Gravitytale: It's A Perfect D...

By VeryDescriptive

Sans as reader. There will be no ships ( Sorry shippers ) If somebody says "I love you" It's as in friendship... More

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕬 π•Ήπ–Žπ–ˆπ–Š π•―π–†π–ž
π•±π–†π–’π–Žπ–‘π–Žπ–†π–— π•±π–†π–ˆπ–Šπ–˜
stop reading

𝕬 π•Ήπ–Žπ–ˆπ–Š π•Ύπ–šπ–’π–’π–Šπ–— π•­π–—π–Šπ–Šπ–Ÿπ–Š.

258 7 2
By VeryDescriptive

"It's" Normal talking.

"A" Thoughts

"Perfect" Demonic Voice

"👎︎✌︎✡︎" Gaster.

"Entry Number 17.

This experiment will be

very

interesting."

It's a perfect day.

Starring,

Sans the "punny" skeleton!

Dipper the small detective!

Mabel the little ball of sunshine and rainbows!

Stand and Ford the mysterious duo!

And finally...

The Man Who speaks in hands.

Gravity Tale!

"what to do.."

You looked around while gripping the Ketchup bottle.

"💣︎✌︎✡︎👌︎☜︎ 🕈︎☜︎ 💧︎☟︎⚐︎🕆︎☹︎👎︎ ☼︎☜︎💧︎☜︎✌︎☼︎👍︎☟︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎ ❄︎⚐︎🕈︎☠︎ ☹︎✋︎😐︎☜︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ 🕈︎✌︎☠︎❄︎☜︎👎︎ ❄︎⚐︎📬︎"

"good idea."

You teleported back to the void before Gaster appeared. 

A research lab appeared out of nowhere with everything needed.

【Time ~ Skip】

"so if 862 x 712 / 3 -1023 x 92712 -1283 = ...."

Suddenly the door swung open revealing Ford holding his third journal, he must've been ready to document the random door. At this point, anything that sticks out like a sore thumb is something weird.

You were just about finish a calculation to finally get you and Gaster out of there but you had forgot to write down the calculation making you lose track as Ford entered.

Gaster looked at the man before shooting himself towards him like he's water being shot from a water gun.

"So YoU MuSt Be ThE man SaNS keEps TalKiNg ABOuT."

"FORd PiNES. YoU ToO ARe a ScIeNTiSt jUsT LiKe ME AnD sanS."

"Wh-Who are you?!" 

"Oh hOw ruDe oF Me. My NaMe IS W.D GastER. UnLiKE The yELLOw SPeciMEn I doN't wAnT TO haRM THis dImEnsioN, BUT WhIle wE aRe sTuck HERe, I WOUld lIKE TO RESearcH wiTH yOu."

"So you are a scientist too? Well...  I know only one Bill exists and he's long gone now... So I will alow you to help me research."

He was definitely suspicious, but he knew Bill was gone.

"PErfEcT."

You watched as both of them walked towards the lab and started researching on various monsters they have encountered and ones that lives in your universe. You left them to do their science stuff and left to talk to Mabel and Dipper.

You took a shortcut to the cashier's desk and looked around. 

No sight of them.

They were definitely meant to be here since it was their shift (They had told you when they went mystery hunting) but weren't there for some odd reason. You turned your head to the cashier, who was reading a comic about horror movies and slacking off like you mostly would on your job.

"heya."

"Oh, hey. Something you want to get?"

She reached her hand from across the counter and rummaged through a bag of chip before taking her hand out with a handful, She wasn't  looking at you so she couldn't tell you were a skeleton.

"just wanted to know where dipper and mabel went."

"Stan told them to go hang around arrows pointing to the Mystery Shack because he took them down."

"alrighties. see ya."

You exited the tourists trap and wandered into the woods. It was a calm day, the birds were singing cheerful songs, the lovely flowers were blooming perfectly and the sun came to support us with the light of day. For everybody around you, this was a perfect yet normal day but something felt off to you, something was missing.

And you wanted to know what was missing, but for that you needed to take a few steps back, to the loop.

The thought of having to see you brother die again and again, knowing that one day it will all happen again and you can't do anything about it because they always come back...

The thought of having of having to see the dust of your brother on the ground next to their clothing and the one thing you knew they loved the most would break the will of the strongest.

But to you, this all came normally.

You were used to the feeling of pure pain, saddeness and guilt surge throughout your body.

Sometimes you didn't even shed a tear.

You just wished that they would go pacifist.

The thought of knowing exactly what to do in a Genocide run by the back of your hand without even needing to think twice about what you did was painful.

The thought of the beautiful breeze being poluted with the dust of your friends.

The though of the flowers mimicking Undyne's last words...

After finally being pulled out of the loop, you now realize and take in what happens.

But now you're in a better place. Here, is a summer breeze clear of dust, no more genocides, no more instinct, but.... No brother...

That was exactly what was missing.

Somebody who would shout 'I THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL PROTECT YOU!'

Somebody who would forgive the worst of people.

He was unreplaceable and deep in the depths of your heart you knew that.

But you needed to be thankful of what you have now.

You got up and walked over to the bed of buttercups.

You looked around the corner to see two 

 Very

Familiar faces.

"heya, kiddo."

A/N

Heya guys! I know this is pretty bad, this is on of my first books, but I hope you enjoyed it!

I'll be uploading every day unless there's something I'm doing. See ya guys!

869 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
740K 20.2K 74
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
83.7K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1.7M 62.4K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...