeling really hot by any chance?" Chanyeol asked, looking a little pathetic. Baekhyun nodded. "And, and did you feel yourself growing...sensitive?" Baekhyun nodded again. Chanyeol bit his lips, "I think those candies had an aphrodisiac drug in them."

Baekhyun's mouth dropped, "You drugged me?"

"No!" Chanyeol cried, "No! I didn't know what they were. I just thought - God, I'm sorry."

Baekhyun fall back against his chair and stared down at his food, "Well, I guess you'll have to tell that man that we're not interested in selling those types of candies in our shop."

Chanyeol nodded and dropped his puppy eyes stare to the table. "But Chanyeol," Baekhyun smirked, "Make sure you ask him for more contact information so we can order those candies for our special customers."

Chanyeol blinked a few times, processing Baekhyun's suggestion and then broke into his typical maniac smile. "Will do, boss."

Baekhyun smiled and went back to eating when a thought struck him.

"The financial report!"

❀❀❀
Thank u sm for reading and
ur endless support for this book!

CH signing off❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592K 28.1K 64
He is Byun Baekhyun, the only son of Mr. and Mrs. Byun who are both working in Park's corporation. Mr. Byun as the general manager and Mrs. Byun as o...
15.9K 782 34
Baekhyun badly needs a job.And finally he breathes a peaceful sigh.But...... Y-Yo- You... Baekhyun's world collapses once again...The wound that gave...
22.2K 1.4K 45
Byun Baekhyun was one of the well known doctors at the most renowned hospital in Seoul. He had achieved his dream of being a doctor and lived comfort...
138K 7.1K 17
โ“Œhen everything Byun Baekhyun wanted was to keep his history in the past, it decided to knock him flat on his face when he least expected it. #50 ran...